Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:02 PM

Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets (73037 Views)

Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye Exposes Full Bombom For All To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by TolaniLuv: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Na that Peter wife ( Lola ) be the root of all this Evil! I can bet my life on this as a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Forwetinnah: 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
This isn't a publicity stunt. ..i heard from an organiser/event planner that these guys have no chill when it comes to airing their smelly laundry in public, even before they go on stage there's always a petty quarrel and they just don't care who's listening as they abuse the hell out of each other.
Peter (why always you?)...Oya sorry, no cry again!! Paul, better listen to your twin!! Uncle Jude...give your younger brothers a long break and see how they fend for themselves without you, if they really need you..they'll come back.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by FKMagazine(m): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
God will not leave dem...Devil will not get dem
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Yehman(m): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
bezimo:
I think Jude should let them be.The fans only know Psquare(Peter & Paul) not some Jude.

So Jude, leave them alone to manage themselves.
I wish u know how they started. U shouldn't ve said this.
#after God fear women
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
repogirl:
My own concern is the pic of the strong thing....whose own is it? lipsrsealed grin
My sister...gbosa to you jare.
I haven't even been following all this their long story
#NaughtyTuesday! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jude should leave them alone nah...is it by force to manage artist...Don jassy left skybanj and he is doing great...He shouLd go and start all over again if he is a good manager so that peter can have rest of mind...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Forwetinnah: 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
bezimo:
I think Jude should let them be.The fans only know Psquare(Peter & Paul) not some Jude.

I think so too...Uncle Jude leave your kid brothers alone hiooooo!! Afterall you signed other artist, manage them and leave your brothers

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by peterbello(m): 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
KingEli:
a birdie?...u r a woman,,u shouldn't say things like dat cuz one day u will get married too....besides if u know anything about d psquare business then u will know that Paul n Jude have always disrespected Peter for reasons best known to them......n FYI,,Dbanj is d most recognized artiste Africa ,, d nigga has truck loads of endorsement deals n even though he hasn't had a hit song in a while, is still headlining shows....so what do u mean by 'end up like Dbanj'?

Look who we've got here!! PSquare records Historian or probably their new manager. How do you mean disrespect?
About DBanj, oh please; everyone knows he's history. The endorsement deals are just the only things left (and they'll peter out very soon).
IamMissMarvel is a woman and so what? All what she said is true.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by bigtt76(f): 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sad the way things going undecided the same way xxxxxx still cannot produce a consensus candidacy in Nigeria presidential elections undecided

They are family and should think as one before anything else.

Jude sef na agbaya naaaaau. You can't sing yet you de flex den money tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Favolly(f): 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
#NoChill2016
Next thing now, in a few days they will release a single called ‘PDF File'
Aint nobody got time for this anymore.... Moving on
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Wize1: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
karbridals:
What nonsence did u just type?if the fans knows just peter and paul so what about it?where was peter's money when his brotber sold his car just to help them?

Here he is saying he doesnt want family business again.look at the way he is talking to his big brother just cos he feels he has money now.

Very soon u will start selling garri too.2013 u called a meeting that u dont want ur big brother to manage u two again and,jude agreed but paul refused....what kind of brother are u?u want to remove food from ur brother's mouth and put it in a stranger's mouth?i will never buy or attend ur shows when u people split..u ran to social media to complain first so as to get pity from people but u wldnt.

Why are u explaining to ur fans since u can so it alone?by the time ur money finishes and ur wife leaves u then u will know who truly love u ans who doesnt,if its not thesame family u said u dont want that still stand by u.

Ur head is touching

uote author=bezimo post=43018180]I think Jude should let them be.The fans only know Psquare(Peter & Paul) not some Jude.

Bro you need not get yourself worked up over these morons. You read some comments and you wonder how dumb and naive majority of Nigerian netizens are. Imagine someone opening his mouth to say Jude should leave because Nigerians only know peter and paul. Since when did fame become a factor for superiority in a business venture?

Partners started from nothing all together, put their sweat and blood to build a business brand Psquare( which is way beyond either of the individuals). Jude sold his car to invest in the business. Now the money and fame is here, Peter suddenly feels he is the hero, retutns from squatting with Eto'o in Europe, goes to twitter to say he's fired one of the partners and Jude is supposed to carry his bag and go home? Paul is supposed to show up in the studio the following day for Psquare rehearsals?

SMH to these ignorant comments.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by nasha1(f): 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
***Sighs***
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by lightheart(m): 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
Track 1: Where you belong
Track 2: No be by force
Track 3: ...

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Chazzyboy: 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
repogirl:
My own. concern is the pic of the strong thing....whose own is it? lipsrsealed grin
mine wana taste?
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by ODUBEZE: 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
justhys:
.And the Peter and Jude Okoye drama continues

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/700039010018848768
U can deduce that:
1. Peter Okoye is not learned. Too much errors.
2. The origin of all these palava na money!
It is well!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by tosyne2much(m): 12:06am On Feb 18, 2016
Another publicity stunt... Only the gullible ones will take this serious

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by sukkot: 12:08am On Feb 18, 2016
repogirl:
My own concern is the pic of the strong thing....whose own is it? lipsrsealed grin
e big pass ya husband own ? the guy with the small eyes when he smiles at you ? tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 18, 2016
Truth be told, since that peter guy married that old cargo em head no correct again grin grin. With every indications, it's obvious that his wife manipulates him against his brothers. Peter remember that when the chips are down, you will only have your brothers to run to. Blood is blood bro, use your head.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Pappyamz(m): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmm....u guys need to grow up, sit and sort things out.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by sukkot: 12:10am On Feb 18, 2016
sunnyb0b0:
These Igbo brothers were doing their thing before a Yoruba woman came in.......the rest is now history.
shows you yoruba women are stronger than igbo men. a yoruba woman influencing an igbo man to destroy his own family ? she no fit try that one with yoruba man na. na why she marry igbo man wey she go fit control grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by akinsmyk(m): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2016
Let me say lotta u guys saying they are grown up adults and shouldn't be doing dx are hypocrites coz lotta u would do same.

