Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,541 members, 7,951,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (336512 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:30am On Jun 10, 2011
babs2011:

@Modath: babe i've been picturing this move in my head since i read your post this morning. Will be trying it out tmrw and report back. Sounds very JM ish and i just know it will be a killer on the quads shocked How far with your regime?

Decided to skip my RI30 w/o this morning. Had to listen to my body as i was quite knackered ( i usually wake up early to exercise before the household wakes). The extra rest in bed has done me good. Going to my aerobics class later this evening. Back on the Ripped prog tmrw.

Exercise is going well, substituted gentle stairclimbing for the jog.try the plank walk and you'd feel it EVERYWHERE. i just experimented with the move one day and became a convert, there is another one i do but i want you to try this one out first. I have faith in your bada-ssness cool wink
Am preparing for shred cos i do all my workouts in the A.M as well, i like to get it over with which is why the gym thing is not really my kettle of fish.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:36am On Jun 10, 2011
HourGlass1:

Well done everyone, food: rice and beans + 1 local cheese, 1 50cl drink, 1 scotch egg, yam/potatoe pottage and dried fish, 1.5 litres water (rainy and cold day). Exercise was 5 mins air boxing and 10 buckets of water fetched from the well up a storey building, no pausing and of course my heart beat was high. On a 7 hour journey tomorrow for wedding, wish me safe journey. Take care.

You did resistance/weight training and heavy cardio all at once, thats my girl. safe journey.

N.B===I am not in love with the scotch egg and drink though and its due to the fact that you ain't happy with your weight. if you were cool with it,there'd be no complaint from me, we cannot live a life of deprivation.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:51am On Jun 10, 2011
@General House,
Kindly weigh in on this my peeps,In as much as i love love J-hud's ''massive'' weightloss, i am begginning to agree with the folks who are adamant that she didn't achieve it the good ''old fashioned''way. For someone who claims to exercise a ''lot'', she does not have the prerequisiste muscle tone to show for it.
What do you guys think. undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2011
Greetings all.

Travelers like me, I no mean gypsies safe journey.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2011
Hi All  smiley ,

Friday 10th June 2011

Water: 2.5L

Exercise:
40mins gentle walk
3 sets of : press ups, plank and bicycle crunches

Food:
beans and i am porridge 200g
fried plantain  6-7 sliced pieces
3 boiled eggs
broccoli
avocado

@babs2011 and modath
thanks for the praise grin
I don't really feel that  I deserve it as I often fail remember to record my late night "binges"  embarassed
I weigh myself today and was 130kg  undecided
From today, I have stopped eating after 7:30pm!

modath:

Gen B,
Well done,105 mins, very impressive. Keep it up and try to incorporate strength training gradually or if you don't mind get ripped in 30 and work out with it. Good job.

babs2011:

@Gen: I hail you! Well done with the walk,

@HourGlass1
That seems to be an excellent work out! I bet the person who normally fetches the water would be encouraging you with this newly found workout regime wink grin :
Wishing you a very safe Journey!  smiley

On the j-hud issue, I have not seen her, I can tell you that not everybody's body is predisposed to looking toned with exercise. There are some olympic athletes that you would not know are athletes just by looking at their bodies.

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2011
hi house!

@Modath: re the J-hud issue, not sure tbh. I know she did the weight watchers thing etc and claims to have worked out 5 days a week, though much is not known about what sort of w/o or training she was doing, it might have been mainly cardio. Her emphasis seems to be mostly diet. Yeah I also notice in her recnet pics she is slim but not toned esp her arms. There are rumours she might have had a band fitted! Though i don't think that is the case. It took her about 18mths to shed the weight so it wasn't super fast.
Btw the plank walks- tried it this am. men it works the core, arms, quads. v. effective  shocked thanks for the vote of confidence  wink

@Gen, take am easy. The first step is realising what the pitfalls are and you've done so. no kidding if you're having late evening binges etc. no amount of walks will compensate. The cut off of no eating after 7.30pm is one which i try to follow 90% of the time.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2011
Friday 10th June

Exercise: Day 19  - JM RI30 dvd.

Food:

3 slices wholewheat bread and vegemite spread.
1 cup of coffee.
1 BK burger (yah its that friday feeling, lol)
1 serving pasta and meatballs, brocolli and cauliflower
2 scoops frozen natural yoghurt
Water 2.5 ltrs
1 slice cheesecake (see above!)

