Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,660 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:47 PM

Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (26763 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Witches And What They Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by joobreel(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2009
tubabie:

If i ask for thunder to fire your PC now they will say am mean, where did u come up with such lies about me? shocked
Tufiakwa!! lipsrsealed

thunder ke, abeg o
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2009
Apparently, a lot has happened here since I left 4 Igbo Irunmole!!!
but we certainly can not allow a bunch of nitwits to come and disturb our peaceful gathering in this fora exclusively for certified witches, afterall our people say
" t'omode ba de ibi eru, eru a ba" (when a child reaches a scary place, fear go catch am)
"Owo orisha la fi n wo afin"  (its with godly revence that we enter throne room)
Omo to ba fi oju di oro, oro a gbe!!! (The child that defies the Oro will be consumed by the Oro).

Usually I ought not interprete, but I want all those impostors out there to read this and know that they are toying with fire before i invoke a tripple combination of SHANGO, SHOKPONNA, AND OGUN on their head.
"Abo oro l'a n so fun omo'luwabi" [half word (not even a word) is enough for the wise]
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2009
bandely:

[b]How did this mage the Front Page :[/b]o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na wa ooooooooooo.

Anyway, I hail oooooooooooooooo
when we tolded you that we were  the salt and peper of the world you refusing to beleiving us,now you nose better,welcome to our world kiss kiss  next winch plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by bandely(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2009
PERVERT9:

when we tolded you that we were  the salt and peper of the world you refusing to beleiving us,now you nose better,welcome to our world kiss kiss  next winch plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
lol, have I asked for a membership officially?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by AbuMaryam1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2009
WITCHES AND WIZARDs. lol!
If u suck the blood finish me na the skull i want.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2009
k-aina:

Apparently, a lot has happened here since I left 4 Igbo Irunmole!!!
but we certainly can not allow a bunch of nitwits to come and disturb our peaceful gathering in this fora exclusively for certified witches, afterall our people say
" t'omode ba de ibi eru, eru a ba" (when a child reaches a scary place, fear go catch am)
"Owo orisha la fi n wo afin"  (its with godly revence that we enter throne room)
Omo to ba fi oju di oro, oro a gbe!!! (The child that defies the Oro will be consumed by the Oro).

Usually I ought not interprete, but I want all those impostors out there to read this and know that they are toying with fire before i invoke a tripple combination of SHANGO, SHOKPONNA, AND OGUN on their head.
"Abo oro l'a n so fun omo'luwabi" [half word (not even a word) is enough for the wise]

akika

bawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wink

now who no know go know,who no sabi go sabi cry cry cry
bandely:

lol, have I asked for a membership officially?
no lol too much o,else your mouth go tear,this one no be child play o,go wait for us for your house we go visit you tonight grin grin next winch plsssssssssssssssss
Abu-Maryam:

WITCHES AND WIZARDs. lol!
If u suck the blood finish me na the skull i want.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,i fear this winch o,your own na from the womb,i doesnt need to welcomes you,na you be baba, next winch plssssssssss
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by congoshine(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2009
[center]wondering how it feels to give it to a witch from behind [/center]
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by bandely(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2009

now who no know go know,who no sabi go sabi cry cry cryno lol too much o,else your mouth go tear,this one no be child play o,go wait for us for your house we go visit you tonight grin grin next winch plsssssssssssssssss
Make una no come ooooo, my mama dey always pray that time wey una wan come  tongue
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2009
I can't shout !!
I've always been spiritually in tune. I know I could be a great witch if I wanted to, so who wants to help me release my gifts
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by joobreel(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2009
@ abu-maryam: eyin tun yato (una different) hope say u ni be Lord for this thing wey we de talk. abi, why skull?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Kelvinj(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2009
@platiniumk
leave dis winch stuff u fit in more in mamiwater kingdom. Jst imagine u been like little mermaid(so pretty) dan winch way go turn in2 pussycat as u dey go meetn car jam u as dem jam 1 yestaday.& dem winches dey worwor like winch.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ElRazur: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2009
k-aina:

A kin fi omo ire bo ire. [One do not use the son to sacrifice to the God-Father]

I come from a clan of Ogun worshipper.  Threats like yours are best dismissed to say the least. Besides, a true spirit do not seek to wage war. However, seeing that you reply on Sango and Sho'ponna. It becomes clear why you are deluded with power - just like your gods.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2009
PERVERT9:

baba oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
welcome olori awo,where have you beans since?your wife patwhizkid has beingwaiting for you since but abeg make una no do konko below for here o you know it is against our rule,make una reach house before una go do touch your toe i mean orobokibo grin grin ;Dno mind the babe na style she dey take dey apply grin

ElRazor!
ElRazor!!
ElRazor!!!
E melo ni mo pe O?

Don't be too forward!!! I was referring to all those noisemakers disturbing our peace
U see, u need to learn to be patient, and avoid rash statements and decisions.
ElRazor!
ElRazor!!
ElRazor!!!
E melo ni mo pe O?

I brought you great tidings from the Irunmoles!!!.
A great task awaits u
U are in the period of preparation for a great role, and I hope u will not be found wanting!!!
U are being elevated above witchcraft and wizardry!!!

U ar to become the mouthpiece and earthly representative of Sango, that is Sango High priest.

