Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,094 members, 7,890,609 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:53 PM

Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (26756 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Witches And What They Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 1:11am On Jul 14, 2009
parki:

bone this ur shakara, we know say u dey meeting last nite, the new paroles now na tonite come and dont be late
U dey mind am?

@ Ladykool: Shooo!!! u wan spray us holywater? bring am now make we take am baff and quench thirst grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ReachRich(m): 1:17am On Jul 14, 2009
Kaina or whatever u call urself oya go and sleep its past sleeping time for children of ur age. Off dat system now b4 u wake up the other children in the room. tongue tongue
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 1:23am On Jul 14, 2009
ReachRich:

Kaina or whatever u call urself oya go and sleep its past sleeping time for children of ur age. Off dat system now b4 u wake up the other children in the room. tongue tongue
U obviously don't understand the significance of where I'm from (Igbo Irunmole)
Otherwise u no go talk like that. Omode o m'ogun o n pe L'efo (Pikin no know jazz dey call am vegetable)
No let me provoke o !!! before I speak in tongues (powerful incantations/remote control) on your head
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Busta(f): 1:25am On Jul 14, 2009
Lots and lots and lots and lots of lost, confused, desperate weirdos on this community forum. lipsrsealed
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 1:35am On Jul 14, 2009
ReachRich:

Ohun ti a wi fun ogbo ni ogbo n gboo!!!
Ohun ti a wi fun ogba ni ogba n gba!!!
K’oshe k’oshe ni ti ilakoshe,
Ewe ti a ja l’otun, otun ni n gbe
Ewe ti a ja l’osi, osi ni n gbe
Iwo ReachRich ohun ti mo ba ni ki o se ni ki ose
shocked shocked grin grin shocked shocked grin grin
Ewe awusa wu ReachRich kuro ni ihahin
Ewe ewuro, ro ReachRich kuro ni ihahin
Ewe ajafe, fe ReachRich kuro ni ihahin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oya ReachRich, sun loooo, fonfon
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I bet u must be sleeping by now
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ReachRich(m): 1:56am On Jul 14, 2009
Kaina i bind u Jesus name.No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Back to sender. Stop deceiving God's pple with ur devilish beliefs or face God's judgement now.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ReachRich(m): 2:11am On Jul 14, 2009
@ K-aina:
So finally u have gone to sleep. Light will always rule over darkness.
Repent 2day & give ur life to Jesus Christ.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by posakosa(m): 2:21am On Jul 14, 2009
Eyin iya oshorongaarima!

E ba me pa James Bassey.

Ko ku da nu. wink
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by drossy(m): 4:00am On Jul 14, 2009
Busta:

Lots and lots and lots and lots of lost, confused, desperate weirdos on this community forum. lipsrsealed

LWKMD grin have u taken a look at ur own profile picture lately??!!

who's da wierdo??!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 4:17am On Jul 14, 2009
roflmao. I no be witch I be spirit
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Turiano(m): 6:48am On Jul 14, 2009
U witches nd wizard's i blast u wit d holy ghost in Jesus name, U shall nt hold u meeting in peace bt in peices in Jesus name i pray amen, Children u may nw go to bed and sleep there is nottn to be afraid of, for the victory is of the lord we serve.i cn hear voices screaming and shoutin.in pain nd agony in the coven.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2009
lmao funny topic grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by mayrho(m): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Is this some kind of joke guys am only bothered for those of you not real witches and have no spiritual covering
May God help you cos u brought it on your self all in the name of fun
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by clemcykul(f): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2009
winches
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by patwhizkid(f): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2009
I've been vindicated
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ngel0v3(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2009
God pass all of una? I cover Nairaland with the blood of Jesus! And I pray that all of Seun's efforts won't be in vain. (Seun, please delete this thread, coz it's getting out of hand. It's bad influence!)
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Nezan(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2009
k-aina:

grin grin tongue grin grin tongue grin grin tongue
TO ALL THE CERTIFIED -------  IN THE HOUSE,
IMPOSTORS PLS STEER CLEAR,  lest u be struck down by the fury of the gods
A little Orin Ifa (prayer) before tonights activity:
grin grin shocked shocked grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin
"  shocked shocked Ifa jinginjingin  shocked shocked :-:-:-
 shocked shocked Ifa mo gbo'ro kan  shocked shocked :-:-:-:
shocked shocked Ifa jinginjingin Ooooo  shocked shocked :-:-:-
shocked shocked Ifa mo gbo'ro kan Ooooo  shocked shocked:-:-:-:
smiley wink grin cheesy wink grin smiley

shocked shocked Ifa ki i pu'ro  shocked shocked :-:-:-:-:
shocked shocked Ifa ki i she'ke shocked shocked :-:-:-:-:
shocked shocked Ifa ki i pu'ro O oo shocked shocked :-:-:-:-:
shocked shocked Ifa ki i she'ke eee shocked shocked :-:-:-:
shocked shocked ohun t'oba shele shocked shocked  :-:-:-:-:
shocked shocked ni'fa n wi   shocked shocked , :-:-:-:-:

My God, what nonsense is this? shocked
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2009
Nezan:

My God, what nonsense is this? shocked

Pls steer clear of what u dont understand, for ur own good.
Its  not rubbish, just  a little prayer to Ifa before any important event.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
afterall the proponents of western (foreign) religion recognise the importance of Hymmns, prayers and the gift of tongues!!! grin grin grin This is our own version
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Iyara(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2009
Moderators,
U sure this thread should be under romance? I think entertainment (comedy) or even religion would be more appropriate.

