Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,627 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (26761 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Witches And What They Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2009
sexyLeamon:

ROFLMAO me? PLEASE NO DON'T MAKE ME RUNAWAY FROM HERE I LOVE THIS TOPIC

yes now ogaga, ure making us run from this thread o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2009
What?  "Screaming"-but did you just said something?.,ahem!!,have you forgotten so soon how you were iniciated into witchcraft?Unbelievable!.  shocked  shocked ,and your pretending have gone that worster,you're crying crocodile tears,okey naa! angry  ,i can feel how you wanna create big confussion @ our coven ,.i am no Witch?.So you open your mouth to deny witchcraft,you of all people!!  embarassed ,how can you prove you're not a confirmed witch,Oh! na only me bi witch??,-see you when your witch strong pass by own self.

sexyLeamon:

i am no witch cry
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2009
shutup before i come for u tonight offcourse am a witch
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2009
haha!,why you nor stay,you for nor confess naa grin grin,so tell me on tonight operation,how about the new skill of flying just, introduced into our coven arena.,howwwww about it,finding it difficult?? -Hit me up
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ashala(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2009
Na broom una de use fly grin grin wink
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2009
Wiches dont fly on brooms, thats make believe.

angry
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2009
Wetin bi your own?  ,read the topic before you start posting,Abeg!!,.this place is for only witches and wizard's from around the world,your post is too strange,imagine your first conversation you're asking an urgent question like a journalist-spy from our enemies?.atleast everything is step by step and even though you're really interested in witchcraft why dont you start from stage 1?. na how we take dey fly interest you pass!  angry  angry, anyway dont worry i'w teach you how we fly tonight.

ashala:

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2009
ashala:

no na prik we dey take fly mumu
sexyLeamon:

shutup before i come for u tonight offcourse am a witch
may i come wid you i guess 3 is not going 2 be a crowd
sexyLeamon:

i am no witch cry
see your mouth your own pass winch
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2009
PERVERT 9 dear,all these many witches,showing up,and showing off thread most of them need more training in order to overcome,Shylishness and avoid been so careless and interested @ Coven's?.Self confident must definately be welcomed into their heart ,to make the difference.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2009
yes oooooooooooooooooooo
so wot do we do to dem old one grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2009
grin ,as for the old witches and wizard i personally would be holding a crucial meet up, @ our Coven this night gathering,advicing and conselling for advancements in operation's,incase of enenies attack-they never win us,. wink wink
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by tubabie(f): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
platinumnk:

Borat, if ure serious, Hit me up on my YIM, Ill would like for u to send to book to me.
We can strike  soemthing out.   smiley

Expecting ur reply.  kiss

You really are a winch? shocked shocked

@PERVERT9
Dont come back to that yoruba thread with your familiar spirits !! You need deliverance angry
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2009
and what's wrong for somebody to be a winch? 
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2009
tubabie:

Nope.

Im just curious. smiley
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2009
Yes,im a Twisted Winch! what else would you love to know?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by tubabie(f): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Yes,im a Twisted Winch! what else would you love to know?
I wasnt asking u, Lower honour Wizard Ogaga4luv
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2009
tubabie you of all people,?,sorry ooo embarassed ,no vex!!, abeg you well well,i was thinking the question goes to me ,though.,why ??,no way-im an High "honoured Wizard"-in ranks,i know say your own winch pass harry portal own jare grin grin ,well,make you nor go fly miss tonight ooo tongue
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2009
tubabie:

@PERVERT9
Dont come back to that yoruba thread with your familiar spirits !! You need deliverance angry
hmmmmmmmmmmmm,you just dey take style dey look for me for everywhere,na wa for you.You talk say you no be winch yet you dey coem here pase pase,the thing no dey sweet you yet you dey munch am every second na wa for you tubabie  tubrasier .Anyway me i no dey do wid you,i no wan make you contaminate my spiritual power tongue tongue
Ogaga4Luv:

grin ,as for the old witches and wizard i personally would be holding a crucial meet up, @ our Coven this night gathering,advicing and conselling for advancements in operation's,incase of enenies attack-they never win us,. wink wink
as your lordship pleases wink
platinumnk:

Nope.

Im just curious. smiley
curiousity kills the cat   mugu grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by tubabie(f): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

tubabie you of all people,?,sorry ooo embarassed ,no vex!!, abeg you well well,i was thinking the question goes to me ,though.,why ??,no way-im an High "honoured Wizard"-in ranks,i know say your own winch pass harry portal own jare grin grin ,well,make you nor go fly miss tonight ooo tongue

Abeg you peeps enjoy o! wink
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2009
Oui cherie,on va amuser!,you cant just let this pass you,come let's enjoy together,though we're not from same Coven,but i can still invict you to mine,please be my guest??,i got some Human kidney,laps and blood "redwine" set at the high table,like eat some flesh?.here i got some for you.

