Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,207 members, 7,970,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:16 PM

My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again (18895 Views)

I Think I Am Pregnant / I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered / 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by JJYOU: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2009
$osisi:

If she had a pretty uneventful pregnancy first time around,there should be no fear (in most cases).
but ma dear help me crack the code who thiis girl's husband may be on this forum

you are so funny it is unbeleivable. your mind work 24/7
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by LadyT(f): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2009
You are married and your partner is happy with the new baby coming along.

Just keep it you will be extra busy but its cool!

Good Luck darling!

kiss
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Lagosboy: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2009
$osisi:

Stuff happens.
don't do anything funny and next time ask the loverboy to put on a raincoat or you use some contraception yourself.
whose wife could this be?

becomerich? grin

Sauron ? lipsrsealed

aloy.emeka ? wink

lagosboy? tongue

biko nne which one of these is your husband?
we need to crack that code before going further

Osisi u follow me reach here?? no be me o , if the first one be twins i for claim credit for am. grin grin grin

@Poster seriously i can understand ur feelings but if ur based in naija then i am sure u will get help and it will not be much of a hassle. My elder sister and bro only had 11 months between them which means my dad did a good job just 2 months after my sista was born.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by nethacker(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2009
this poster like this thing wel wel, chei ur husband sharp grin grin
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by biola44: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2009
biina:

It is a GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Congratulations!!!

wink
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by beingme(f): 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2009
Its not bad to have ur babe as long as both of ur and sound in health.

my neighbour had such experience and when she terminated the pregnacy the other babe die.

plx don't do anythin stupid u might get hurt cos it took her 15-16 yrs to ve another kids
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by AjaraEwuro: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2009
@Poster

So, whats d big deal? Dont you know you will get pregnant if fu cked?
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by ohwofasa(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2009
my dear pls i beg u in d name of God.dnt end d life of d innocent babe.dat babe could b d person God wants to use to deliver dis nation or bless ur family.my sister nothing will happen to u.u will deliver d babes safely,may God bless u
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by mrsqueen: 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2009
Thanks a million for all your comments. They are really encouraging.

Gentlelady:

Please do not do anything "funny".  I went through same experience two years ago; I had a seven month old baby and I got pregnant.  Now I have two adorable kids.  It is not that bad but a lot of stress taking care of both.  Please see your Gyn, I think you should stop breasfeeding (pls confirm this).  I did stop.

All the best and invite us for the naming. grin grin grin

When exactly did you stop the breastfeeding ? Was it immediately ?

Meanwhile here is my boy's pic.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by gloriuss(f): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2009
well for starters, ALL children are a gift from GOD. So contemplating "doing something funny" would be really displeasing, unless there was some medical reason as to why u cant deliver this second child. I'm not sure why some1 that is married would consider not wanting to have another baby (despite the closeness of the date btw both kids). Basically choosing one child over the other??!!! Quite baffling, It wont be easy but so far u should just stick with the situation and if you pray do so diligently so that God will guide u thru without any major problems. I was 9 months old when my mother had my sis, making just 18mnths difference. And I had a teacher that strangely got pregnant 6 WEEKS  after her 1st child, and altho she admittd crying for a very long time, she ended up keeping the baby and has never regretted it since!!! Its the 1st time ive heard of such, but it does happen! Wish u all the best!
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Remii(m): 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2009
No big deal I have friend who had two cihildren within one year Nov 07 and Sept 08, and life goes on just need to stop breast feeding of the elder one simple and follow your doctor's advise. but una too sef, na waooooooo
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2009
This is why mothers are asked to wetin a certain amount of time before having sex again. It's very easy to get knocked up again right after esp since the body is still out of wack.

