Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,615 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (26759 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Witches And What They Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2009
The Coven  in Abidjan"Triechville" branch would be celebrating the 93th blood festival,and our meet up has been working so great !! grin ,though we have just been able to afford 9 big drums of blood.so far,we keep sucking!!! ,but luckily,one of our sister's escape a trap set on our way- she started flying like crazy! embarassed screaming "Help. . .! ,Help me!!!"  but my programed spell casted make the difference by saving her.,Blessed be!.it was a (Narrow escape) cheesy

k-aina:

Wa chere!!!  grin grin
welcome 2 da fold!!!
how is the practice in Abidjan?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2009
k-aina:

AS REGARDS ESHU
He is one of the Orishas, and once walked this earth, sent by His Master,  THE  FALLEN IRUNMOLE , and the two are often mixed up because quite often, they work as one!!!
(i.e He works out of His Master or father, and His Master works through Him)
Notorious for His pranks and His cunning

AS REGARDS IRUNMOLES AND ORISHAS
Now am sure you will be like, what is the difference between Irunmoles and Orishas
The Irunmoles are the first to be created, they support and assists ELEDUMARE, THE ALMIGHTY, KABIYESI!!!
They do not come to this earth for any reason!!! They are  more like supports and Pillars for Creation! They have a Leader who is a great Prince, one who's name is yet to be revealed, (But He IS!!!) and they are of a fixed number (some say 401).
The Orishas are of a far Lower Order, and several have been incarnated on earth, although each Orisha is still ultimately linked to an Irunmole through several chains of Beings and entities referred to as Iranse Olodumare. (Think of a chain reaction that increases exponentially), and as such, the Irunmoles work out of the Orishas and the Orishas work through (the powers of) The Irunmoles. Just like Eshu explained earlier. examples of  Orisha:
Sango, Obatala, Oya, Ogun, Shoponna, Venus, Appollos, e.t.c.

I will give deeper explanations later
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by shawn123: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2009
Awon iya mi oshorongba
Abani mo a ku
Olokiki orU
Oshalanshola, Osanlansola
eyi lewe mi ni nu omi shalasolo
eyin lewe mi ni nu omi oshalansho
eni toba tu to si nu igba toba ku ko le daamu tan

HEheheehehehheehheeeeeee, .Awon bigz boy winches? WHERE D PARRRYY AT?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Busta(f): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2009
@ drossy,
LWKMD have u taken a look at ur own profile picture lately??!!

who's da wierdo??!!!

mumunatu, it is an aries zodiac art . . love it or hate it
ain't nothing confusing on there. . . ITK!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by posakosa(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2009
What does Lwkmd mean ?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2009
shawn123:

Awon iya mi oshorongba
Abani mo a ku
Olokiki orU
Oshalanshola, Osanlansola
eyi lewe mi ni nu omi shalasolo
eyin lewe mi ni nu omi oshalansho
eni toba tu to si nu igba toba ku ko le daamu tan

HEheheehehehheehheeeeeee, .Awon bigz boy winches? WHERE D PARRRYY AT?

HAKIIKAAA!!! grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin
Wa chere!!! grin grin grin
O da mo n tie ( u recognise)
k'abo,  Shey oko o j'epo
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by shawn123: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2009
@ K-aina
Mo juba o
oko o jepo rara.
aki wa oko
an fo bi labalaba, eye adaba!!!!

grin otunba
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by DonIk1: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2009
I hope you guys are just joking! If am right then i want to comment that was too expensive. What is at stake here is the eternal destiny of your souls. Jesus Christ is the only way, the truth and the life. What shall it profit if you gain the whole world and loose your soul.The devil is so wicked, he rewards your best efforts with death. Come to Jesus Christ and experience freedom and abundant life. God bless you.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2009
Nice you show up,though i like how you arranged your post and people would hardly notice you're a Witch/Wizard from our familly.,u dey sharp shaa! grin . but dont worry because here we dont hide ourself,do feel free to be open as usual just like when in Coven.,mmm. . .cant deny i find some of your words offensive ooo shocked .,Sincerely you over pretend oo! ,dis one when u dey preach like pastor so,abeg!. luck up jare. Remember we're the" WE -WE"?.haha!,stop kidding people.,Merry meet and welcome back to the familly.

