Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,001 members, 7,927,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:43 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (90306 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2009
Barca!watz going down?are we just reluctant to sign new players or we are taking our time to get good players at a reasonable amount?
im worried over the existing squad,i think we need some motivations,new blood with determination should be injected into the squad.
story story story, i don tire for our transfer policy dis season ibeg.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kokonets(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2009
Me sef don tire, all the many many stories we really new to buy soon so that they can jell but i guess laporta n pep know best
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by allboyz(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2009
what's happening here?

Barca are yet to sign a player? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by biina: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2009
Barca just signed Maxwell for €5million from Inter!!! shocked

Is it that you guys dont have money, are being tight fisted, or your management just don't have what it takes.
How can you sign a 27yr old maxwell who has never been exceptional to a 5yr deal. The guy was not wanted by inter.
The guy wasnt even first choice at inter (Mourinho preferred to play 18yr old Santon out of position), cant make the brazillian team and I doubt would prove any better than abidal.
The guy is good going forward, but is a complete waste defensively.
Possibly they signed him with a left midfield role in mind, but the quality is still lacking.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2009
[size=14pt]Beginnings of an agreement with fullback Maxwell[/size]

FC Barcelona and Inter Milan have reached the beginning of an agreement for the transfer of the Brazilian Scherrer Cabelino Maxwell Andrade “Maxwell” for a fee of 4.5 million Euros with an additional 0,5 million in variable payments.

Scherrer Cabelino Maxwell Andrade, better known simply as “Maxwell” is a left back who’s been at Inter for the last three seasons and has been drafted in to cover the position left vacant by Sylvinho’s departure in June.

Born in Cachoeiro de Itapermirim (Brazil) on 27 August 1981, Maxwell made his debut in the top flight of Brazilian football with Cruzeiro and soon afterwards, at just 20 years of age, he made the switch to European football, joining Ajax Amsterdam, where he stayed for four years.

Maxwell played a total of 33 games with Inter last season, 25 in the league, 4 in the Champions League and 4 in the Italian Cup and Supercup. He scored one goal during the season, in the league campaign.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by wandecoal(m): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2009
barca for ever, we no be man u mate.that little training we just did with them was just to show them say we pass their level grin

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2009
Thank God we finaly sign left back player. Maxwell. So Abidal wil b on bench next season. Is like our back wil b solid next season.Am so much happy. Are we no sign villa again?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2009
[size=14pt]Maxwell To Have Barcelona Medical On Friday[/size]

While his move is not official yet, both Inter and Barcelona have confirmed there is 'an agreement' in place for Maxwell to join the Catalan outfit.

The Brazilian will have his medical at the club tomorrow, according to the online edition of Spanish newspaper Sport, as his transfer is just a formality at this point.

The former Ajax player will move to the treble winners for €4.5 million, with the possibility of a €500,000 increase in the transfer fee, and sign a three-year deal at the Camp Nou.

Maxwell has made 79 appearances for the Nerazzurri in Serie A since joining them in 2006, but lost his place in the starting line-up to starlet Davide Santon mid-way through this past season.

Barcelona had made the signing of a left-back one of their top priorities this summer and have succeeded by snapping up the 27-year-old.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 12:54am On Jul 17, 2009
Dat nice.I hope he should pass d medical test. Wat about etoo issue, his he goin or wat?Is like we want 2 make an exchange for inter star player 'Ibrahim' .Give dem Etoo and sign ibrahim,is dat so, accordin 2 goal.com.Dat is wat laporta said. I pray it come true. Next season wil b tite
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 5:48am On Jul 17, 2009
good alternative to the filipe guy, their greedy president will surely be regretting. . . . .will provide good competition for d complacent abidal though we'll still need abidal in tougher away matches. . . a good start in the transfer market

biina: there's a madrid thread, will you post ur ramblings over there and not here, how long will it take for u to recognize barca n madrid are different and will always have different methods. . . . . we've already recognized that u are d number one madrid fan on nairaland, ([sub]even b4 our successful season, lol[/sub]), what else do u want?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by biina: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2009
Worry less about my ramblings, and be more concerned that your management is rumored to have swapped Eto + Hleb + 40 million euros for Ibrahimovic, who is yet to deliver on the big stage.
If this is true, it will be the biggest rimming of the summer. shocked
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2009
Breaking News. Barcelona have sign Ibrahimovic from inter 40m plus Etoo & Helb on loan. Hope what Laporta did is not tomuch for the guy.Up barca. Next season will be sweet.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2009
Bad deal for barca!eto+40m, for wat?
why cant they add 5m-10m for villa and look into eto's incentives,play eto with villa while henry comes in as a sub.
ibra is good but he is not better than eto, i just hope larporta and txiki wont mess up dis season for us.
anyway, its still a mere rumour.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2009
if the story is tru then Laporta is damn crazy!!!! angry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2009
I think so, d deal dosen't make sense assuch,but on the order way round ibrahim is ok for us.D deal is 2much etoo plus 40m plus Hleb on loan.2 me is 2much,is like we dnt value etoo 2much. all is well sha
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kokonets(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2009
Its still a rumour but i hope it doesnt fall thru cos it will be a very bad deal for barca, lets still chase villa!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2009
I THINK IT'S TRUE!!

Spanish Press: Barca Sign Ibra From Inter For 40m Plus Eto’o
The Catalan press has reported that Barca have concluded the signing of Ibracadabra.

Barcelona have reportedly concluded the transfer of Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Inter.