Review:
So I've been at this exercise programme intensely 5 days a week for 4 weeks now. Having completed all 4 levels, i will continue (after all na ripped in 30 not 19 days haha so i'm only half rippped  grin) but plan to change things up a bit.
I want to incorporate it with tae bo as i need to achieve my daily calorie burn and with RI30 the cardio is not enough as a stand alone considering I am not following the strict diet that JM reccomends. My verdict of this dvd is that it does what it says on the tin. It has excellent strength training routines. I've really enjoyed seeing my upper body strength improve. So I will still be doing JM, but rotating with Tae bo.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass1: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2011
Whether you greet me safe journey or not, na you sabi o 123. Thanks for the checks at all. No exercise yesterday and today, am here for wedding of a friend and so much paroles to take care of. GenB, dont wish me bad o, my mairuwa travelled without informing me and i was stranded so i just used that as an opportunity to work with it. I will be going back tomorrow kindly wish me well. I motivated two of my friends to start working out yesterday and one started this morning with sit ups and 30 brisk walk, how about that? I think there is something fattening in this FCT, modath dont mind me o. I love the place sha and trust me i did self discipline these two days.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:18am On Jun 12, 2011
GenBuhari:

Hi All smiley ,

On the j-hud issue, I have not seen her, I can tell you that not everybody's body is predisposed to looking toned with exercise. There are some olympic athletes that you would not know are athletes just by looking at their bodies.

General,
Are you trying to get me all worked up? undecided , the lady in this photo is exactly what a toned and fit woman should ''LOOK'' like. the ''HULK'' look isn't what any lady in her right mind will ever aspire to.Gen B, kindly look closely,cant you see the definition in her biceps,she can rock sleeveless from here to fantasyland,Did you have a good look at her thighs and hips,the only thing missing is the waist indent and its not needed cos all other parts are on point. AND THAT IS HOW I SEE IT!!!!!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:38am On Jun 12, 2011
http://sandrarose.com/2011/06/jennifer-hudson-hospitalized-for-lap-band-complications/
JENNIFER HUDSON LAP-BAND PROBLEMS?
http://posse.perezhilton.com/public_profiles/Intheknow59

Barbie doll,
She didn't do it in eighteen months,she took some time to have her baby,bam 6 months later she came back ''BRAND NEW''. i know because i have my finger in every pie, (POLITICS,INTERNATIONAL POLICIES,SPORTS,POP CULTURE et al] .am like a sponge,i soak up everything. But stuff like the above just make it difficult to believe. you know most celebrities get snapped by the PAPS one time or the other going in and out of the gym or whatever but she has never even been caught ''dancing''. stories like these leaves one wondering and enquiring!!!!!!
I am not cursed with my stubborn genes because i used to think that if somone that is a mother like me,weighed more than i did could just varnish in a twinkling of an eye,then something must be defective in my makeup grin cheesy.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:53am On Jun 12, 2011
HourGlass1:

Whether you greet me safe journey or not, na you sabi o 123. Thanks for the checks at all. No exercise yesterday and today, am here for wedding of a friend and so much paroles to take care of. GenB, dont wish me bad o, my mairuwa travelled without informing me and i was stranded so i just used that as an opportunity to work with it. I will be going back tomorrow kindly wish me well. I motivated two of my friends to start working out yesterday and one started this morning with sit ups and 30 brisk walk, how about that? I think there is something fattening in this FCT, modath dont mind me o. I love the place sha and trust me i did self discipline these two days.

HG Dearie,
Hope you didn't finish all the owambe goodies all by yourself?? transfer some online to me,been long i had firewood jollof rice wink.
BTW,i am proud that other people are emulating you ,its gratifying. however i do love FCT because its just too easy to work out here,traffic is minimal,shuttle time negligible[i workout before my kid's school bus arrives at 7 a.m]when i was in lag[ training] in 2008, i had to hit the road before motorists come out in their numbers. i relly respect peeps in lagos. dem dey try.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2011
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/253907-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread

HG and Barbie,
Pls indulge me and see the results of ''SHAWNA MAMA''. I am speechless and its a rare thing for me. lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2011
modath:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/253907-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread

HG and Barbie,
Pls indulge me and see the results of ''SHAWNA MAMA''. I am speechless and its a rare thing for me. lipsrsealed

