Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,889 members, 7,872,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! (44424 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
She was never your girlfriend lol
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by austinbrown: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:
All I need is advice o....I love the girl like madt...

When I say I will not call her again, until my hands go carry the phone dial her number I no go know, na when she no pick the calls na it I go sabi body again know say I don f.uck up...
bro man up son, I once loved that girl soo much but @ a time I knew the relationship wasn't going anywhere I had to let her go even if I was really hurt, and secondly avoid girl that folo in group.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by amtaken(f): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Amen.
4everGrand:

@amtaken, I'm glad peeps with ur thought pattern still exist. There's hope for part of the future then.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by amtaken(f): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
Then you are not worth the guy's dating effort.

You better stop with this kind of mentality so that you can have a successful marriage.

You gotta learn how to take some B.S though not all the time.

The B.S might not come from your spouse but his relatives.

Learn how to be patient.

African marriage no be moi-moi ooo.
Joy1706:

Know the kind of girl u do this to o. Cos someone like me u won't see my brake lights again after that rubbish
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by HrmOlolade(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Invite her over again with friends drug their food and drinks and have foursome with them all and thank me later
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by amtaken(f): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
Wetin kwa?
firstking01:
u and ibibio
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Prince16: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
QueenValerie:
You want the results of your advice -she'll break up with him.Op tell her you want to spend time alone with her.And if this poster I'm quoiting is right make her feel comfortable when you do get her alone,don't make her feel like your gonna maul her.You might run her away.Be patient with her,love is patient.

Nah, she won't break up with him. As a "she", u suppose know what's up na?
She'll be moved 2 Jealousy & in no time desist from coming wit d 3 friends.
I'm quite sure it'll work!
This trick of flirting with a (prettier) chic always lead d "main chic" 2 "borrow herself brain"!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Joy1706(f): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
amtaken:
Then you are not worth the guy's dating effort.

You better stop with this kind of mentality so that you can have a successful marriage.

You gotta learn how to take some B.S though not all the time.

The B.S might not come from your spouse but his relatives.

Learn how to be patient.

African marriage no be moi-moi ooo.
Babe spare me that abeg. As a woman u should know ur worth. There are certain kinds of B.S you should not take. How can ur guy be flirting with ur friends and u still continue with him? That's not the kind of guy I need abeg and he can't be worth my time.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Joy1706(f): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
Prince16:

This trick of flirting with a (prettier) chic always lead d "main chic" 2 "borrow herself brain"!
U can't lump all gurls together. Someone like me will definitely break up with d guy. Doing shit like that won't get me jealous. It'll get me angry and irritated
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by firstking01(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
amtaken:
Wetin kwa?
i asked a simple question na, haba
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by amtaken(f): 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
Didn't you see where I said he shouldn't flirt with them?

Why would a grown up girl be going to her boyfriend's house with her 3 friends all the time and doesn't wanna stop even after having a dialogue with her over the matter?

If she continues with that kind of mentality, it will be hard for her to settle down.

The irony of it all is that those friends of hers will never reciprocate that 'gesture'.
Joy1706:

Babe spare me that abeg. As a woman u should know ur worth. There are certain kinds of B.S you should not take. How can ur guy be flirting with ur friends and u still continue with him? That's not the kind of guy I need abeg and he can't be worth my time.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Prince16: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
Joy1706:

U can't lump all gurls together. Someone like me will definitely break up with d guy. Doing shit like that won't get me jealous. It'll get me angry and irritated
True that! Not cool 2 generalize.
Nevertheless, if u meet a real Player who has a 'tight game', he'll do it in a subtle manner. He won't put it in ur face like, "dhurr, I'm going after ur friend". Somehow he'll "communicate" with ur subconscious and b4 u know what's happening, u somehow begin 2 see ur lady friend as a bf snatcher!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
As for me I have been dating...friends with benefits+++ this girl 4 like 2yrs now and I haven't met any of her friends! ...Could she be a mammy H20...or she doesnt want her friends to sna5ch me from her? Op make we swap babes
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Prince16:

Well if it was me I'd be saying good-bye to him.He doesn't need to make her jealous, it could backfire,if he takes ya'll advice it probably will backfire. What do you mean by "she"?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Young03(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Guy if u get d kind mind wey i get..go buy spanish gold fly, buy them juice, mix d spanish gold fly in dt juice...after drinkin , guy..u food don land

u go Bleep all of them...no side effect...

