Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,615 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:58 PM

Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (26757 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Witches And What They Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ShotCaller: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2009
AM PASTOR JESTER,

I HAVE BEEN SENT BY MY GENERAL OVERSEAR FROM MY CHURCH TO AREST ALL THE WITCHES AND WIZARDS IN THIS FORUN,

I AM ABOUT TO REALEASE MY BIBLE AND HOLY WATER, BUT SOME HOW IM DIZZY AND WEAK TO PUT MY HAND INTO MY BAG, I WILL DO IT IN TOUGUES,

RASKI BOBO,
MALAKU MAKU
SHAKA DE ZULU,
HOLY GHOST FIRE COME TO MY RESCUE, AH AH AH
OPPRESS DE OPPRESSOR
ARREST DE WICKED
DESTROY THE DESTROYER,
ITS HOT IN HERE,

I WILL BE BACK LET ME CONSULT PASTOR TB JOSHUA, I NEED SOME ODESHIE, OR AJASARA,

IL BE BACK, DEVIL IS A LIER,

SHALLOM,
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2009
platinumnk:

ha, how can u not love ur fellow man? kiss
yes. . I will wait, my senses are tingling. I need someone to explain how I get flashes of the future, or how I can predict things, but cant predict the lottery. !!

One time i scared my friend though, because i made a prediction that was out the box that came true! Now he believes that im an african witch and he doesnt mess with me anymore. cry

but he is a witch girl a WITCH!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by bindex(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2009
hilli666 How far? Where is the coven located in Brussels, I need to go and join, I seriously need the flying mat.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2009
ShotCaller:

AM PASTOR JESTER,

I HAVE BEEN SENT BY MY GENERAL OVERSEAR FROM MY CHURCH TO AREST ALL THE WITCHES AND WIZARDS IN THIS FORUN,

I AM ABOUT TO REALEASE MY BIBLE AND HOLY WATER, BUT SOME HOW IM DIZZY AND WEAK TO PUT MY HAND INTO MY BAG, I WILL DO IT IN TOUGUES,

RASKI BOBO,
MALAKU MAKU
SHAKA DE ZULU,
HOLY GHOST FIRE COME TO MY RESCUE, AH AH AH
OPPRESS DE OPPRESSOR
ARREST DE WICKED
DESTROY THE DESTROYER,
ITS HOT IN HERE,

I WILL BE BACK LET ME CONSULT PASTOR TB JOSHUA, I NEED SOME ODESHIE, OR AJASARA,

IL BE BACK, DEVIL IS A LIER,

SHALLOM,

Everything about u smells fraud!!!
u ar obviously not a pastor, but a witch, probably an inexperienced witch, and ur disguise is too thin.

Anyway if u wan blow tongue here, 4get Raski bobo wey u dey talk,
This is the types of tongue we blow here:

Sango ooooooo!!! oko oya aaaaa!!! grin grin grin
Oloju Orogbo ooooooo!!!! grin grin shocked shocked grin grin
Elereke Obi oooooo!!! shocked grin shocked grin shocked
Eni a ni ni gbani iii !!!! grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin
Orisha gba te mi ye wo shocked shocked shocked grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Eni f'oju di O, shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin grin tongue tongue
Sango o gbe!!!
Igbakeji orisha!!!
Sangiri, La'giri
Olagiri kaka, "
nedureg01:

if una see real winch, una go fit wait? well i wish una success for sorcery and witchcraft paroles.
U dont no nothing!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2009
sexyLeamon:

but he is a witch girl a WITCH!

kini big deal, witch no be person? cheesy cheesy
hilli666:

Not only does it save gas, it is also enviromentally friendly. We wizard are trying to do our part to stop pollution. At the last meeting (for all those who failed to attend angry There was a unanymous vote to cease travel with any other form but the lunar2000 effective January of 2010. Some of the flying aparatus that were banned include
A) The flying broom (To much carbon emitions)
B) The flying Mattress (Highly Unsanitary)
c) The flying shaving stick (For hygene reason)
d )The flying comb

At this meeting, animal rights witches also argued against flying with animal e.g pigeon, owl, and other exotic bird. But failed the get the votes neede to pass a ban. So you can still attend meeting with you beloved birds

Thank you

d mat is d'bomb!!!

our new improved synthetic blood formular is almost ready, just a little fine details as per INDUSTRIAL SCALE UP that will ensure its a commercial success cheesy cheesy grin grin.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ladygaga(f): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2009
@pervert9
looooooool

wai a minute , are u guys kidding meeeeeee,

am scared olredii, what?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2009
ladygaga:

@pervert9
looooooool

am scared olredii, what?

kidding 4 where? shocked shocked shocked
abi u wan learn to fly? grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Borat1: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2009
Inasmuch as some people here may be kidding, witchcraft is REAL! i dont mean the yeye juju we employ in killin our folks here, i mean the REAL KOKO! My Great great grandmother was a witch i guess. She schooled in south england. She left behind this massive book on witchcraft spells. D book big like encyclopedia. E dey inside one wooden box under bed for villa. Twice i tried to open it, it was vibrating like a phone! I havent gone to my villa since 2004, but if una vex me, i'll go and get it.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2009
~Borat~:

Inasmuch as some people here may be kidding, witchcraft is REAL! i dont mean the yeye juju we employ in killin our folks here, i mean the REAL KOKO! My Great great grandmother was a witch i guess. She schooled in south england. She left behind this massive book on witchcraft spells. D book big like encyclopedia. E dey inside one wooden box under bed for villa. Twice i tried to open it, it was vibrating like a phone! I havent gone to my villa since 2004, but if una vex me, i'll go and get it.
wink
A beg get it, master the contents and u can become one of the resource persons at our international school of witchcraft and wizadry.
Some advanced phd courses are coming up soon.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by hilli666(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2009
Yes my people last night was very intersting. On my Journey to the water world (To discuss the current  abismal state of affairs in the Witch world
) I ran into one of our own very prominent  withces here on NL. I believe the portal to the water world is in Elekon beach. As we stood there waiting for the portal to open we started discussing various affairs. To my suprise, She mentioned that the Japaneses witches have finally fixed the flaws to the infamous love potion. (If you recall one of the Many side effects to the love potion is the inabilty to controll the love effect itself. Once taken people keep on loving even after you have gotten what u want from them which altimately leads to their untimely termination) But now, with the new and improved version. (which is a carefull balance between two new ingredients) You can administer the potion in small doses. Now you can decide how much love the person feels for you, when you want the person to fall for you, and when you are done you can just say a small incantation and the person will wake up not knowing what hit them. This is good news! so spread the word to your local "Baba Alawos" This new product is not cheap since it is new.

As for the lunar2000 flying carpet, as soon as the DFWA (Department for flying witch apratus) gives it a safty rating, it would hit the market. Last year we saw a rise is flying related accidents (especially with the flying broom) Witches just simply fell off in mid flight. Though some were fortunate enough to turn into a bird before they fell to their demise.  The others who had not mastered the shape shifting spell, plumited to thier death (what a tragedy)

My audience with the head Mami water was delayed, but when I finally had the chance to sit with her, the mood was albeit somber. With a deep melancholic coutenance about her she proceeded to mention what was on her mind. She is highly dissapointed with the way human are ignoring the affect of global warming. She complained bitterly about the rise in water level (which she admited will be to their advantage ) but most importantly the pollution of the water and the death or the coral reefs. She would like us to volunteer two prominet witches and wizards that will embark on a secreet mission. Since th mission is secret I canot say but if you are interested just let me know.

P.S this mission is verry dangerous. and only levelv 5 and above can volunteer.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by swift1: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2009
Please who has Samsung dual sim phone casing for sale.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2009
lol this is not the phone section
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Nezan(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2009
I vote for this thread to be locked angry
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by hilli666(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2009
Nezan:

We are in Nigeria, we don't vote. We either rig elections or take power by force. None of which you can do here. My advice to you is "Sharrap ya mouth" Before I turn u to bonga fish.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2009
hilli666:

We are in Nigeria, we don't vote. We either rig elections or take power by force. None of which you can do here. My advice to you is "Sharrap ya mouth" Before I turn u to bonga fish.
grin grin grin this is getting serious grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2009
swift1:

he be like say this winch don dey kolo grin
ladygaga:

@pervert9
looooooool

am scared olredii, what?
dats the spirit to put fear in little kids on the block kissyou better run to mummy 
Nezan:

i vote that the witches and wizards on this land descend on you grin grin
hilli666:

no mind the mumu him be  jjc for naija ko ti damo
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by posakosa(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2009
hilli666:

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DEAD.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2009
swift1:

HA!!! angry
samsung case in a forum 4 witches and wizards? shocked shocked shocked
We dont need phones here, we communicate via telepathy
grin grin grin grin grin
u are obviously lost  shocked shocked shocked

Nezan:

if i provoke use my Ose Sango (Sango's wand) to invoke thunder on ur head   angry angry angry  ui go say I harsh?

