Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,875 members, 7,927,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:31 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (90285 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2009
What was I thinking self? Foolish inquiry for new thread to be opened, cristalz lets leave it this way, Thanks for ur concern, ur a sweetheart.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2009
NOOOOOOOO, DON'T CLOSE THE THREAD OOO, LAI LAI, IT SHOULD CONTINUE, THATS HOW TO KEEP THE FIRE BURNING,

BACK TO YESTERDAY'S MATCH, WHAT HAPPENED TO ETO? THAT GUY LOST HIS GOAL SCORING BOOTS TO WHO?? DID ANYONE STEAL HIS BOOTS? HE LOST MORE THAN 2 HATRICKS YESTERDAY, AND EVEN A FREE GIFT OF A PENALTY, HE SHOULD WAKE UP OO AND NOT SCREW US UP LIKE THIS COME MAY 27TH.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2009
I am telling u my brother, Eto needs to get his act right. It is becoming obvious that something is wrong with this dude. Forlan his trailing him by a goal down now. 29 to 28.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2009
Eto probably was having a bad hair day yesterday grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 5:06pm On May 18, 2009
Eto has promised to score in Rome,i still believe in his ability to turn game arround when it matters most.
we cant forget this dude in a hurry,he has done his bit,he has made himself part of barca history.
maybe he is saving the last dance till may 27th.wat about henry and inesta,any good news yet?
henry looks very strong to me,he celebrated with his teammates in kings cup final.
he should start training before the week runs out.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2009
BARCELONA is capable of beating Manchester united on the 27th !! just wish them well- the rest lies on the players themselves!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2009
Barca can win no doubt. if man u plays them the way they did arsenal, barca should
smile home.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 7:36pm On May 18, 2009
George_D:

Barca can win no doubt. if man u plays them the way they did arsenal, barca should
smile home.
  Forget it!! Manchester United wont play the way they played Arsenal!! they knew a Draw was okay for the title in the Game!! On 27th manchester united will come out and play!! i see a game f many goals!! if BARCELONA plays at best!! BARCA will out score manchester united-------am looking at something like 6-3 or 3-1 if not
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by oyekunley(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2009
up barca!!!! 4 ever!what i just know is that nothing man u wud play on that 27th barca owns the cup,believe me,actually,i can t really predict score line but i know that this season belongs to barca,becoz god almighty Allah has always being on our side from the begining of the season,thou shall not for the trophy is coming to spain thru barcelona,i want sb to say amen boldly without no fear.thank u all my fellow barca fans. grin tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2009
switch47:

Forget it!! Manchester United wont play the way they played Arsenal!! they knew a Draw was okay for the title in the Game!! On 27th manchester united will come out and play!! i see a game f many goals!! if BARCELONA plays at best!! BARCA will out score manchester united-------am looking at something like 6-3 or 3-1 if not

Bros, isn't 6-3 rather over optimistic?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:18pm On May 18, 2009
Not over optimistic ma brova, when we were to play madrid no1 ever thought about that scoreline, and I also beleive if Man U comes out to play, there will be many goals but Barca will outscore them.

Fergie does not care about a free flowing soccer, he'll play 4 at the back, 5 in the middle and 1 upfront.  I am quite sure that's what he'll play after 10 mins when he sees that his players arent seeing the ball. We have to be very careful at the back, and I can also see Manure losing self confidence, a little bit of complex would hold them on, which will lead to inaccurate passes and miss of the ball at a crucial position.

As to wetin me I don see this season, God is behind us,he'll surely see us through. Last Sunday I gave testimony in church, it goes like this:

I want to thank God for life, for sustaining me  and blessings from all angles, but more importantly , although this may sound funny, but God does things in a funny way attimes. I am a FC Barcelona Fan, and after 2 seasons of being trophyless, I want to thank God that he has rewarded us with 2 trophies already.