That means even witches and wizards will approach u for reinforcement, and power

As a symbol of your new office, It gives me honor to present you with your staff of office,

OSE SANGO!!! grin grin grin

Ose Sango
shocked shocked grin shocked shocked grin shocked shocked grin shocked shocked
It is sacred, and is not for every eye (AIWOOOO!!!). (please download the attached image)

With it u can invoke and UNLEASH THE POWERS OF OLUKOSO,
OLOJU OROGBO!!!!
ELEREKE OBI oOOOO
ENI A NI NI GBANI !!!!
ORISHA GBA T'EMI YEWO
ENI F'OJU DI O, SANGO, OO GBE!!!
SAN'GIRI, LA'GIRI
IGBAKEJI ORISHA!!!

Note that u invoke with caution because misuse of this power comes with severe repercussion

ElRazur:

A kin fi omo ire bo ire. [One do not use the son to sacrifice to the God-Father]

I come from a clan of Ogun worshipper.  Threats like yours are best dismissed to say the least. Besides, a true spirit do not seek to wage war. However, seeing that you reply on Sango and Sho'ponna. It becomes clear why you are deluded with power - just like your gods.

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2009
so how do I become mami water spirit ?? though I don't want to live in da water o
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2009
platinumnk:

I can't shout !!
I've always been spiritually in tune. I know I could be a great witch if I wanted to, so who wants to help me release my gifts

Finally, u are ready to unleash your potentials U are welcome, Mr Pervert will give u further direction on the requirements for the initiation rites. This will be at our next AGM, but in the interrim, provinsional membership will be granted.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2009
U want mammy water?
Thats quite Lofty. that means u will be tutored by YEMOJA, under the direction of THE OLOKUN himself (God of the Sea). But please dont equate this to Waltz disney's Movie, The Little Mermaid, that is rather too simplistic
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Kelvinj(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2009
@k-aina
i don die, na beg u bin dey beg? I be like say u be boyboy winch
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by osasp(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2009
congoshine:

[center]wondering how it feels to give it to a witch from behind [/center]
buahahaha!!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2009
ElRazur:

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Kelvinj(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2009
@osap
jst imagine a winch givin u a BJ.
Gush, Dem fit chop ur tin comot
Cant compare dat 2 a mermaid.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by clemyke: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2009
Hold it,, all this one wey una just dey cast cast,, make una no go provoke me ooo,, becos if i vex talk ,, una go knw say whinch sef dey suck winch blood,, becos i dey provoke,.dats why i say make i branch 4 here,,
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2009
Kelvinj:

@osap
Gush,  Dem fit chop ur tin comot

Kai!!! angry angry angry angry angry
wetin I go do ds boy wey just dey tink say ds site na for sexuality,
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
d other day he tot it was a dating site.
U think whats going on here is child's play?
am sori 4 u,  Omode o m'ogun o npe l'efo!!!
If I vex invoke ILE GBIGBONA (SHOPONA) 4 ur head ehhnn
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2009
whiteroses:

@ k-aina lol.

ENJOY!!! wink
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by nike4luv(f): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2009
see what this place is turning to
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by parki: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2009
omo na me go do bouncer wen time set o
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ladykool(f): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2009
as i dey spray dis place with holy water all u witches una go run now now
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by osasp(m): 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2009
Kelvinj:

@osap
Gush, Dem fit chop ur tin comot
kai! stop there!
how can u allow a winsh giv u bj?
u want ur tin to cave in and start causing problems? shocked
no try am o
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by parki: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2009
lady kool:

as i dey spray dis place with holy water all u witches una go run now now

bone this ur shakara, we know say u dey meeting last nite, the new paroles now na tonite come and dont be late
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Redman44(m): 12:31am On Jul 14, 2009
Kai, no wonder Nigeria is a failed nation cry cry
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 12:53am On Jul 14, 2009
grin grin tongue grin grin tongue grin grin tongue
TO ALL THE CERTIFIED -------  IN THE HOUSE,
IMPOSTORS PLS STEER CLEAR,  lest u be struck down by the fury of the gods
A little Orin Ifa (prayer) before tonights activity:
grin grin shocked shocked grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin
shocked shocked Ifa jinginjingin  shocked shocked :-:-:-
  shocked shocked Ifa mo gbo'ro kan  shocked shocked :-:-:-:
shocked shocked Ifa jinginjingin Ooooo  shocked shocked :-:-:-
shocked shocked Ifa mo gbo'ro kan Ooooo  shocked shocked:-:-:-:
smiley wink grin cheesy wink grin smiley

shocked shocked Ifa ki i pu'ro  shocked shocked :-:-:-:-:
shocked shocked Ifa ki i she'ke shocked shocked :-:-:-:-:
shocked shocked Ifa ki i pu'ro O oo shocked shocked :-:-:-:-:
shocked shocked Ifa ki i she'ke eee shocked shocked :-:-:-:
shocked shocked ohun t'oba shele shocked shocked  :-:-:-:-:
shocked shocked ni'fa n wi   shocked shocked , :-:-:-:-:
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ReachRich(m): 12:58am On Jul 14, 2009
What is Nairaland turning into? land of witches & wizards.
The blood of Jesus!!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 1:04am On Jul 14, 2009
ReachRich:

What is Nairaland turning into? land of witches & wizards.
The blood of Jesus!!!!

Ndeewo!!!
biko, yem some of the blood make I drink!!! kiss kiss
and I hope u brought tidings from the great amardiorha??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"Buhari’s Ministers Are Unhappy" - Bishop Kukah / What Are Some Differences Between Judaism Christianity And Islam? / Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.