According to Sport, Joan Laporta, Txiki Begiristain and Raul Sanllehi had met with Massimo Moratti late Thursday night and an agreement was supposedly reached around midnight.

The transfer will see the Blaugrana part with €40 million plus Samuel Eto’o and Alexander Hleb, with the Belarussian joining the Nerazzurri on a loan spell.

The Barcelona-based daily believes that Inter had initially informed the Blaugrana that Ibrahimovic was keen on moving to the Camp Nou, at which point the Catalan giant contacted Eto’o, who immediately gave the part-exchange deal the green light after a proposed move to Manchester City fell through.

And when Barca’s own negotiations with Valencia for David Villa all but collapsed, Laporta promptly contacted Moratti to arrange an emergency meeting last night upon receiving a request from team coach, Pep Guardiola to conclude the deal as soon as possible.

It is also speculated that ‘Ibracadabra’ will take a pay-cut in order to play for ‘El Tricampeon’ – and also ensure that he does not eclipse Lionel Messi – while Eto’o has allegedly demanded €13m from the San Siro outfit for a period of five years, or €65 million in total.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2009/07/17/1387313/spanish-press-barca-sign-ibra-from-inter-for-40m-plus-etoo
=================
And the above(if true) just spoilt my weekend. angry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2009
Laporta be fool!!! angry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2009
Infact khanye, I don't know what to think about again, am presently surfing everywhere looking for a piece that will rubbish the claim. . .infact
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2009
[size=14pt]Maxwell Set For Barcelona Presentation[/size]

[b]
Maxwell landed in Barcelona on Friday afternoon ahead of taking a medical with the Blaugrana and then putting pen-to-paper on a contract to seal his move from Inter.

The Brazilian jetted in to the Ciutat Contal, via London, from Los Angeles after leaving the Italian club's pre-season training camp, and will be presented to the media.

Barca wrapped up the deal in midweek after failing to persuade Deportivo de La Coruna to part company with Filipe Luis, and are set to parade their first acquisition of the summer.

Having landed at 13:00 CET, Maxwell was taken to the club's offices where he posed for photos next to the club crest and then headed inside to prepare for a long day.

A medical split between the facilities in Camp Nou and the Hospital de Barcelona was expected to be straightforward and then the player headed back to the offices to sign his contract.

With little respite in between, Maxwell's presentation to the media was set to take place at 17:30 CET in the room above the club shop in the stadium forecourt.

Then it was on to the Mini Estadi in full kit to pose in his new colours as the Camp Nou was not a suitable back-drop because the pitch is being re-laid.[/b]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2009
IFELEKE:

Infact khanye, I don't know what to think about again, am presently surfing everywhere looking for a piece that will rubbish the claim. . .infact

No update on the news yet
I hope it's not tru!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2009
[size=14pt]No Inter Officials Have Spoken To Samuel Eto'o - Agent[/size]
[b]
Samuel Eto'o's agent has reacted angrily to reports that the striker could be involved in a swap deal for Zlatan Ibrahimovic and has denied having any contact with Inter.

Jose Maria Mesalles was not amused to read in the Spanish sports press that a deal had been agreed that would see the two strikers swap clubs along with €40 million.

Talks between Barca and Inter were initially planned to try and strike a loan deal for Aliaksandr Hleb, but the subject of Eto'o and Ibrahimovic then arose and ideas were exchanged.

But while the two clubs may not have reached an agreement, just the fact that Eto'o's name was involved has angered Mesalles as he told Ona FM that the Catalan club had no right to use him in a deal.

Inter would have had to also approach Eto'o about a move and his agent is adamant that nobody from the Italian champions has been in touch.

"Absolutely no-one from Inter Milan has made contact with the player to negotiate," he told the radio station.

Eto'o has been given an extra week's holiday by the Blaugrana with many believing that the club were trying to buy more time to seal his transfer away from the club.[/b]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2009
None!
The only update i got was that Eto'o's  holiday break has been extended.
Man, It mustn't be true!!
by the way khanye, I love this your signature,how can i get it?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2009
Ope o!
Now that's cheering khanye abeg dey put the link, i'll like to check it out too
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2009
Bad bele pple!leave barca alone, ETO is going nowhere.these are cheap media blackmail.
i knew from the start that our enemies are upto something mischievous, we will have a wonderful season i have seen it.
maxi is certain even though the guy na fairly used, pep would bring out the best in him,i want him to send abidal packing ASAP.
Honerique wil join the squad for preseason preparation,with millito looking set to bounce back to action, our defense line  is looking healthy and competitive
we go match dem dis season, dem they craze
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2009
IFELEKE:

None!
The only update i got was that Eto'o's  holiday break has been extended.
Man, It mustn't be true!!
by the way khanye, I love this your signature,how can i get it?

Buzz me on YIm dr_khanye
I will tell you how to do it!

IFELEKE:

Ope o!
Now that's cheering khanye abeg dey put the link, i'll like to check it out too

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/17/1387889/no-inter-officials-have-spoken-to-samuel-etoo-agent
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2009
@khanye
my messenger is messing up for now,i'll buzz you as soon as it comes up fine. . .
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2009
Maxwell arrives in Barcelona

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2009
Maxwell Presentation cool

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2009
This maxwell na fine boi!hope he will be able to perform sha.abidal go sit up now mumu.
barca all the way
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2009
Looks like it might be Ibrahimovic after all. I hope it is. I really really really really really x5000 want him at Barca
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2009
Eyonigger is back. I am crossing my fingers and waiting for whatever to happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.