-Blessed be-

Don-Ik:

I hope you guys are just joking! If am right then i want to comment that was too expensive. What is at stake here is the eternal destiny of your souls. Jesus Christ is the only way, the truth and the life. What shall it profit if you gain the whole world and loose your soul.The devil is so wicked, he rewards your best efforts with death. Come to Jesus Christ and experience freedom and abundant life. God bless you.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2009
shawn123:

@ K-aina
Mo juba o
oko o jepo rara.
aki wa oko
an fo bi labalaba, eye adaba!!!!

grin otunba

O kare!!!
Mo gbadun e!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by hilli666(m): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2009
See all of Una. Na only to drink blood and give children sweet biscuit na im una sabi. Us the real wizards day try work on our mumu president, instead of una to join make we kpai the guy QUICK QUICK and all in political cohorts wey follow am dey chop our money una sidon dey yab unasef. Una miss the real meeting last full moon. u cant pretend u didn't get the invite. because the owl was at your bed post. There were many in attendace from round the world, especially our voodoo brodas from the republic of Benin. But I didn't c one person from NL. For the firs time even pastors and baba alawos came to show their support on this most severe issue (our mumu president) and im friends. But our mumu presidnet might not be so mumu after all. because he has solicited the help of a very powerfull Arabian wizard to protect him. I even dread to mention his name less i immediately turn to cockroach. But together we can defeat him and once and for all kpai our mumu president.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Witi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2009
nairaland!!!!!!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2009

hilli666 you're you are Welcome home!,Welcome to the realm of discussion to all witches and Wizard on the "Left hand side",Sincerely, we're glad to see you,Merry Meet!!!. grin.
Our gathering on this thread is very important,but "Drinking of BLOOD" its normal in every Coven?,men are thirsty!!!!!!!!!!! grin  grin  grin.,our favourite wine lets take for example in my coven,only 5 drums of blood is left out now,though we still dey kill the available victim's.
  our conversation on blood should be consider very useful for the thirsty fellows in a given period,mmm. . .our president na confirm Fulani witch oo! shocked ,but the complicated thing is that he always behave like the Cow's.,if not that guy belongs to our familly-we all gathering together can wipe him off the surface of the earth,by casting raw spell's on him.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PastorAIO: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2009
This thread has attracted many people that normally wouldn't come to the religious section.  

But where are the Religion Forum regulars?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2009
Pastor AIO:

This thread has attracted many people that normally wouldn't come to the religious section.  

But where are the Religion Forum regulars?

Hmmmmm
it actually started as an after hours hangout for Snr witches and wizards, u know just a relaxed forum under dating and meet up zone. but now,
The thing don snowball. Anyway, its all for the good of the practice.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

hilli666 you're you are Welcome home!,Welcome to the realm of discussion to all witches and Wizard on the "Left hand side",Sincerely, we're glad to see you,Merry Meet!!!. grin.
Our gathering on this thread is very important,but "Drinking of BLOOD" its normal in every Coven?,men are thirsty!!!!!!!!!!! grin  grin  grin.,our favourite wine lets take for example in my coven,only 5 drums of blood is left out now,though we still dey kill the available victim's.
  our conversation on blood should be consider very useful for the thirsty fellows in a given period,mmm. . .our president na confirm Fulani witch oo! shocked ,but the complicated thing is that he always behave like the Cow's.,if not that guy belongs to our familly-we all gathering together can wipe him off the surface of the earth,by casting raw spell's on him.

PAGA!!!
KI LE LEYI
I beg if ur thinking of advertising that ring here, it will not sell except maybe to  the impostors. Reason: real witches can conjure that up, sell the idea to their agents and Babalawos and Shermans who will then market it for them to ordinary folks (not to certified witches)
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2009
What really motivate me to post the pic is due to the code 666 attached with the name of our brother,just feel like giving hime a warm and darkest welcome jare,Abeg,though the ring doesn't make any difference in Witchcraft,Wiccan"Modern witches/Wizard practice,Right?.,sincerely i posted this pic not because i want to advertise my product,i wonder if you're on our nigeria page @ Witches voice?.

Take a look :
http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html
-Blessed be-
k-aina:

PAGA!!!
KI LE LEYI
I beg if ur thinking of advertising that ring here, it will not sell except maybe to  the impostors. Reason: real witches can conjure that up, sell the idea to their agents and Babalawos and Shermans who will then market it for them to ordinary folks (not to certified witches)
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

What really motivate me to post the pic is due to the code 666 attached with the name of our brother,just feel like giving hime a warm and darkest welcome jare,Abeg,though the ring doesn't make any difference in Witchcraft,Wiccan"Modern witches/Wizard practice,Right?.,sincerely i posted this pic not because i want to advertise my product,i wonder if you're on our nigeria page @ Witches voice?.

