Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,998 members, 7,927,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:34 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (90305 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2009
chic2pimp:

*peeps in ,sees people are chatting bullshyte and gently peeps out* cool cool

see ur head. No go find club to support. Dey club hop up and down. Fukn prostitute!! grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2009
Krayola2:

see ur head. No go find club to support. Dey club hop up and down. Fukn prostitute!!   grin grin

The guy be Gunn-Ash! grin
Trophy-less team tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2009
Barcelona Stars Dominate UEFA Club Football Awards
The Blaugrana are by far the highest represented side,
17 Aug 2009 15:20:08

UEFA announced this morning the names of the players in contention for the UEFA Club Football Awards, which will be presented before the draw for the Champions League group stage at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco on August 27.

Barcelona dominate this year's awards, with half of the 12 contenders hailing from the treble-winning side.

The coaches of the 16 sides that reached the knock-out phase of last season's Champions League will now cast their votes for each position and will also nominate the UEFA Club Footballer of the Year.

UEFA Club Goalkeeper of the Year

Petr Cech (Chelsea)
Victor Valdes (Barcelona)
Edwin van der Sar (Manchester United)

UEFA Club Defender of the Year

Gerard Pique (Barcelona)
John Terry (Chelsea)
Nemanja Vidic (Manchester United)

UEFA Club Midfielder of the Year

Steven Gerrard (Liverpool)
Xavi Hernandez (Barcelona)
Andres Iniesta (Barcelona)

UEFA Club Forward of the Year

Samuel Eto'o (Barcelona, now Inter)
Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United, now Real Madrid)

Whala don com again o!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2009
ogazi007:

@honerico!supersport 3 showed the match live.

Im chilling people.good start,we have not lost our appetite to win games.
the only way to win this barca side is to score an injury time goal.
u cant score FC barca and u go napping,its even better u dont try to score at all.
no messi,inesta,ibra,marquez and we were on fire, nawa for barca o!
5 trophies,please put ur money if u think its impossible.

shit!!!, i didnt pay for the full package, i cant pay 9k just because i want them to open supersport 3, why would they use ss3 to broadcast champions league, europa cup, epl, seria a, la liga and even german league, is that the only station they have? i have sselect, ss10 and espn, why cant any of these show it, if they want me to pay the full 9k becuase of 223, na lie dem dey lie
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2009
Krayola2:

see ur head. No go find club to support. Dey club hop up and down. Fukn prostitute!! grin grin
khanye:

The guy be Gunn-Ash! grin
Trophy-less team tongue
dis is two wastmen. Buncha knobheads grin grin grin. If I catch una for any other thread I go flog una black yanshes tongue grin. OLORIGBESKES cheesy grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lalaboi(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2009
Na true. . . .Chic2pimp be lik asewo. . .na every fan thread u dey always spend time. . .lol. . . .
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2009
let the music begin! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2009
lalaboi:

Na true. . . .Chic2pimp be lik asewo. . .na every fan thread u dey always spend time. . .lol. . . .
Now I can understand what Chelsea fans went through when switch47 was always on their asses. Chimp2monk is another type now. He seems even to be worse.http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/futbol/temporada_09-10/arxiu_partits/Gamper/jornada01/Barcelona_ManchesterCity/entrades.html
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 1:10am On Aug 18, 2009
lalaboi:

eyonigger:

Now I can understand what Chelsea fans went through when switch47 was always on their asses. Chimp2monk is another type now. He seems even to be worse.
look @ dis skank bitches oooo grin grin. Dem send una? grin. Don't vex me oooo cuz if una vex me una go chop beating 2day tongue cheesy. Bloody mofos grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2009
We are playin Man city tomorrow at Trofeu Joan Gamper preseason.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2009
@Chic2pimp!
Are you switch47 in disguise?whatever,u have always been a friend of the family.u gat some love for barca i know.
walexdinho!
yeah mancity is going down cos gramper cup is an important trophy for braca,and ibra would be making his debut.
i wish Inesta could also play in the game.i want to see the golden boi performing miracle once again.
Barca for 5 trophies.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2009
[size=14pt]Ibrahimovic And Messi Given Gamper Green Light[/size] wink

[b]Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Lionel Messi have both been told that they can play in Barcelona's prestigious pre-season encounter with Manchester City on Wednesday evening.

