Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,035 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent (47300 Views)

Corpse Of UNIUYO Student Shot Dead During NANS Election Recovered (Graphic Pics) / NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President / NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Spanner4(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin grin

Wetin person no go hear for is western country, Imagine Bubu given a Doctorate Degree? Kasu must have taken Oshogbo weed
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by AMBIVERT(f): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
daretodiffer:

Gosh! You are so stupid!

Politics is not your forte

Move along!

Look at this Oderanus Cantata.

Common shut up there!

Calling you Ewu Anumpama would be an insult to the goats in my village.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by CHEKWASUCHE(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
chai!!!!!! of wat use dat we re going to skull if d pple we re looking unto is misbehaving? Some1 without WAEC cert is been awarded PhD just like dat. bad country.

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by billyG(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Source: http://thewhistler.ng/story/nans-doctorate-degree-on-buhari-fraudulent
I smell PDP hand in this campaign of calumny,what impudence!so Kasamu buruju is yur presido?Useless NANS!useless Cultists.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Look at this Oderanus Cantata.

Common shut up there!

Calling you Ewu Anumpama would be an insult to the goats in my village.

Bla bla bla

Go back to your philosophical BS

Politics is not your forteundecided
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dr, General ( rtd) M. Buhari , GCFR, PhD.
Sounds nice to me, whatever it means.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Eluwilussit(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Omotolu:
....don't you read my comment? Abi them no make sense to you? Just wondering o!

U be d judge! grin.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by mahyowah(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Source: http://thewhistler.ng/story/nans-doctorate-degree-on-buhari-fraudulent
Buhari abeg for change sake, return the award if na fake.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Go cleanse that anathema you call fingers.

Politics is not your forte!

Bite me!
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by millionboi(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
koxi:
I guess PDP paid them to talk........
Biafra talks PDP paid dem
NANS talk PDP paid dem....haba must u politicaliz everytin!!!baba must return d certificate or leav wit d shame
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by bensine: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Honestly, I'm disappointed and shocked to hear this from NANS. Democracy does nt mean lack of respect for ur leaders who desrve it, @ least for ur President! Some fools in the name of one association or the other, wl av the guts to talk to our president any hw! NANs if truely u made that statement, u re the dullest idiot I av ever seen, for u to av insulted our president! Honestly, if I have my way, I wl ban that association and jail u guys. For ur infomation, I'm from south east, a true Biafran! I dnt hate the president. For his anti-corruption war, I love him for that! NANS God wl punish u ooooooooooo! Students are been oppressed by their school mgt, u are nt sayin anytin, wat is nt ur biz, that's wat u re after. U didn't hear of OAU student hostel crisis? Wat was ur role? Wat did u guys say or do to that effect? Fools!!! May u guys get wat u truely desrve for making this statement that our president dnt av certificate and shld nt be given a doctorate degree. U re a disgrace to the society of elites! Honestly u deserve to rot in jail...let us learn to respect our president, cos if we dnt respect him, other countries wunt respect him either. I pray God wl help him to rebuild and reposition our country!!!

2 Likes

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Steffy2015(f): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nigeria is a mess.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Sanchase: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
I said it. Buhari's PHD needs to be revoked. Even if the Kaduna University is accredited, Buhari doesn't deserve such honour.

Donald Trump was given a prestigious PHD award by a reputable University in Scotland for his Entrepreneurial investment. But his little running mouth made him castigate Muslims and he was stripped off the title, that's a real society who take drastic steps but let's watch Kaduna University will not do anything about Buhari.

When will Nigerians change their mentality and stop according honour to men who has made no impact to the society.

Change starts from within, you cannot accomplish without challenging people.

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by AMBIVERT(f): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
daretodiffer:

Politics is not your forte!

Bite me!

This girl must really enjoy showcasing tomfoolery.

I just checked your profile now..

Oops!
Abajo
grin grin grin

You're not even worth the time.
Bye Bye.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by nwakibie3(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dr. Buhari grin grin grin
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by 9t9jacobs: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
But wetin im wan use am do?
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Chuksxyview(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Are you sure you know what you said? I suggest you check well please. Thanks in advance for your understanding
Omotolu:
It's honorary,stupid. Honorary degrees have no value on recipients. Get a life,NANS!
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:

This girl must really enjoy showcasing tomfoolery.

I just checked your profile now..

Oops!
Abajo
grin grin grin

You're not even worth the time.
Bye Bye.

You are welcome

At least I am not trying too hard.

Politics is not your forte

Stop trying too hard

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Omotolu:
It's honorary,stupid. Honorary degrees have no value on recipients. Get a life,NANS!