Guess you'll just have to deal with it. Pretend that they're twins lol

Hopefully your husband will also help you out cos Im sure it will be hectic undecided
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by glotes(f): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2009
This calls for a celebration so dont do anything silly. I had a neighbour friend who got pregnant 3months after the birth of her first daughter. She went behind her husband and aborted the baby. Her husband never forgave her, labelled her, a murderess even when she gave birth to another daughter, 18months after the incidence, he says the aborted baby probably didnt want to wait long before coming into this world. He must have been a boy, a son he had always wanted, this he always retorted whenever they quarreled.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Remii(m): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2009
Na wao o, Me I have a friend wey don do am, Lagosboy have it the family, glotes have a fried wey don do, OP is the latest, SO NAIJAMEN are ROMANTIC afterall,  hehehehe grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by na2day2(m): 1:34am On Jun 05, 2009
Remii:

SO NAIJAMEN are ROMANTIC afterall, hehehehe grin grin cheesy cheesy

u dey listen to this girls? na so dem go dey talk, dey pretend but for house dem no go gree fit leave the bobo bcuz hin get da power. grin grin grin
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Outstrip(f): 1:38am On Jun 05, 2009
Are you people serious. I find it shocking that married folks do this sort of thing. Wow. Very disturbing
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Hauwa1: 2:11am On Jun 05, 2009
i pray for something like this for moi in the near future.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:04am On Jun 05, 2009
Ew Why?
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by achoudeh(m): 5:56am On Jun 05, 2009
@poster there is noting wrong with that look at them like twins, my wife get pregnant four months after the first child and think what we hav them two growing up 2gether now, is wonderful, is God gift, i know many who are looking for it and they can't find, but that dose not mean you will have there own, take heart and thank God, please invite me on there naming ceremony.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Ilelobola: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

This is why mothers are asked to wetin a certain amount of time before having sex again. It's very easy to get knocked up again right after esp since the body is still out of wack.

Guess you'll just have to deal with it. Pretend that they're twins lol

Hopefully your husband will also help you out cos Im sure it will be hectic undecided

They are only normally asked to wait 6 weeks.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2009
your point? That's still a "certain amount of time" so the body's cycle can get back in sync.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Outstrip(f): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2009
achoudeh:

@poster there is noting wrong with that look at them like twins, my wife get pregnant four months after the first child and think what we hav them two growing up 2gether now, is wonderful, is God gift, i know many who are looking for it and they can't find, but that dose not mean you will have there own, take heart and thank God, please invite me on there naming ceremony.

I do the same thing. I dress my boys alike and people always ask if they are twins. I just remembered too that my uncle's wife got pregnant 3-4 weeks after their first born and both her boys are actually the same age for a few weeks
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Pittbaby(f): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2009
Nothing wrong with that . Please find a good birth control method after you deliver . back to back pregnancies can stress the body
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Ilelobola: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

your point? That's still a "certain amount of time" so the body's cycle can get back in sync.

It's approx 6 months later in this case i.e. she did the waiting period.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2009
ah I see what you mean.

OP, are you still breast feeding?
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Gentlelady(f): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2009
mrsqueen:

Thanks a million for all your comments. They are really encouraging.

When exactly did you stop the breastfeeding ? Was it immediately ?

Meanwhile here is my boy's pic.

I stopped immediately, the same day I discovered.  It was not easy for my baby girl but it had to be done.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by MrCrackles(m): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2009
Topic&Poster!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by sosisi(f): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic&Poster!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed

The father's description fits you.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by sosisi(f): 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2009
JJYOU:

you are so funny it is unbeleivable. your mind work 24/7

In the summer time
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by rubi(f): 4:10am On Jun 06, 2009
@Poster you can do it . Yes you can like someone mentioned take it like they are twins and take precaution next time or else the same thing will happen. Pregnancy do not take permission from you to come but you can take permission to prevent it
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by touchmeder: 6:25am On Jun 06, 2009
Our marriage is about a year plus now and we have a very sweet and handsome baby boy. He was 6 months old last week. I missed my "show" last month and I just confirmed I am pregnant again. I am thinking of doing something "funny" but my husband is seriously against it. Is it not too early to have another baby as my boy is still breastfeeding?

i have read books that stated that once you start breastfeeding, it sort of acts like a contraception preventing pregnancy. Now what is all this i am reading? I am confused now ohhhhhhhhh undecided. Is it ok to take the injection type of contraceptive while breastfeeding? please married women or those with experience should answer me. i dey learn
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Remii(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2009
Ilelobola:

It's approx 6 months later in this case i.e. she did the waiting period.

6 gini, 180 days? , lead us not into temptations.
Meanwhile, those who do exclusive breast feeding seem not conceive within the period of one year, those whose could not wait may find out and consider exclusive breast feeding, good for the baby and the father too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Blame Women For Everything?? / An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander / Reasons Not To Compare Your Kids With Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.