Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,389 members, 7,950,827 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (26956 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Witches And What They Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2009
Now i know most Nlanders on this thread chronologically are below 10. Bunch of kids.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2009
[size=13pt]Have a Sinful and Evil Weekend  fellow winches. . . .Keep Living Blasphemously kiss kiss.
Blessed be. . .wishes from the CI
[/size]
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by meetmuyiwa(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2009
Confederation of african witches in one of their recent meeteings

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by candylips(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2009
that pic is irritating
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2009
[size=13pt]Bu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. . . . . . . "Wicked Laugh" grin grin grin. Thats a Funny sh!t. Cant you see they look like ants? grin . wink[/size]
meetmuyiwa:

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by patwhizkid(f): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2009
Ogaga. . .how far?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2009
[size=13pt]Cool [b]pat. . . .[/b]Been a while i didn't share with you (((ON))) here. . .been missing you heaps  kiss  wink "eye bling". Where have you been?

Anyway. . .Welcome back to the "Madhouse"- grin
[/size]
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by patwhizkid(f): 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2009
Mizzed yu too. I've been around sha
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ceasyc(f): 3:37am On Nov 06, 2009
@topic/poster shocked
ARE U 4 REAL?
LWKMD

God help us all!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 3:48am On Nov 06, 2009
meetmuyiwa:

what shocked dat must be fake
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2009
[size=13pt]Through empowering ourselves, we have confidence, self-respect and achieve spiritual advancement and independence. . . . My fellow winche have a safe flying to nite.[/size]
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2010
wheres borat?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Borat1: 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2010
Speak. . .your buddy heareth!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2010
[size=13pt]Sweetheart I represent to you all the sins you have never had the courage to ,im on a special mission to-night and my fellow agent is even doing this opperation with me. we still need more blood!! kiss[/size]
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by pookieboo(f): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2011
Ok am new here grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2011
[size=13pt]New Witch you are most welcome to our internet coven. . . like you can see , we are one family and very friendly to everyone who is willing to co- operate with our policies . I'm an Old Wizard , you can be my darling witch. . . tonight get ready for the new assignment .

blessed be! great witches of the earth!

Great!! grin grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by AKHOZEM: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2011
You guys are only playing pranks I'm sure.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2011
[size=13pt]Did you say pranks. . . ? NO! we are real . here is our internet coven and i believe you are witch from another branch of the skies or other planet . grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by pookieboo(f): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2011
Thnx Ogaga, am hoping to get a deeper insight here smiley
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2011
[size=13pt][font=OldMan Book Style Style]You are most welcome my dear fellow. . . .please , keep in touch here and incase , you can always get me on my facebook page too. wink[/font][/size]

www.facebook.com/people/Ogaga-Onowighose/1100261017
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2011
The great wizard don come o.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2011
[size=13pt]You are welcome my fellow wizard. . . wink
[/size]
Akerekoroabijawara:

The great wizard don come o.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You are welcome my fellow wizard. . . wink
[/size]
Thank you.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2011
[size=13pt]Pleasure dear!

stay tuned always as i bring you the latest info of my Coven. wink
[/size]

Akerekoroabijawara:

Thank you.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Pleasure dear!

stay tuned always as i bring you the latest info of my Coven. wink
[/size]

I shall be expecting.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2011
[size=13pt]I'll do my dear fellow. . . how about your last night meeting? mine was splendid! [/size]

Akerekoroabijawara:

I shall be expecting.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Teaser4(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2011
@ogaga i dnt knw u r stil alive,i don search 4 u tire,whats up bro can u initiate me,am 4 real i realy wana posses spiritual powers, am waitn
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2011
[size=13pt]Teaser4 Dear nice reading your comment . Well , I'm still alive and enjoying the fullness thereof in the name of our dark lord -Satan.

Too proud of you and the most interesting is that you didn't hide your feelings and move from the public this shows you are serious with your request. I'm ready to posses you my dear , where are you now?
[/size]
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Teaser4(m): 9:13am On Feb 07, 2011
@ogaga am in abeokuta,how e go be,am waitn 4 ur reply. Hail lord Satan!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Teaser4(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2011
@ogaga am in abeokuta,how e go be,am waitn 4 ur reply. Hail lord Satan!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2011
[size=13pt]Alright then , I am not in Nigeria now , I'll keep in touch and most expecially work in the spiritual way to see the changes you ever need in your life .

Are you on facebook?
[/size]

Teaser4:

@ogaga am in abeokuta,how e go be,am waitn 4 your reply. Hail lord Satan!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by tyson55(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2011
@Ogaga4Luv - Are you for Real? It seems to me you are taking this your Joke too serious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / Pst. Kingsley Dismissed Claims That Jesus Is Against Divorced Persons Remarrying / Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.