The whole church laughed and clapped, I felt very proud of myself. Viva Barca. Next testimony will be on the 31st.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Cristalz(f): 12:27am On May 19, 2009
eyonigger:

What was I thinking self? Foolish inquiry for new thread to be opened, cristalz lets leave it this way, Thanks for ur concern, ur a sweetheart.

Okay then.
  And, your inquiry wasn't foolish.  .  .not a crime for you to be concerned about your thread. wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 5:00am On May 19, 2009
yes it definitely was not a crime for ur concern, I actually stated that becoz if u were to be some other mods, wont mention their names, they wont even act assive I made an inquiry, talkless of acting like they see it.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bollingjoe(m): 8:00am On May 19, 2009
Barca has problems now. Toure has played from the centre back position in the last two games. If barca is to win the ucl toure has too play in the defensive position or expect another game like the chelsea barca 2nd leg semifinal. I just hope dat eto discovers his scoring boots
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2009
Eyo!why didin't u invite me for the church service now?
@bollingjoe!barca is winning,it does not really matters where yaya plays,i think he played very well against chelsea.
puyol didnot start as a center back,but he is one of the best center back in the world now.u cant predict pep,he experiments to get result.
i know barca can do it,we are in the final cos its our time to shine.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by crazylegs(m): 9:14am On May 19, 2009
bollingjoe:

Barca has problems now. Toure has played from the centre back position in the last two games. If barca is to win the ucl toure has too play in the defensive position  or expect another game like the chelsea barca 2nd leg semifinal. I just hope dat eto discovers his scoring boots
Puyol is back and could should play in the centre with Pique. He's faster than Toure and that midget Tevez runs too much. Sylvinho and maybe Pedro could play on the flanks. Toure will play very deep. I'm not too concerned about defence.

I think Man U. will score no matter what. We just need to score more. My main headache is Etoo. The guy should just cool down and take his chances. Messi will stand this time around. He has to make amends for the last time. He also has a personal point to prove.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 10:35am On May 19, 2009
crazylegs:

Puyol is back and could should play in the centre with Pique. He's faster than Toure and that midget Tevez runs too much. Sylvinho and maybe Pedro could play on the flanks. Toure will play very deep. I'm not too concerned about defence.

I think Man U. will score no matter what. We just need to score more. My main headache is Etoo. The guy should just cool down and take his chances. Messi will stand this time around. He has to make amends for the last time. He also has a personal point to prove.
Of Course Man U. will score but we will score more(Real is a classic example).
I Think Eto'o is letting his Golden Boot Chase weigh him down,The young man is under intense pressure(from himself)to outshine and prove a point to people who doubt his ability and that is really telling on his game.
Hopefully,He will win the Golden Boot and also outshine in Rome.
And Messi,
Of Course he has to prove it to the whole world that he is the Best and what better platform does he need?Playing against the so called best in rome will put rest to everything.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2009
You guys should peeshi, Pep knows what to do, just wait and let him perform his duties, he's been the one planning everything since and we have 2 trophies to show for that this season alone, so peeshi guys, grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 12:09pm On May 19, 2009
The Game may just be a repeat of Liverpool - manchester united--(old traford) goals go dey well well .
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2009
Careful brother, no two matches are ever the same.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 12:38pm On May 19, 2009
Yes no two games are exactly the same, but it can be similar in terms of SCORE LINE!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2009
hey switch wat's gud? wink

Let dem come out and play football,
We will show them why we're the highest scoring team in Europe cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 1:13pm On May 19, 2009
khanye:

hey switch wat's gud? wink

Let dem come out and play football,
We will show them why we're the highest scoring team in Europe cool

