Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,663 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (26764 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Witches And What They Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2009
Ahem!  shocked

Na where dis person root come from like this    sad,nor come pure water inside our gari ooo,Abeg!!,nor come fall hand's here  grin grin .,Oh my!,you think we're here for jokes,kid stuffs?.,mmm. . .you better be seriouse oo,all dis one you've been grumbling,or are you not a Witch?

platinumnk:

and to think, some ppl are really serious on this thread undecided
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2009
hilli666:

For all those still interested, Here is the agenda for the next meeting. Which shall be held in Ethiopia.

A.) New forms of shape shifting made easy. (Ours broda in India who taught of how to shape shift to snake have done it again. This time they will be teaching how to shape shift into a Tiger and Cray fish. This is one of the more difficult one.
B.) Astral traveling to the new Dubai realm ( Yes it seems the witches and wizard of Dubai have built a luxurious resort in the astral realms. As usual us Nigerian Wizard are having a hard time securing visiting permits to it. So for all those who are interested please sit in for this seminar.
C.) Protecting our endangered mythical animals (reports from our mami water friends in Scotland claim the poor health conditions of the Loch Ness monster is cause for concern. As this animal is how they draw strength from the nether planes. So please people pay attention. other creature in questin are, the Yeti or snow man (guardian of the white mountains) Big foot, and our fateful black cat (the original one)
D.) The new blood (This topic covers the need to examine if we still need fresh human blood, or if we can safely switch to lab generated synthetic blood. speaking at this meeting is a world renowned wizard and scientist.
E.) The effect A Global econmic recession on witchery and wizadry. (Yes we are all feeling the pinch of the recession. so please prepare your questions for the speaker)
F.) Complaints from local with doctors "their charms need more power" We have failed to provides witch doctor with charm that have enough power.

This is all for now Ill update you as I find out more. Pleas the Night flight to Ethiopia is long so start charging your brooms or other flying apparatus a few days in advance.

Another OGBOLOGBO is in the house.
As regards artficial blood, some of my students are pioneering research in
the use of human stem cells to generate bloodcells,
use of cellular proliferation activators and growth factors to improve the leucocyte and erythrocyte harvest,
and subsequently suspending the products in an artificial plasma matrix fortified with  albumin and globullin fragments previously biosynthesised by recombinant DNA technology using either E. Coli bacteria or more recently, yeast cells!
One of my students may present a paper on this titled: recent developments in HAEMATOLOGY.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2009
k-aina:

Another OGBOLOGBO is in the house.
As regards artficial blood, some of my students are pioneering research in
the use of human stem cells to generate bloodcells,
use of cellular proliferation activators and growth factors to improve the leucocyte and erythrocyte harvest,
and subsequently suspending the products in an artificial plasma matrix fortified with  albumin and globullin fragments previously biosynthesised by recombinant DNA technology using either E. Coli bacteria or more recently, yeast cells!
One of my students may present a paper on this titled: recent developments in HAEMATOLOGY.

This should provide the FINAL SOLUTION (apology to all NAZIS in the house) to the issue of blood scarcity, once the method is shown to be economically viable.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Ahem!  shocked

Na where dis person root come from like this    sad,nor come pure water inside our gari ooo,Abeg!!,nor come fall hand's here  grin grin .,Oh my!,you think we're here for jokes,kid stuffs?.,mmm. . .you better be seriouse oo,all dis one you've been grumbling,or are you not a Witch?

yes naw, me na be Holy Water cheesy wink
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Ahem!  shocked

NO MIND HER, SHE BE CERTIFIED OGBOLOGBO WINCH. COME JOIN AM WITH MAMMYWATER!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2009
mmm. . . .see her mouth!
Which "Holy Water" come bi dis again?.Alright i understand you shaa! grin .
anyway if you pure me holy water, i go vex oo!,why dont you choose "unholy water" instead of "holy Water"?.mmmm. . .you nor like me at all  cry ,Glad we Witches and wizard have protected water_proofs!.,ODEISHI.

platinumnk:

[/b]

yes naw, me na be Holy Water cheesy wink
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2009
you are one too? shocked shocked
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by hilli666(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2009
Please all wizards and Witches in this forum. Can we all agree that if synthetic blood is found economically viable we will all make the switch? I know the Papytus nectar is very rare, and the closest thing to it is human blood. But as per request from village elders this practise of substituting papytus with human blood has cost them alot and they would like it to cease with immediate effect. If we do this, the will stop cutting down our rare and prestigious meeting trees, especially the Grand Iroko tree. Please all those in favor say yes of neigh.

