Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (90302 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2009
My pple, Kings cup is on Sunday right? Winner of Laliga and Winner of Copa de royal, (we won both grin) So the second runner up for copa plays with us right? Please make person correct me if im wrong. I cannot wait to see Ibra do someone gizgiz.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2009
eyonigger:

My pple, Kings cup is on Sunday right? Winner of Laliga and Winner of Copa de royal, (we won both grin) So the second runner up for copa plays with us right? Please make person correct me if im wrong. I cannot wait to see Ibra do someone gizgiz.
absolutely rite. Clap for urself tongue tongue
honeric01:

make una just dey watch and see wonders!!! grin grin grin
wonder,wonder wonder wonder wonder,wonder wonder wonder wonder, if u come to wonderland.
jalether:

to all the barca fans dreaming of winning five or six trophies this season shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked,(na fish, abi other teams con sell kebab)

i guarantee you guys aint winning more than two trophies, useless bunch of abidals grin grin  (make brash no sue me for copywright o grin)
hen hen dis nah sensible talk. Now reward urself with a bowl of chicken peri peri
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2009

F* Haterz! cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2009
[size=14pt]Barcelona Set To Make Emmanuel Eboue Bid - Report[/size]

Barcelona are considering testing Arsenal's patience with a bid for defender Emmanuel Eboue after a decision was made that the right-back position needs strengthening.

Already linked with a move for Cesc Fabregas, the initial contact with the Gunners could be made by the Blaugrana for a different player, according to Radio Montecarlo.

Daniel Alves is the first choice player on the right side of Pep Guardiola's back four, but technical secretary Txiki Begiristain thinks that he needs strong competition.

While Carles Puyol can move across to cover, Barca do not have a player that would only be employed to play there and believe that Eboue could fill the role.

Having been linked with AC Milan and Fiorentina already this summer, the Catalan outfit believe that the Ivory Coast international would not take much persuading to leave.

Also, he is not assured of a place in Arsene Wenger's team and a bid of around €10 million could see the London club willing to do business.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/08/13/1438400/barcelona-set-to-make-emmanuel-eboue-bid-report
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2009
My pple, Kings cup is on Sunday right? Winner of Laliga and Winner of Copa de royal, (we won both ) So the second runner up for copa plays with us right? Please make person correct me if im wrong. I cannot wait to see Ibra do someone gizgiz.

They should make Barcas first team play the second team
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2009
haha. . Arsenal is fast becoming a barca feeder club. They nurture talent for us, we scoop them up and turn em to champions!!

Ibra isnt playin in this weekend. He's making his debut at the Joan Gamper. Bojan is probably goin to start.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ kray

Buzz me on YIM now!
We need to Talk! cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2009
Krayola2:

haha. . Arsenal is fast becoming a barca feeder club. They nurture talent for us, we scoop them up and turn em to champions!!

Ibra isnt playin in this weekend. He's making his debut at the Joan Gamper. Bojan is probably goin to start.
hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin. MAN I REALLY CAN WAIT FOR THE MOST SKILLFUL AND TALENTED LEAGUE TO START(BIG UP LA LIGA)
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2009
Krayola2:

grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 11:02am On Aug 14, 2009
lol, every team is not suppose to win trophies, maybe arsenal is one of them,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2009
honeric01:

lol, every team is not suppose to win trophies, maybe arsenal is one of them,

lol, another trophyless season await them grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2009
or once barca gets 4 of the 5 trophies, we would allow arsene wenger and his pupils to come and take pictures with the trophies grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2009
Messi doubtful for Bilbao

www.fcbarcelona.cat

Leo Messi is doubtful for Sunday’s game at Bilbao. Tests have confirmed that the player has a strained left thigh muscle.
Club doctors say that as the injury is causing Messi pain, he will continue with treatment to reduce the inflammation. How quickly progress is made will determine whether he can turn out against Bilbao.

Messi first noticed the problem during training in Russia on Tuesday, the day before the game between Argentina and Russia.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2009
honeric01:

or once barca gets 4 of the 5 trophies, we would allow arsene wenger and his pupils to come and take pictures with the trophies grin

lwkm cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2009
honeric01:

hahaha. I'm sure Fabregas was in Catalunya at some point in the summer. The trophies go dey enter him eye anyhow. . .poor guy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2009
Krayola2:

hahaha. I'm sure Fabregas was in Catalunya at some point in the summer. The trophies go dey enter him eye anyhow. . .poor guy
don't wory una peeps wey dey yab the goonerz go comeback kneeling on the floor begging for forgiveness when dem win the beer cups treble cool cool cool cool cool.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2009
Krayola2:

who told u he hasnt taken pix with the trophies? grin
chic2pimp:

don't wory una peeps wey dey yab the goonerz go comeback kneeling on the floor begging for forgiveness when dem win the beer cups treble cool cool cool cool cool.

lol na which cup we go dey beg for forgiveness for? which nkain cup arsenal pupils club fit win? cup of rice or coffee cup? which one?? tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2009
Krayola2:

dude you'r mean grin he didn't take a picture, he just kissed them.

chic2pimp:

oh! you mean the emirate cup organised to cover dem shame?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2009
free gunnarz jor
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2009
Aight, boys. . .Our first official game of the season is today   cool cool cool

Bojan to start as striker, and probably Pedrito on the right since messi is still suffering from his thigh strain. Iniesta is still not 100% so It'll probably be a Busquets/Keita, Yaya, Xavi midfield.  Not making any predictions, but I just can't wait. .

BARCA!!!!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2009
Guardiola is taking 19 players to the San Mames: Valdés, Pinto, Alves, Maxwell, Abidal, Puyol, Piqué, Fontàs, Muniesa, Touré, Keita, Xavi, Gudjohnsen, Busquets, Bojan, Pedro, Jeffren, Henry and Jonathan Dos Santos.

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2009
VISCA LA CATALONIA grin grin grin grin grin. SHEY UNA GO WATCH THE MATCH. HOPING FOR A COMPETITIVE MATCH cool cool cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2009
chic2pimp:

VISCA LA CATALONIA grin grin grin grin grin. SHEY UNA GO WATCH THE MATCH. HOPING FOR A COMPETITIVE MATCH cool cool cool

Fucking spammer.

Barca for the 1st trophy. FUTURE TV RESUMES!!! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2009
I can't wait 2 see us celebrating again.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2009
Al this second rate english football i've been watching all day is starting to give me headache.

Make betta game start abeg . .
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by quadrillio(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2009
Walexdinho:

I can't wait 2 see us celebrating again.

yes ooooooo, can't wait. BARCA TIL I DIE
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2009
Na so guy,make dem start abi
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2009
Cant wait for the game to start! cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2009
God, which station is going to show it? which of the dstv channel is going to show it,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2009
honeric01:

God, which station is going to show it? which of the dstv channel is going to show it,

AL-Jazeera!
E sure die! cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2009
khanye:

AL-Jazeera!
E sure die! cool

the same al-jazeera for news? AJE? the news station? please are you for real? i am tuned to that station now and it's news they are showing oooo embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.