Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,875 members, 7,927,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:30 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (90285 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:40am On May 21, 2009
I dnt think ashley is a bad player, its just that he might not fit into the Spanish kind of footie.
However you guys should not believe all what goal.com publishes, they spread rumor as well.

I think skysport does better in terms of stories like this.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2009
What's wrong with Taye Taiwo

Yes, GOAL.COM is the highest lair ever to be seen online,

when i read their news, i crosscheck with like 3 other sites before i conclude,

Ashley cole can't FIT into us lailai, he should stay in chelski
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by crazylegs(m): 11:56am On May 21, 2009
Ashley Cole isn't too bad. The problem is he's overpriced. I won't pay more than 5m pounds for him. He's actually better than any LB we have currently.

I also miss Milito. If he and Marquez were fit Abidal could go back to his LB and stop causing trouble in the centre.

Alves is a BEAST. We'll miss him.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by austinero(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2009
im a barca fan ever since i started watching d uefa champions league,barcca is in good form this season.so nuttin can stop us from taking dat trophy n messi being the world best football of the year, grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:35pm On May 21, 2009
eyonigger:

Khanye that iniesta's goal wey u upload, i don  laugh die, i was high on star yesterday, I was just laughing as soon as I was listening to the commentator in spanish. That guy is fucking funny hahahahaha, Andrez Iniestaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, lol

Na so cheesy grin cheesy
honeric01:

Yes, Never never to Ashley Cole, I am thinking of Taiye Taiwo, he has the power to keep that side and maybe we can also go for David Silva, that guy can play LB too, and also LM.

TT can fit in, he's far better than Calamity abidal
DS cant play LB!
i think Andriano (Sevilla) or Zhirkov will be okay for the LB position
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2009
honeric01:

What's wrong with Taye Taiwo

Yes, GOAL.COM is the highest lair ever to be seen online,

when i read their news, i crosscheck with like 3 other sites before i conclude,

Ashley cole can't FIT into us lailai, he should stay in chelski

No, pls don't get me wrong. Nothing is wrong with Taiye. But let's not get too carried away
with too high expectations.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 12:45pm On May 21, 2009
ma boiz, hw ya bn?

i suggest we leave the transfer arguments till after we've completed the treble hopefully
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2009
Pep is taking care of the treble, so lets continue talking about the future of the club.

@George, i still prefer taiye taiwo to abidal
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 1:03pm On May 21, 2009
suit urself honeric. . . .
txiki n co will also be the ones to be taking care of the future of the club

i tot we are supposed to be analysing the man u game, the match ups, our line up

nyways, i just hope toure remains in midfield no mattter what. . . .he can use keita at lft back i believe if he dosent trust sylvinho. . . .the other bone of contention is caceres at right back but that's jst too risky
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2009
@honeric,
Both taiye taiwo and abidal are good. Each one has his own strenght as you know.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2009
lai-lai:

i tot we are supposed to be analysing the man u game, the match ups, our line up

nyways, i just hope toure remains in midfield no mattter what. . . .he can use keita at lft back i believe if he dosent trust sylvinho. . . .the other bone of contention is caceres at right back but that's jst too risky

I hope txiki does'nt buy another Abidal this summer
I dont think Yaya will play in the midfield
Caceres performance against Mallorca was shit!
I dont trust him & Slyvinho.
This is a final, there is no second chance!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 1:17pm On May 21, 2009
lai-lai:

Sure, i think Sylvinho can fit into the LB, or keita, i surely want yaya in the midfield too, he's just too strong to ignore.

George_D:

@honeric,
Both taiye taiwo and abidal are good. Each one has his own strenght as you know.

Taiye taiwo can support attack just like alves, thats why i prefer him to abidal.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2009
@lai-lai!
u scarce sha!
slyvinho is better than abidal,my only corncern is his stamina,he wont be able to cope with the speed of Roney or C ronaldo for 90mins.
i think caseres can play from the LB too,puyol could switch to the right,while yaya and pique at the center.this is not the right time to experiment risk though,i wish yaya could play behind xavi and inesta.i dont know what pep would do really.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 1:46pm On May 21, 2009
@ogazi
jst been on d low, hope u bn good

i'm so happy i'm not pep right now, there's no selection he'l choose that isnt at a disadvantage, . . . anyways, i trust him more than anything
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2009
@lai-lai!
im good.
i think pep need to start sylvinho and caseres against osasuna on saturday.
caseres is good but he has not impressed me,maybe this is his time to make a statement,who knows?
henry can always come back to support our LB.watz up with henry,has he started training?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2009
lailai, u should not be found wanted on this thread until after Wednesday. Pple lets leave everything unto Gods hand, make una leave pep, God go give am inspiration to do what is right.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2009
ogazi007:

henry can always come back to support our LB.watz up with henry,has he started training?

Apart from long-term injury victims Márquez, Jorquera and Milito, Thierry Henry and Andrés Iniesta were also missing from the session as they are continuing with their individual recuperation programmes. Both players hope to be ready in time to face Manchester United.

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2009
Nice one khayne!u are the best.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2009
I can imagine Valdes, puyol, marquez, milito, dani alves, toure, xavi, iniesta,henry, messi and eto  as the squad for the final. I go just dey ,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bollingjoe(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2009
If barca is to buy a lb i suggest clinchy or ashley cole. But for the final i would like to see keita in the position of lb
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 3:25pm On May 21, 2009
bollingjoe:

If barca is to buy a lb i suggest [b]clinchy [/b]or ashley cole. But for the final i would like to see keita in the position of lb

thank God you said clinchy angry grin we have no one called clinchy in my team
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 3:40pm On May 21, 2009
Mukina!
u are funny, lmao.
pls pray for ur huby(yaya) to score the winning goal for us.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2009
mukina2:

thank God you said clinchy angry grin we have no one called clinchy in my team

Give us Clichy, Arshavin and some money wink
We will give you YT tongue
Do we have a deal
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2009
khanye:

Do we have a deal

you forgot to include Cesc fabregas too?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 3:56pm On May 21, 2009
honeric01:

you forgot to include Cesc fabregas too?

khanye:

Do we have a deal
angry angry angry may ants infest ur bom bom grin angry

ogazi007:

Mukina!
u are funny, lmao.
pls pray for ur huby(yaya) to score the winning goal for us.

Yesssssssssss he will!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2009
Mukina, i saw you for TV

with the ND militants with voodoo pot on your head, wetin u dey do there na PT job or full time job
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 4:19pm On May 21, 2009
grin grin u nor well oh grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2009
Kombo na street name for Niger delta creek, she u no no b4 lipsrsealed
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 5:35pm On May 21, 2009
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

i go wound you oh grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2009
Details of the new football kit

The new FC Barcelona football kit will be worn for the first time this Saturday. The design for the first choice strip goes back to the traditional navy blue and claret vertical stripes while the second strip is a bright mango colour.

The first choice shirt recovers the traditional navy blue and claret vertical stripes but now edged with a thin yellow line and has a V-neck and sleeve borders with a subtle black and yellow stripe. At the back of the neck we find the Senyera, the Catalan flag.

The team will wear the new first choice kit for the first time on Saturday in the Camp Nou for the match against Osasuna. The second choice kit will be used for the last league match of the season away to Deportivo. Over the next two weekends, the fans will get a preview of the new kit for next season.

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2009
cool, i love the bright mango colour, would place my order soon enough, definitely putting iniesta on it this time
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 6:46pm On May 21, 2009
better not be Yaya angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.