Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:22 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (90302 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2009
Do u guys really think Ibrhimovic is that shitty?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2009

We dont think, We know grin grin grin as evidenced against Liverpool twice, man utd, and other Big teams not Bologna, Spaghetti, Empoli, Macaroni, Cremonese and co
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2009
Let's see what the magician can do cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2009
Barcelona Should Put Up A Statue Of Samuel Eto'o – Andres Iniesta

Andres Iniesta thinks that Barcelona should honour Samuel Eto'o for the key role that he played in helping lift the club out of the doldrums in recent seasons.

Eto'o joined Barca as the club endured a six-year spell without winning a trophy but led their resurgence, winning three league titles, two Champions Leagues and the Copa del Rey.

"Samuel must be remembered for the player that he was. History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him," Iniesta told La Vanguardia.
"I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before.
"What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him.
"Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/08/06/1425497/barcelona-should-put-up-a-statue-of-samuel-etoo-andres
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2009
The real players are talking lets see what Ibrahimoflop does Its not be needless overhead kicks or Fancy flicks that win trophies

Ibrahimoflop the ball is in your court
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2009
dayokanu:

We dont think, We know grin grin grin as evidenced against Liverpool twice, man utd, and other Big teams not Bologna, Spaghetti, Empoli, Macaroni, Cremonese and co
  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy DK MAKE U NO KILL ME JOR ABEGI. When peeps said messi was shyte cuz he wasn't doin it against english teams I always argued otherwise. Messi's case was different cuz I had actual evidence. The same can not be said of Ibra.
dayokanu:

The real players are talking lets see what Ibrahimoflop does Its not be needless overhead kicks or Fancy flicks that win trophies

Ibrahimoflop the ball is in your court
Don't mind him playing football like jackie chan and bruce lee rolled into one.
Krayola2:

may be shitty is not the right word. I would say definitely overrated. Take into account he would be 28 in october, he reali hasn't got much room for improvement.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 1:50am On Aug 09, 2009
R.I.P DANIEL JARQUE  sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. May ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace. AMEN. It is @ times like this that we sit back,reflect and realise there are things more important than footy . I offer my condolences to his family.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 2:41am On Aug 09, 2009
heard jarque is dead, whats with spanish-based players and heart attack, may he RIP. , . . just when things were going good for espanyol

wish we can sign mata, that would really improve the squad depth and he has room for lots of improvement
chivas, here we come
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2009
we will get mata if truly he's needed
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2009
chic2pimp:

first messi took most of penalties. I watched every barca match. Eto'o only took it when messi was not on the field. Secondly we all know messi is better than ribery(dat topic is for u and dayok).Torres took penalties @ atletico and still scored fewer goals. Whether he played as lone striker or as a winger does not bother me. He has an inferior clinical rate when compared to villa FACT.The only playa berra than messi is my main man INIWERE

@ chic2pimp. Messi didn't take most of the penalties. . .him and Eto'o alternate.  Messi scored 3 penalties (took 4 and had one saved) in the league last season and Eto'o scored 2. I cant get any figures on hom many they each took, but i'm pretty darn sure (i'm looking. . .feel free to post them if u can find them).
http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/futbol/temporada_08-09/estadistiques/jugadors/Messi/fitxa.html (goals from penalties section)
Eto'os page has been taken off the site but i'm pretty sure. Unless u think Barca only scored three penalties in the league last season. I doubt someone that saw all barca games would think that.  wink

And quit bragging about watching every barca game. . .I have 2 seasons of barca games on my external hard drive. . .and had the whole of last season on my laptop till it crashed.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2009
Krayola2:

@ chic2pimp. Messi didn't take most of the penalties. . .him and Eto'o alternate. Messi scored 3 penalties (took 4 and had one saved) in the league last season and Eto'o scored 2. I cant get any figures on hom many they each took, but i'm pretty darn sure (i'm looking. . .feel free to post them if u can find them).
http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/futbol/temporada_08-09/estadistiques/jugadors/Messi/fitxa.html (goals from penalties section)
Eto'os page has been taken off the site but i'm pretty sure. Unless u think Barca only scored three penalties in the league last season. I doubt someone that saw all barca games would think that. wink