Diamonddris:
All I need is advice o....I love the girl like madt...

When I say I will not call her again, until my hands go carry the phone dial her number I no go know, na when she no pick the calls na it I go sabi body again know say I don f.uck up...
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mekyno:
she is afraid of fulfulling the deal she has signed....lol. 'Umutakiri-hood' dey wori dem
That's silliness.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Tushed: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Are you a leaner?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by josite: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
the babe do no want u to have the space to Bleep her.dont u get.its a pity u are not me.i tell u point blanc u ar coming to b bleeped so no friend comes along wit u.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by feldido(m): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Only babies do that not does that
Daft cu nt

If u can't see d sarcasm there then u must b daft
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Uten9z(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
jrerico1:
Stupidity is an understatement, your picture has been taken. You need to visit the synagogue for cleansing.

Is two things involved both of which is that she have not yet concluded on u.
1.she definitely have her guy but thinks u stand a chance
2.they are lesbians
solutions
Stop calling her for at least a week, she will find a way to reconnect if ur case is still open then
1. Then just like others suggestions try to hock up with one that is more constant in the coming make sure she has some odds like ugly but curvy or shabby but neat, she'll trips easily and u will be very exceptionally nice to her and u'Ll win others attains ion and she'll get jealous and stop. That is if she is not trying to show case her available friends for ur interest, if so ur responsible for ur decision but remember then they are available and now the choice so firm it.
But if u see that they make fun of it and curdle in embrace then

2.here don't be greedy inform ur gays that will be ready to help and any time they are around use mayb whatup and invite and balance ur ratio but ticket only with handy goodies and then she definitely'll be left with u tripping but if they are lesbians they will run away that is bcus the just need ur place to be making out and as long as u feel she is always with her friends u'll neva suspect but if they are pissed ur right and thank ur God were in she will be the first to ask why u are always inviting ur friends when they are around. Good luk
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Prince16: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
QueenValerie:
Well if it was me I'd be saying good bye to him.He doesn't need to make her jealous, it could backfire,if he take ya'll advice it probably will backfire. What do you mean by "she"?
She~ female
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Prince16:

She~ female
Yes I know this.But you said it some type of way,you used quotation marks,why?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by ElFenomeno1: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
feldido:

If u can't see d sarcasm there then u must b daft

Your father is daft you fu cking pillock!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Prince16: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
QueenValerie:
Yes I know this.But you said it some type of way,you used quotation marks,why?
Kk!
Got u loud and clear!
Apologies 4 any misconception,no pun intended.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
Prince16:

Kk!
Got u loud and clear!
Apologies 4 any misconception,no pun intended.
okay
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by andyanders: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
mumu.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by adellam16(f): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:
My name is Diamond, and I just had a new girl friend after breaking up with a very loving girl(my X.).

But the problem I have with this my new girl is that every time she comes visiting,she comes with two to three of her friends and this is so annoying.

Minus spending a lot of money to entertain the four of them,I dnt get any intimacy with my girl because of the presence of her friends..although the girl is very pretty..

When I asked her why she brings her friends to my house in all her visits, she told me that she wants them to see how handsome I am..when I told her that her reasons are ridiculous, she grew angry, and I love this girl...and she is not picking my calls for two days now.

Please Nairalanders, what should I do?

Am I in love? Or has STUPIDITY taken over ME?
Stupidity has taken over u! Why? Cos d chick don't wanna tell stories that touch. She is afraid dat u might rap e her cos dats what's reigning nowadays.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Kentucky100: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
how old are you and your girlfriend? just wanna know if you both are mature #know offence pls
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by globalnewsmag: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Then fcukkkk the three of them
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by feldido(m): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Your father is daft you fu cking pillock!!!

How do u feel whenever u insult people in public?
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Yello1(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=QueenValerie post=41357530] [b]I'm 22 so old enough.Teens date too you know and it's all the more reason the Op should take care with the Lady.den u aint kid no more but youth gat 2 be careful.peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas / Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.