Wow wee! the difference in her tum is atonishing, talk about shrinking. And i can see the definition showing her stomach muscles. The girl tried sha, 30 days flat and doing additional workouts in between. What i like is that she has a real after preg tummy in the first pics complete with stretchmarks etc, (seems she had two kids or so) and shows the improvement that can result if one w/o
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2011
modath:

http://sandrarose.com/2011/06/jennifer-hudson-hospitalized-for-lap-band-complications/
JENNIFER HUDSON LAP-BAND PROBLEMS?
http://posse.perezhilton.com/public_profiles/Intheknow59

Barbie doll,
She didn't do it in eighteen months,she took some time to have her baby,bam 6 months later she came back ''BRAND NEW''. i know because i have my finger in every pie, (POLITICS,INTERNATIONAL POLICIES,SPORTS,POP CULTURE et al] .am like a sponge,i soak up everything. But stuff like the above just make it difficult to believe. you know most celebrities get snapped by the PAPS one time or the other going in and out of the gym or whatever but she has never even been caught ''dancing''. stories like these leaves one wondering and enquiring!!!!!!
I am not cursed with my stubborn genes because i used to think that if somone that is a mother like me,weighed more than i did could just varnish in a twinkling of an eye,then something must be defective in my makeup grin cheesy.
@modath, as per the J-hud thing, the truth shall out sooner or later. Hm
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2011
Barbie,
How are u doin? Babe hw do u get yourself to exercise( not aerobics classes)later in day cos if I don't do it by 7/8 am, it ain't happening.
Woke up @ 4 am to pee,checked NBA results on the net and cos the Mavs won (seriously rooting for them)I made the dumb decision to check ESPN,sat for three hours listening to all the post games analysis and now can no longer ginger myself to do it.
Damn, I wish I had an Aerobics class too.!!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Tolulop001(f): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2011
OKAY!

Im new here, so here goes -
Tolu, female, weigh in at 68kg.
Height 5ft 7inches
Problem area - MA TUMMY  angry
Currently a size 12, want to drop to 60kg, time line max 3 months.
Moderately active, i jog occasionally ( about 30 minutes per week) but i need to step up ma game.
Just joined a gym, was fantastic with aerobics and all, tho ma body aches!
I can only afford to go on Saturdays (as per work commitments)
however I plan to jog 5x a week at home 25 mins per day plus crunches et al
im counting ma calories, dont wanna exceed 1300 per day. is this realistic?

Food Log Yesterday

Breakfast Weetabix plus skim milk and 1 cube of sugar - 300 cal
Lunch Moderate Jollof Rice, no beef - 400
Cup of tea - 70
A large apple - 100 cal
One silly biscuit that someone in ma house left on the dining table to tempt me - 200 calories
Can of malt   sad 180 cal
Vitamin supplement (in case im not covered by all the above) 1 tablet.

total - 1250 calories

Comments? thanks!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Tolulop001(f): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2011
wow that was long! sorry!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2011
@Tolulop,
Welcome. I'm typing this on my phone so I can't really elaborate but long story short, we are going to come at it from another angle. When I use the PC,I'd get back to you.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Tolulop001(f): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2011
^^^ ok!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2011
Tolulop001:

OKAY!

Im new here, so here goes -
Tolu, female, weigh in at 68kg.
Height 5ft 7inches
Problem area - MA TUMMY  angry
Currently a size 12, want to drop to 60kg, time line max 3 months.
Moderately active, i jog occasionally ( about 30 minutes per week) but i need to step up ma game.
Just joined a gym, was fantastic with aerobics and all, tho ma body aches!
I can only afford to go on Saturdays (as per work commitments)
however I plan to jog 5x a week at home 25 mins per day plus crunches et al
im counting ma calories, dont wanna exceed 1300 per day. is this realistic?

