Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,279 members, 7,887,808 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! (44502 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=Yello1 post=41383402][/quote] [Be careful I'm not doing anthing but advising the op,but okay I guess
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by happyjuliet(f): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
No wonder this one never still Pass JAMB. Happy New Girlfriend or Happy New Year? Which one?

People make mistake with words most times, nobody is perfect u no, u could have simply corrected my errors Dan saying trash, I pity ur type and d people around u rubbish.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by 6fit(f): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Not only stupidity, cluelessnes don join take over yu
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Menzy86(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
You have given her the wrong signal that you cant do without her. She is also a control freak that wants everything done her way by quarrelling because you asked. Don't be carried away by her 'beauty' my friend. In women, it actually lies in her heart NOT her face.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He insisted I take in before marriage / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander. / Pre Wedding Pictures For Me And My Wife Met 10years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.