As for those imposter that think this is a joke. dont worry we go visit them soon enought. (with their fake holy water from aba market)
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2009
FL Gators:

all that christian and islam na fake fake grin grin
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  no let baba Adeboye catch you o,abi you wan die? grin grin grin
platinumnk:

and to think, some ppl are really serious on this thread undecided
you beong dey think say na yoke before/no be yoke o,na serious matter kiss
sexyLeamon:

ah this is getting interesting
which one?the Mouth Action or the wink
Pastor AIO:

grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahha

e be like say nairaland don progress from christian to atheist to islam and finally to witchcraft. step by step.
now the place is better,bigger,stronger and livelier than before now no more dull moment
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Naturez(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2009
Abeg make una give me the addy to una meeting place, I wan send some of my friends come from middle east. (Hope una know what that means)? They go come BOMB BLAST una heads comot.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2009
sexyLeamon:

you are one too? shocked shocked

nah. . . if I was someppl on NL would be dead by now lipsrsealed angry
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by hilli666(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2009
Naturez:

Abeg make una give me the addy to una meeting place, I wan send some of my friends come from middle east. (Hope una know what that means)? They go come BOMB BLAST una heads comot.
For a true test of power why dont you provide us with your addy, then you can tell all of your friends that we are coming. Then we will see who prevails. Dont worry all we want to do is sit down and talk with your friends. lol
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2009
platinumnk:

huh shocked shocked
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Naturez(m): 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2009
platinumnk:

nah. . .  if I was someppl on NL would be dead by now lipsrsealed angry
Abeg people like? Some list pls
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2009
Naturez:

Abeg make una give me the addy to una meeting place, I wan send some of my friends come from[b] middle east[/b]. (Hope una know what that means)? They go come BOMB BLAST una heads comot.
leave matter na there we hold our last meeting blood plenty there well well and dem blood sweet no be small tongue
platinumnk:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked including me? kiss
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by hilli666(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2009
The pilot and test phase of the new and improve fly carpet the Lunar2000. I know we are all waiting patiently for this new device. It will revolutionarise the travel industry for whiches and wizards. The first bacth will be rolled out in November. So please get your oder in. ASAP.

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2009
this is getting funny grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2009
sexyLeamon:

huh shocked shocked

i know wink But seriously I would thing to be feared. I have a taste for vengance at times, and Im not afraid to show it.  angry

If I had powers I would show them something, but then again, those powers are undeveolped. Because I can sense things highly. Some ppl have called me physic (sp??) before. Maybe . . . I have seen things in my future (light flashbulbs) and i wont understand what it is until they come to pass. Maybe my talent is way underdevloped , and it should be, because if i get ahold of some real knowledge. . . . .  some ppl better stay indoors.

Because I wont be nice.

Naturez:

Abeg people like? Some list pls
I dont post names hon, they know themselves.  wink

PERVERT9:

l tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked including me? kiss

no babe kiss all i have is luff for u kiss
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Naturez(m): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2009
PERVERT9:

leave matter na there we hold our last meeting blood plenty there well well and dem blood sweet no be small tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked including me? kiss
You are indeed a funny crew. Why dont you move forward to North Korea and do some meetings there? They gat fresh "Akaras" to serve you with.  grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2009
chai!! where can i order a magic carpet??!!!!!

It saves gas right?! grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2009
plati how can you love PERVERT9?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by hilli666(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2009
platinumnk:

i know wink But seriously I would thing to be feared. I have a taste for vengance at times, and Im not afraid to show it.  angry

If I had powers I would show them something, but then again, those powers are undeveolped. Because I can sense things highly. Some ppl have called me physic (sp??) before. Maybe . . . I have seen things in my future (light flashbulbs) and i wont understand what it is until they come to pass. Maybe my talent is way underdevloped , and it should be, because if i get ahold of some real knowledge. . . . .  some ppl better stay indoors.