Na wa 4 u Naija witches sha. Razz and unimaginative. Na only to eat meat and drink blood una sabi. Where are all the pentagrams, sabbats and spells (eye of newt anyone?). Behind up guys.

@joobreel
Wetin be "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"? Na so winch dey laff 4 ya village? U no watch "Tales by Moonlight"?
Na "Whheeen whheeen hheeen!"
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2009
@ngel0v3:

God pass all of una? I cover Nairaland with the blood of Jesus! And I pray that all of Seun's efforts won't be in vain. (Seun, please delete this thread, coz it's getting out of hand. It's bad influence!)
A beg bring the blood, there are so many here with incredible appetite for blood. It will nourish dem
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2009
Iyara:

Moderators,
U sure this thread should be under romance? I think entertainment (comedy) or even religion would be more appropriate.

Na wa 4 u Naija witches sha. Razz and unimaginative. Na only to eat meat and drink blood una sabi. Where are all the pentagrams, sabbats and spells (eye of newt anyone?). Behind up guys.

@joobreel
Wetin be "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"? Na so winch dey laff 4 ya village? U no watch "Tales by Moonlight"?
Na "Whheeen whheeen hheeen!"

grin angry
Its still remains a daiting and meet up zone, for witches, wizards, olorishas, 'eboras', 'iwins', 'anjonus' , and other messengers from the Irunmoles.
unfortunately, our ranks have been infiltrated by quacks and charlatans, but a great storm of purification is coming that will sweep most of these away to the great abyss, where dey shall remain bound for a thousand years. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PastorAIO: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2009
kai. Where has this thread been all this while?

Who is this k-aina person and how come she doesn't come to the religion section.

I greet you o, ye Iyamis. cheesy cheesy
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PastorAIO: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2009
Pastor AIO:

kai. Where has this thread been all this while?

Who is this k-aina person and how come she doesn't come to the religion section.

I greet you o, ye Iyamis. cheesy cheesy

Pastor!!! welcome to our fold grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2009
k-aina:

I hardly visit those sites on religion, because they are often too parochial!!! all attacking each other.
coming from the Land of The Irunmoles, my interests is more with regards to MAN; what, whence and whither.
I was going to create a thread by that title, but I just discovered one on the topic of what happens after death, and I will probably be active there, i just posted an intro there.

Welcome once again to the fold of the Ajes, emeres, Iwins etc, even though I am not exactly one, but by virtue of my nature, I have the ability and audacity to speak!!! (For more abt my nature, see an answer I gave on page 2 of this thread)
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2009
Oh my! shocked , i knew it!!, i have been missing my own personal familly all these many periods on NL grin ,Merry meet witches and wizards , from the "Left hand side"- Sincerely,droping by  darkest greetings from the "COVEN dé Sorcière" CI.

-Blessed be-
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Oh my! shocked , i knew it!!, i have been missing my own personal familly all these many periods on NL grin ,Merry meet witches and wizards , from the "Left hand side"- Sincerely,droping by  darkest greetings from the "COVEN dé Sorcière" CI.

-Blessed be-

Wa chere!!! grin grin
welcome 2 da fold!!!
how is the practice in Abidjan?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PastorAIO: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2009
k-aina:

Welcome once again to the fold of the Ajes, emeres, Iwins etc, even though I am not exactly one, but by virtue of my nature, I have the ability and audacity to speak!!! (For more abt my nature, see an answer I gave on page 2 of this thread)

From the description you gave on page 2 I would say that you sound more like an Esu. More like an interface between two realms.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2009
Pastor AIO:

From the description you gave on page 2 I would say that you sound more like an Esu.  More like an interface between two realms. 

If u are referring to
ESHU LAALU, ELEPO LE'NU, ALOMI N LE F'EJE WE,
ELEGBARA, ELEEGBA,
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
OBALUAYE IJAMBA, OLOGBON AREKE REKE,
OLORI OGUN ORUN APADI,  (make I continue?)

Then I am not HE.
He has his Realm,  in the lower (Neither) regions,
and He is not an interphase between two realms, He has Minions who will do that 4 Him.  and quite a lot of them are on earth (to be swept away in the upcoming upheavels)
But I am neither He nor of His Realm.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PastorAIO: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2009
you're a very interesting guy. All of a sudden the religious forum is interesting again.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2009
k-aina:

If u are referring to
ESHU LAALU, ELEPO LE'NU, ALOMI N LE F'EJE WE,
ELEGBARA, ELEEGBA,
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
OBALUAYE IJAMBA, OLOGBON AREKE REKE,
OLORI OGUN ORUN APADI,  (make I continue?)

Then I am not HE.
He has his Realm,  in the lower (Neither) regions,
and He is not an interphase between two realms, He has Minions who will do that 4 Him.  and quite a lot of them are on earth (to be swept away in the upcoming upheavels)
But I am neither He nor of His Realm.

AS REGARDS ESHU
He is one of the Orishas, and once walked this earth, sent by His Master,  THE  FALLEN IRUNMOLE , and the two are often mixed up because quite often, they work as one!!!
(i.e He works out of His Master or father, and His Master works through Him)
Notorious for His pranks and His cunning
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by bindex(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2009
k-aina:

A beg bring the blood, there are so many here with incredible appetite for blood. It will nourish dem

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I want to be a wizard, I don't want to drink any blood ohh, I only want to learn how to fly so that I don't have to spend my money paying for air tickets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Christian Music And Gospel Music: Understanding The Difference / 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians / "Buhari’s Ministers Are Unhappy" - Bishop Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.