Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:23 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (90302 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2009
Dayokano!i understand your sentiment,nobody is saying eto is not good enough for barca even the coach has made it clear that it is just a matter of feelings to let eto experiment with other club as he had already won everything with barca.inasmuch as i would not had wanted him to leave,but the deal is done and i guess pep always get it right.i dont want to start compering ETO with IBRA as both are two different players that plays for different clubs.i would rather wait till middle of the season or next season to drawn my conclusion.im a big admirer of samu and i wish him well.ibra is our new samu,with messi,inesta,xavi,henry dani, LUCA TONI would score as much as eto, forza barca.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2009
FC Barcelona vs Al Ahly 4-1 All Goals
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihvc8iahW7Y&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by debosky(m): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2009
Why is Barca trying to hard to get rid of Eto'o? I can't just get my head around it - the guy is one of the most prolific strikers anywhere and you'd give him away + 45m for Ibra? undecided

In my opinion, except you were buying CR or Kaka, no other footballer on the planet is worthy of such an expenditure PLUS losing Eto'o.

I guess Barca is insistent on getting rid of Eto'o at all costs - there can be no other reasonable explanation for this.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2009
my pple so celtics has won that wembley cup?

@dayok, I also understand ur point. But have it in mind that any good striker you claim to be a flop in a big club will always be at his best playing for FC Barca. I can assure you that this season would mark Ibraz best ever.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2009
Internationals back for duty

Xavi, Puyol, Sergio Busquets, Alves, Piqué and Iniesta, the last members of the squad to finish their holidays, were back at the Club on Monday morning for their preseason medicals.

Josep Guardiola is gradually building up his full squad for the 2009/10 season. The six players that took part in the Confederations Cup, Puyol, Piqué, Sergio Busquets, Xavi and Alves, returned on Monday morning for their medicals. Andrés Iniesta, who is still recovering from injury, was also at the Sports Centre training grounds.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2009
Ibracadabra! Zlatan Ibrahimovic is being unveiled this evening as a new FC Barcelona player

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2009
Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Presentation ! Barcelona ! Camp Nou 27 July 2009! HQ (presentación)
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oedIDFZCnU4&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2009
Etoo at Inter

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2009
the video of ibra's unveiling shows what he is all about. A showponey. My ibra fanatics friends told me to watch youtube to see why they rated him so highly. I duly obliged and watched to see wot the fuss was all about. I watched about 5 different clips and i kept noticing the  pattern were occuring. All the tricks he did were either at the half way line,corner kick flag or some random place where it were of no use. At least the other showboat called ronaldo has produced on the big stage while dis overrated tosser keeps choking.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by biina: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2009
Real Madrid Fan Assaulted At Ibrahimovic's Presentation
http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/138/spain/2009/07/28/1409046/real-madrid-fan-assaulted-at-ibrahimovics-presentation
Whats with the hooligan behavior? angry
We no dey for England nah angry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2009
wetin the fool dey do for our stadium tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by biina: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2009
khanye:

wetin the fool dey do for our stadium tongue
so una don become cheap thugs? undecided
Verbal taunting is allowed, but physically assaulting the guy is simply thuggery.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by RuuDie(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2009
i hate laporta
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by RuuDie(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2009
Bleep barca!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by RuuDie(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2009
Best of luck to Eto'o - The Lion King, Africa's finest. . . .
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2009
biina:

so una don become cheap thugs? undecided
Verbal taunting is allowed, but physically assaulting the guy is simply thuggery.

Shey na CrazyRid get Nou Camp ni tongue

RuuDie:

i hate laporta

WHy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2009
Hmmm bad belle people don dey show. See them as them yapa, leave our ibracadabra alone, at least we all paid homage to Eto even if pep and Laporta did not.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2009
eyonigger:

Hmmm bad belle people don dey show. See them as them yapa, leave our ibracadabra alone, at least we all paid homage to Eto even if pep and Laporta did not.
why should we leave that overrated cow called IBRAFLOP alone
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2009
I have said it before, we all have the right to grief over Eto'o's departure but the best we can do is to pay homage to him, fondly remember his incredulous moments with us and wish him well at Inter. Eto'o is my personal best and i still grieve his departure( I know is he going to outshine at Inter) but he can never be greater than my club.

