Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,302 members, 7,887,891 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:57 PM

Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha (10494 Views)

Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. / J.t. Tom West Is Dead! / New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by Z4M4eva(f): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2006
Aww. Your wife is pretty, I also love her traditional outfit and your children are so cute. smiley
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by hotangel2(f): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2006
I can't believe your son's eye-lashes are longer than mine. They are soo cute. And my mini-husband (ur son), he's soo adorable. Aicha name's pretty, desert rose. Hmm rose, cheesy

Ur wife's rocking her trads, nice. Do you own any nigerian atire nferyn?
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nferyn(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2006
hot-angel:

I can't believe your son's eye-lashes are longer than mine. They are soo cute. And my mini-husband (your son), he's soo adorable. Aicha name's pretty, desert rose. Hmm rose, cheesy
Yes, it's amazing, isn't it? I would have shown Tom the picture in your profile to show who's got a crush on him, but what you put in right now is not appropriate grin grin

hot-angel:

her trads, nice. Do you own any nigerian atire nferyn?
Yes, but I will only wear it when I visit Nigeria, it's not reall appropriate for the Belgian climate wink
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by hotangel2(f): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2006
nferyn:

Yes, it's amazing, isn't it? I would have shown Tom the picture in your profile to show who's got a crush on him, but what you put in right now is not appropriate grin grin
lol, well uhmm just send my kisses to him. And tell him to keep his sexy self, sexy! cheesy I hope daddy's not mad at me for talking abt his son in a sexy way. lol
nferyn:
Yes, but I will only wear it when I visit Nigeria, it's not reall appropriate for the Belgian climate wink
ohhh cool. aww, u should wear it n just take a picture with it. smiley
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by dela(m): 5:48am On Apr 07, 2006
happy family!
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nferyn(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2006
New pictures in this thread.
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by KHAMILEON(m): 2:12pm On May 09, 2006
nferyn, really great pics,

What part of Belgium do you leave??, Cause I come to Antwerp a lot! (Ask ur wife if she has seen the Nigerian movie called "UNDER PRESSURE & DAPO JUNIOR" made in Holland, If yes, then maybe i might have come across you people before, Anyway greetings to ur family
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nferyn(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2006
KHAMILEON:

nferyn, really great pics,

What part of Belgium do you leave??, Cause I come to Antwerp a lot! (Ask your wife if she has seen the Nigerian movie called "UNDER PRESSURE & DAPO JUNIOR" made in Holland, If yes, then maybe i might have come across you people before, Anyway greetings to your family
thx,

I'm living close to Brussels. I will ask here if she's seen the movie, I certainly won't have as I cannot watch a nigerian movie for longer than 10 minutes before becoming completely crazy wink grin

I will pass on the compliments
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by chinani(f): 11:01pm On May 09, 2006
I see we're finding old friends. Yes, Nferyn you must be Euro b/c a Naija man would be like "YOU DONT KNOW MY WIFE! WHO AH YOU? NWOKE COLLECT THIS YOUR FRIEND 'FORE I DAMAGE HIM O!" angry angry angry My cousin lives in Brussles. But you better not know her b/c she's 13. wink But really, why go crazy? Try to have a drink before & during. Palm wine? A martini? Red wine? No matter. wink But really they're sheer comedy. Even if it's filmed as a drama. Shhh! grin
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by eveseh(f): 3:32pm On May 20, 2006
i love da second picx,with that baby i lobe babies kiss
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by Drusilla(f): 6:28am On Jun 15, 2006
Beautiful children. You look like you have a lovely family.
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by raphy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2006
hi nferyl,
i just take a look @ ur family pixs they r lovely smiley i love kids like tht,
v u been 2 lagos b4 am base in lagos i know u r a lucky man 2 v a
nigerian wife cheesy
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by spoilt(f): 12:44am On Apr 28, 2007
cute kids. big smiles! grin they must be happy and stable! wish you guys much happiness!
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by star01(m): 12:47am On Apr 28, 2007
this is ridiculous, so someone could go ahead and post his families on a whole wide site,
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by spoilt(f): 12:51am On Apr 28, 2007
star01:

this is ridiculous, so someone could go ahead and post his families on a whole wide site,

its HIS FAMILY not yours. quit hating!
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by star01(m): 12:55am On Apr 28, 2007
spoilt:

its HIS FAMILY not yours. quit hating!
shut up, whose is hating, its just baffles me, it's totally absurd
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by spoilt(f): 12:58am On Apr 28, 2007
why are you drinking aspirin for someone else's headache? its his choice so you are not obliged to understand his motive. besides we on nairaland are family. right nferyn? grin
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by star01(m): 1:00am On Apr 28, 2007
spoilt:

