Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,099 members, 7,890,620 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (26760 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Witches And What They Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sweetpie23: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2009
drossy:

awwww, sweettypie is scared!!! grin, lol, shes gonna have nightmares, OF ME DEEP IN HER JUGULAR!!! grin tongue, (aafter she invites me in, and clears all dem garlic off her kitchen!!)
please stop it this could come true
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2009
Busta:

No need to mince words with you . . . you name says it all.
yes oooooooooooooooooo, unfortunately your own name{busta} no fit burst us tongue tongue tongue
drossy:

awwww, sweettypie is scared!!! grin, lol, shes gonna have nightmares, OF ME DEEP IN HER JUGULAR!!! grin tongue, (aafter she invites me in, and clears all dem garlic off her kitchen!!)
definitely we shall pay her a vist tonight and see how sweet her sweety pie is grin
sweetpie23:

please stop it this could come true
hey hey hey hey someone is scareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed,dont worry we wont eat you,we would only play with you and you gonna enjoy it grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sweetpie23: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2009
chei I can't get over this shocked shocked shocked
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2009
why should they remove people,s posts? you never hear of freedom of expression before?

I thought this  was a serious post but for the poster to say the above, I pass.

It took me years to learn metaphysics and I wouldn't make fun of my self outta here. The poster should know that making fun of what is real to some people for the sake of having a post is very very inconsiderate. You should go to joke section but  it is your kindda guys that makes nairaland childish. We have professionals, great individuals that come here to relate to our people but when kids like you are brought to homepage, it says a lot about what this site is all about.
You made the post appear exclusive but for you to insist that jokes be allowed means that you are a joker. I am sorry for serious individuals that may no longer bring their issues for consideration and analysis. I think it is high time for the owner to make age mandatory here if this site should be taken serious on raised issues.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by mayrho(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2009
wi*** what am out of here
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2009
nobilia:

why should they remove people,s posts? you never hear of freedom of expression before?

I thought this is was a serious post but for the poster to say the above, I pass.

It took me years to learn metaphysics and I wouldn't make fun of my self outta here. The poster should know that making fun of what is real to some people for the sake of having a post is very very inconsiderate. You should go to joke section but  it is your kindda guys that makes nairaland childish. We have professionals, great individuals that come here to relate to our people but when kids like you are brought to homepage, it says a lot about what this site is all about.
excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me,everyone has his/her reason{s} for coming here,i dont know why you come here and i dont want to know tongue.

Who cares about what you read in school?if you want to display your metaphysics,mystquie or whatever  go ahead and open your site or forum,but guess what? you wont succeed in decieving anybody here, except gullible people like you with all those bullshit.

You called me a kid,that,s ok by me metushella,i come here to have my fun and i am really having it, thousands of you put together cannot stop me from doing just that tongue.

i wonder what happened to your sense of humour? cry cry cry cry

metaphysicss my foot hisses and walks away
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Iyara(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2009
LWKMD!
The poster who wrote in tongues was particularly hilarious.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by mayrho(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2009
Funny as it may seem am sure there are real witches here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2009
Iyara:

LWKMD!
The poster who wrote in tongues was particularly hilarious.

that,s the spirit and the essence of creating the thread grin
mayrho:

Funny as it may seem am sure there are real witches here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
yes ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and there is nothing you can do about it,if you can,t beat us you join us grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2009
Poster, forgive me for coming into your post. Hope we can still be friends
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2009
nobilia:

Poster, forgive me for coming into your post. Hope we can still be friends
sure man, without due process with all playsex tongue pleasure [b]welcome broda man,one rod tongue love[ grin grin grin/b]
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by joobreel(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2009
NOBILLA or whats that ur name sef? were u really fronting or it was just an initial gragra. u saw the thread, joinned, yabbed and now begging for friendship (or was to join the coven)

u should have come out straight from the start. tongue

TO THE MEMBERS OF THE COVEN, I LOVE SEEING BLOOD BUT I HAVE NOT TASTED IT BEFORE. HOW CAN I JOIN?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHlaughing the witch style
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2009
joobreel:

NOBILLA or whats that ur name sef? were u really fronting or it was just an initial gragra. u saw the thread, joinned, yabbed and now begging for friendship (or was to join the coven)

TO THE MEMBERS OF THE COVEN, I LOVE SEEING BLOOD BUT I HAVE NOT TASTED IT BEFORE. HOW CAN I JOIN?

Neither am I a witch nor a wizard. I said that I may be in a position to clear, explain, help those that may think there is something metaphysical about their life.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2009
joobreel:

the way you dey laugh show say you go be strong member for this society he be like say winchcraft dey flow for your blood welcome jare grin

no mind mobilla na initial gragra the guy wan do for us but him don see say we pass am
nobilia:

Neither am I a witch nor a wizard. I said that I may be in a position to clear, explain, help those that may think there is something metaphysical about their life.
abeg no talk am again, i put it to you say you be 1st class winch,ogbologbo aje aye ati orun grin grin na only thief fit track the feet of a thief on a hill
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by patwhizkid(f): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2009
I oloriegbe 1 of the whole world is in the house. . .let all cobra remain harmless!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by tubabie(f): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2009
You peeps on this thread are too funny!!
PERVERT9 you are warped, silly wizard of Oz. Cowardly One tongue
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2009
patwhizkid:

I oloriegbe 1 of the whole world is in the house. . .let all cobra remain harmless!
iya ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
where have you beans since all these days?sorry i forget say you go iraq and india to drink sobo{blood} abeg try clean your mouth blood stain dey there grin grin grin
iya ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
tubabie:

You peeps on this thread are too funny!!
PERVERT9 you are warped, silly wizard of Oz. Cowardly One tongue
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ok whether i be warp,silly,wizard or cow, you go see tonight when we visit you,thank God the way i dey look you your blood go sweet well well to digest the meat wey we go chop tonite tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ElRazur: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2009
**Dressed in nothing but reds pant with a dried monkey skull hanging down my neck**

Ogun'lakaye, Osunmo'le. Olomile fi eje we. Olasho'nle fi mukumu bora. Wo ni mo ji loni mo rin gini, morin ginigini wo'ja.

