Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,875 members, 7,927,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:29 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (90284 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 1:17am On May 23, 2009
Na woman talk una dey talk again

mukina leave us alone abeg, stop the distractions grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 5:58am On May 23, 2009
muki is nt a distraction, arsenals failure this season is something to write home about, so she has to show some visibility in tha brotherhood footie playing mate.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dyabman(m): 6:26am On May 23, 2009
9child:

the european championship trophy is ours. up Barca!!!
haters no go last!
messi is the worst best!!

why do u have to say so now, grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 9:23am On May 23, 2009
Up barca, am happy dat henry is back also with iniesta but who is goin 2 play our 2 and 3, no Abidal no Alves.am not 100 fully happy wit dat but i stil believe in my midfield n forword. all is well sha.Barca 4life.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2009
Up barca, am happy dat henry is back also with iniesta but who is goin 2 play our 2 and 3, no Abidal no Alves.am not 100% fully happy wit dat but i stil believe in my midfield n forword. all is well sha.Barca 4life.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2009
Khanye
i resemble Yaya

E no matter, just upload one cheesy
We all love Yaya wink

@khanye
I would like to know more about the order thingy, maybe u can fill me in

Up Barca!!!

Buzz me on dr_khanye (YIM) when u get on
or call 08098-khanye wink

Up barca, am happy dat henry is back also with iniesta but who is goin 2 play our 2 and 3, no Abidal no Alves.am not 100% fully happy wit dat but i stil believe in my midfield n forword. all is well sha.Barca 4life.

Keita mite be playing the LB position
Puyol on the right
Yaya and Pique in the middle
with Sergi. B in front of dem (that's what i think, i dont know what pep got in stock)
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2009
eyonigger:

muki is nt a distraction, arsenals failure this season is something to write home about, so she has to show some visibility in tha brotherhood footie playing mate.

you should make up her mind and stop being a double standard fan, BE A BARCA FAN if you want to.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:38am On May 23, 2009
honeric01:

you should make up her mind and stop being a double standard fan, BE A BARCA FAN if you want to.

Na yaya she dey support grin
i wonder wetin yaya do muki
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 10:54am On May 23, 2009
Eyonigger
nothing do you jare cheesy

Honerico
stop hating tongue
i support yaya is that a problem tongue
are you Yaya tongue
I am Gunner thru and thru. tongue
so double standard simple standard na you sabi tongue

Khanye
nor mind the Niger delta Militant grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 11:13am On May 23, 2009
Support YAYA and not barca? hear yourself undecided

khanye, mukimuki is a closet prostitute of a fan, let her come out straight and not be ashame to change from the arsenal children's club to Barca the marca for farca.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 11:18am On May 23, 2009
Hey Hey Hey hey angry

slow ur role you hear me grin

Is it only closet? what of wardrobe?

If you've been on NL much longer you would have seen grin

I supported Yaya wherever he is tongue

wetin concern you concern Yaya.

and i'll ask you nicely to choose your choice of words nicely angry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2009
muki where the pic nah angry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 11:39am On May 23, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2009
come on,
why are u doin like this undecided
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 11:53am On May 23, 2009
I have told you i am Yaya's lookalike cool grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 12:19pm On May 23, 2009
Mukenke, no vex jare, ok, u no be closet prostitue of a fan, grin

how come u no remember dem dem fine girls like Beyonce, Alicia keys and Jolie, e come bi say na man u go resemble?? uhmmm fishy lipsrsealed fishy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 12:24pm On May 23, 2009
better grin

yes me na Man grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2009
party time!how are u all gearing up for d gbedu in nou camp tonite?im high of success already and i will be hanging out with my barca die hard fans to get real high for FC BARCELONA tonite.im sosooo excited that i have started feeling like a superman,just wanna close my eyes and see myself in nou camp tonite, cool cool cool.the success recorded so far are just too quickie for me to comprehend,we won 2 trophies in 5days,i have really tried hard to kept mute till after the CL final, sure,i do have alot to say about  barca this season.i remembered how we struggled to earn a CL slot last season,it looks like an agony of indecision when they announced PEP GUARDIOLA (inexperience coach) to take charge of the first team.many thought he was unprepared,personally he looks naive to me and i could not force myself to trust him,certainly not with the shocked we had in our first laliga game against numencia."looks could be deceptive," as they say.he bravely took a decision that pronounced ronaldinho,eto,and deco as surplus to his team,thank God he changes his mind on Eto.i know some of the best coaches in the world of soccer would not have dear to take such a radical decision.some would says its a fluke/stroke of luck,tactical/premeditation,but the fact is that,results are beginning to show like a rain fall.PEP is a GENIUS (mastermind).i remembered when we drooped 8points in 3games,people says we aint gonna be able to lift laliga agian,we had a bad game against lyon,they says our CL dream has died,we played chelsea without our 2 CB and henry,they concluded we cant win an EPL team.here we are in Rome with no marquez,abidal,dani.inesta and henry fighting very hard to be fit to play, we are barca,we believe excuses are mere justification for mistakes and failures,we are going to rome with what we have to shock the world, i reserve my comments till after the final.
barca for treble
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:30pm On May 23, 2009
mukina2:

