Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,656 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:43 PM

Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (26762 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Witches And What They Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2011
[size=13pt]I'm for real did you hear or read me clearly. . . ? This is a place where witches and wizards meet-up on the internet and you don't have to expect or think I'm just another joker .[/size]

tyson55:

@Ogaga4Luv - Are you for Real? It seems to me you are taking this your Joke too serious.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2011
grin grin
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I'm for real did you hear or read me clearly. . . ? This is a place where witches and wizards meet-up on the internet and you don't have to expect or think I'm just another joker .[/size]

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2011
[size=13pt]One of the first things you should know about me is that I do not let being a Wizard , Witch and Warlock define who I am. I prefer not to have a title. For I am just me. A man whom just happens to also be a Witch , Wizard , Warlock , Vampire and a Proud Satanist. . . grin

I did not join a coven or take certain New Age classes to know this part of me. Being a Witch, Wizard , Warlock , Vampire and a Proud Satanist has been a natural part of me since birth.

My Spiritual path consist of two intricate cultures, Paganism and Native Satanism. For they have touched and awakened my Spirit, giving me total Spiritual fulfillment . Now with that said, these practices are both linked directly to what is known to the public as being a Witch. So I will happily accept and own that title with no regrets. grin grin wink
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2011
^How did you get in to this? and were you raised in Nigeria?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]One of the first things you should know about me is that I do not let being a Wizard , Witch  and Warlock define who I am.  I prefer not to have a title. For I am just me. A man whom just happens to also be a Witch , Wizard , Warlock , Vampire and a Proud Satanist. . .  grin

I did not join a coven or take certain New Age classes to know this part of me. Being a Witch, Wizard , Warlock , Vampire and a Proud Satanist has been a natural part of me since birth.

My Spiritual path consist of two intricate cultures, Paganism and Native Satanism. For they have touched and awakened my Spirit, giving me total Spiritual fulfillment . Now with that said,  these practices are both linked directly to what is known to the public as being a Witch. So I will happily accept and own that title with no regrets.  grin grin wink
[/size]

My friend, i am sure u r well aware that Pagans are[b] not [/b] Satan worshipers, though in sum instances, sum devils in Pagan religions do become good, and sum Gods, a bit evil, at times, since every force in the universe(good/bad),  is incomplete without an opposing force.

Pagans generally worship Gods, revere ancestors, respect/worship animals and appease evil/good spirits through offerings.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by zmurda(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2011
the problem here is i reject all of the religions:

Satanism, African Trad Religion, Witchery/Wizadry. Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, Stupidity, Crase.

Simple reason is because they are all a tool for control.

The truth is we are all humans, we die we die. There is no greater force controlling anyone. We make everything up.

Imagine someone from 18th Century Ibadan coming to life today, he'll think aeroplanes are magic, cars are magic, modern photography is witch craft.

Possessing advanced knowledge should not be the basis of religion
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2011
^^^

you my friend, are a zoological bacteria.  angry angry
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2011
*subscribing*
where r d witches?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2012
i also do not believe in any religion joor. where has it landed us? violence. christian praying againt witches and vice versa. muslims n christians killings. buddhist n hinduist. why d hell are there different religion looking for a simple spiritual. the simple answer is spirituality is mysterious and cannot be know. once it is known it is nolonger spiritual. abeg make man use him head not magic.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by chanseroo(m): 8:44am On May 06, 2012
AM a whitewitch .IF YOU WANT to FLY tonight just sit, leg crossed eyes closed and chant LAAAA RASSSSS . if u need the VCD write chanseur@xrs.net. fill the form below ...click on the sites below.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by DarqChild: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
Abeg I wan become wizard self join. Can anyone initiate me please? I'm so willing and able.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by DarqChild: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]One of the first things you should know about me is that I do not let being a Wizard , Witch and Warlock define who I am. I prefer not to have a title. For I am just me. A man whom just happens to also be a Witch , Wizard , Warlock , Vampire and a Proud Satanist. . . grin

My Spiritual path consist of two intricate cultures, Paganism and Native Satanism. For they have touched and awakened my Spirit, giving me total Spiritual fulfillment . Now with that said, these practices are both linked directly to what is known to the public as being a Witch. So I will happily accept and own that title with no regrets. grin grin wink
[/size]

make me a winchi winchi, will you? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

"Buhari’s Ministers Are Unhappy" - Bishop Kukah / What Are Some Differences Between Judaism Christianity And Islam? / Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.