Inaa eru kin jo eru.

Inaa ewiri kin jo ewiri.

Owoh ni ti igi owoh

Omo kekere ki fi igi owoh da'naa.

Ohun ti aba wi fun ogboh.

Lo'gboh 'un gbo

Ohun ti aba wi fun ogboh

lo gboh 'un gha.

Gbogbo nkan tin ba fi enu mi so ni oni, ase ni ko ma je.

**Spit three times**

Now, who wants some blessing? smiley
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by joobreel(m): 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2009
@tubabie: u have been interested in wizardry since ur kindergarten days. i am sure u didnt just read wizard of Oz. abeg, apply for recruitment.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2009
ElRazur:

**Dressed in nothing but reds pant with a dried monkey skull hanging down my neck**

Ogun'lakaye, Osunmo'le. Olomile fi eje we. Olasho'nle fi mukumu bora. Wo ni mo ji loni mo rin gini, morin ginigini wo'ja.

Inaa eru kin jo eru.

Inaa ewiri kin jo ewiri.

Owoh ni ti igi owoh

Omo kekere ki fi igi owoh da'naa.

Ohun ti aba wi fun ogboh.

Lo'gboh 'un gbo

Ohun ti aba wi fun ogboh

lo gboh 'un gha.

Gbogbo nkan ti ba fi enu mi so ni oni ase ni ko ma je.

**Spit three times**

Now, who wants some blessing? smiley
baba oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
welcome olori awo,where have you beans since?your wife patwhizkid has beingwaiting for you since but abeg make una no do konko below for here o you know it is against our rule,make una reach house before una go do touch your toe i mean orobokibo grin grin grin
joobreel:

@tubabie: u have been interested in wizardry since ur kindergarten days. i am sure u didnt just read wizard of Oz. abeg, apply for recruitment.
no mind the babe na style she dey take dey apply grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by patwhizkid(f): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2009
I neeeeeeeeeeeed bloooooooood. . .
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by tubabie(f): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2009
PERVERT9:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ok whether i be warp,silly,wizard or cow, you go see tonight when we visit you,thank God the way i dey look you your blood go sweet well well to digest the meat wey we go chop tonite tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Come in your tens of thousands nurrin will happen!! cheesy

joobreel:

If i ask for thunder to fire your PC now they will say am mean, where did u come up with such lies about me? shocked

PERVERT9:

no mind the babe na style she dey take dey apply grin
Tufiakwa!! lipsrsealed
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ElRazur: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2009
patwhizkid:

Can you stop enforcing stereotypical views. Did you not watch lord of the ring? Even the bad witiches do not suck blood. Gosh, quit watching Nollywood movies.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by patwhizkid(f): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2009
Elenurazur, whatcha mean?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by tubabie(f): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2009
ElRazur:

Can you stop enforcing stereotypical views. Did you not watch lord of the ring? Even the bad witiches do not suck blood. Gosh, quit watching Nollywood movies.
hehehe buncha confused twerps including you sef!! Me thinks she's got her orientation wrong, maybe she's a vampire shocked tongue
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ElRazur: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2009
patwhizkid:

Elenurazur, whatcha mean?

Read my post again. Gosh.

tubabie:

hehehe buncha confused twerps including you sef!! Me thinks she's got hr orientation wrong, maybe she's a vampire shocked tongue

Nope. I have always embraced traditional ways - culture and religion - over the western religion.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Kelvinj(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2009
@pervert
because i tel u say i wan cum ur meetn u dey f**k up. Wel guez u neva see mamiwater b4. No try me, or else
CLASH OF D TITANS(2) GO HAPPEN.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2009
patwhizkid:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,the world is in trouble tonight
tubabie:

Come in your tens of thousands nurrin will happen!! cheesy
If i ask for thunder to fire your PC now they will say am mean, where did u come up with such lies about me? shocked
Tufiakwa!! lipsrsealed

because you dey attend olumba olumba or cele you wan try us abi?ok we go see
Kelvinj:

@pervert
because i tel u say i wan cum ur meetn u dey f**k up. Wel guez u neva see mamiwater b4. No try me, or else
CLASH OF D TITANS(2) GO HAPPEN.
shakara oloje ni,all na shakara.  wink wink  Next person winch plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2009
grin grin

iWONT DIE FROM NL I JUST WONT grin grin grin grin grin

HOW DID THIS GET ON THE FRONT PAGE!!

SEAN NA SPOIL O grin grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2009
platinumnk:

grin grin

iWONT DIE FROM NL I JUST WONT grin grin grin grin grin

HOW DID THIS GET ON THE FRONT PAGE!!

SEAN NA SPOIL O grin grin grin grin
sings
dem don dey come one by one dem don dey come

all the winch dem don dey come one by one

next winch plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by whiteroses(f): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2009
@ k-aina lol.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by bandely(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2009
How did this mage the Front Page shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na wa ooooooooooo.

Anyway, I hail oooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"Buhari’s Ministers Are Unhappy" - Bishop Kukah / What Are Some Differences Between Judaism Christianity And Islam? / Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.