I have told you i am Yaya's lookalike cool grin

I still dont believe you shocked

honeric01:

Mukenke, no vex jare, ok, u no be closet prostitue of a fan, grin

how come u no remember dem dem fine girls like Beyonce, Alicia keys and Jolie, e come bi say na man u go resemble?? uhmmm fishy lipsrsealed fishy

abi o undecided
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2009
The Champions League final also took up a large part of the press conference with Guardiola asked about which player he is considering putting in at left-back. "I have mentioned that Seydou Keita could play there against Manchester United and when I talked to him about things he told me that he would play in whatever position he was required to help the team, but he did ask me to consider how risky it could be considering that he has never played there before," the trainer continued. "That has helped me and now I will have four days to decide what I will do. In the time I have had in football I have known few players that are as generous as Keita. Besides, he is the player that has evolved tactically the most this season in the Squad''

Pep On Keita!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 2:15pm On May 23, 2009
sylvinho instead of keita.
we should not worry much over our defence line,lets get back inesta and henry 100percent fit to put pressure on MAN U midfield and defence.if we attack them aggressively,Roney and C ronaldo will be busy defending while our fragile defence line wont be exposed often.inesta back in the midfield would give our attack the boost to cause them troubles.we are winning
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 5:50pm On May 23, 2009
The Catalan side already have concerns over striker Thierry Henry, who has a knee ligament injury, while defender Rafael Marquez is definitely out.

Iniesta tore a thigh muscle during Barcelona's 3-3 draw with Villarreal as his side close in on the Spanish title.

"It is a small tear that wasn't as bad as we thought," said Iniesta.

"I will be in Rome, the enthusiasm I have to play in the final will help my recovery."

www.switch47..com
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:53pm On May 23, 2009
Congrats to all my Barca pple. We have been finally been crowned in person the king of laliga tonight, the partY was colorful and entertaining.

God pass evil, as he com be sey baba in heaven created Morning, Afternoon and Night, him sey make we chop breakfast( copa dey royale) Lunch ( Laliga) Which evil go come talk sey make we no chop dinner? Trailer go jam such person. Our Dinner for the (UCL). TREBLE!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 7:59am On May 24, 2009
[size=8pt]BARCA, BARCA, BARCA[/size]

when the song is sang

ALL I REMEMBER IS BARCA BARCA BARCA
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2009
BARCA! BARCA! BARCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 8:28am On May 25, 2009
i congratulate una once again!no be beans.we aint done yet,another happy moment is on it way, Wednesday night is gonna be good.
we are about to set a new record in CL final, watch out
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:37am On May 25, 2009
After 2 yrs of no trophy, we've won the league double.
We're 90 min away from making history as the first Spanish side to win a treble in a season.
yes we can!
What formation do you think Pep will be using on Wed.??
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2009
Up barca. Una too much!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 1:13pm On May 25, 2009
na heavenly formation, just watch.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2009
niesta and Henry train with the team

Barcelona’s last training session before leaving for Rome has brought good news for the club’s fans: Andres Iniesta and 'Titi' Henry have trained with their teammates, albeit not as strenuously.

Pep Guardiola looks increasingly likely to get back two of his key players, especially down the left of the park, for the Champions League final.

This Monday both Andrés Iniesta and Thierry Henry have finished a full session with their teammates for the first time since getting injured earlier this month. However, both players did do less strenuous work-outs than the rest of the squad.

Iniesta tore his right thigh muscle in the League game against Vila-real, while Henry is recovering from a blow to his right knee sustained against Real Madrid.

Xavi spoke about the two players at a post-session press conference. He said that “things are looking good” and hoped both Iniesta and Henry would be available for Rome.

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2009
Make guys cool down, we shall be happy come Wednesday night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.