Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,281 members, 7,881,049 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. (50882 Views)

Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd / PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo / DasukiGate: We Won’t Release Metuh, Until He Returns N400m — EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by okwyzo(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
lastmanstandn:
Buhari, Our National Interest and Court Orders
A step below President Buhari's present level of high-handedness only brings us back to the era of impunity that we voted Jonathan out for.
Nigerians are very forgetful of the past. Nigeria, under the watch of the Fmr President, could not successful keep terror suspects in custody because prosecutors failed to prepare a case. We had a system where court orders and injunctions stalled corruption cases and made a mockery of our fight to defeat corruption and insecurity across the country. This time, we have an executive that is willing to stretch its constitutional powers to keep Nigeria safe and recoup stolen fund, yet we're starting to paint the President as a dictator.

Kanu is a threat to our national security. In advanced societies, suspects are detained for issues as trivial as traffic offence to keep them in custody while a stronger case is put together, why must Nigeria be different? Societies with strong intelligence communities engage whatever means is takes to keep terrorists and extremists out of circulation, must ours be different? Indeed, there are global concerns with regards to ethical issues in national security and intelligence activities of nations; developing countries should not be singled out as if we are the only ones involved in such. Indeed, the primary responsibility of government is to ensure its people live neither in fear of terrorism, external aggression nor poverty and other factors that undermine their peace and safety while it also sustains the fundamental rights of its people. However, many advanced nations have passed through periods of national crisis when liberties were exchanged for greater security, the balance between both being restored after such crisis, and Nigeria is at that point right now.

Within the last 10-15 years, advanced nations have defied international charters against enhanced interrogation techniques, illegal rendition, detention without trial and all sort of measures all for the sake of national security. We have not resorted to this yet you're starting to paint us as bad. We have not rendered our terror suspects to Niger, as you did render yours to Egypt for torture, we have not built illegal detention facilities in Chad, as you've done in Cuba, Kanu has not accused our security agents of subjecting him to waterboarding as you've done to many of yours, so what is the fury about? We understand you did what was necessary for the safety of innocent people, just as President Buhari is doing the same. Nnamdi Kanu's illegal entrance into the country with equipment for the purpose of undermining our national security is enough to get us worried, and get a responsible President to act.

On the NIMASA ex-DG and Arms thieves, I doubt if there is any law in Nigeria or anywhere in the world that restrains the authorities from re-arresting a suspect on different charges after he/she has been granted bail on others. Hence, we do not have to blame the President for identifying measures within our laws to use against corrupt public office holders just to keep them from jumping bail. We had a soft-spoken, gentle-looking President whose lame duck attitude cost us $2.1 billion meant for the war on terror and drove us where we are today, but we have moved on. Now we have a stronger, more willing leader in President Buhari and the best we can do is support him to do whatever is right and just to keep us on the path of prosperity and security again.

As Nigerians we must understand that security is a collective task that requires the mutual cooperation of every citizen, and the understanding that our liberties will not be compromised as long as we remain law abiding and do not act in ways that endanger others, as Dasuki Sambo and his partners are alleged to have done to our soldiers and our countrymen up North. We need to understand that a man that literally sneaked into the country using unconventional methods can sneak out using same methods; that we lack the intelligence capability to keep tabs on all suspects, and just like in past cases, corrupt public office holders may escape justice by choosing not to return to Nigeria if they are allowed to pursue whatever medical excuses abroad and extradition is not as easy as it appears. We are protected as law-abiding citizens, and we have in President Buhari what we have always desired, a strong man with great political will to frustrate corrupt public office holders, a step below President Buhari's present level of high-handedness only brings us back to the era of impunity.

@ijigbami
Y people... When it favours them, He(PMB) is the best and all you desire, but when MKO was threated like a trash June12, you all cried fowl. I call you Sabos, back stabers, betrayals, that's what your people are known for! Yoooroooooobaaaaa! Don't panic am a lagosian too by birth, so I know you well! Anything that goes against other tribe except hausa makes them glad, master and slave! Its one Nigeria for mouth, omo Igbo for heart.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by BraniacX(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
omenka:
How many Gitmo inmates has the government of US released on orders from her courts?? As a matter of fact, how many of the inmates have seen the insides of a court room since detention??

