Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,742 members, 7,895,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (89228 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2009
i can put yaya if i want. . . . .in fact, if i get 2, i'll put yaya
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 6:56pm On May 21, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2009
@ lai-lai

are you placing the order online?
I need a Khanye with no. 24 at the back wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 7:02pm On May 21, 2009
khanye:
you can always use orderbay though they add their own charges
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2009
@ lai-lai

where is orderbay?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2009
orderbay.com
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 7:26pm On May 21, 2009
orderbay.com
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:04pm On May 21, 2009
link not available, mehn i love that black jersey. Good they have 3 new set of kits now.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 12:53am On May 22, 2009
mukina2:

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

i go wound you oh grin

Na who u wan wound?? i will just send militants to go get me yaya, ur eyes go clear by then. grin

Guys, i also need the new jerseys abeg, who dey order am? how do i get these 2 Jerseys together with the 3 old ones making 5?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by 9child(f): 2:28am On May 22, 2009
hi people, even though this thread has been on for three years i just got to see it today and i will like to ask dis quesion, am i the only nigerian female barcelona fan in nigeria? (i'm not talking about chicks fannin a club because of their boyfriends but becos they know skills, styles and good football).d truth is dt i have never met any and i will like to know how really very special i am. lol
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 6:51am On May 22, 2009
9child:

hi people, even though this thread has been on for three years i just got to see it today and i will like to ask dis quesion, am i the only nigerian female barcelona fan in nigeria? (i'm not talking about chicks fannin a club because of their boyfriends but becos they know skills, styles and good football).d truth is dt i have never met any and i will like to know how really very special i am. lol

so 9child, you have been on Nd for like 3 years now and you only have 9 posts, how come?

well, if you check back the thread, you would see that we have girls as fans of the greatest club called Barcelona, anyways, you are welcome to the fan's club.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2009
9child:

Intruder?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2009
@9child!u are welcome.you are a beutiful girl even when i have not sighted my eyes on you, lol

i must get the black jersey,meanwhile,we will be able to see how nice the jersey looks on our players when they file out against ossasuna on saturday.
you cant afford to miss the game,the players will be parading the two hard earned trophies before the ever supportive and unshakeable barca fans in camp nou.i would have love to be there.bassa for life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2009
ogazi flirting.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2009
you guyz can order the jersey online at www.kitbag.com or www.soccer.com
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2009
Eyo!!how i go do now?
u dont want to deployed one of ur igbo girlz to my region nw.
moi is kidding,we have to encourage dem girls to support barka.
we are the best.

khanye!
u go fit order for me ba?make ur boi chop smal mony frm u, lol
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2009
Well na EBIRA be ur specs, no need for igbo girls being deployed to ya corner.

Khanye wetin u wan use order? I for like that black one too oo.

quote from swithc:

soccer is the Game,Chelsea Rocks Inester shoots Ballack ducks The ref waved, drogba Says "Fuccks" The defenders packed the Truck But it didn't work Soccer continua, chelsea the villian still Rocks

Lol
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2009
who be chelsea? abeg make we hear word!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2009
@ eyo

Let's talk on yahoo i go tell you more about the order thing
i like your profle pix wink kiss

@ ogazi

We're all one, i go dey think about em'

@ George_D

How u dey?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2009
Breaking news, Thierry Henry Back In Barcelona Training
chei all the enemies don dey panic,henry the distroyer.

Barcelona received a fitness boost ahead of the weekend when Thierry Henry appeared on the pitch for the first time since incurring an injury,
22 May 2009 13:18:34

Thierry Henry resumed training with the Barcelona first team on Friday morning for the first time since suffering an injury, thus taking an important step towards playing in the Champions League final.

The Frenchman is working hard to try and shake off a knock that he picked up in a collision with Sergio Ramos in the win against Real Madrid in the Bernabeu this month.

After missing the Blaugrana's last few games, Henry is aiming to be fit in time to play against Manchester United next week in Rome and his appearance on the pitch was a major boost.

While he may only have warmed up with the rest of the players, the forward was given a welcome by the squad who were all pleased to see him back in action

Having stretched and exercised with his team-mates, Henry then joined Andres Iniesta away from the group to continue with his personal recuperation programme.

Pep Guardiola chose to give some youth team players more first team experience as Xavi Torres, Marc Muniesa, Abraham, Oier, Jeffren and Botia were again present, while Fontas was out of action and Gai Assulin was called up to take his place.

Barca will train once again on the morning of day that they play Osasuna and after that the coach will name his squad for the game in which the team will celebrate winning the league title.
, na goal.com sha o!dem sabi lie no be smal
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 2:05pm On May 22, 2009
honeric01:

Na who u wan wound?? i will just send militants to go get me yaya, ur eyes go clear by then. grin

Militants for my yaya? angry grin grin grin

Khanye why are you ( kiss ) a dude? grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2009
mukina2:

Khanye why are you ( kiss ) a dude? grin

I'm sending (( kiss ) to that person on Eyo's profile pic
You need to check it out wink cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2009
hhaaa, Khayne thats my controversial girlfriend wey i dey complain about for Romance section. You can send a kiss , nuttin do u, na priority mail i go use ship the kiss, it may get lost in transit though. grin

Im just loggin on to YM, i no dey see u oo!!!!!1
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 5:44pm On May 22, 2009
why you dey show me chic pic? angry take ur time oh grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2009
mukina2:

why you dey show me chic pic? angry take ur time oh grin

I won see a pic of you
i won see wetin you look like tongue

eyonigger:

hhaaa, Khayne thats my controversial girlfriend wey i dey complain about for Romance section. You can send a kiss , nuttin do u, na priority mail i go use ship the kiss, it may get lost in transit though. grin

Im just loggin on to YM, i no dey see u oo!!!!!1

hmmmm. . . . what's ur name,number,address wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 6:22pm On May 22, 2009
You have seen Yaya, then you have seen me . .we look alike grin cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2009
mukina2:

You have seen Yaya, then you have seen me . .we look alike grin cheesy

No i dont believe that, Pls post 1 wink kiss
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2009
Khanye whoz data are u requesting for? Omo ur desperation don dey fertilize. Muki show us ur pic, I never see person wey hide them pic like she and iice, kai them too coded. Am not saying is bad, thats yall ways.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kokonets(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2009
khanye:

@ eyo

Let's talk on yahoo i go tell you more about the order thing
i like your profle pix wink kiss

@khanye
I would like to know more about the order thingy, maybe u can fill me in

Up Barca!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2009
abeg, make muki no post her pic, why should we want to see a girl that looks like yaya toure
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 11:03pm On May 22, 2009
LOL @ Lailai grin grin grin grin grin

Eyonigger
you nor well tongue

Khanye
i resemble Yaya grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by 9child(f): 11:49pm On May 22, 2009
the european championship trophy is ours. up Barca!!!
haters no go last!
messi is the world best!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (100)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.