Take a look :
http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html
-Blessed be-

okay,
since it has ur name, I tot it was by your making and u are looking for potential buyers.

But as a rule, Generic rings are not usually so effective.
Rings are customised products made for a specific person and for a specific condition/intended use, taking into consideration, the nature of the person, his blood radiations, previous earthlives and Karmic reactions.
So when I see people buying rings on line, or through mail order, I just laugh because they obviously know nothing about how rings work.
At the right time, I will give further explanations on RINGS AND STONES.

As per the page u referred to, I am not there, I'm here for a specific MISSION, which is almost completed. Once completed, I will depart this site.
For more about me, I gave a brief explanation on page 2 of this thread.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by hilli666(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2009
For all those still interested, Here is the agenda for the next meeting. Which shall be held in Ethiopia.

A.) New forms of shape shifting made easy. (Ours broda in India who taught of how to shape shift to snake have done it again. This time they will be teaching how to shape shift into a Tiger and Cray fish. This is one of the more difficult one.
B.) Astral traveling to the new Dubai realm ( Yes it seems the witches and wizard of Dubai have built a luxurious resort in the astral realms. As usual us Nigerian Wizard are having a hard time securing visiting permits to it. So for all those who are interested please sit in for this seminar.
C.) Protecting our endangered mythical animals (reports from our mami water friends in Scotland claim the poor health conditions of the Loch Ness monster is cause for concern. As this animal is how they draw strength from the nether planes. So please people pay attention. other creature in questin are, the Yeti or snow man (guardian of the white mountains) Big foot, and our fateful black cat (the original one)
D.) The new blood (This topic covers the need to examine if we still need fresh human blood, or if we can safely switch to lab generated synthetic blood. speaking at this meeting is a world renowned wizard and scientist.
E.) The effect A Global econmic recession on witchery and wizadry. (Yes we are all feeling the pinch of the recession. so please prepare your questions for the speaker)
F.) Complaints from local with doctors "their charms need more power" We have failed to provides witch doctor with charm that have enough power.

This is all for now Ill update you as I find out more. Pleas the Night flight to Ethiopia is long so start charging your brooms or other flying apparatus a few days in advance.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by bindex(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2009
hilli666:

For all those still interested, Here is the agenda for the next meeting. Which shall be held in Ethiopia.

A.) New forms of shape shifting made easy. (Ours broda in India who taught of how to shape shift to snake have done it again. This time they will be teaching how to shape shift into a Tiger and Cray fish. This is one of the more difficult one.
B.) Astral traveling to the new Dubai realm ( Yes it seems the witches and wizard of Dubai have built a luxurious resort in the astral realms. As usual us Nigerian Wizard are having a hard time securing visiting permits to it. So for all those who are interested please sit in for this seminar.
C.) Protecting our endangered mythical animals (reports from our mami water friends in Scotland claim the poor health conditions of the Loch Ness monster is cause for concern. As this animal is how they draw strength from the nether planes. So please people pay attention. other creature in questin are, the Yeti or snow man (guardian of the white mountains) Big foot, and our fateful black cat (the original one)
D.) The new blood (This topic covers the need to examine if we still need fresh human blood, or if we can safely switch to lab generated synthetic blood. speaking at this meeting is a world renowned wizard and scientist.
E.) The effect A Global econmic recession on witchery and wizadry. (Yes we are all feeling the pinch of the recession. so please prepare your questions for the speaker)
F.) Complaints from local with doctors "their charms need more power" We have failed to provides witch doctor with charm that have enough power.

This is all for now Ill update you as I find out more. Pleas the Night flight to Ethiopia is long so start charging your brooms or other flying apparatus a few days in advance.