And quit bragging about watching every barca game. . .I have like 2 seasons of barca games on my external hard drive. . .and had the whole of last season on my laptop till it crashed.
yea it crashed. So u say smiley wink wink. U sayin I am bragging is like the pot calling the kettle black grin cheesy wink. Barca wants to sign mascherano. £30mills for another 5ft tall player is a bit too much me thinks
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2009
haha. check page 56 on this thread. . .u'll see a discussion i had with Khanye several months ago when it crashed. I was just pointin out that u're not the only person obsessed with Barca. wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2009
I am only obsessed with one team chelsea grin grin wink cheesy. Jokes aside, I just love watching teams play beautiful attacking football.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2009
Damn!! I missed the Chivas game. . .i had the timing all wrong. Thought it was tonight. angry

Ended 1-1

Goalless 1st half.

they scored first, bojan equalized 15 mins later. . .we pressured them the rest of the game but were unable to score.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 1:27am On Aug 10, 2009
krayola, u dey waste ur time

guess fontas and muniesa will be stayin with the first team, henrique didnt have a lookin in the chivas match at all
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2009
barca and their pre-season tour, i have not watched any of them but do they take all these games serious?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2009
Is't truly barca make bid for Nani, accordin 2 wat i read at goal.com. Is dat so
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mamagee6(f): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2009
lai-lai:

muki, go and sleep

this ur fake love is becomin pathetic  grin grin grin grin grin

As pathetic can get. grin wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2009
Walexdinho:

Is't truly[b] barca make bid for Nani[/b], accordin 2 wat i read at goal.com. Is dat so
so barca wants to turn itself to real madrid. Can someone tell me how much of an upgrade nani would be from bojan or pedro. Don't waste money on nani when there are other areas that could do with a bit of strengthening.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2009
Our stars have all gone to represent thier countries in international friendles.no minor injury as they are expected to come back to campnou stronger than the way they left.barca for 5trophies, pls u can put ur money if u think its impossible!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2009
up barca

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2009
ogazi007:

Our stars have all gone to represent thier countries in international friendles.no minor injury as they are expected to come back to campnou stronger than the way they left.barca for 5trophies, pls u can put ur money if u think its impossible!
u wanna bet cool cool cool.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2009
No time for long talk, u can put ur mony.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2009
dis one is not about long talk. I said put ur money where ur mouth is cool cool cool.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2009
@ ogazi

The guy no get money nah
He's BROKE!!! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 3:10am On Aug 13, 2009
khanye:

@ ogazi

The guy no get money nah
He's BROKE
!!! grin
sharrap dia grin grin I get baba n la money. If u want proof send me ur bank account details cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin so that I can send my winnings to ur account cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2009
lol chimp, berra save your money to pay for next month's internet, barca' got to win the 5 trophies available, i thought it was 6, what happened to the last one?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2009
Honerico!long tim sha!
i dont want to us to be too greedy, 5 out of 6 aint a bad result.
madrid should strugle with the likes of ath.madrid,sevilla,etc for kings cup.
the biggest blow we will dish out to madrid this season is winning laliga and retaining our CL tropy in Santiago Bernabeu.
Barca for 5 trophies.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ogaz, long time oo, no mind mtn wey just dey screw up, i am back on now, well, 5 outta 6 sounds excellent, maybe we should not even let them taste any cup so that they would know that it' not money that gurantee success
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2009
ogazi007:

Honerico!long tim sha!
i dont want to us to be too greedy, 5 out of 6 aint a bad result.
honeric01 link=topic=29124.msg4345012#msg4345012 date=1250167385:

@ogaz, long time oo, no mind mtn wey just dey screw up, i am back on now, well, 5 outta 6 sounds excellent, maybe we should not even let them taste any cup so that they would know that it' not money that gurantee success
madrid should strugle with the likes of ath.madrid,sevilla,etc for kings cup.
the biggest blow we will dish out to madrid this season is winning laliga and retaining our CL tropy in Santiago Bernabeu.
Barca for 5 trophies.

see una sweet mouths like puff puff grin grin. If una no dey fear I say put una money were una mouth dey.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by jalether(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2009
to all the barca fans dreaming of winning five or six trophies this season shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked,(na fish, abi other teams con sell kebab)

i guarantee you guys aint winning more than two trophies, useless bunch of abidals grin grin  (make brash no sue me for copywright o grin)
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2009
make una just dey watch and see wonders!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.