We have alway known you have specialy powers. That why we are keeping a close eye on you. When the time come to fufill your destiny. We will call on you. But for now have patience. Yes you are a very powerfull person and you are begining to figure it out. Just as planed
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Naturez(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2009
platinumnk:

Go to www.platinummonkey.com      grin tongue
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by hilli666(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2009
platinumnk:

Not only does it save gas, it is also enviromentally friendly. We wizard are trying to do our part to stop pollution. At the last meeting (for all those who failed to attend angry There was a unanymous vote to cease travel with any other form but the lunar2000 effective January of 2010. Some of the flying aparatus that were banned include
A) The flying broom (To much carbon emitions)
B) The flying Mattress (Highly Unsanitary)
c) The flying shaving stick (For hygene reason)
d )The flying comb

At this meeting, animal rights witches also argued against flying with animal e.g pigeon, owl, and other exotic bird. But failed the get the votes neede to pass a ban. So you can still attend meeting with you beloved birds

Thank you
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2009
sexyLeamon:

ha, how can u not love ur fellow man? kiss

hilli666:

We have alway known you have specialy powers. That why we are keeping a close eye on you. When the time come to fufill your destiny. We will call on you. But for now have patience. Yes you are a very powerfull person and you are begining to figure it out. Just as planed

yes. . I will wait, my senses are tingling. I need someone to explain how I get flashes of the future, or how I can predict things, but cant predict the lottery. !!

One time i scared my friend though, because i made a prediction that was out the box that came true! Now he believes that im an african witch and he doesnt mess with me anymore. cry
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2009
platinumnk:

i know wink But seriously I would thing to be feared. I have a taste for vengance at times, and Im not afraid to show it. angry

If I had powers I would show them something, but then again, those powers are undeveolped. Because I can sense things highly. Some ppl have called me physic (sp??) before. Maybe . . . I have seen things in my future (light flashbulbs) and i wont understand what it is until they come to pass. Maybe my talent is way underdevloped , and it should be, because if i get ahold of some real knowledge. . . . . some ppl better stay indoors.

Because I wont be nice.
I dont post names hon, they know themselves. wink

no babe kiss all i have is luff for u kiss

sings
love me jeje love me tender kiss{7ce}
Naturez:

You are indeed a funny crew. Why dont you move forward to North Korea and do some meetings there? They gat fresh "Akaras" to serve you with. grin
na north korea we go do our next general meeting,blood go flow well well for there grin grin
sexyLeamon:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,jealousy
sings
sexyleamon jealous me
sexyleamon jealous me
sexyleamon jealous me because of my plati
make you no mind am
make you no mind am
make you no mind am
na yeye dey worry am tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
platinumnk:

ha, how can u not love ur fellow man? kiss

abeg told dem kiss
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2009
AHA!!! WETIN DEY CHELE?
@Pervert: How far, have u heard from ElRazur after He was conferred with the Status of 'Abore' yesternite, and was even given The powerful OSE SANGO (Sango's wand) yesterday, I've not heard anything from him. I mean that wand wielded in the hands of the right person can do wonders, it was the very same one used by Sango himself to invoke thunder, lightening and fire.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2009
smiley
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by penfold(m): 1:20am On Jul 15, 2009
Sickos and Wackos!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by bindex(m): 1:33am On Jul 15, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/162867_magic_carpet_ride_jpg727e69a2f19ab95a5aea7741c5b209e9

Can I get one of these flying mats?  shocked shocked shocked. I agree to all what you have said hilli666. I am willing to stand all the rigorous initiation process as long as I will be giving my flying mat at the end of the day.

Kamba to all flying witches and wizards.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by nedureg01(m): 5:14am On Jul 15, 2009
if una see real winch, una go fit wait? well i wish una success for sorcery and witchcraft paroles.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by romeo(m): 7:11am On Jul 15, 2009
Representing Amadioha!!

I need that carpet for my Cali-Medelin-London-Amsterdam trips. Ego di n'ogwu!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Are Some Differences Between Judaism Christianity And Islam? / Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays / Do You Know That The Bible Explains Why White People Love Their Dogs So Much

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.