Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,639 members, 7,921,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:12 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (334821 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2011
^ nice one agaba, well done.

Saturday 4th June

Exercise: Day 15 - JM Riped in 30 dvd (30 mins)

Reflection:

So i've reached the end of week 3 of this dvd. 1 more week to go before I'll have completed all 4 levels.
This has been the hardest week so far- a really gruelling workout shocked.  My stamina for planks and push ups has greatly improved, me that couldn't even do 4 push ups in a row before i'm now doing all sort of variations of them plus crazy plank moves ala JM,  check me!  cool lol.

Hope you're all having a good weekend.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2011
babs2011:

Saturday 4th June

Reflection:

So i've reached the end of week 3 of this dvd. 1 more week to go before I'll have completed all 4 levels.
This has been the hardest week so far- a really gruelling workout shocked.  My stamina for planks and push ups has greatly improved, me that couldn't even do 4 push ups in a row before i'm now doing all sort of variations of them plus crazy plank moves ala JM,  check me!  cool lol.

babs2011:

Saturday 4th June

Reflection:

This has been the hardest week so far- a really gruelling workout shocked[b][b]My stamina for planks and push ups has greatly improved, me that couldn't even do 4 push ups in a row before i'm now doing all sort of variations of them plus crazy plank moves ala JM,  check me!  cool lol.
[/b][/b]
That's the fruit of hard work. Having reached this level, do not lose focus. Keep going girl sorry lady wink wink Fela said, African woman no be woman, she go say, she go say I be lady oo. Well done

My log today

Running 16 rounds around a footie pitch
100 bicycle crunches
Seated oblique with block grin grin
100 plank row
others
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2011
Wey my people,
I need a fix,HG,Barbie,GEN B e.t.C. knowing you guys are committed makes all these easier to bear.
I had to step up on the jog during my cardio intervals on saturday&this morning too cos I want to put a bit more omph into my workout and doing the shred has gotten a bit harder than normal. I fell, the temptation was too much to ignore, hopefully the month long break from jog/run will pay off. I am not in pain though.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2011
modath:

Wey my people,
I need a fix,HG,Barbie,GEN B e.t.C. knowing you guys are committed makes all these easier to bear.
I had to step up on the jog during my cardio intervals on saturday&this morning too cos I want to put a bit more omph into my workout and doing the shred has gotten a bit harder than normal. I fell, the temptation was too much to ignore, hopefully the month long break from jog/run will pay off. I am not in pain though.
wow! Modath you really need to be careful o. I feel you should stop running totally, you can power walk or just walk. Get Tae bo and use it to impovise for your cardio workout. I think you have been able to maintain your current weight for months and thats kudos to you in my opinion. So pls just do am jeje. If abs is not a taboo, i think you can intensify on that so that your tummy stay tight. You are my hero
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2011
HG dearie,
I am grinning from ear to ear!!shame dey catch me ooo. sincerely,am sorry for breaking my word. Shred has started showing me up and am feeling my energy level and stamina depleting,my belle too no dey gree suck in anymore. LOL.
Thanks for the love and corcern, I'll redress the situation. Cash ya leta.

Gen B,whatz gwan.?don't like your silence.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2011
Monday 6th June 2011

Exercise: Day 16 - JM RI30 (now on level 4) 30mins

Food:

Breakfast cereal and milk
1 regular packet of indomie noodles and 1 boiled egg
Yam porridge (asaro), 1 serving spoon
Handful of grapes
Water

yeah Gen, where art thou??
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2011
Barbie doll,
Stop lighting fire under my as s girl, every time I see you log Ripped in 30, I just keep thinking about what could have been. I can dream now!!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2011
modath:

Shred has started showing me up and am feeling my energy level and stamina depleting,my belle too no dey gree suck in anymore. LOL.

aw modath, i totally get the above frustration undecided. Take it easy babe, it has to be this way for now. Enjoying RI30 cos i love feeling accomplished after and its like the shred, just be patient with ur body, you will still kick a ss girl!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hi All  smiley

@modath and babs2011
Thanks for asking of me, Iam still on the programme grin
keep doing what you are doing.