The pair were examined by the club's medics and given the green light to appear in the annual Trofeo Joan Gamper game, which is expected to draw a capacity crowd to Camp Nou, according to the official Barca website.

It will be the Blaugrana's first chance to see Ibrahimovic in action since he joined the club last month in a highly-publicised swap deal that saw Samuel Eto'o head to Inter.

After signing for Barca, the Swedish striker was told that the club wanted him to have his broken hand operated on to ensure that it mended correctly, and this has delayed his debut.

Having travelled with the squad on tour to the United States, Ibrahimovic is now ready to participate in his first game and that will ensure that the remaining tickets are sold.

Despite being the middle of August, when Barcelona empties for the month as the majority of people go on holiday, the attraction of seeing both the new arrival and Messi will draw many back for the Manchester City match.

Messi has been suffering from a muscle strain that he picked up in training with the Argentina squad ahead of their friendly in Moscow last week.[/b]

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/08/18/1446863/ibrahimovic-and-messi-given-gamper-green-light
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2009
Great News.

Txiki needs hurry up and sign the players Pep needs though. . . Don't want to end up with Yaya permanently at CB and el capitan playing Full back.  We have 6 trophies to win and I want them all.

Spanish Super Cup
European Super Cup
World Championship
La Liga
Copa del rei
CL

We want them all!! cool cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2009
na so kray
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2009
Krayola2:

Great News.

Txiki needs hurry up and sign the players Pep needs though. . . Don't want to end up with Yaya permanently at CB and el capitan playing Full back.  We have 6 trophies to win and I want them all.

Spanish Super Cup
European Super Cup
World Championship
La Liga
Copa del rei
CL

We want them all!! cool cool

Bros u dey vex o!its not impossible though,we are the best.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
ogazi007:

@Chic2pimp!
whatever,u have always been a friend of the family.u gat some love for barca i know.
grin wink wink wink grin grin cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2009
hahahah, trophy thirsty catalonians. My pple which one is European super cup? and when does it start off?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2009
eyonigger:

hahahah, trophy thirsty catalonians. My pple which one is European super cup? and when does it start off?
olodo rabata grin cheesy grin. European super cup is a one off match played between the winners of the uefa champions league and the winners of the uefa cup
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2009
chic2pimp:

olodo rabata grin cheesy grin. European super cup is a one off match played between the winners of the uefa champions league and the winners of the uefa cup

Ogunlakaye fe pa daddy e ni? Guy respect urself, u dey act like parasite/pest. But he nor fit you.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2009
na wao! so much angst, and the season has only just started! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 1:14am On Aug 19, 2009
well, 6 is not too much, in this world, you aim higher, we got 3 last season, its 6 this season or maybe 5 is enough grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2009
Khanye, when Man-U won the CL two seasons ago, who did they play the European super cup with? Please state who won.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2009
@Eyo!
MAN played Zenith and Zenith won the game 2 nuts.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2009
it was 2:1 in favour of Zenith.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2009
Honerico!tnx for the correction.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2009
My people!where can i watch today's match?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2009
ogazi007:

Honerico!tnx for the correction.

you are welcomed.

i am also not sure when and where they will show it
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2009
ogazi thanks n Honerico. Can u imagine, I called DSTV today, and they told me they wont be showing the match. And i have gone to pay today before calling. I acually paid so that I can watch this match and wait until 31st for our first laliga match. Now I dey vex, cos my plan na to pay on the 30th before. undecided cry cry cry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2009
Eyo!
lol.we will sue DSTV, Dem no no who u be?

I really wanna watch this match,i know the kickoff time is 9.15pm.
holla people if you have gotten any clue.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2009
I'll post a link to a stream of the game when it starts
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2009
@eyo
chei, u don go pay freebie money lol, chei, i just dont like dstv one bit, maybe i should say supersport, well, how much did u pay? na only compact option i paid for, yet i cant seem to watch any live watches except brazilian league and stupid south african league,

well maybe you should be ready to go watch it outside.

@kray
with my internet, they would have finished the match before the thing finish loading, mtn has turn to wap, i thought i was going to be getting their 3g service, now they have awarded me with wap on their 3.5g data card cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.