ENJOY!,ENJOY!! ,ENJOY!!!. wink wink

tubabie:

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2009
tubabie:

you are everywhere looking for who to initiate this place is imcomplete without you iwo gangan leyo iwo gangan laje
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2009
PERVERT9:

curiousity kills the cat   mugu grin

angry angry angry angry angry grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by elchux: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2009
cheeee na so winch men take enta nairaland be dis, no wahala i no una medicine make i go prepare com back
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by hilli666(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2009
elchux:

cheeee na so winch men take enta nairaland be dis, no wahala i no una medicine make i go prepare com back

In the mean while, when @elchux was busy heading home to go prepare his infamous medicine. Little did he know, that Some winch men on NL had  been notified of his dubious and  sinister plot on the peacfull witches of NL and had flown to his home to await him. This is the ensuing dialog

@elchux:  Chei na who be this for my bedroom at 3am? (Whimpering, and crying like a little bitch)
@NL Witches: Na you peeps for NL just paying you visit. We heard that you were going to prepare medicine to destroy us
@elchux: Medi kini? me say what? I swear i did not say anything like that u can ask my grandmother upstairs. I dont even know where Naira land is, is it a place in lagos? Please don't eat me or turn me to bonga fish. I swear i cant even type on the computer. (crying and pissing on himself)
@NL Witches: Okay okay please stop embarassing your self we will give u a second chance. but if you misbehave we will be back. (Even though they knew he would be back the next day to run his mouth on NL)

At this point the withces all hoped onto their brand new lunar2000 flying carpet and flew out the window. wink
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2009
rotflmao
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by dalaman: 2:26am On Jul 17, 2009
Witches and wizards on NL. grin grin Interesting.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:41am On Jul 17, 2009
hilli666:

In the mean while, when @elchux was busy heading home to go prepare his infamous medicine. Little did he know, that Some winch men on NL had been notified of his dubious and sinister plot on the peacfull witches of NL and had flown to his home to await him. This is the ensuing dialog

@elchux: Chei na who be this for my bedroom at 3am? (Whimpering, and crying like a little bitch)
@NL Witches: Na you peeps for NL just paying you visit. We heard that you were going to prepare medicine to destroy us
@elchux: Medi kini? me say what? I swear i did not say anything like that u can ask my grandmother upstairs. I dont even know where Naira land is, is it a place in lagos? Please don't eat me or turn me to bonga fish. I swear i cant even type on the computer. (crying and pissing on himself)
@NL Witches: Okay okay please stop embarassing your self we will give u a second chance. but if you misbehave we will be back. (Even though they knew he would be back the next day to run his mouth on NL)

At this point the withces all hoped onto their brand new lunar2000 flying carpet and flew out the window. wink
dude u are really funny grin @ Ogaga4Luv that was a joke
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Naturez(m): 7:11am On Jul 17, 2009
Make una dey do una meeting elsewhere oo make una no come be-witch us for NL here oooo.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kunlexine: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2009
witches on NL?, shocked shocked shocked
'olorun ma je a ri ogun eshu'

I go scatter unna with HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!

S(speaking in tongues)
Orobobo bo
sheykatahababa!!!
Rimama ma regebbe,
rima ma ma, syntalabababa!!!
rigo robo, rima, skala,!!!
sklirareeeeecheeeeeee!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

make unna begin sumesault three times (like magun victim) and die BY FIRE!!!
HA! HA!! HAA!!! grin grin grin grin
Dem don die finish.
mission accomplished.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by tubabie(f): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2009
hmm grin grin grin Kunlexine you try!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2009
Im angry!, our victim the "Stubborn pastor"- has survive a day again,normarlly we're were suppose to Kpai him last night gathering ,but was postponed to this Saturday!,Oh-presently im twisted angry for i suffer not to see a pastor from the "Madhouse!" live.,cant just wait till saturday sad embarassed
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2009
Back to Earth after spending one earth day in the land of the Irunmoles, but I must say,

Otio wetin be this ki le le yi
kunlexine:

witches on NL?,  shocked shocked shocked
'olorun ma je a ri ogun eshu'

I go scatter unna with HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!

S(speaking in tongues)
Orobobo bo
sheykatahababa!!!
Rimama ma regebbe,
rima ma ma, syntalabababa!!!
rigo robo, rima, skala,!!!
sklirareeeeecheeeeeee!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

make unna begin sumesault three times (like magun victim) and die BY FIRE!!!
HA! HA!! HAA!!!  grin grin grin grin
Dem don die finish.
mission accomplished.

Can u imagine,  if I stike u with SANGO god of  thun,
but on a closer look, I think u ar another impostor, just another witch wey no wan show face, imagine, u do all what we do: u chant incantations (and call it speaking in tongues) just like we do,
U invoke (Holy ghost) fire just like we invoke our own Sango (god of thunder,& lightening) to burn our enemies, U empower urself with blood (of Jesus) just like us.
So what is the difference?

IN FACT I HEREBY CONCLUDE THAT CHRISTIANITY IS JUST ANOTHER BRAND OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY, just that dem never advance reach us, it is still in its infancy (just 2000yrs old)
HA HA HA HA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

"Buhari’s Ministers Are Unhappy" - Bishop Kukah / What Are Some Differences Between Judaism Christianity And Islam? / Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.