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2009
Nezan:

Abi u prfer this portable version?
Walahi the impact is not portable

u go no say eni Sango ti oju e wole
ko ni bu Oba koso

Oya Sangoooooooo!!!! shocked shocked shocked angry angry
Oko oya, Olukosoooooo
Sangiri, Lagiri,
Se bi o ti n se

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:31am On Jul 16, 2009
witches in the house someone need help here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-44159.0.html
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Naturez(m): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2009
I am still expecting the date you guys will visit the Bomb Koreans (North Korea). una go smoke finish!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Iranoladun(f): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2009
@poster is this for real? Are you guys/gals really witches & wizard? shocked shocked undecided
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by bindex(m): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2009
Kamba to all the witches and wizrads in the house, I visited the coven here in Brussels yesterday, ohhh what a lovely experience. Come and see all the powers on display(walking through walls, walking on oceans and sea, long distance communication through the mirror, everything.) I was highly impressed. I never knew that oyinbo had witches and wizards too shocked shocked. The initiation process was quite grueling but I survived it. Some chants here and there, little dance here and there and some things that I am not allowed to speak about on a public forum. If I survive the remaining process I will be admitted into the coven on sunday night. hilli666 I will give you a special invitation to be a part of the show on my initiation night. The boss himself is going to present me with the flying mat. I will keep you posted as to how the whole thing is unfolding. I hope I make it, I need that flying mat. Ohh my flying mat.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by hilli666(m): 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2009
bindex:

Kamba to all the witches and wizrads in the house, I visited the coven here in Brussels yesterday, ohhh what a lovely experience. Come and see all the powers on display(walking through walls, walking on oceans and sea, long distance communication through the mirror, everything.) I was highly impressed. I never knew that oyinbo had witches and wizards too shocked shocked. The initiation process was quite grueling but I survived it. Some chants here and there, little dance here and there and some things that I am not allowed to speak about on a public forum. If I survive the remaining process I will be admitted into the coven on sunday night. hilli666 I will give you a special invitation to be a part of the show on my initiation night. The boss himself is going to present me with the flying mat. I will keep you posted as to how the whole thing is unfolding. I hope I make it, I need that flying mat. Ohh my flying mat.

Yes this is good news. And I will say some special incantations for you so the rest of your initiation process is not so gruellinig. After which I will b looking forward to meeting you in one of our numerous meetings. I have sent word to the "Grand Vizar" about you. I am so excited about your new flying mat/carpet. Make sure you get the one that come with the heated floors, blueray player, gps and elaborate embroidery as these are all essential during those long flight.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2009
I want to kpai somebody,on this our night gathering @ Coven ,been Observing the so called pastor is now trying to get more faster than his shadow,now it's time to tell him Goodbye! angry
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2009
grin grin this is getting more funnier grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PastorAIO: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
sexyLeamon:

grin grin this is getting more funnier grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It will soon be most funniest.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2009
You can say that again sister in the familly,but consider my operation ,our operating time would take effect from 12 O'clock to 3 O'clock a.m ,remember you better learn a new flying skill's-because i saw how you were flying the day before yesterday; grin  grin . Anyway,i like you too much because na you dey pretend pass,but your own Witch eh . . .strong well well. wink ,dont forget,the better you work harder,the higher you shall be promoted to top ranks.,see you there-

-Blessed be-
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2009
ROFLMAO me? PLEASE NO DON'T MAKE ME RUNAWAY FROM HERE I LOVE THIS TOPIC
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2009
Ha ha!,you cant hide your identity as a Witch grin ,though i knew you have some reasons,because you shall miss so many friend's and, people would hate you if they gat to know your darkeside,Right? .Bisou!!-feel @ home baby, grin grin grin ,on this thread you dont have to be ashamed leting people know you're a proud Kpians!?, hope say shameness nor go make you run comot from this thread ooo shocked shocked ,forget so soon how we're planing to promote you?.

promise to be open ?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2009
i am no witch cry
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2009
~Borat~:

Borat, if ure serious, Hit me up on my YIM, Ill would like for u to send to book to me.
We can strike  soemthing out.   smiley

Expecting ur reply.  kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Christian Music And Gospel Music: Understanding The Difference / 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians / "Buhari’s Ministers Are Unhappy" - Bishop Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.