Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,250 members, 7,970,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:20 PM

My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again (18896 Views)

I Think I Am Pregnant / I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered / 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by tope5000: 12:21am On Jun 08, 2009
Amen tongue

MrCrackles:

Fair enough
I still maintain both of them are not responsible enough! grin

it does look irresponsible but hey. . . . nothing can be done sad
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

I rest my case, if you husband doesnt mount unprotected you within the first six months, then artificially inseminate yourself so your dreams can come true!

Oniranu omode grin

Thanks for the advice, will surely keep that in mind.

Agaya oshi grin grin
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Treetop20(m): 12:22am On Jun 08, 2009
tope5000:

Amen tongue

it does look irresponsible
but hey. . . . nothing can be done sad
ok
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:46am On Jun 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Children are gifts in this case, but still the husband shouldav used his common sense

What happened to protection or wanking?

Why did the wifey open the floodgate of heaven and allowed it unprotected?

No disrespect but it is pathetic!

while I get your point, you gotta understand that some people seriously take the MYTH that breastfeeding is "nature's contraceptive" seriously. Also since she's breastfeeding, it's unwise to use hormonal contraceptives like the pill, etc and i wouldnt be surprised if the husband attacked her for suggesting condoms, so there you have it undecided
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Gentlelady(f): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2009
I did check out the sites. Great! If you decide to continue breastfeeding, I still suggest you see a gynea to rule out the risks involved. Your husband is a pharmacist not a doctor. All the best
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by djcrucifix(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2009
sorry.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by MrCrackles(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

while I get your point, you gotta understand that some people seriously take the MYTH that breastfeeding is "nature's contraceptive" seriously. Also since she's breastfeeding, it's unwise to use hormonal contraceptives like the pill, etc and i wouldnt be surprised if the husband attacked her for suggesting condoms, so there you have it undecided

I understand you! wink
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2009
how would YOu avoid such, Brash wink
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by presido1: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2009
@Poster

Nothing wrong with your pregnancy, the only person i pity is your husband that will not have enuf time to breast feed b4 another cry cry baby will chance him from what belongs to him by default. tongue tongue
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by mrsqueen: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2009
My boy is really doing well after the weaning. But He is just eating anything one gives him. My husband even feed him with his own food if I am not around and this worries me. Can babies eat "eba and soup" ?
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2009
your husband is not serious.

These clueless dudes sef
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 08, 2009
mrsqueen:

My boy is really doing well after the weaning. But He is just eating anything one gives him. My husband even feed him with his own food if I am not around and this worries me. Can babies eat "eba and soup" ?

To many spices, i reckon things should be bland for now.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by na2day2(m): 2:12am On Aug 08, 2009
mrsqueen:

dont worry, ur baby will grow up to be the greatest hunter ever, eba and soup is highly recommended, check the baby aisle for them when shopping
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Sissy3(f): 5:20am On Aug 08, 2009
as long as the soup is not spicy and no bones and make sure the eba is soft and small.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by na2day2(m): 5:55am On Aug 08, 2009
~Sissy~:

as long as the soup is not spicy and no bones and make sure the eba is soft and small.

thats why i married u kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Sissy3(f): 6:04am On Aug 08, 2009
na2day?:

thats why i married u kiss kiss kiss

which is why am divorcing you angry angry
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by OgidiBoy(m): 6:06am On Aug 08, 2009
~Sissy~:

Sissy is that yeye boy still chasing you. I'll brake that boys head oh angry angry angry angry
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Sissy is that yeye boy still chasing you. I'll brake that boys head oh angry angry angry angry
eh eh, you nko? angry angry angry
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by OgidiBoy(m): 6:09am On Aug 08, 2009
FL Gators:

eh eh, you nko? angry angry angry

Watin I do nah sad sad
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by na2day2(m): 6:09am On Aug 08, 2009
~Sissy~:

after all we have been through?  shocked shocked shocked shocked ema binu nau  cry cry cry cry

OgidiBoy:

[size=40pt]thunder fire u 25 times a day![/size]  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Watin I do nah sad sad
Nothing, I just want someone to use the angry icon on angry angry
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by OgidiBoy(m): 6:14am On Aug 08, 2009
FL Gators:

Nothing, I just want someone to use the angry icon on angry angry

Use the kiss kiss I like that better wink

na2day?:

after all we have been through? shocked shocked shocked shocked ema binu nau cry cry cry cry

[size=40pt]thunder fire u 25 times a day![/size] angry angry angry angry angry

Don't make me send my South Dallas boys over to your house to rape you oh tongue
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by na2day2(m): 6:18am On Aug 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Don't make me send my South Dallas boys over to your house to rape you oh tongue

which ones, the same ones i trained? undecided undecided
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Sissy3(f): 6:23am On Aug 08, 2009
thunder fire u 25 times a day!

this is it! na ma big brother you wan thunder to kill chai! shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by na2day2(m): 6:23am On Aug 08, 2009
~Sissy~:

this is it! na ma big brother you wan thunder to kill chai! shocked shocked shocked

that loser is ur big brother? chei! shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2009
I THANK GOD 4 UR LIFE, MY SISTER DON'T ALLOW THAT BOADER YOU AT ALL, REMEMBER SOME COUPLES ARE SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR JUST ONE; SO THANK GOD.
I WILL WANT YOU TO GET ONE OF MY BOOKS, VISIT : WWW.STOPYOURHUSBAND..COM
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2009
3 people reported for Offtopic.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by na2day2(m): 12:55am On Aug 09, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

3 people reported for Offtopic.

amebo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Pastorcare: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2009
Learn never to judge yourself by what people will say or do. Your body belongs to you and not to them. There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed about. Go ahead and prepare for your incoming baby.God is ready. Your husband is ready. What are you worried about? Call me in 9months time. If you need to hear or know more, visit www.marriagecity..com or write to marriagecity@gmail.com
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2009
Congratulations
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by mrsqueen: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2009
I am expecting my baby girl in 4 weeks time from now. Me and my husband are Just wandering the name we will give to her. Can you please help me suggest nice names for her ?
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Sissy3(f): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2009
what kind of names are you looking for? english or ethnic names?

there are many threads of different kinds of names english, ethnic etc in the culture section. you might try there, you will get plenty of them there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Not To Compare Your Kids With Others / An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander / Can You Live In Your Parents House And Not Eat Their Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.