Monday 6th June 2011

Water: 2.5L

Exercise:
40min walk
4 sets of press ups and plank

Food:
3 boiled eggs
2-3 serving spoonful of rice
mixed veg.
4-5 slices of wholmeal bread with egg mayonnaise /peanut butter filling
almond nuts approx 50g 
2 tangerine
3 banana
1plum
chicken thigh
5 pieces of potata crisps

Check out this 72 year old woman!!
[flash=600,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1BCzZBMMd0?version=3[/flash]
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2011
Good morning

I was on the road all Sunday, tired n busy all Monday but recovered a bit today.

Today

40 minutes run along the up and down Lugbe road. Had headache prolly due to shine shine bobo I took yday after a long time.

Could not do more.

I greet una,Hour G how far? Babsy I dey greet ooo. Una well done
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2011
Hello House  smiley

Tuesday 7th June 2011

Water: 3L

Exercise:
2.5hrs walk
1 set of :
press ups
plank
bicycle crunches

6 banana
50g almond nuts
5 boiled eggs
1chicken leg
rice -300g approx
mixed vegetables
3 slices of bread with peanut butter or egg mayonnaise filling
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2011
Tuesday 7th June

Exercise: Day 17- RI30 dvd ( level 4 - according to JM:' this is the mother of all workouts' ouch shocked)

Power walk - 60 mins

Food:

Breakfast cereal and milk
Bowl of rice and veg stew (efo), assorted beef, tripe etc.
Fried plantain 6 pieces
Packet of chinchin (90g)
Handful of red grapes
1 cup of coffee
3 ltrs water

@agaba, hope the sun is not too much out there, you in the motherland then? Good effort though fitting in the exercise.
@ Gen, glad to see you are still on the prog. do you still weigh yourself? How are you measuring your progress?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2011
babs2011:

@agaba, hope the sun is not too much out there, you in the motherland then? Good effort though fitting in the exercise.

Sun is hot then the rain comes and everywhere is cool. Yea you are right. Let me just add another form of exercise.  I was waiting for maisuya o finish his work when a guys car stopped in the middle of the road. I thought ot helping but held back. Like he read my mind and he asked if i could help push i for him. I pushed for over hundred meters and i was sweating like christmas goat.

My exercise update: only in naija grin grin

what about the father of all workouts?tongue
Well done
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2011
agabaI23:

Sun is hot then the rain comes and everywhere is cool. Yea you are right. Let me just add another form of exercise.  I was waiting for maisuya o finish his work when a guys car stopped in the middle of the road. I thought ot helping but held back. Like he read my mind and he asked if i could help push i for him. I pushed for over hundred meters and i was sweating like christmas goat.

My exercise update: only in naija grin grin

what about the father of all workouts?
tongue
Well done
^  hm,  doesn't quite have the same ring does it? 'father of all workouts' sounds a bit lame jare lol

the sweat alone out there is enough of a workout lol,  hope you're eating plenty suya etc,   tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2011
@babs2011
So did u complete level 4 sucessfully? If so, very well done!
I am currently searching for my home weighing scale, it seems to have been misplaced. Otherwise i feel that Iam making slow but steady progress.
babs2011:

@ Gen, glad to see you are still on the prog. do you still weigh yourself? How are you measuring your progress?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2011
How far house? I can see there is little life here again. I should resume now, internet is something else and am not motivated to even post, cos i am still pondering on why 80kg becomes my cross. Abi what else am i supposed to do? JM 30DS is halted for a few days now, so much to take care of around me, its not an excuse but thats me. I should be back on my feet 2moro and my logs will start rolling again. @123, you dey FCT? Its nice to know and i want to believe the push was ur exercise for the day, lol. Babie, nothing do my sister, i love your mind. GenB werrin dey na, well done o. I salute. Take care all
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2011
babs2011:

