Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,871 members, 7,927,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:11 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (90283 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2009
ogazi007:

Sir wont dear to play an open footie with barca,the game is going to be a repeat of CL semifinal in camp nou,the only difference is that barca must score in rome.even if barca decided to play with our team B,MAN would still defend,they will be relying on long range passes and counters.i tell u guys,we are winning and its not going to be as tough as u guys have imagined.

Sir Alex should go and ask wat had happened to those that tried to attack barca.
LYON tried but after we finished with them,they are struggling for a CL slot now.
BAYERN sacked their manager after we disorganized them.
CHELSEA never fought like a man,but they paid dearly for their act of cowardice.
ATHLETICO MADRID never recovered from that 6-1 defeat,they are struggling to play CL next season.
SEVILLA were stunned home and away,they have not being the same.
REAL MADRID, lol,they are still dreaming by the time they wakes up we would have been celebrating our second successive laliga title.
MAN should try and attack,na there dem go no say AC and FAN no be dsame wok dem dey do.we go see
Preach It To Them MAn!. . . .Unbelievers need to learn from history.

@Khanye,
You don sweet my belle tonite with that wonderful news you posted, God Bless you,me and all of us with the Trophy in Rome.

eyonigger:

I thank you all, I can feel the enthusiasm in advance to this long awaited Victory. Barca Barca Barca, what a scary name grin
I have made arrangements for free lunch for all my colleagues at work to celebrate my champions league victory.
Nobody can stand in front of a moving train and live to tell a pleasant story about it. . . .We Rule, They Ruse.
Barca All The Way!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2009
eyonigger:

I thank you all, I can feel the enthusiasm in advance to this long awaited Victory. Barca Barca Barca, what a scary name grin

Is it the name that you're afraid of or the players? grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2009
God bless Barca!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2009
George apart from the players. The name Barca is scary, dnt pronounce it as Barsa, pronounce it as Baka, doesnt it sound scary? Heheheheh!! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 7:23pm On May 19, 2009
I'm sorry, I don't see what is scary in that name. Is it possible that you ever came across a
monster by that name or is this just your own imagination?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2009
@George
No disrespect but Guy! How old are you or is it just me?

@ EYO

Barca sounds scary jare!! like Alujanu, Abija, Ajan, Akara ogun all rolled into one forming the Attack!! FILE!! United dey fear!! even BARCA fans dey fear barca at this moment!! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 7:40pm On May 19, 2009
switch47:

@George
No disrespect but Guy! How old are you or is it just me?

@ EYO

Barca sounds scary jare!! like Alujanu, Abija, Ajan, Akara ogun all rolled into one forming the Attack!! FILE!! United dey fear!! even BARCA fans dey fear barca at this moment!! grin

lol, oseun jare, that guy na waffi guy, him no sabi the pronunciation.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 8:10pm On May 19, 2009
@switch47,
My age? I'm as old as methuselah. What has this got to do with barca?

@eyonigger,
You're very correct. It just shows you're smart enough to take note of my
location. What's there to hide anyway? Or, is that why you think I find the
name barca not scary?
Abi as we don kukuma dey used to 'gbege' here, nothing dey scare us
anymore grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2009
@George
Area!! Area!! AREAAA!!! no leh leh! just "spoke "on!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 8:24pm On May 19, 2009
George I did not mean no insult. But you sincerely dont see that name sounding scary, you can only hear it sound scary if well pronounced.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2009
BARCA IS SCARY, who no know

I WANT YAYA IN THE MIDDLE OF DEFENCE AND NOT AS A CB, PEP, WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO? PLEASE TELL ME PEP.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2009
its almost a complete squad unless for the left and right flank where yaya does nt really belong to, i guess he'll be playing him in the midfield.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 11:40pm On May 19, 2009
Yes, i wished we had extra back ups for these 2 missing links
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:22am On May 20, 2009
Haba!barca is scary,barca is intimidating,barca is terrifying,etcetc.
the fear of barca is the begining of biggest defeat in CL final in rome.
im somuch relaxed that we are winning.

@honeric01
u knw the koko,yaya in the middle to run down thier weak midfeild,and goals go flow.
im missing G.millito sha.barca for treble
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2009
Yes, we still have access to the UCL.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 9:57am On May 20, 2009
honeric01:

Yes, i wished we had extra back ups for these 2 missing links
Worry Not Man, our Frontals will cover up for that with constant pressure on Man U's defences.
@George,
Pronounce Barca as BAKA and feel your heart beat.
We are like what yorubas call IJAYA for all erring teams. . .
BTW,I need to deal with this sulking chelsea fanatic beside me
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2009
Do you still remember this wink

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/f924q6SQ7mQ[/flash]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 10:48am On May 20, 2009
Who go forget that one even drogba no go forget grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2009
Dear Ifeleke,

All i need laporta do is get us back ups for next season, nothing else,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2009
Video Specials:

Dani Alves is rated as the best right back in the world. Known for his stamina,
agressiveness, and attacking ability he is one of the top performers for Barcelona this season.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52AyKn-mIO4&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2009
@honeric,
No mind me joo,I'll sure think along that line after The Conquest Of Rome.
@khanye,
Who dare forget that?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2009
Ashley cole wetin? for what we should look within La liga for a good LB or the german league, not from the FPL abeg.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2009
I prefer Andriano (Sevilla) or Zhirkov frm Russia
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2009
Ashley what? Am sure the guy won't even come because he knows he can't stand the rampaging effects of la liga strikers.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2009
IFELEKE:

Worry Not Man, our Frontals will cover up for that with constant pressure on Man U's defences.
@George,
Pronounce Barca as BAKA and feel your heart beat.
We are like what yorubas call IJAYA for all erring teams. . .
BTW,I need to deal with this sulking chelsea fanatic beside me

Bros, wether BAKA or BARCA, no shaking! No fear anywhere! Carry go!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 8:57am On May 21, 2009
haha, e be like say na all barca fans get crayse for body.

I just hope the true barca shows up on that day. It won't matter how well they play, if they score 3 we go score 5, if they score 5 we go score 7. As long as say na fire for fire, nobody fit Bleep with Barca!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2009
ibeg i dont dig Ashley cole one bit,i dont want anything from chelsea.i dont really care how they get LB,abidal is giving me BP,they should send him on free transfer if clubs are not intrested in his services.i dont just like the guy and gudjhonson should be included.im happy for his redcard,its a blessing in disguise.who knows the degree of harvoc he had plan to cause for barca in Rome?God pass devil,they cant steal our shine, treble barca
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2009
Krayola:

haha, e be like say na all barca fans get crayse for body.

I just hope the true barca shows up on that day. It won't matter how well they play, if they score 3 we go score 5, if they score 5 we go score 7. As long as say na fire for fire, nobody fit mess with Barca!!

Fire 4 fire wink,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 11:09am On May 21, 2009
Yes, Never never to Ashley Cole, I am thinking of Taiye Taiwo, he has the power to keep that side and maybe we can also go for David Silva, that guy can play LB too, and also LM.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:13am On May 21, 2009
Khanye that iniesta's goal wey u upload, i don  laugh die, i was high on star yesterday, I was just laughing as soon as I was listening to the commentator in spanish. That guy is fucking funny hahahahaha, Andrez Iniestaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, lol
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2009
Taiye taiwo? pls be serious!

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.