Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,250 members, 7,970,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:20 PM

My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again (18896 Views)

I Think I Am Pregnant / I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered / 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2009
breastfeeding is definitely NOT pregnancy proof. It helps some women but most still get pregnant anyway.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by mrsqueen: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2009
Everyone here seems to be saying that when one is pregnant, she should definately stop breastfeeding the older child. All other women around me including my mum says so too. But my Husband's opinion appears quite different. He is insisting that I CAN STILL GO AHEAD breastfeeding my boy, if I want, as there is no cause for alarm medically speaking so long as I am feeding fine. I had to draw his attention to these posts and even what mummy says, But he equally came up with all these;

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/breast-feeding-while-pregnant/AN01840

http://www.thebabycorner.com/page/208/

http://www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-safe-to-continue-breastfeeding-while-pregnant_8935.bc

He is actually a Pharmacist, but I am really confused please.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2009
Ask a real doctor.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by spoilt(f): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2009
No matter what the doctors say you are not super woman. Nuturing one baby while pregnant with another is not a small thing. Women be kind to yourselves. undecided
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by na2day2(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2009
spoilt:

No matter what the doctors say you are not super woman. Nuturing one baby while pregnant with another is not a small thing. Women be kind to yourselves. undecided

and ur point is? undecided undecided undecided undecided make she kill the other baby bah? wickedness! angry angry angry
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by spoilt(f): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2009
na2day?:

and ur point is? undecided undecided undecided undecided make she kill the other baby bah? wickedness! angry angry angry

Spare the frowns dude. What are you doing bringing wickedness into this?
Since when did weaning a six month old child translate into murder Many not- pregnant women wean their kids at 6 months talk less of one that is pregnant again. Sometimes the expectations people have of women is just so taxing. At OP its all up to you. You know your body, if you can handle it go right ahead. Goodluck to you.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by MrCrackles(m): 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2009
Poster

Without being mean, i must say it is disgraceful!

Six months old and you are preggers again?

Jeez! embarassed embarassed
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by tope5000: 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster

Well ofcuz blame it on the woman angry
did she impregnate herself? undecided
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster

And how exactly is that disgraceful?
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by MrCrackles(m): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2009
FL Gators:

And how exactly is that disgraceful?

tope5000:

Well ofcuz blame it on the woman angry
did she impregnate herself? undecided

Both of you are muppets!

I am not apportioning blame here

Obviously the situation could have been better managed

Both parties are guilty here
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by tope5000: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

Both of you are muppets!

I am not apportioning blame here

Obviously the situation could have been better managed

Both parties are guilty here

Nothing wrong in it . . . . yes their house is going be in chaos if they other baby is born but . . . . . children are gift tongue cheesy
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2009
Who said you were blaming anyone?
Not everything is a woman and man issue
My question is, how is it disgraceful?
Did we edit the dictionary, again?
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by MrCrackles(m): 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Who said you were blaming anyone?
Not everything is a woman and man issue
My question is, how is it disgraceful?
Did we edit the dictionary, again?

Are you a slowpoke Morenike? grin

Isnt it a disgrace when a child can barely shit or cry, another one is already in the making!

It is a sad situation, both parents should bury thier head in shame! embarassed
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Isnt it a disgrace when a child can barely shit or cry, another one is already in the making!

Now now, we know better than that. What does insulting morenike ever solve?

Disgraceful: Shameful, out of characther, without honor, and the list goes on and on.

Yea, I think you can find a better word that could better describe this situation, and hon, disgraceful ain't one of them.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by MrCrackles(m): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2009
tope5000:

Nothing wrong in it . . . . yes their house is going be in chaos if they other baby is born but  . . . . . children are gift tongue cheesy

Children are gifts in this case, but still the husband shouldav used his common sense

What happened to protection or wanking?

Why did the wifey open the floodgate of heaven and allowed it unprotected?

No disrespect but it is pathetic!

1 Like

Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Treetop20(m): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Children are gifts in this case, but still the husband shouldav used his common sense

i agree
shows little or no family planning
i can't have none of that!
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by MrCrackles(m): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2009
FL Gators:

Now now, we know better than that. Qhat does insulting morenike ever solve?

Disgraceful: Shameful, out of characther, without honor, and the list goes on and on.