^  hm,  doesn't quite have the same ring does it? 'father of all workouts' sounds a bit lame jare lol

the sweat alone out there is enough of a workout lol,  hope you're eating plenty suya etc,   tongue
Abeg eno matter jare make you do father of all work outs cheesy
Yea the suya dey kill me but you know na red meat at the end of the day so I am being careful. Fresh pear, maize etc. I will attach some via email for you.
Hour_Glass:

How far house? I can see there is little life here again. I should resume now, internet is something else and am not motivated to even post, cos i am still pondering on why 80kg becomes my cross. Abi what else am i supposed to do? JM 30DS is halted for a few days now, so much to take care of around me, its not an excuse but thats me. I should be back on my feet 2moro and my logs will start rolling again. @123, you dey FCT? Its nice to know and i want to believe the push was your exercise for the day, lol. Babie, nothing do my sister, i love your mind. GenB werrin dey na, well done o. I salute. Take care all
Lol the pushing was additional additional grin. My exercise for the day was logged earlier. Abi you dey FCT too? wink
About the exercise, just keep focused. Uche gi dikwa ya.That's all.
Log for today,

200 bicycle crunches
50 push ups
angry
I no dey home jare grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hour_Glass:

How far house? I can see there is little life here again. I should resume now, internet is something else and am not motivated to even post, cos i am still pondering on why 80kg becomes my cross. Abi what else am i supposed to do? JM 30DS is halted for a few days now, so much to take care of around me, its not an excuse but thats me. I should be back on my feet 2moro and my logs will start rolling again. @123, you dey FCT? Its nice to know and i want to believe the push was your exercise for the day, lol. Babie, nothing do my sister, i love your mind. GenB werrin dey na, well done o. I salute. Take care all

^ pls keep posting girl, don't be discouraged, i know its easier said than done but think you should just fashi the number on the scale for now. I think you might need a block period of consistency both food/exercise wise to ring in a change. Look forward to your logs x

agabaI23:

Abeg eno matter jare make you do father of all work outs cheesy
Yea the suya dey kill me but you know na red meat at the end of the day so I am being careful. Fresh pear, maize etc. I will attach some via email for you.

@agaba, make u no torture me o i miss pear and roasted maize   tongue!
mr man, so cos you no dey home is that why less exercise?? angry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2011
babs2011:

^ pls keep posting girl, don't be discouraged, i know its easier said than done but think you should just fashi the number on the scale for now. I think you might need a block period of consistency both food/exercise wise to ring in a change. Look forward to your logs x

@agaba, make u no torture me o i miss pear and roasted maize o tongue!

E ya! I will send some foryou I mean am grin. That combination dey sweet ghan
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2011
babs2011:

mr man, so cos you no dey home is that why less exercise??  angry

I think say that one don slip through your eagle eyes.
I come sleep 3 much this morning and i have loads of stuff to attend to. Woke up 6:55 and another thing be say, tiled floor no be good friend of crunches. I go try morrow.

I have a suggestion for the attached girl and guys. You know good nookie na good exercise. Make una begin to log am and how many minutes  lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2011
Greetings to all of you,

Wed 8/6/11

Water:2L

Exercise:
40min walk
i set of press ups and plank

food:
oats poridge with milk
avocado
4 boiled eggs
broccoli
plum
2 banana
cup of green tea
large amount of rice and stew with chicken
3lices wmeal bread with egg mayonnaise filling
banana
@Hour_Glass
Madam ,
Thank you, please do not get discouraged.
Your logs seem good, but you have not answered my question about the amount of water you are drinking daily.
It may be that problem may be due to inadequate water consumption.

You should aim for 3L daily and see if it helps.

Also you may be replacing fat with muscle which is heavier, so although you have not lost weight you are probably trimmer.

