Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,614 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:56 PM

Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (26757 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Witches And What They Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2009
Like I was saying before that lier.
Back to Earth after spending one earth day in the land of the Irunmoles, but I must say, the experiences I had there, will have required a thousand earth years if I were here, (shey u know that a thousand years on earth is like a day before the IRUNMOLES. [even that  book of absurdities called bible (and its followers, the new age witches) say something comparable!!!].

Before returning  to Igbo Irunmole, as a prelude to my final departure to UPPER IRUNMOLE KINGDOM, I will share some of the knowledge I brought, being part of the  experiences i had there. Especially as regards blood drinkin or rather guzzling, and the prospects of synthetic blood, finally we have a breakthrough, which I will share with all witches 2nite after which we will know which witch is which
I must  congratulate some noteworthy members and STATESMEN   or rather STATESWITCHES for doing a great job. Hilli666 has done the profession proud by designing the v2000 flying mat XL which is enviroment friendly, and comes with electronic security, ABS, magic mirror (replaces DVD player & plasma screen) I salute U. Ogaga4luv as well as Pervert, keep the flag flying, GREAT IS UR REWARD in _ _ _

AS PER 2NITES MEETING, burning issues include
1. HOW TO PRODUCE ARTIFICIAL BLOOD (it is not rocket science, even a day old witch can learn it)
2. Repositioning the practice to make it more attractive.
3. which witch is which (Award/ gala nite)

Please  house feel free to add ur contributions to the agenda.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2009
Naturez:

Make una dey do una meeting elsewhere oo make una no come be-witch us for NL here oooo.
wetin u dey do here?
abeg comot 4 our hang out zone jare before i provoke & invoke _ _ _ (which is which sef, say na shokponna or Shango or Ogun) on u!!! angry angry angry angry
grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2009
kunlexine:

witches on NL?, shocked shocked shocked
'olorun ma je a ri ogun eshu'

I go scatter unna with HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!

S(speaking in tongues)
Orobobo bo
sheykatahababa!!!
Rimama ma regebbe,
rima ma ma, syntalabababa!!!
rigo robo, rima, skala,!!!
sklirareeeeecheeeeeee!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

make unna begin sumesault three times (like magun victim) and die BY FIRE!!!
HA! HA!! HAA!!! grin grin grin grin
Dem don die finish.
mission accomplished.
hmmmmmmmmmmm,no let your mama catch you say you dey face wictches and wizards o [s]mama na member o grin
Naturez:

Make una dey do una meeting elsewhere oo make una no come be-witch us for NL here oooo.
[/s]you just dey pretend like say you too no dey fly for nite,sidon there dey hala
dalaman:

Witches and wizards on NL. grin grin Interesting.
you wan join,no worry we go visit you tonight
elchux:

cheeee na so winch men take enta nairaland be dis, no wahala i no una medicine make i go prepare com back
grin grin grin grin grin grin the bobo take style run
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kok(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2009
ahhhhh, abeg I miss road!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2009
kok:

ahhhhh, abeg I miss road!
na lie you be original winch see blood for your mouth tongue
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2009
PERVERT9:

na lie you be original winch see blood for your mouth tongue

No mind dem!!! wink
how ur moves my guy?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2009
whats wrong with original winch sef?,some winches and wizo dey play with their post oo shocked shocked ,curiously denying their real identity as part of us,eh. . eh!!-dem forget so soon how we dey run thing's,Anyway Full moon is near.

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by cvibe: 5:31am On Jul 18, 2009
Witches and wizard indeed!

Una mates dey use winch repair things for Obodo Oyinbo.

You witches and wizard lack creativity. Talk to the real ones.

Bill gates is a wizard, he created microsoft
Seun is a wizard. he created Nairaland
and so many others.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Naturez(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2009
I wan host una for my place shey una go come?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Naturez(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2009
I go send my address when una don accept and ready
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by AyoB(f): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2009
is ds some wierd shit or a joke? shocked
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2009
Naturez:

I go send my address when una don accept and ready
yes oooooo
we go come tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

AyoB:

if u vex me, I go invoke Sango god of thunder on your head angry angry shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry
cvibe:

Witches and wizard indeed!

Una mates dey use winch repair things for Obodo Oyinbo.

You witches and wizard lack creativity. Talk to the real ones.

Bill gates is a wizard, he created microsoft
Seun is a wizard. he created Nairaland
and so many others.

see ur head!!!
have u seen our synthetic blood formular? anyway, it will not be available for mere mortals like u until year 3030. our v2000XL flying mat with full options, AC, alloy rim (sorry the thing no get wheels) ABS, electronic voice security system, is second to none.
All those people u mentioned, for ur information get ideas and inspirations from us.
HA! HAAA !!! HAAAAAA!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked grin shocked shocked grin shocked shocked
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2009
AyoB:

ROFLMAO grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by resyville: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2009
i rily need some chronic blood cos it rily has been long grin[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2009
resyville:

u are indeed a witch this is ur first post? shocked shocked shocked na wa
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by resyville: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2009
which of una self be real witch
tongue grin kiss cry
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv where are you? grin cheesy
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2009
Gban! Gban!! wink
Trusth me naa,Real Winches dont hide their identity,here i comes out with my Ugly face's just like as Coven.,view some of my photo i snap @ our coven.,here are the links:

my Real identity during Operation

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=439377590&albumID=669265&imageID=10822151

Was planning my next move

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=439377590&albumID=669265&imageID=11125302

I can transform to any animal,during international operations

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=439377590&albumID=669265&imageID=11125314
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Gban! Gban!! wink
Trusth me naa,Real Winches dont hide their identity,here i comes out with my Ugly face's just like as Coven.,view some of my photo i snap @ our coven.,here are the links:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=439377590&albumID=669265&imageID=10822151

