Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! (44426 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Jayjay0(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2015
No need to read the Rubbish you wrote up there..

she simply don't want you to hit the jackpot you are been MAGARIZED
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2015
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by allanphash7(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2015
Something is telling me to disable my account here

NL is now for the kids

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by dotune(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2015
Karishika
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Truckpusher(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2015
When will parents stop breeding iidiots?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by smoby(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2015
Then U too go to her house. With 3 of ur friend abi watin u wnt us to tell u
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by bigtt76(f): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2015
She comes fortified naaaaa.... ona preeek nor de rest grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Atmmachine(m): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:
My name is Diamond, and I just had a new girl friend after breaking up with a very loving girl(my X.).

But the problem I have with this my new girl is that every time she comes visiting,she comes with two to three of her friends and this is so annoying.

Minus spending a lot of money to entertain the four of them,I dnt get any intimacy with my girl because of the presence of her friends..although the girl is very pretty..

When I asked her why she brings her friends to my house in all her visits, she told me that she wants them to see how handsome I am..when I told her that her reasons are ridiculous, she grew angry, and I love this girl...and she is not picking my calls for two days now.

Please Nairalanders, what should I do?

Am I in love? Or has STUPIDITY taken over ME?

My guy.
Just use your head.
Do you know what your self acclaimed girlfriend and her friends calls you ?? They call you "Mugu".
She comes to your house so you don't have the chance to demand sex from her.

Just dump her lazy ass.
You're the reason these gold diggers think they can use men for their money.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Next2Bezee(m): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:
All I need is advice o....I love the girl like madt...

When I say I will not call her again, until my hands go carry the phone dial her number I no go know, na when she no pick the calls na it I go sabi body again know say I don f.uck up...

Your kind mumu no get cure shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by boxypane(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2015
That time wen a madman Diagnoses his own disease.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by oglalasioux(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2015
Switch to one of the girls. She'll definitely fall for you. Even Bleep her. Your girl will get to find out and start worshipping you with her pussy on a plate. I'm speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by moneyhungry(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2015
Hhh
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided na this kain gold digging thread them go find u. Long throat undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by pussygotlips: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2015
deathmen12:
hahahaha. u done enter one chance... jst be patient with her 4 like 3yrs she wil start coming to ur house alne.

3 wetin ? You no try at all,
as kwanji dey hammer pesin anyhow for this harmmatan period.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Atmmachine(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:
My name is Diamond, and I just had a new girl friend after breaking up with a very loving girl(my X.).

But the problem I have with this my new girl is that every time she comes visiting,she comes with two to three of her friends and this is so annoying.

Minus spending a lot of money to entertain the four of them,I dnt get any intimacy with my girl because of the presence of her friends..although the girl is very pretty..

When I asked her why she brings her friends to my house in all her visits, she told me that she wants them to see how handsome I am..when I told her that her reasons are ridiculous, she grew angry, and I love this girl...and she is not picking my calls for two days now.

How old are you ??
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by WIZGUY69(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:

I know how you feel bro grin
I have experienced it before.

this is what you are going to do.

1. If she still brings her friends, lock up & don't smile. in fact don't entertain them!
coz they feel you are maga.

2. You too bring friends, to distract your girl's friends. make you fvck that pussy. wink

3. If you are strong introduce group intimacy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Airforce1(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Horlawale1(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2015
2go girls grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by nike4love: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2015
U broke up with a sweet nice girl,nw u get what u wanted,why complaining
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by WIZGUY69(m): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:

I know how you feel bro grin
I have experienced it before.

this is what you are going to do.

1. If she still brings her friends, lock up & don't smile. in fact don't entertain them!
coz they feel you are maga.

2. You too bring friends, to distract your girl's friends. make you fvck that pussy. wink

3. If you are strong introduce group intimacy grin

Note : If you haven't fvk her, you are still a loser!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by LushGreenz: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2015
You're a pro,bro. That tact surely works for me. I'd in fact treat my main girl like she's the secondary reason why we're at the table/in the lounge. Will be exceptionally playful,cheerful towards her friends and treat them with utmost hospitality,and ensure to get their numbers and pat their shoulders occasionally amidst our convo. I bet you,the main chic will abruptly call out that you see them off/drop them off,and will be sure not repeat bringing her friends on her next visit. I'd even ask after her friends using their names on her next visit.

brunofarad:
Bros
What do u want us to tell u now ?

She definitely does not want u to .... U know na

But be smart.
Next time she comes with 3 of her friends make sure u are very sweet and friendly to her friends, then make sure u get their numbers even if u won't call them.

BROS
Next time she will not allow those girls to near your house grin

Come back and give us ur testimony
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2015
[s]
Diamonddris:

Am I in love? Or has [/s]STUPIDITY taken over YOU?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by odinese(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2015
This same motherf*cker that loves talking abt how handsome he is...

Broke ass nigga.... undecided

You arranged this sh!t , I personally can't believe this sh!t you wrote up there.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by honjaey(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Dude let me ask u thi how long hv u been going out with her. If its up to a year u better let her be stop calling her she doesn't need u. She's just coming around with her friend. Cuz u show say u be maga.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by WisdomTank: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2015
[quote Am I in love? Or has STUPIDITY taken over ME?[/quote]

It's love but the one in uppercase. Op I use God beg you leave that girl now. If you allow her follow you enter 2016 ehh, your name go be sorry.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by firstking01(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2015
Khd95:
My guy,shey u not get friends,when ever she come with her friends,invite urs too,the party go sweet gaangrin

but my guy,just explain things to her the way u ve to NLers,if she doesnt stop,then when ever she does that,u divert ur attention to her friends,nor even giv her face,cos i dont know why a girl would bring batallions to visit her guy,when ure not goin on a dat
date na in worse pass sefsad
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Brightology2(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2015
Women taking sides since God knows when.
QueenValerie:
You want the results of your advice -she'll break up with him.Op tell her you want to spend time alone with her.And if this poster I'm quoiting is right make her feel comfortable when you do get her alone,don't make her feel like your gonna maul her.You might run her away.Be patient with her,love is patient. [ That's likely not the case she probably doesn't want to spend time alone with him because she thinks he might try to sex her and she's not comfortable with that idea yet
And she likely wants to do all of this.But doesn't want to be alone so there's no pressure for sex.The relationship is new,it's still young/early yet.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by fortunechy(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2015
plz,google it
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Blackeard(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2015
Lol I'm sure she would have taken you more serious if your name wasn't ' Diamond '
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Larryfest(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2015
Guy its either she is hoping for a party or she is preventing d sex aspect frm happening bt either way she isnt dat into u probably just taking u as a maga and in future weneva a girl is coming ova wit her frnds pls dischargd her,she no trust u b dat

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by ebenzy88: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2015
Sorry bro,I think its kharma dealing with you for jumping from one chick to another.endure while it lasts.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2015
Na u fine pass van vicker abi? Abeg blow another lie make we hear...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas / Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.