Nnamumudi Kalluu will rot in jail like those terrorists in Gitmo and heavens won't fall, just like it didn't in the US.

is gitmo in U.S constitutional jurisdiction? undecided or you think we won't know the difference? you want to paint the U.S as flouting court orders same as Nigeria's buhari in order to excuse buharis's impunity and you think everyone is fooled? angry let's just pretend the U.S actually did, will that make it alright for Nigeria to do the same? I thought we were supposed to emulate only best practices obtainable anywhere? oh now those you deem undesirable are being locked up and their constitutional rights are being suppressed and you feel cool with it forgetting that with each such privilege you grant to a potential despot (no assumption on this one) it takes a step to becoming his/her right and someday when someone you know falls victim, you scream to high heavens about suppressed rights and neglected constitution forgetting the licence you granted the despot at the beginning with your silence/support. there's far too much impunity in Nigeria already to add blatant presidential support of impunity to it, if/as the attitude trickles down the line of executive and legislative power holders/brokers, imagine the domino and exponential effect of impunity we're looking at and somehow you think you, your friends and family won't be affected?
in femi kuti's vpoice "I sorry sorry oh!
I sorry for Nige-eria--aa!
I sorry sorry oh!
i sorry for.................(well, you of course)
"

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by adconline(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
McSquishi:

Is it true that all detainees have access to the U.S. court system, though? There are prisoners being detained indefinitely, who bc of "enhanced interrogation" will likely never see inside a courtroom bc evidence will be thrown out due to the method of extraction. There are also those who we've determined are non combatants who also have yet to receive court dates or freedom. Perhaps I'm mistaken
No American citizen is held in GITMO. And US govt hasn't defied US court order to release detainees. Naija suspects aren't classied as terrorists.. They aren't charged terrorists. In US, they are classified as enemy combatants.
Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by BraniacX(m): 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
omenka:
From the beginning, they said Nnamumudi Kalluu has nuclear weapons and would visit the country with one of them soon, killing every living being in it besides Biafrans- we didn't see as much as a fire cracker.

Then they said he cannot be arrested- we was.

Then they dared the State to keep him beyond two days- he's been in a dungeon for over two months.

Then they said Vladamir Putin has ordered his release- he remains in the dungeons!

Then they said a lawmaker in the UK wrote a petition to their parliament for his unconditional release- that was over a month ago, dude's still languishing in the dungeons.

Then they said David Cameron has ordered his release since he's a UK citizen otherwise they would go to war with Nigeria- DSS got offended and increased the liquidity of his beans meal.

Then they protested on the streets- it didn't change anything.

Then they gave an Ultimatum- it has since expired and NOTHING has happened.

Then they said only an Igbo President could calm them down- PDP zoned the presidency to the North!

Then they demanded 8billion bribe to stop their protests- not a penny has been given them and I doubt Baba would give any.

Now they've brought Washington post article- Na today?? Ask them about detainees at Guantanamo Bay.

taper of on your weed addiction, I know you're wary of withdrawal symptoms undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by BraniacX(m): 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
omenka:
Do I look like a give a fvck about you or your opinion??

Mstcheeeew.

what colour of fl-rag should be waved to mynd44 on this one? undecided is it red, crimson, scarlet or maroon? angry oh cripes! they'll the same sorry (silly me tongue) well, seems we have an impasse, though i'll like to see how our resident nairaland online police plays this one out, banning me and not banning you! am praying its so, for a so called recently oh so sensitive to foul language and obeyer(forgive the deliberate grammatical assassination) of rules you'll like to portray yourself as, you're coming of a bit rich and hypocritical grin aha! cheesy that's the word! "hypocrisy" grin if only I had a nickel for every time that word is ascribed to you grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by BraniacX(m): 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
omenka:
Dude, read my fingers: I DON'T CARE about you people's opinion. The WP's article isn't gonna change ANYTHING.

Nnamumudi Kaalluu is a bloody criminal, a terrorist, an imposter, a con artist, and a mad man, and would be treated as such.

Deal with it. cheesy

are you prosecutor, judge and jury now! shocked imagine the list of crimes you're convicting Kalu for! or is that a whiff of dementia seeping of your breath? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
erico2k2:

To both of you arguing YES you can return to Nigeria without a passport.there is such Doc called a TC travelers certificate. It's handed to you when you lost ur passport. Saying he did not come it with a passport is a silly excuse to be used to detain a person.

So, did he present this TC document?
Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by arresa: 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
sonnie10:

And coming to the internet to spew unsubstantiated allegations against Nnamdi Kanu is display of intelligence on your part. I guess you know more than those two courts Judges of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who throw out the witch-hunt cases brought forward by Buhari against Nnamdi Kanu.