Hour_Glass:

am not motivated to even post, cos i am still pondering on why 80kg becomes my cross. Abi what else am i supposed to do?  GenB werrin dey na, well done o. I salute. Take care all
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2011
Wednesday 8th June

Exercise: Day 18 - JM RI30 (Level 4)

60 min power walk

Food:

Porridge oats with milk, 4 prunes
2 slices of bread, 1 slice of cheese
Fist size eba and veg soup
1 packet chin chin
2 cups coffee
2.5 ltrs water
1 slice cake
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:13am On Jun 09, 2011
Hi All,
Top of the morning to all ya!!.

Barbie doll,
I'd like you to experiment with this move: Assume the position for hip thrust/plank jack but instead of completing either move just walk in that position from one end of the room for 2 mins straight x3 and report your findings.

HG,
No retreat no surrender!.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2011
I greet una wella

Log today

thesame distance as two days back running 30 mins in stead of 40 (chei the elevations dey killme wallahi. I like am)
300 bicycle crunches
200 hard air boxing
100 reverse crunches
80 push ups

Somebody tell me well done

Babsy, it is easier to run here than there cos the air is not dry.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2011
Greetings!

Thursday 9th June 2011

exercise : 105min moderate walk

water: 2L

high fibre cereal with milk
jollof rice200g
beans and yam200g
4 slices wmeal bread with peanut butter
handful of peanuts 150g
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2011
Gen B,
Well done,105 mins, very impressive. Keep it up and try to incorporate strength training gradually or if you don't mind get ripped in 30 and work out with it. Good job.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2011
agabaI23:

I greet una wella

Log today

thesame distance as two days back running 30 mins in stead of 40 (chei the elevations dey killme wallahi. I like am)
300 bicycle crunches
200 hard air boxing
100 reverse crunches
80 push ups

Somebody tell me well done

Babsy, it is easier to run here than there cos the air is not dry.

@Agaba: Well done indeed, ku se o! grin.
Interesting point about running out there, never thought about the diff in air. i always though it would be harder depending on the time of the day i guess, also seems u are closer north so not so oppressive heat?

GenBuhari:

exercise : 105min modrrate walk

@Gen: I hail you! Well done with the walk,

modath:

Barbie doll,
I'd like you to experiment with this move: Assume the position for hip thrust/plank jack but instead of completing either move just walk in that position from one end of the room for 2 mins straight x3 and report your findings.

@Modath: babe i've been picturing this move in my head since i read your post this morning. Will be trying it out tmrw and report back. Sounds very JM ish and i just know it will be a killer on the quads shocked How far with your regime?

Decided to skip my RI30 w/o this morning. Had to listen to my body as i was quite knackered ( i usually wake up early to exercise before the household wakes). The extra rest in bed has done me good. Going to my aerobics class later this evening. Back on the Ripped prog tmrw.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2011
babs2011:

@Agaba: Well done indeed, ku se o! grin.
Interesting point about running out there, never thought about the diff in air. i always though it would be harder depending on the time of the day i guess, also seems u are closer north so not so oppressive heat?

Trust me there is much difference. The sun won't be an issue even though I am northward because I run early.

Also I did not notice any difference between South and North. The sweating na the same oo.

By the way I will pocket the 'well done' and eat the 'ku se' lol
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babyboy3(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2011
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass1: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2011
Well done everyone, food: rice and beans + 1 local cheese, 1 50cl drink, 1 scotch egg, yam/potatoe pottage and dried fish, 1.5 litres water (rainy and cold day). Exercise was 5 mins air boxing and 10 buckets of water fetched from the well up a storey building, no pausing and of course my heart beat was high. On a 7 hour journey tomorrow for wedding, wish me safe journey. Take care.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2011
Thursday 9th June

Exercise: 60mins Aerobics class (hi impact)

Food:

Bowl of cereal & milk
2 slices bread, 1 slice cheese
1 pkt indomie with steamed brocolli & cauliflower
1.5 serving spoon rice, stirfry vegetables and chicken sauce
Water (over 3 ltrs)

@HG; good cardio there. Have a safe trip and enjoy the weekend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.