Players go Players come. . .Welcome Ibracadabra!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2009
Bad belle people, soldier go soldier come,the only permanent thing is our philosophy.
only one talent among numerous gifted players we gat cannot change our tradition,
barca is barca with or without any player,great players left the club over time but
we bounce back winning trophies and making stars, that is Allmighty barca for u.its more than a club.
Eto we appreciate all u have done for us,but your time is up,ibra is the man now and he needs our support period.
barca for 5 trophies,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2009
this is not about bad belle. We are only expressing our opinions on how stupid the barca board are. If u were gettting O FENOMINO or THIERRY in their prime for that ridiculus amount ,there would have being little or no complaint.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

this is not about bad belle. We are only expressing our opinions on how stupid the barca board are. If u were gettting O FENOMINO or THIERRY in their prime for that ridiculus amount ,there would have being little or no complaint.

Complaint? haha. . barca fans ain't complaining. We are the ones impacted by the deal and we are perfectly fine with it. When complaints are coming from the outside, from people who are in no way affected by the situation, it can, in my opinion, be caused by one of two things, or a combination of both.  .the person na amebo, or just pure bad belle.

Three trophies and countin. . .we no send una, mehn!!!  wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2009
@krayola dont mind them.take panodol for another man's headache, barca fans are fine with the deal.
just wait till the beginning or the middle of the season before u can cast aspersion at laporta and the rest of the club, badbelle.
ibra would shock his critics,just wait till next month and see abracadabra in action.
forza barca jare
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2009
Ibracababra!!! cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 12:59am On Jul 30, 2009
Hehehehehe. Barca Barca. I salute oooo!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2009
yea rite. Shut up wot critics. I thinks critics would find it funny that a 28 years old who has played cl football for over 6 years has not scored PAST THE GROUP STAGES embarassed embarassed shocked shocked sad.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2009
That will change this season!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2009
khanye:

That will change this season!
if it does not change ,barca fans should charge him with murder and let him face the firing squad.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2009
Barcelona Defender Martin Caceres Passes Juventus Medical - Report

Martin Caceres has passed his medical with Juventus and he is on the verge of completing his loan move from Barcelona, according to Il Corriere Dello Sport.

The Uruguyan stopper arrived in Turin for his tests early this morning and they have gone to plan.

The report suggests Caceres has passed the medical without any problems and he will join Ciro Ferrara's men later today. Before that, he has to sign his one-year loan deal.

Furthermore, the deal stipulates Juve will have the right to buy him permanently next year for around €12million.

Caceres is now expected to leave the club's medical clinic and he will head to the headquarters in Corso Gallileo Ferraris this afternoon in order to pen his new deal.

An official statement from the club confirming the deal is expected by the end of the day. Juventus clash with Real Madrid in the Peace Cup semi-final tomorrow, but it's unlikely the defender will play.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2009
Official: VfB Stuttgart Loan Aliaksandr Hleb From Barcelona

VfB Stuttgart have completed the loan signing of Barcelona winger Aliaksandr Hleb, the Spanish club have confirmed on their website.

The Belarus international had been expected to join Inter Milan as part of the Zlatan Ibrahimovic-Samuel Eto'o swap deal but he decided against making a switch to the Italian champions.

Instead, Hleb has opted to sign for Stuttgart, where he played from 2000-05, on a season-long loan deal.

According to a statement issued by Barcelona, the Bundesliga outfit will pay Hleb's salary in full.

Meanwhile, Mundo Deportivo reports that Barcelona will pay Inter Milan an additional €3 million for Ibrahimovic after Hleb was excluded from the deal.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/30/1412282/official-vfb-stuttgart-loan-aliaksandr-hleb-from-barcelona

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.