Yea, I think you can find a better word that could describe tis situation, and hon, disgraceful ain't one of them.

I didnt insult you my love, i only asked you a question! grin

You didnt answer so am i going to get an answer? tongue
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by tope5000: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Do u know maybe the woman on was some kind of contraceptives but wasnt effective enuff during the time they had sex grin cheesy

MrCrackles:

Their baby is six month old . . . . are u sayin they are not suppose to shag? shocked undecided
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by LadyT(f): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Hey!  Shit happens its not a big deal!  

angry
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 08, 2009
@Lady T
Don't mind him.

@Doyin
Se ori e gba igi ni? (that's also a question)

Find a better word. . . .

What is disgraceful is unmarried ppl having a child out of wedlock.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by MrCrackles(m): 12:08am On Jun 08, 2009
tope5000:

Their baby is six month old . . . . are u sayin they are not suppose to shag? shocked undecided

I am not saying that!

Personally i cant wait up till six months to start feeling the pus again, but they shouldav employed all means available to stop something like this happening

What will i tell people? That i accidentally plundered my wife and planted another seed when our baby is just six months! shocked shocked shocked

Abomination grin cheesy
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by MrCrackles(m): 12:09am On Jun 08, 2009
LadyT:

Hey!  Shit happens its not a big deal!  

angry

I know, the next step is to manage the situation and move on!

If it happens again, then shit doesnt happen, it will be a curse! grin
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by tope5000: 12:10am On Jun 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

I am not saying that!

Personally i cant wait up till six months to start feeling the pus again, but they shouldav employed all means available to stop something like this happening

What will i tell people? That i accidentally plundered my wife and planted another seed when our baby is just six months! shocked shocked shocked

Abomination grin cheesy

Lol . . . how can it be an abomination?
She is pregnant for her husband not You tongue
FYI - No contraceptive is 100% effective . . .shyte happens undecided
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by MrCrackles(m): 12:10am On Jun 08, 2009
FL Gators:

@Doyin
Se ori e gba igi ni? (that's also a question)

I dont understand your language, can you speak in english please? bushmeat! tongue
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by MrCrackles(m): 12:12am On Jun 08, 2009
tope5000:

Lol . . . how can it be an abomination?
She is pregnant for her husband not You tongue
FYI - No contraceptive is 100% effective . . .shyte happens undecided

Fair enough
I still maintain both of them are not responsible enough! grin
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Treetop20(m): 12:13am On Jun 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Fair enough
I still maintain both of them are not responsible enough! grin

are you minding these lasses?
they'd do the same in her shoes i reckon
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by LadyT(f): 12:14am On Jun 08, 2009
By Gods grace both TreeTop and Brash will have two sets twin boys nine months apart!

Someone say AMEN!

angry
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

I dont understand your language, can you speak in english please? bushmeat! tongue
Does that explain  why your word "disgraceful" does not correlate to this situation at hand? Blackie monkey tongue

@Post
Well, like other ppl suggested, you can choose to see them as twins.
I think this is actually cool, wouldn't mind being in same shoe cool cool Doyin, Shut da hell up in advance

But it's going to be a lotta work/ a lotta expense, but atleast you've practiced with your 6 months old angel.
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by MrCrackles(m): 12:16am On Jun 08, 2009
Treetop20:

are you minding these lasses?
they'd do the same in her shoes i reckon

I tire for them sef! cheesy
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by MrCrackles(m): 12:17am On Jun 08, 2009
LadyT:

By Gods grace both TreeTop and Brash will have two sets twin boys nine months apart!

Someone say AMEN!

angry

See your mouth like twin boys! grin cheesy
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by MrCrackles(m): 12:19am On Jun 08, 2009
FL Gators:

Well, like other ppl suggested, you can choose to see them as twins.
I think this is actually cool, wouldn't mind being in same shoe cool cool Doyin, Shut da hell up in advance

I rest my case, if you husband doesnt mount unprotected you within the first six months, then artificially inseminate yourself so your dreams can come true!

Oniranu omode grin
Re: My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 08, 2009
LadyT:

Someone say AMEN!

angry
How about sextuplets?

Then I wonder, what would the world be like with 6 extra Doyins? So No!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Not To Compare Your Kids With Others / An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander / Can You Live In Your Parents House And Not Eat Their Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.