Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,965 members, 7,927,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (90299 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2009
If I had a CFA for every chance Ibrahimoflop missed I would be a billionaire in dollars.

BIG games? vs Liverpool, bayern, Man Utd, Real, Barca. Never Zlatan.

vs Bologna, Spaghetti, Macaroni, Empoli Yes you would see Zlatan
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2009
A40 where is Moonstone/jgirl?
Hope you never give am belle just because she come do vacation for your side.

Cos I no dey see am online again
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2009
@ A40. Eto'o played for Barcelona for fukcs sake. Do u have any idea how many point blank chances he gets?

i'm not goin to get into this kind of debate because u guys like to pretend players are separate entities from the teams they play on. That we won a treble does not make Eto'o the best striker in the world. there is no logic in that argument. That he scored lots of goals at Barca does not make him better than strikers that score less on other teams. That is how I see things, and it seems we are coming at this from two totally different perspectives. I'll just wait and see.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2009
Zlatan played for Juve where a fellow striker Trezeguet scored 23 league goals in 32 games, old man Del Piero scored 13 in 32 games while Zlatan at the peak age of 24 managed 7 goals in 35 games shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

He played for Ajax which was a high scoring side and failed to score in the CL knockout stages.

His highest goal in Ajax in the Dutch league playing semi professional sides like Den Haag and co is 13  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2009
haha. I have no interest in defending Ibrahimovic, na u get ur head, u fit think anythin wey u want. I wanted us to get him, and I'm convinced he's better for Barca than Eto'o and I'll wait to see how the season goes. The rest na storee!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2009
By mid season when Zlatan when he starts to flop people would come up with every excuse for him. How his link up play is good, how his height causes problems for oppositions, How his sense of humour lifts the dressing room and how he made valdes become a better keeper
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2009
haha. oya, lets make a bet. If he flops i'll change my sig to anything u want, and if he doesn't u change ur sig to "Ibra, I love u, will u marry me? I wanna have ur babies".

deal?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2009
Flop is if he fails to match Etoo scoring record in his first season less than 25 la Liga goals means Ibra flops DEAL?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2009
dayokanu:

If I had a CFA for every chance Ibrahimoflop missed I would be a billionaire in dollars.

BIG games? vs Liverpool, bayern, Man Utd, Real, Barca. Never Zlatan.

vs Bologna, Spaghetti, Macaroni, Empoli Yes you would see Zlatan
ROFLMAO HEHEHEHEHEHE grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin. YES OOOO. U ARE RIGHT IF EVERY TEAM HAS A PASTA BASED NAME IBRA WOULD BE DA WORLD'S BEST.
A-40:

Time will tell ke I just stated a cold hard fact. . .Their records for club and country speak for themselves
No doubt but Eto'o played his position perfectly

Ibra is quality but an inferior replacement.Its like you swapping your Murcielago for a Hyundai and still paying 40mil for it

Name 3 strikers off the top of your head that are better than Eto'o.And please bring facts and not sentiments nothing abstract just cold hard figures
Eto'o is African so I understand why everyone loves him. But it's nothing against him. Pep knows there are better strikers out there and I agree with him. But only time will tell

ABSOLUTELY THAT IS ALL THEY DO . ALWAYS BEING SENTIMENTAL AND GIVING EXCUSES
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2009
haha. me i dey heartless o. Sentiment no dey my vocab. That na why i no send Eto'o even after all he won at Barca. We may have won more with a better striker. I want the best for my club.  wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2009
Ibra go win Pichichi . FUTURE TV said so cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2009
khanye:

Ibra go win Pichichi . FUTURE TV said so cool
All hail nostradamus tongue tongue grin grin
Krayola2:

haha. me i dey heartless o. Sentiment no dey my vocab. That na why i no send Eto'o even after all he won at Barca. We may have won more with a better striker. I want the best for my club. wink
lai lai till neva. Wetin u chop 2day
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2009
khanye, krayola, ogazi& co, i dont know where u guys get the energy from to keep answering the same questions over and over, everywhere i go, people ask d same thing , why sell eto, eto has a better work rate, eto scores more, eto has a proven record. . . . .

do they think barca fans including laporta, pep and co are all blind. . . .damn, even pep indirectly admitted eto is better than ibrahimovic as at now based on their records. . . . well, u guys can keep answering them 4eva

A-40: u be my guy so i'll telll u jst be patient and let's see. . . wats done is done, we've built 2 teams in the the last 4 yrs that have conquered all of europe
dayokanu: bn around long enough to know how rigid u are on this kind of issues so think what u will. . . .i prefer ibra to score just 5 goals and we win the treble rather than winning nothin while he bags 70 goals

ogazi/khanye: wen be d seattle match?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by A40(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2009
@Dayokanu
That your question no dey Barca related at all so i no fit answer am cool cool

As for Ibra don't mind them if he does not perform as expected Krayola would probably talk about the number of freekicks he won the number of assists and how many tackles and passes he was able to complete grin grin

@Krayola
Someone scores 36 goals in 52 appearances and you are telling me about point blank chances!! Is he a robot?? Which striker does not miss chances?? He came saw and conquered in your team even Ronaldo de Lima,Kluivert,Stoitchkov,Rivaldo and Romario did not win as many laurels as he did so give the nigga his respect

@lai-lai
Yeah lets wait and see the deal was rather shocking though
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2009
A-40:

@Krayola
Someone scores 36 goals in 52 appearances and you are telling me about point blank chances!! Is he a robot?? Which striker does not miss chances?? He came saw and conquered in your team even Ronaldo de Lima,Kluivert,Stoitchkov,Rivaldo and Romario did not win as many laurels as he did so give the nigga his respect

Let us see how Ibra does at Barca first, abi?