why are you drinking aspirin for someone else's headache? its his choice so you are not obliged to understand his motive. besides we on nairaland are family. right nferyn? grin
another lunatic, nairaland ur family?why not make it ur second home or even go to the extent of posting all ur family members pix , its simply dumb amd gross thats my opinion, hate it or love it, i speak the truth
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by spoilt(f): 1:04am On Apr 28, 2007
i see its your family too considering that you have over 3500 posts.  grin grin.
anyway my point is that its his decision to make as to whether to put up pictures of his family or not. it shouldnt keep you awake at night pondering why. [s]doesnt it take a lunatic to know a lunatic? [/s]
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by WesleyanA(f): 1:11am On Apr 28, 2007
they're cute pics of a lovely family.
star01, i guess he's really proud of his family. he has every reason to.
There are many people on this site that put their fiancee/ husband/ girlfriend's etc pic in their profile and all.

i haven't seen nferyn in a while too. lol
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by star01(m): 1:16am On Apr 28, 2007
WesleyanA:

they're cute pics of a lovely family.
star01, i guess he's really proud of his family. he has every reason to.
There are many people on this site that put their fiancee/ husband/ girlfriend's etc pic in their profile and all.

i haven't seen nferyn in a while too. lol

put up gf,wife ,fiancee pix is totally different, hmmmmm but to me its totally weird, but to yall is might be good
ONE MAN'S FOOD IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by Tonim(f): 1:18am On Apr 28, 2007
@star01 why do you always bring depression to every thread you post in ? it seems you are a very unhappy person. Just my observation.
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by WesleyanA(f): 1:19am On Apr 28, 2007
some lady created a thread about how she just got engaged and put up pics of it and her with the ring. at first i thought it was weird but then it was realllllllly cute and joyous and i wish there were more threads like that.

nferyn has some really cute kids, you've got to admit that. tongue
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by star01(m): 1:21am On Apr 28, 2007
Tonim:

@star01 why do you always bring depression to every thread you post in ? it seems you are very unhappy person. Just my observation.
most times i am, but sometimes am always happy, good comment thou, keep it up
WesleyanA:

some lady created a thread about how she just got engaged and put up pics of it and her with the ring. at first i thought it was weird but then it was realllllllly cute and joyous and i wish there were more threads like that.

nferyn has some really cute kids, you've got to admit that. tongue

aint disputing that the kids aint cute, all am saying is its gross to go to that extent, well quit it, keep the ball rolling
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by WesleyanA(f): 1:23am On Apr 28, 2007
you're depressing. really spoiling the mood of this thread. smiley faces will make up for it i guess.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nferyn(m): 1:46am On Apr 28, 2007
Hi spoilt, WesleyanA,

Thanks for the love and for reviving this thread. I just hope that some others follow my (actually it was medube's) example and post some more pictures of their families as well

To the haters,
contrary to some of you, I've got absolutely nothing to hide and yes, I am proud of my family and like to share some of our happiness, just don't mess up this thread with your cheap hate and/or jealousy

I'm going to bed now

WesleyanA, can you post the link to that other picture thread?
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by WesleyanA(f): 2:05am On Apr 28, 2007
thanks. no problem smiley

oh yeah i remember medube and his family. bring back memories of the old nairaland with layi, greatpeter and the rest . lol

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1490.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2782.0.html

his daughter will be turning 3 this year. time goes by so fast. lol

oh yeah i've seen michelin89's pics with her family too. those were nice
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by spoilt(f): 2:09am On Apr 28, 2007
anytime nferyn. keep the pics coming. i feel like i know you guys already. grin
im thinking of posting pics of my family too. i have to revamp my face first though. (im kidding!) grin
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by spoilt(f): 2:20am On Apr 28, 2007
i almost forgot. DIBBS! im 'reserving' aicha for my son. i said it first. grin
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nferyn(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2007
Here are 2 more recent pictures. This one's from yesterday.

Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nferyn(m): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2007
And this one's a few weeks old

Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nferyn(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2007
spoilt:

anytime nferyn. keep the pics coming. i feel like i know you guys already. grin
im thinking of posting pics of my family too. i have to revamp my face first though. (im kidding!) grin
Yeah right, I guess that's why you put a Lara Croft picture in your profile wink
I'm just guessing, but it probably doesn't have anything to do with a need for revamping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

(38) Pictures Of Insanely Flexible Women Across The World / Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? / Please How Do I Stop Finger Biting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.