Will I be given a magic flying broom if I join the coven? I want to stop paying for flight tickets, I need a flying broom ASAP. Because of that I want to become a wizard, How can I become one?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by congoshine(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2009
posakosa:

What does Lwkmd mean ?

it stands for '[b]L[/b]aff [b]W[/b]an [b]K[/b]ill [b]M[/b]e [b]D[/b]ie' !! grin grin

dats d naija version of LMAO smiley
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by hilli666(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2009
My broda, flying brooms can niether be given nor bought. Rather it is earned as you progress through the ranks. Its purpose is not so you can save money on flights and should not be used as a subsitute for conventianal means of transportation. Alternatively there are other options that can be bought. e.g the flying chewing stick or the flying comb there is also the flying mattress (which is combersome in my opinion and the milage per cup of blood sucks, to get to ethiopia on one of these things will cost you a whole village worth of blood) I hear the Arabians are working on a new flying carpet That dosnt require blood at all but instead relies on lunar energy to power it. The down side is it can only be charge during a full moon.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2009
Alright then  wink ,i got your feelings jare.,no way my dear,i never sell my spiritual materials online,instead i give them as gift for those interested,in the occultic and mystic realm-though im not shipping oo  shocked , only for the lucky ones in neighbouring countries, and my based location.Yeah -there're super energy inside the ring,with the help of the dark force.
mmm . . .K-aine you gat to register @ Witch Voice,a remarkable site for all witches and wizard around the world to share and discuse things in common,or you nor bi Witch?  grin  grin  grin , this your mission that you dont even wanna share with a fellow with so!,i didn't see your explanation on page 2 of this thread ,anyway ,visit my page to contact me,always remain  a proud "Left hand side " army.

-Blessed be-
k-aina:

okay,
since it has ur name, I tot it was by your making and u are looking for potential buyers.

But as a rule, Generic rings are not usually so effective.
Rings are customised products made for a specific person and for a specific condition/intended use, taking into consideration, the nature of the person, his blood radiations, previous earthlives and  Karmic reactions.
So when I see people buying rings on line, or through mail order, I just laugh because they obviously know nothing about how rings work.
At the right time, I will give further explanations on RINGS AND STONES.

As per the page u referred to, I am not there, I'm here for a specific MISSION, which is almost completed. Once completed, I will depart this site.
For more about me, I gave a brief explanation on page 2 of this thread.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by bindex(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2009
hilli666:

My broda, flying brooms can niether be given nor bought. Rather it is earned as you progress through the ranks. Its purpose is not so you can save money on flights and should not be used as a subsitute for conventianal means of transportation. Alternatively there are other options that can be bought. e.g the flying chewing stick or the flying comb there is also the flying mattress (which is combersome in my opinion and the milage per cup of blood sucks, to get to ethiopia on one of these things will cost you a whole village worth of blood) I hear the Arabians are working on a new flying carpet That dosnt require blood at all but instead relies on lunar energy to power it. The down side is it can only be charge during a full moon.

I won't mind the flying carpet, How can I get one? Which coven do I have to join?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PastorAIO: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahha

e be like say nairaland don progress from christian to atheist to islam and finally to witchcraft. step by step.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2009
Pastor AIO:

grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahha

e be like say nairaland don progress from christian to atheist to islam and finally to witchcraft. step by step.
all that christian and islam na fake fake grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2009
Yeah,You're right,i agree with you jare grin

FL Gators:

all that christian and islam na fake fake grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by hilli666(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2009
bindex:

I won't mind the flying carpet, How can I get one? Which coven do I have to join?
Well It all depends on you location. Here in Nigeria we tend to hold full moon initiations, but in Belgium where u are, I believe the cycle is for the crescent moon. If you are really serious of Join then you should go to you local center for ancients druids and consult with them. Contrary to popular believe the initiation rituals for wizard is more of test of will and emcopases severe fasting. While uttering certain incantations and chants. On the last day of the fast (which has been meticulously calculated for optimum effect) You body will be so deprived of food and water that it will start to tinker on the precipice of ALYSUIM. This is what many people refer to as near death experience of NDE. The only different is that at this point you spirit guide accompanied by one of us will be there to meet you with a bowl of papytus. (red substance squeezed from a rare plant that grows only in the Himalayan mountains, and only blooms once every 10years) this substance take on the characteristic of blood both in texture and in consistency and is one of the main reason people think witches and wizards drink blood (ironic isn't it?) After u consume the papytus you will now have the ability to evoke this experience without fasting.

I believe I have said enough, the rest is up to you. it is hard work but hopefully I will see u there some day.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2009
ah this is getting interesting
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2009
Welcome back home baby,how was your last "Coven meet up"?-Gist me some jare grin
-Blessed be-

sexyLeamon:

ah this is getting interesting
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2009
and to think, some ppl are really serious on this thread undecided
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Welcome back home baby,how was your last "Coven meet up"?-Gist me some jare grin
-Blessed be-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"Buhari’s Ministers Are Unhappy" - Bishop Kukah / What Are Some Differences Between Judaism Christianity And Islam? / Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.