If he flops I'll be the 1st ask for his head, trust me. But i'm pretty sure he wont. When they cost that much and get paid that much I can't get all sentimental with any of these rich muthafuckas. They are all paid to do a job and if they mess around we get someone else. We think he can do a better job than Eto'o and if he proves us wrong we'll get rid of him and get someone else.

Barca 1st, always!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2009
A-40:

@Dayokanu
That your question no dey Barca related at all so i no fit answer am cool cool

As for Ibra don't mind them if he does not perform as expected Krayola would probably talk about the number of freekicks he won the number of assists and how many tackles and passes he was able to complete grin grin

@Krayola

@lai-lai
Yeah lets wait and see the deal was rather shocking though
Abi oooo. *kiss ma teeth* shior
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2009
ogazi/khanye: wen be d seattle match?

Thursday, 06 Aug (03:30a.m, TV3, La Sexta)
Seattle Sounders-FCB. Friendly. Pre-season

Vs.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2009
@lai-lai!long time o!
khanye!wen be the naija time ibeg and where i go fit watch am?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2009
3.30am 9ja time
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2009
yh ogazi, long time. . . .just been on d low

been busy watchin some sick ibracadabra goals, lol
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2009
lai-lai:

yh ogazi, long time. . . .just been on d low

been busy watchin some sick ibracadabra goals, lol
I'm sure u didn't mean dat. Na who dash am name. Ibracadabra ko orishirishidabra ni grin grin cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2009
HmmmmM!!!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2009
In front of a record 66,800-plus crowd at the boisterous Qwest Field, Barcelona made light work of their hosts as they galloped to a two-goal lead at half-time thanks to a Lionel Messi double, before substitutes Jeffren and Pedro put the icing on the cake.

Seattle Sounders 0-4 Barcelona

0-1: Barcelona (Messi, 20’)

0-2: Barcelona (Messi, 40’)

0-3: Barcelona (Jeffren, 73’)

0-4: Barcelona (Pedro, 88’)

LINE-UPS

Seattle Sounders (4-4-2): Keller (Boss, 46’) – Riley (Wahl, 60’), Marshall (Graham, 46’), Hurtado (Ianni, 46’), Leonardo Gonzalez (Brown, 46’) (Fucito, 78’) – Ljunbgerg (Scott, 46’), Osvaldo Alonso (Neagle, 46’), Evans (Vagenas, 46’), Zakuani (Sturgis, 46’) – Jaqua (Levesque, 46’), Montero (Nyassi, 46’)

Barcelona (4-3-3): Pinto (Jorquera, 46’) – Dani Alves (Henrique, 46’), Puyol (Muniesa, 46’), Fontas (Pique, 46’), Abidal (Maxwell, 46’) – Xavi (Jeffren, 46’), Busquets (Keita, 46’), Victor Sanchez (Yaya, 46’) – Messi (Pedro, 46’), Krkic (Dos Santos, 46’), Henry (Gudjohnsen, 46’)

YELLOW CARDS

Seattle Sounders: Fucito (83’)

Barcelona: Busquets (31’)

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/08/06/1424657/seattle-sounders-0-4-barcelona-messi-steals-the-show-in

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioHr9-5cKQY&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2009
Barca we don com again o!plenty goals in style nawa!
our team B bois the hot o!
make season starts jare.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2009
The first goal is dedicated to those who said Messi doesnt score from outside the box
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2009
dayokanu:

The first goal is dedicated to those who said Messi doesnt score from outside the box

agreed. . .unlike that ogre, Ribery, who hardly scores from anywhere. . .yet his deluded owners are charging a fortune for his services. What a fukn joke!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Sauron1: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2009
Krayola2:

agreed. . .unlike that ogre, Ribery, who hardly scores from anywhere. . .yet his deluded owners are charging a fortune for his services. What a fukn joke!!!

Are u ready to get mauled now?? Rooney and Obertan are rearing to go. grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Are u ready to get mauled now?? Rooney and Obertan are rearing to go. grin grin grin

haha. I'm at the library. I have an exam in 5 hours. I'll deal with u after that if u are still up for it.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Sauron1: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2009
Krayola2:

haha. I'm at the library. I have an exam in 5 hours. I'll deal with u after that if u are still up for it.

Good luck in your exams. . . . . .Don't use chips like METASIN oooo. grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2009
hahaha.  I'm a pro. dem no fit catch me  wink thanks
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2009
Krayola2:

Heya good luck wit ur exams. Berra don't write about barca and how they won treble unless na fail be dat oooo tongue grin grin cheesy. Well sha when u brain starts to go blank, u fit write about how useless IBRA is. grin grin. May the god of iron be wit u. Say amen ooo cool cool cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2009
Check livescore table news features, chat and check update of ur favorite club

allthefans.awardspace.co.uk
Still working on it

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.