Do I need to substantiate allegations against the criminal element we've all seen on video tape soliciting weapons to destroy Nigeria with or the clown we've heard on Radio spewing the same hate and destruction garbage against his own fellow countrymen?

Funny how the clown who ried to destroy the zoo is now a zoo animal locked up inside jail for the same zoo...lmao grin freeking irony.. grin

That criminal got rot inside zoo jail where he belong.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by Daplux4: 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
lastmanstandn:
A step below President Buhari's present level of high-handedness only brings us back to the era of impunity that we voted Jonathan out for.
Nigerians are very forgetful of the past. Nigeria, under the watch of the Fmr President, could not successful keep terror suspects in custody because prosecutors failed to prepare a case. We had a system where court orders and injunctions stalled corruption cases and made a mockery of our fight to defeat corruption and insecurity across the country. This time, we have an executive that is willing to stretch its constitutional powers to keep Nigeria safe and recoup stolen fund, yet we're starting to paint the President as a dictator.

Kanu is a threat to our national security. In advanced societies, suspects are detained for issues as trivial as traffic offence to keep them in custody while a stronger case is put together, why must Nigeria be different? Societies with strong intelligence communities engage whatever means is takes to keep terrorists and extremists out of circulation, must ours be different? Indeed, there are global concerns with regards to ethical issues in national security and intelligence activities of nations; developing countries should not be singled out as if we are the only ones involved in such. Indeed, the primary responsibility of government is to ensure its people live neither in fear of terrorism, external aggression nor poverty and other factors that undermine their peace and safety while it also sustains the fundamental rights of its people. However, many advanced nations have passed through periods of national crisis when liberties were exchanged for greater security, the balance between both being restored after such crisis, and Nigeria is at that point right now.

Within the last 10-15 years, advanced nations have defied international charters against enhanced interrogation techniques, illegal rendition, detention without trial and all sort of measures all for the sake of national security. We have not resorted to this yet you're starting to paint us as bad. We have not rendered our terror suspects to Niger, as you did render yours to Egypt for torture, we have not built illegal detention facilities in Chad, as you've done in Cuba, Kanu has not accused our security agents of subjecting him to waterboarding as you've done to many of yours, so what is the fury about? We understand you did what was necessary for the safety of innocent people, just as President Buhari is doing the same. Nnamdi Kanu's illegal entrance into the country with equipment for the purpose of undermining our national security is enough to get us worried, and get a responsible President to act.

On the NIMASA ex-DG and Arms thieves, I doubt if there is any law in Nigeria or anywhere in the world that restrains the authorities from re-arresting a suspect on different charges after he/she has been granted bail on others. Hence, we do not have to blame the President for identifying measures within our laws to use against corrupt public office holders just to keep them from jumping bail. We had a soft-spoken, gentle-looking President whose lame duck attitude cost us $2.1 billion meant for the war on terror and drove us where we are today, but we have moved on. Now we have a stronger, more willing leader in President Buhari and the best we can do is support him to do whatever is right and just to keep us on the path of prosperity and security again.

As Nigerians we must understand that security is a collective task that requires the mutual cooperation of every citizen, and the understanding that our liberties will not be compromised as long as we remain law abiding and do not act in ways that endanger others, as Dasuki Sambo and his partners are alleged to have done to our soldiers and our countrymen up North. We need to understand that a man that literally sneaked into the country using unconventional methods can sneak out using same methods; that we lack the intelligence capability to keep tabs on all suspects, and just like in past cases, corrupt public office holders may escape justice by choosing not to return to Nigeria if they are allowed to pursue whatever medical excuses abroad and extradition is not as easy as it appears. We are protected as law-abiding citizens, and we have in President Buhari what we have always desired, a strong man with great political will to frustrate corrupt public office holders, a step below President Buhari's present level of high-handedness only brings us back to the era of impunity.

@ijigbami

Tell me u and the president knows the law more than those judges
This is the real era of impunity
The president that do not know the law
He flaut three court orders and ur likes come here and talk what ever u like

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by BraniacX(m): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Gbuo onwe gi. Did you ask Washington Post if they've done a report on those that are held in Guantanamo Bay that have been denied the servicer of attornies?

matter of fact they have repeatedly, Washington post is a liberal and pro democrats media house, they are among those who keep highlighting this issue again and again and helped Obama campaign on this issue as a human right issue which Obama campaigned about (shutting gitmo) helping him win the presidency in the first place, but try as much as he did, Washington post and Obama came to realise that the bill that created gitmo) placed it, its inmates and its activities outside the reach of the U.S constitution and repealing that law required the support of republicans which frankly is never gonna happen once the national security sentiment is whipped in the red states, so gitmo's existence is despite efforts to shut it down by Obama and not in violation of U.S's laws not buhari's type of condescendence and support while flouting court orders and our Nigerian constitution

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by pdpchangeapc(m): 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Curlieweed:

. You can't enforce the law by breaking the law.