Man. am cool as ice!! Manchester united should know better than rush out at Barcelona, i see SIR Alex trying to play Mass Defence and Ligthning speed Mass COUNTER ATTACK!! The depth of understanding of the game of the coaches comes in here!! Barcelona still looking more likely to outscore United "any which way!!" cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2009
If the game is different, the score line could be diffrent too. Let's be realistic here.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bollingjoe(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2009
I want y'all to pls look at our defense line. I would want puyol to play at the right back while pique and caceres in centre defence and keita as left back. Puyol is better here cos he won't give out unnecessary freekicks and sylvinho is simply too old for this match. Although he can be brought in the 2nd half
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 3:14pm On May 19, 2009
Sir wont dear to play an open footie with barca,the game is going to be a repeat of CL semifinal in camp nou,the only difference is that barca must score in rome.even if barca decided to play with our team B,MAN would still defend,they will be relying on long range passes and counters.i tell u guys,we are winning and its not going to be as tough as u guys have imagined.

Sir Alex should go and ask wat had happened to those that tried to attack barca.
LYON tried but after we finished with them,they are struggling for a CL slot now.
BAYERN sacked their manager after we disorganized them.
CHELSEA never fought like a man,but they paid dearly for their act of cowardice.
ATHLETICO MADRID never recovered from that 6-1 defeat,they are struggling to play CL next season.
SEVILLA were stunned home and away,they have not being the same.
REAL MADRID, lol,they are still dreaming by the time they wakes up we would have been celebrating our second successive laliga title.
MAN should try and attack,na there dem go no say AC and FAN no be dsame wok dem dey do.we go see
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2009
bollingjoe:

I want y'all to pls look at our defense line. I would want puyol to play at the right back while pique and caceres in centre defence and keita as left back. Puyol is better here cos he won't give out unnecessary freekicks and sylvinho is simply too old for this match. Although he can be brought in the 2nd half

There is no cause for Alarm
i dont trust Caceres and Slyvinho, Remember this is final (There is no second chance)
This is what i want the formation to look like

-------------Valdez------------------
Puyol---Toure----Pique----Keita
--------------Sergi.B-------------
Xavi---------------------Iniesta
--Messi----Eto-------Henry/Bojan

@ ogazi

how you dey?
What formation are you expecting us to use?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:24pm On May 19, 2009
ogazi007:

Sir wont dear to play an open footie with barca,the game is going to be a repeat of CL semifinal in camp nou,the only difference is that barca must score in rome.even if barca decided to play with our team B,MAN would still defend,they will be relying on long range passes and counters.i tell u guys,we are winning and its not going to be as tough as u guys have imagined.

Sir Alex should go and ask wat had happened to those that tried to attack barca.
LYON tried but after we finished with them,they are struggling for a CL slot now.
BAYERN sacked their manager after we disorganized them.
CHELSEA never fought like a man,but they paid dearly for their act of cowardice.
ATHLETICO MADRID never recovered from that 6-1 defeat,they are struggling to play CL next season.
SEVILLA were stunned home and away,they have not being the same.
REAL MADRID, lol,they are still dreaming by the time they wakes up we would have been celebrating our second successive laliga title.
MAN should try and attack,na there dem go no say AC and FAN no be dsame wok dem dey do.we go see

Spot on cheesy grin cheesy wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2009
He can pair yaya and pique as CB,puyol play from the right and sylvinho frm the left.
even if sylvinho is twice older than abidal,he is still better than abidal,besides paolo maldini was old but he was able to stopped roney in 06/07 CL.
Caseres can also plays from the right,he is young and fast,ronaldo wont be able to do his fake leg over that often reveals how wack his skills are.
kaita should be on the bench,but i would have love to see yaya in the middle he brings the balance in our midfield that gives room for xavi and inesta to go front to cause havoc.anyway,pep is a magician,whatever he does we are optimistic that we will rule the world once again.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 5:08pm On May 19, 2009
I thank you all, I can feel the enthusiasm in advance to this long awaited Victory. Barca Barca Barca, what a scary name grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2009
@khanye
u are a good news, lol,God bless u.
im not really keen abt the selection of players,let us leave that for PEP the mathematician.
he will do us proud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.