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=439377590&albumID=669265&imageID=11125302

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=439377590&albumID=669265&imageID=11125314

WHAT IF THAT THING IS REAL AM OUT OF HERE  shocked shocked shocked Ogaga4Luv FORGET THAT I EVER TALK TO YOU AM SO SCARE NOW I CAN EVEN PEE ON MYSELF I JUST HOPE IT IS NOT REAL THOUGH GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SO I HAVE BEEN CHATING WILL A WITCH ALL THIS TIME GOD HELP ME shocked
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2009
mmm. . .quit interesting Conversation so far,though you pretty sound funny anyway.,you mean all these chating ,exchangement of discussion,even you viewing all my topic wont convince you im a proud "Left hand path" army? , a winch for that mata?.i was previously suspecting you are a spy,but i dopted it somehow ,so its real you're not a winch??.c'mon stop kidding me,if really you're not a winch iw find out tonight,and if its truth i shall definately initiate you to become one of us very fast,casting raw spell on you may be useful my dear,via the internet or @ Coven.

-Blessed be-
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2009
I beg u please you have aready scare me enough my friend is a witch though hope u are happy
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by felifeli: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2009
na for internet you dey do your own winsh grin
If you see real winsh you go pick race. Even all your orobo shendedede you go forget grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2009
felifeli:

na for internet you dey do your own winsh  grin
If you see real winsh you go pick race. Even all your  orobo shendedede  you go forget  grin

who dey talk orobo shendebebe for there?   angry angry shocked shocked angry angry
try this one for size:
Eyin Iya min Oshoronga!!! grin grin grin
Apani mayoda      grin grin   shocked shocked grin grin
Olokiki oru   shocked shocked grin grin shocked shocked
Oshala n sholo  grin grin  shocked shocked  grin
Osholo n shala    shocked grin shocked grin
Olomi nile fi eje we  !!  grin grin shocked shocked grin grin
Afi imakumo bora,

Are u still there? make I strike U!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

I beg u please you have aready scare me enough my friend is a witch though hope u are happy

haba!!!, this site is for winches, not for friends of winches.
Have u heard that "ti ewe ba pe lara oshe, a d'oshe" (if leaf remains in contact with soap 4 long, the leaf sef go become like soap).
So the fact that u have been flexing with us, enjoying our drinks and bloody cocktails, tongue tongue tongue
makes u a winch by association!!! grin grin grin
U ar a bonafide ogbologbo winch!!! grin grin grin
Stop pretending! wink
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Gban! Gban!! wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked Orisha baba OOOOOooooooo!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ogaga The Undisputed Crown Prince of Wizardry!!!
Olori Awon Aje aye gbogbo!!! grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
The real "alo mi n le f'eje we"  shocked shocked (has water at home, but rather baths with blood!!!)
Iba Ooooooo !!! shocked grin shocked(I duff my hat!!!)
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by felifeli: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2009
You done miss road , my own craze done pass witchcraft. She you dey fly for night, me I dey fly for daytime. Even when senior witch meet me dem dey bow grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2009
oya, commander in chief of d witch force is here cool *SILENTLY REBUKES IT IN JESUS NAME* shocked
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2009
adahna:

oya, commander in chief of d witch force is here cool *SILENTLY REBUKES IT IN JESUS NAME* shocked

Nne!, ndeewo!!! wink
welcome home C.in.C., why rebuke anything in Jesus name now, when u can always call on amadiorha (Shango)?
grin grin shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2009
resyville:

As parts of our effort to reposition the practice of this ancient and noble profession, and make it more attractive it has been resolved that na synthetic blood we go dey use from now. the initial problems with commercial scale feasibility has been solved, thanks to help from Igbo Irunmole.

HOW TO MAKE SYNTHETIC BLOOD:
Introduction:
The blood blood guzlling activity of most witches has consistently placed a strain on global blood supply, resulting in international concern and fears about the possible consequnce of the depletion of this energy resources. Also, most witches spend 95-99% of their valuable time looking for victims (some require 40-100 victims/day. Thus the need for a synthetic form of the product. Recent developments in cloning, stem cell research and genetic engineering offers the greatest hope.
Our method involves:
the use of human stem cells to generate bloodcells,
use of cellular proliferation activators and growth factors to improve the leucocyte and erythrocyte harvest,
and subsequently suspending the products in an artificial plasma matrix fortified with albumin and globullin fragments biosynthesised by recombinant DNA technology using yeast cells line expression systems.

The key challenges are:
getting stem cells (which is now allowed in most countries.
Sourcing cellular proliferation activators and growth factors: d biggest challenge, but now solved after it was shown that placenta is the best source of these molecules. Thus by using fresh human placental extract (commercially available from our Lab), even as little as 10mg can generate up to 5 drums of blood after 24Hrs incubation, and up to 10 drums after 48 Hrs.
Genetically modified yeast are readily available in our Lab also>

Advantages of synthetic blood
free from HIV, Hepatitis,etc.
Highly fortified, unlike human blodd that is often anaemic
to be contd.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Diva1(f): 6:47am On Jul 19, 2009
Is this a joke Lol, hope everyone here is all joking.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2009
Diva1:

Is this a joke Lol, hope everyone here is all joking.
are u scared or is it just my head grin cheesy
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2009
Hey, fellow Wizards and winches on NL,Wishing you all a Delicious Weekend. . . !!! grin coolMake sure you do everything Blasphemously
& Sinful, I plan to. . . . Sooo Wicked!!
Inferno Love ~ Ogaga S.O.S

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Christian Music And Gospel Music: Understanding The Difference / 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians / "Buhari’s Ministers Are Unhappy" - Bishop Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.