Food Log Yesterday

Breakfast Weetabix plus skim milk and 1 cube of sugar - 300 cal
Lunch Moderate Jollof Rice, no beef - 400
Cup of tea - 70
A large apple - 100 cal
One silly biscuit that someone in ma house left on the dining table to tempt me - 200 calories
Can of malt   sad 180 cal
Vitamin supplement (in case im not covered by all the above) 1 tablet.

total - 1250 calories

Comments? thanks!
I thought it was flat wink

My log today

12 minutes run to the stadium
14 footie pitch run
10x squat with 75kg on my shoulder
100 bicycle crunches
20 push ups

HourGlass1:

W[b]hether you greet me safe journey or not, na you sabi o 123[/b]. Thanks for the checks at all. No exercise yesterday and today, am here for wedding of a friend and so much paroles to take care of. GenB, dont wish me bad o, my mairuwa travelled without informing me and i was stranded so i just used that as an opportunity to work with it. I will be going back tomorrow kindly wish me well. I motivated two of my friends to start working out yesterday and one started this morning with sit ups and 30 brisk walk, how about that? I think there is something fattening in this FCT, modath dont mind me o. I love the place sha and trust me i did self discipline these two days.
I was actually saying safe journey as me dey travel like you on same day.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Tolulop001(f): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2011
agabaI23:

I thought it was flat wink

what is your own, things happen tongue

agabaI23:

My log today

12 minutes run to the stadium
14 footie pitch run
10x squat with 75kg on my shoulder
100 bicycle crunches
20 push ups

show off! i will run away from this thread ho, berra beg me grin

anyway i just had lunch and Im suspecting the lunch ehn, this counting calories na long thing

How do u count rice and beans, with small plantain on the side + fish??

I dont feel stuffed or anything though undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2011
Tolulop001:

what is your own, things happen tongue

show off! i will run away from this thread ho, berra beg me grin

anyway i just had lunch and Im suspecting the lunch ehn, this counting calories na long thing

How do u count rice and beans, with small plantain on the side + fish??

I dont feel stuffed or anything though undecided

lol lol
No be show off. We are encouraging ourselves. You no nsee people wee dey do 30 days shred? grin They encourage me walahi. Seriously you do not have to look at it with fear.

As per the calorie of rice and beans
cooked beans has 150Kcal/50g, rice like 270 Kcal/75 g.
Counting may be frustrating but make sure you burn more than you eat. That's it.

About your coke tummy, running does not do much on your tummy.
You need some strength exercises targeted at the muscles and with healthy eating, you shall get there
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2011
modath:

Barbie,
How are u doin? Babe hw do u get yourself to exercise( not aerobics classes)later in day cos if I don't do it by 7/8 am, it ain't happening.
Woke up @ 4 am to pee,checked NBA results on the net and cos the Mavs won (seriously rooting for them)I made the dumb decision to check ESPN,sat for three  hours listening to all the post games analysis and now can no longer ginger myself to do it.
Damn, I wish I had an Aerobics class too.!!!!

^@ Modath i dey o jare. As per the exercising, Im in the same position as u. if I don't make the effort to do it first thing (i.e around 6am before the households wakes) then it can't happen later on in the day except my aerobics/power walk sessions which are in the evening when kids are in bed and hubby is home to stay with them.  Just not practical and no spare time to quickly do it in the day with a 2 yr old around. Like this morning, notin notin for JM as i overslept, also had this niggling pain in my back so going powerwalking later instead.

@Tolulop, welcome to the forum. Your time frame for shedding the weight seems reasonable. Just keep logging your exercise and food. Nobodys showing off here , pple just log what exercise theyve done for the day and it serves to motivate them and others on the thread. smiley

@Agaba, how u dey? Good work, 75kg with squat is some w/o indeed  shocked!

GenB, HG how far?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amykelly: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2011
Hey guys, I love this section and would love to be a part of it.
Currently I weigh 70kg and plan to reduce to 60kg. I feel motivated just by reading your comments.
The problem is i work six days a week so how will I do 1000 skips s day !!! undecided
Also the only food accessible to me at work is rice and beans and crackers.  cry cry cry
how do i manage to eat just 1400 calories a day??
Suggestions??
Oh! one more thing how do you quote someone on naira land just realised its not copy and paste embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Tolulop001(f): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2011
thanks you guys.

im at work for now,

ill reply properly later smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2011
Monday 13th June

Exercise: Power walk - 90 mins

Food:

Porridge oats with milk, 3 prunes
2 serving spoon jellof rice, 1 piece beef, plantain, 1 boiled egg.
2 slices wholewheat bread, scrapping of butter, vegemite
Water 2.5 ltrs
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2011
amykelly:

Hey guys, I love this section and would love to be a part of it.
Currently I weigh 70kg and plan to reduce to 60kg. I feel motivated just by reading your comments.
The problem is i work six days a week so how will I do 1000 skips s day !!! undecided
Also the only food accessible to me at work is rice and beans and crackers.  cry cry cry
how do i manage to eat just 1400 calories a day??
Suggestions??
Oh! one more thing how do you quote someone on naira land just realised its not copy and paste embarassed embarassed undecided

Welcome Amykelly. To quote someone there is an option called 'insert quote' on the top right of the persons comment you want to quote. click it and it will apear in your reply box.