You did not have tocheesy

The first thing I did was to scroll down to the sourcecheesy
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by IVORY2009(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Le' presidente' de' Nigeria pour certificato' wolalala...
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by ERAKAMUS: 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Achiles:

My father is an Idiot!
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Chuksxyview(m): 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
I so much concur with you, you indeed spoke well and like a patriotic citizen, but I refuse to agree with you saying that it's not their business. And don't you as well get the point that KASU is nt worthy or an accreditation institution to issue out such honor to whoever. Seems like you have soon forgotten the ordinary waec certificate saga of our president. We need to be realistic sometimes bro, sycophancy has long been a problem keeping us where we are now.
bensine:
Honestly, I'm disappointed and shocked to hear this from NANS. Democracy does nt mean lack of respect for ur leaders who desrve it, @ least for ur President! Some fools in the name of one association or the other, wl av the guts to talk to our president any hw! NANs if truely u made that statement, u re the dullest idiot I av ever seen, for u to av insulted our president! Honestly, if I have my way, I wl ban that association and jail u guys. For ur infomation, I'm from south east, a true Biafran! I dnt hate the president. For his anti-corruption war, I love him for that! NANS God wl punish u ooooooooooo! Students are been oppressed by their school mgt, u are nt sayin anytin, wat is nt ur biz, that's wat u re after. U didn't hear of OAU student hostel crisis? Wat was ur role? Wat did u guys say or do to that effect? Fools!!! May u guys get wat u truely desrve for making this statement that our president dnt av certificate and shld nt be given a doctorate degree. U re a disgrace to the society of elites! Honestly u deserve to rot in jail...let us learn to respect our president, cos if we dnt respect him, other countries wunt respect him either. I pray God wl help him to rebuild and reposition our country!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chuksxyview:
Are you sure you know what you said? I suggest you check well please. Thanks in advance for your understanding
...thanks.I stand by my comment...
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Laid2001: 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
NANS of this days are a bunch of stupid illiterates! That we have NANS executive spewing such rubbish.

1. Honorary is not academic and hence can be granted to anybody by any university. Even Havards have granted honorary doctorate to semi illiterates in the past!. People like olanihun Ajadi was conferred with Doctor of Business Honoraris by a spanish University for helping them to clear their junk yards of used engines. In fact there have been award of honorary doctor of letters for people who never passed through the four walls of a secondary school, talk less of a university.

2. Any one with an honorary doctor conferred on him, is not addressed as Doctor sos and so. Only PhD holders gets that honor. Even abacha got honorary doctor from many university!. Madam patience also got some and no one dare address her as Doctor Pesh.

3. Bubu attended the prestigious American War College and passed out with flying color. This same certificate of Bubu at the War College is now a Masters program by the college.

NANS SHOULD CALM DOWN, BUBU IS NOT ABOUT TO INCLUDE DOCTOR IN HIS APPENDAGES. HE IS NOT TITLE CRAZY LIKE YOU SMALL BOYS. HE IS ALREADY HAPPY WITH PMB. PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD BUHARI! WHAT OTHER TITLE BEATS THAT!

2 Likes

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by koxi: 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
millionboi:
Biafra talks PDP paid dem
NANS talk PDP paid dem....haba must u politicaliz everytin!!!baba must return d certificate or leav wit d shame

I wish u will simply listen to ursef and stop spreading ur ignorance
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by kanas50(m): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
dtruth3:
gringringrin the country is a very funny place. I was wondering how someone who barely attended a secondary school, or even pass Economics in his forged certificate, could be given an Honorary Dr degree?

This is an insult to doctorate degree holders cool cool shocked no wonder BBC said the green and white color is boring!

Lolzzzzz
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by lookingfly: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Where zombies... Oya food don ready, come defend una dullardhino presido
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by lookingfly: 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Laid2001:
NANS of this days are a bunch of stupid illiterates! That we have NANS executive spewing such rubbish.

1. Honorary is not academic and hence can be granted to anybody by any university. Even Havards have granted honorary doctorate to semi illiterates in the past!. People like olanihun Ajadi was conferred with Doctor of Business Honoraris by a spanish University for helping them to clear their junk yards of used engines. In fact there have been award of honorary doctor of letters for people who never passed through the four walls of a secondary school, talk less of a university.

2. Any one with an honorary doctor conferred on him, is not addressed as Doctor sos and so. Only PhD holders gets that honor. Even abacha got honorary doctor from many university!. Madam patience also got some and no one dare address her as Doctor Pesh.

3. Bubu attended the prestigious American War College and passed out with flying color. This same certificate of Bubu at the War College is now a Masters program by the college.

NANS SHOULD CALM DOWN, BUBU IS NOT ABOUT TO INCLUDE DOCTOR IN HIS APPENDAGES. HE IS NOT TITLE CRAZY LIKE YOU SMALL BOYS. HE IS ALREADY HAPPY WITH PMB. PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD BUHARI! WHAT OTHER TITLE BEATS THAT!
did you read this part "
3”Section 2.0 subsection (a) of the Council of VCs Keffi declaration 2012, prohibits the award of honorary degrees to persons holding political offices.”

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by DonDiego(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
[quote author=UmuEri post=41039122]gringringringrin BuBu a doctor? I can't believe this. When did this happen?[/quote

And why not? He is a native doctor. Bubu is his professional name.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by mekd: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
valkaywalex:

See dem all^^, baba matter na hin dem dey always carry for head, dem no get work, if we find out, na IPod flat-head niggaz dem be, na so so dem dey carry spirit of hatred everywhere dem go. undecided
shatap you there
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Fuby85(m): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
That's true but I still believe mama peace was given same honorary degree sumtime ago. Is she goin 2. Bring it bak....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. / Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) / Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.