In a nutshell, Both of them are law breakers
Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by calcal: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
Putin wouldn't release either!
Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by mbdoyin: 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Those who afraid of this Government are the ones who are planning to do illegal business and or put Nigerian into another round of unnecessary war. You need not to be afraid of this Government if you do not harbour bad intention. We want our country, Nigeria, to be among of those honoured countries with sound economy by collecting all the disclosed looted funds and judiciously invest the money in building infrastructures and manpower development. God will be with our PMB. AMEN
Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by gemale(m): 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
As much as I want 2 applaud buhari & DSS 4 giving Dasuki "tight marking", I can't help bt give in 2 D superior sense expressed in dis piece. We r a Democratic society & shld act lyk it. Buhari swore an oath on his inauguration day 2 defend d constitution of dis country & he's now reneging on it. He has 2 b called 2 order because he mite nt know it bt in his overzealous bid 2 serve justice, he seems 2 have 4goten dt "d road 2 hell is paved with good intentions. "

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by tomakint: 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
emerged01:
Kayode ogundamisi should go to hell.
You too undecided
Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by sonnie10: 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
arresa:

Do I need to substantiate allegations against the criminal element we've all seen on video tape soliciting weapons to destroy Nigeria with or the clown we've heard on Radio spewing the same hate and destruction garbage against his own fellow countrymen?

Funny how the clown who ried to destroy the zoo is now a zoo animal locked up inside jail for the same zoo...lmao grin freeking irony.. grin

That criminal got rot inside zoo jail where he belong.

You seem to be more intelligent than Buhari and his DSS who could not tender those evidence you claim to have in previous court hearings. Nnamdi Kanu has only taken the message to the door steps of the enemies.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by zo3184: 12:01am On Jan 01, 2016
I'm not sure about Kanu, but Dasuki must rot in jail.
Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by Rose2014: 12:01am On Jan 01, 2016
dearpreye:
Nigerians are evil and that's why nature almost always gives them very wicked and primitive leaders in crucial offices. Truly, every people deserves their kind of leaders. This is an epic example of a zoo- a situation characterised by confusion and disorder.

There's no way a smart person won't try to understand how blacks think. I doubt their sanity to a very large extent.

From the onset, assuming we have anything close to a same society, PMB, having scuttled a duly elected democratic government in the past, won't have even smelled a nomination BUT this is Nigeria where mind boggling absurdities occur at an alarming rate.

In governance, you judge a man's future performance by his past records. That was exactly why some of us refused to vote him despite the toga of reformed dictator that was foisted on him by the zombies, mumu party. The leopard never changes it's skin. A dictator who has a tainted history of existing an aberrant behaviour cannot be expected to appreciate and even understand the basic tenets of democracy.

With a simple word this guy killed the Judiciary last night. It's the duty of the people to defend their nation against its government.

Only the courts have the final say on a case brought before by anybody else, including the Presidency.

I swear blacks can never appreciate democracy.
This is wishing you a very prosperous new yr. I wanted to get this comment in at 12 on the dot and I did. I hope to be the first to wish you this in 2016

Thanks for always standing up for the truth no matter what. I can boldly say you always speak my mind hence I leave u to talk the talk cos u convey my mind better than I would

For now I'm working tirelessly to kick start the second source of income I told u and I don't have much time for nl again. That's the much you n I can do at this point as Naija problem is proving to be irredeemable.

Happy new year again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by EHoudini: 12:04am On Jan 01, 2016
lastmanstandn:

@ijigbami
Clap for yourself. You think yourself very intelligent, right? Well, I say, this is crassy crap. Why charge them to court in the first, when buhari made up his mind not to allow them on bail? To make a mockery of judiciary? This is impunity not the other round. Check your logic again.
Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:

This is wishing you a very prosperous new yr. I wanted to get this comment in at 12 on the dot and I did. I hope to be the first to wish you this in this new year

I wish even you more blessings. It's my sincere prayer that your achievements this year will dwarf the ones of 2015.