As per fitting in your workouts, depends on how early your day starts and how late it finishes. You could wake up that bit earlier to fit it in, only need about 25-30mins to get the heart rate up and get a decent w/o. Alternatively if you are not an early morning prson or have to get out to work v. early, you could do it after work? Another thought is to use your lunch break for brisk walk so just try and fit in more movement, every little helps. Also how come rice and beans are the only food available to you at work? Can you not take in your own food just to add variety. Its not easy trying to stick to a set number of cals esp with our naija food etc, but the major key is getting the portion control in check and watching what you snack on. Also avoid late night eating. If you are serious, this is a good place to check in just to keep one motivated, get ideas, advice and track progress. Hope this helps.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Tolulop001(f): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2011
hey people,

Monday 13th June - Day 2

Started out good,
Jogged 25minutes

Food log
Weetabix plus skim milk + 1 cube of sugar 300 cal
1 Apple – 100 cal
Rice 300, beans 200, fish and plantain 150 – about 800? - difficult to say
Chocolate – I totally fell, someone gave me loads of them snack size chocs and I consumed nothing less than 10! – 500 cal
1 Smirnoff Ice (impromptu outing) – 210 cal
Water – 1.5L
Total for the day – 1900.

What a bummer. After all ma work, that darned chocolate had to spoil it. Will reduce my Weetabix tomorrow and totally reduce that lunch. And no alcohol. Today was a joke. Well its day 2 of ma plan so ill bounce back.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Tolulop001(f): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2011
babs2011:

@Tolulop, welcome to the forum. Your time frame for shedding the weight seems reasonable. Just keep logging your exercise and food. Nobodys showing off here , pple just log what exercise theyve done for the day and it serves to motivate them and others on the thread. smiley

thanks a lot! Thread bookmarked!

agabaI23:

lol lol
No be show off. We are encouraging ourselves. You no nsee people wee dey do 30 days shred? grin They encourage me walahi. Seriously you do not have to look at it with fear.

As per the calorie of rice and beans
cooked beans has 150Kcal/50g, rice like 270 Kcal/75 g.
Counting may be frustrating but make sure you burn more than you eat. That's it.

About your coke tummy, running does not do much on your tummy.
You need some strength exercises targeted at the muscles and with healthy eating, you shall get there

ok, thanks. how u doing tho? dint know u were a fitness buff smiley

totally BTW,

i just had walnuts (asala- i love them!)

only for me to check the calorie content - 200 calories for just a handful!

this calorie counting really gives up a lot of info about what we eat oh.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amykelly: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2011
Quote by babs2011 (f)

Welcome Amykelly. To quote someone there is an option called 'insert quote' on the top right of the persons comment you want to quote. click it and it will apear in your reply box.

As per fitting in your workouts, depends on how early your day starts and how late it finishes. You could wake up that bit earlier to fit it in, only need about 25-30mins to get the heart rate up and get a decent w/o. Alternatively if you are not an early morning prson or have to get out to work v. early, you could do it after work? Another thought is to use your lunch break for brisk walk so just try and fit in more movement, every little helps. Also how come rice and beans are the only food available to you at work? Can you not take in your own food just to add variety. Its not easy trying to stick to a set number of cals esp with our naija food etc, but the major key is getting the portion control in check and watching what you snack on. Also avoid late night eating. If you are serious, this is a good place to check in just to keep one motivated, get ideas, advice and track progress. Hope this helps.
[quote][/quote]

Thanks a lot of the tip and i am trying the quote stuff. hope it works grin grin grin
You guys motivated me soo much yesterday that when i got home i skipped 1000 grin grin
Today i have had only 30grams of fruit and fibre and i intend to have a small portion of beans and stew for lunch.
I really hope i can keep up with the exercise grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amykelly: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2011
My quote doesnt look like the rest on the forum!!! sad sad cry cry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amykelly: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2011
babs2011:

i think i got it nowwww grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (230) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.