Do u know what it feels like some1 coming on social media (public) to lambast u? Only 2% of fans will understand that silence means maturity, the rest 98 would say the other was guilty indeed for not coming straight or saying a thing on d accusations.

What I see here is a little gang-up, the beef is so deep than we knew. Peter thought he had endured Jude enough. Its so clear that one half of psquare is supporting Jude which makes d fight useless.

His twin and Jude don't really want the best for him, I guess he should go his separate ways and leave his twin and Jude alone.

He can do better than them both on his own. He just wanted to be frustrated out of d label

Beginning to hate this folks

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by amdoyin82(m): 12:12am On Feb 18, 2016
sunnyb0b0:
These Igbo brothers were doing their thing before a Yoruba woman came in.......the rest is now history.
shut up! Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by toms55(m): 12:13am On Feb 18, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Well.

With all that money and his English is still whack.

But all these years of branding Psquare, shooting their videos, he still manages them, which must be a lot to handle.

Why is it now that Peter is insisting he doesn't want Jude anymore?

Something tells me there is a little birdie whispering ideas to Peter. I pray he doesn't end up like Dbanj.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
I'm going to disagree with you on this one, what do you mean end up like Dbanj? You should have rather said end up like don Jazzy, cos Jazzy asked mohits to be disbanded cos Dr sid already conspired with him and other mohits artists against Dbanj even conspired with kay switch, kay switch go no choice than to follow his brother. So please always get your facts right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by bobbiekrantz: 12:14am On Feb 18, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Chai Eyhaaaaa! It's nt good to lost a mum! Am sure if their mum was to b alive, all dis trash won't b happening. Instead of thier wives who supposed to b thier mothers to resolve dis issue, they r dry struggling for thier husbands to split. It's well wit d okoyes' familyembarassed

RIP English! grin

it's not good to "lost" a mum abhi?? grin

with dhiz yur long fine name naim yu dey murder English like this??..sister take am easy abeg...no be fight

lost ko..
losed ni grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by sambisa5: 12:17am On Feb 18, 2016
hamaworld:
$I =1975.

#changeisnotbyforce
Alakoba,,,,,,,nigeria is finished
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Tolatutu: 12:19am On Feb 18, 2016
Jude you've been fired, move on and Peter and Paul should not let Jude come between them. Withouth the 2 of them there is no Psquare
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 18, 2016
I cant believe am saying this but this biggest mistake been made in okoyes family was by marrying lola.. since that lady stepped in, it has been one breakup issue and other.. although has been strong headed and stubborn from onset but not getting to this unruly stage.. she's a totally wrong mistake... Peter thinks it's easy been solo act ? He go hear am later..
He doesn't understand that their successes will continue to grow when and if only they stick together with his twin Paul.. . if they split, like the steps they are doing now... Paul and Peter go hear am later.... both will dwindle if they are not together.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by bee444: 12:20am On Feb 18, 2016
Something tells me this Peter of a boy must be a trouble maker. His twin brother is against splitting or parting ways with Jude, but he's just so adamant.

Jude has always been your manager. Took you to the highest height. Why split now? You truly need Jesus. Paul, sensing their career might come to halt if Jude goes, quickly back his elder brother. #getyourshit2gether

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Tolatutu: 12:22am On Feb 18, 2016
Amelian:
I cant believe am saying this but this biggest mistake been made in okoyes family was by marrying lola.. since that lady stepped in, it has been one breakup issue and other.. although has been strong headed and stubborn from onset but not getting to this unruly stage.. she's a totally wrong mistake... Peter thinks it's easy been solo act ? He go hear am later..
He doesn't understand that their successes will continue to grow when and if only they stick together with his twin Paul.. . if they split, like the steps they are doing now... Paul and Peter go hear am later.... both will dwindle if they are not together.

Always blaming the woman angry, they've been fighting since things only becamme worse since Agbaya Jude decided to skip his brother's wedding. How many people can forgive such, Jude is domineering and Peter is now a grown man.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Sammyblaq(m): 12:22am On Feb 18, 2016
Peter don dey tweet like say 2mao no dey... later en go comot say his handle was hacked.

Anom'ya...Waiting for the outcome.
#NoNeedToTearBody #ZombieBeDeadBody

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by amdoyin82(m): 12:23am On Feb 18, 2016
KingEli:
a birdie?...u r a woman,,u shouldn't say things like dat cuz one day u will get married too....besides if u know anything about d psquare business then u will know that Paul n Jude have always disrespected Peter for reasons best known to them......n FYI,,Dbanj is d most recognized artiste Africa ,, d nigga has truck loads of endorsement deals n even though he hasn't had a hit song in a while, is still headlining shows....so what do u mean by 'end up like Dbanj'?
pls tell them.. Tribalism and discrimination is realy the cause of the fight. Peter marries Lola which d family dislikes. Paul sees himself as a king because he always lead d song.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uti Nwanchukwu Meets His University Crush In Canada After 16 Years / Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.