It's being a blessing knowing you. Happy New Year. And God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by EHoudini: 12:12am On Jan 01, 2016
lastmanstandn:

@ijigbami
Clap for yourself. You must think yourself very intelligent, right? Well, I say, this is crassy crap. Why charge them to court in the first, when 'judge' buhari had no intention to allow them on bail? To make a mockery of judiciary? The rule of law is on trial here. He might as well order their execution by firing squad. This is impunity not the other round. Check your logic again.
Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by arresa: 12:16am On Jan 01, 2016
[s]
sonnie10:

You seem to be more intelligent than Buhari and his DSS who could not tender those evidence you claim to have in previous court hearings. Nnamdi Kanu has only taken the message to the door steps of the enemies.
[/s]

Very senseless and unintelligent post..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by Redhot111(m): 12:27am On Jan 01, 2016
etebefia:
i am not suprise at buhari's refusal to court orders, however i am suprise at the level of illetracy among some Nigerians who are so happy with this, it might be dusuki and kanu today, who knows whom it will be tomorrow.
2moro it will definitely be u if u divert our $2 billion or try to provoke another civil war. But I knw for sure it won't be me cos my hands are always kept clean
Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by Rose2014: 12:36am On Jan 01, 2016
dearpreye:
Nigerians are evil and that's why nature almost always gives them very wicked and primitive leaders in crucial offices. Truly, every people deserves their kind of leaders. This is an epic example of a zoo- a situation characterised by confusion and disorder.

There's no way a smart person won't try to understand how blacks think. I doubt their sanity to a very large extent.

From the onset, assuming we have anything close to a same society, PMB, having scuttled a duly elected democratic government in the past, won't have even smelled a nomination BUT this is Nigeria where mind boggling absurdities occur at an alarming rate.

In governance, you judge a man's future performance by his past records. That was exactly why some of us refused to vote him despite the toga of reformed dictator that was foisted on him by the zombies, mumu party. The leopard never changes it's skin. A dictator who has a tainted history of existing an aberrant behaviour cannot be expected to appreciate and even understand the basic tenets of democracy.

With a simple word this guy killed the Judiciary last night. It's the duty of the people to defend their nation against its government.

Only the courts have the final say on a case brought before by anybody else, including the Presidency.

I swear blacks can never appreciate democracy.

Thanks for always standing up for the truth no matter what. I can boldly say you always speak my mind hence I leave u to talk the talk cos u convey my mind better than I would. I'm so sad at some of the happenings in Nigeria and atimes I'm short of expressions to do justice to what is my head but you always know how to present them hence once I stumble on your comment, I'll just go back to my work cheesy cos no need to say a thing again.

Besides remember what I told you the other time, I'm working tirelessly to kick start that second stuff so I don't have much time for nl again. I'm so happy I've received one of the approvals needed, though there are 2more to go.
2016 shall be better than 2015 with God on our side

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by Rose2014: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2016
dearpreye:

I wish even you more blessings. It's my sincere prayer that your achievements this year will dwarf the ones of 2015.

It's being a blessing knowing you. Happy New Year. And God bless you.
Amen Amen Amen I say

God bless you too for me
Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:

This is wishing you a very prosperous new yr. I wanted to get this comment in at 12 on the dot and I did. I hope to be the first to wish you this in 2016

Thanks for always standing up for the truth no matter what. I can boldly say you always speak my mind hence I leave u to talk the talk cos u convey my mind better than I would

For now I'm working tirelessly to kick start the second source of income I told u and I don't have much time for nl again. That's the much you n I can do at this point as Naija problem is proving to be irredeemable.

Happy new year again

Thanks for all the encouraging words. And I'm also working and planning my additional sources of income- it's too mediocre and risky having only one source of income.

I look towards an exciting and prosperous year. I know I have what it takes to make my plans come through.
Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:

Thanks for always standing up for the truth no matter what. I can boldly say you always speak my mind hence I leave u to talk the talk cos u convey my mind better than I would. I'm so sad at some of the happenings in Nigeria and atimes I'm short of expressions to do justice to what is my head but you always know how to present them hence once I stumble on your comment, I'll just go back to my work cheesy cos no need to say a thing again.

Besides remember what I told you the other time, I'm working tirelessly to kick start that second stuff so I don't have much time for nl again. I'm so happy I've received one of the approvals needed, though there are 2more to go.
2016 shall be better than 2015 with God on our side

Only truth can make a great people. I'll be reducing my rune here also. May God see your plans through.

I'll always say the truth, any day and any time. Its what adults should do.
Re: Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. by emerged01(m): 1:00am On Jan 01, 2016
tomakint:

You too undecided
Happy new year wailing wailer

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran / Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ / Bello El-Rufai Threatens President Buhari Over Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.