Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,143 members, 7,890,858 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:07 PM

Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (26766 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Witches And What They Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Thor(m): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2009
lexyflexy:

@ Thor
I will make this very quick and straight to the point.

You are stupid, foolish, an ingrate and immature. How dare you use such an expression on a Personality so Greater, Better and Larger than your today and tommorow. So you really are this immatured minded?

You take advantage of the fact that we are trynna crack-ribs and have fun to talk cheap, stupid and childish - U must be mad. I am so begning to dislike your person cos you don't know how to talk / run your wet dropping mouth,  GOD saved your face that I did not reply this immediately I read your irritating post.

People like you deserve to perish in the deepest corners of hell. I was initially gonna make this my last post to this topic but I changed my mind,  if you don't know how to recognize buffon from serious business learn it, rather than serving another form of liability to your current location. Nonesense.

I no blame you, na myself I blame

What are you doing in this thread to begin with?

God this, God that, who gives a shit about your pretend God?

This thread is for witches and wizards so if you do not have anything good to say, go and butt hump your homo boyfriend Jesus  grin grin grin

Thank you
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by lexyflexy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2009
I think U are hungry for a final smile - U will get the news later
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Thor(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2009
lexyflexy:

I think U are hungry for a final smile - U will get the news later

I already know the news, you are a homosexual religious biggot grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2009
Hell'o fellow winches. . .how was your last night meet _up @ Coven?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by posakosa(m): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2009
tidings unto thee!

we decided to finish up the life of James Bassey, grin grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by posakosa(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2009
sacrifice shall be completed shortly during our hours.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2009
Great. .!! i'w keep my two finger's crossed until our mission we be accomplished,the Sacrifice is already sucessful dear fellow. . .but i demanded his heart to be preparred of Correct"Pepper Soup" cheesy
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by posakosa(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2009
Not a problem, it shall be done cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by candylips(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2009
na wa o. una still dey here
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Gbam!!. . .

No. It may be true that some people will use the bible as justification to do the horrible things they have in mind.  But if the BIBLE itself is the source of the evil, how can we blame Humanity?.
Some Christians say that their predecessors-- the Christians of ages past who burned heretics, hanged witches, tortured blasphemers, hunted and killed runaway slaves, and butchered infidels-- performed all those horrible deeds because of their own human failings, because they had misinterpreted the bible.  Modern believers point out that the bible should not be blamed for the deeds of the past, and that human judgment, zeal, bias, greed, etc., are to blame.

(((Their time is off,our time is now. . .!!)))
[/size]
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by zmurda(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2009
we the Witches and Wizards of Houston have come to seek revenge on the people who's heads have been sunk in mire of religiosity.

Greetings from up yonder

Peace and spells be yours for all times
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by candylips(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2009
for where cheesy
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2009
For Coven wink grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Maykelly(f): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2009
And it came to pass, when Joram saw Jehu, that he said, Is it peace, Jehu? And he answered, What peace, so long as the whoredoms of thy mother Jezebel and her witchcrafts are so many[b]? [/b] 2 Kings 9:22

And[b] I will cut off witchcrafts out[/b] of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers: Micah 5:12

Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts. Nahum 3:4
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by zmurda(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2009
May kelly:

Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts. Nahum 3:4

Are all these English?

Sounds like you are casting some spells, this I won't take lightly

I retaliate: the fire power of the flying spaghetti, the mystery of the koans, life in depths, depths in life

I conjure up the hosts that fight in the clouds and seas, that see the trade winds and the unknown tempests

There is no cutting off here, I see Jehu the son of Omri bowing to the Assyrians

May it follow you, May Kelly from the coven to the cloud

By the power of the flying spaghetti, I tell thee to flee!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2009
hehehehehehehe. . . . . . . grin grin grin[b](wicked laugh)[/b]
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Maykelly(f): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2009
z-murda:

Are all these English?
Sounds like you are casting some spells, this I won't take lightly
I retaliate: the fire power of the flying spaghetti, the mystery of the koans, life in depths, depths in life
I conjure up the hosts that fight in the clouds and seas, that see the trade winds and the unknown tempests
There is no cutting off here, I see Jehu the son of Omri bowing to the Assyrians
May it follow you, May Kelly from the coven to the cloud
By the power of the flying spaghetti, I tell thee to flee!!

Thou shalt not be afraid of them: but shalt well r[b]emember what the LORD thy God did unto Pharaoh, and unto all Egypt[/b];Deuteronomy 7:18 (Righteous laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy)
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by zmurda(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2009
May kelly:

Thou shalt not be afraid of them: but shalt well r[b]emember what the LORD thy God did unto Pharaoh, and unto all Egypt[/b];Deuteronomy 7:18 (Righteous laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy)

You wait. The monkey that howls, knows the leopard is around. The leopard that prowls walks with stealth to eat the baby of the monkey

I'll not fear, there is no need to. The laughter we shall quarter and boil, in the cauldron of hot ashes

Pharaohs made them cry for 400 years, do you want to wait that long before you escape?

I say you should flee before I open my eyes
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2009
Maykelly. . .Please go away we dont need any Righteous laugh here. . .by the way you didn't tell me you have finally become a winch shocked shocked
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by zmurda(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Maykelly. . .Please go away we dont need any Righteous laugh here. . .by the way you didn't tell me you have finally become a winch shocked shocked
grin grin grin

winches they fex
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2009
Yes ooo sad
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:56am On Sep 13, 2009
We Need Blood . . . .We Need Blood!!!!!-BLOOOD angry angry angry angry angry our blood bank is only left 18 drums of blood and my Coven is also seeking to Iniciate about 2000 into the WinchCrafty .

More 100 Drums filled up with human blood is need,prepare for mission Bleep this night meet up and dont forget to send out your spell demand in our altar.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by zmurda(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2009
This is the month of December. We need bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!

Things are not happening. Our agents come to work.

Yes boss, we meet soon. Under the Great Iroko Tree. I call on thee, the great men and women. We need to meet ASAP.

Agenda:

Blood carnage

Blood carnage

Fires
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Naturez(m): 1:22am On Sep 19, 2009
Kill one off your members and suck his/her blood
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by 9ja4eva: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by candylips(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2009
hehehehehe
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2009
[size=13pt]Mission Accomplished. . . grin grin grin grin, All our Drums are filled up with Blood. now Lets Celebrate the red wine feastival emsemble. Hip Hip Hip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. [/size]
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by candylips(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2009
na only drums and blood grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2009
[size=13pt]What about Killing. . .?,hehehe. . . we dey kill too but blood suckers are the great source .lol

You know, blood is our source of energy and strength when flying above the darkest sky.candylips tell me how was your opperation last nite at Coven?. wink
[/size]
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2009
in fact all of una no well, you are all jokers.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:03am On Oct 11, 2009
[size=13pt]holamiday RUNNNNNNNNN for your Life, We are coming to get you from your bed. . . .Buhahahahaha *Wicked Laugh*[/size]
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2009
What cn one benefit as a witch?cn one b a witch and at the same time goin to church?hw cn one b a witch?@ogaga.am totally disappointed at u.uptil nw u havent reply my mail.why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What Are Some Differences Between Judaism Christianity And Islam? / Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays / Do You Know That The Bible Explains Why White People Love Their Dogs So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.