Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets (72961 Views)

Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye Exposes Full Bombom For All To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by SirToby(m): 12:26am On Feb 18, 2016
Amelian:
I cant believe am saying this but this biggest mistake been made in okoyes family was by marrying lola.. since that lady stepped in, it has been one breakup issue and other.. although has been strong headed and stubborn from onset but not getting to this unruly stage.. she's a totally wrong mistake... Peter thinks it's easy been solo act ? He go hear am later..
He doesn't understand that their successes will continue to grow when and if only they stick together with his twin Paul.. . if they split, like the steps they are doing now... Paul and Peter go hear am later.... both will dwindle if they are not together.

May your own marriage turns to be an awful one. Do you even know what is happening indoor ? Yoruba hatred has really made your brain tepid and backward!! You just woke up and started blaming lola ? Once again may your marriage be miserable!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by confistified(m): 12:27am On Feb 18, 2016
Nigerian artiste sha........ rudeboy peter should remember dat family is d koko...... Floyd mayweather snr has been managing his son for abt 20yrs nw
Even wen meek mill had beef with drake,nicki minaj didnt leave ymcmb or change attitude towards drake
remember d Jackson family................. peter should grow up ASAP
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by toms55(m): 12:28am On Feb 18, 2016
peterbello:

Look who we've got here!! PSquare records Historian or probably their new manager. How do you mean disrespect?
About DBanj, oh please; everyone knows he's history. The endorsement deals are just the only things left (and they'll peter out very soon).
IamMissMarvel is a woman and so what? All what she said is true.
dude don't be fooled by what you read on twitter alone, even your legend 2face now 2baba won't dare to say Dbanj is history. Dbanj is an establishment on his own. He is no model he keeps bagging all the contracts, do you think it's a day's job? Mention how many contracts 2face bagged since his career started and let's compare dbanj.

** I'm mentioning 2face here cos he is the only one in Nigeria entertainment industry I can compare Dbanj with no other.**

He's always on tour. Last year just last year he toured Australia. America, headlined for Glo, Caf, mention it. Bro get u mind open and don't live on social media alone.

Have you listened to dbanj's latest afro pop single titled emergency? Currently blowing out in clubs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Tolatutu:

Always blaming the woman angry, they've been fighting since things only becamme worse since Agbaya Jude decided to skip his brother's wedding. How many people can forgive such, Jude is domineering and Peter is now a grown man.

Skipping brother's wedding should not cause such great rift and breakup.. if Lola were wise, she would have calmed Peter and told him that with time his family will love and accept her but no she didn't say such.. I bet she would have been grumbling for months about it. When a sibling takes a wrong step in his other sibling's life.. especially when it comes to marriage, the woman should try and make peace in between.. not holding onto grudges.. two wrongs can never make right.
Now see what because I no attend wedding cause now?
So much money will be lost as from henceforth.. if their split is finalized.
....... their empire spilted.. endorsement deal will reduce as the years go by..
More competitions between brothers, to show who go succeed pass the other.
Mehn, who needs that such headaches between blood brothers...if they are just friends it's different but blood? Cmon? And
All because of a woman who feels she has been slighted by an in law..
I.wonder how some women think sha...
I honestly wonder...
Sighs

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Tolatutu: 12:31am On Feb 18, 2016
Amelian:

Skipping brother's wedding should not cause such great rift and breakup.. if Lola were wise, she would have calmed Peter and told him that with time his family will love and accept her but no she didn't say such.. I bet she would have been grumbling for months about it. When a sibling takes a wrong step in his other sibling's life.. especially when it comes to marriage, the woman should try and make peace in between.. not holding onto grudges.. two wrongs can never a right.
So much money will be lost.. their empire spiltted.. endorsement deal will reduce..
I honestly wonder...
Sighs

It's a sign of a controlling brother who thinks he has the right to dictate to a grown man who he should marry. After that incidence, Lola still went to Jude's wedding even when Peter didnt go so she did her part. The day of the wedding Agbaya Jude was showing pictures on social media of himself in the studio showing it was a deliberate slight to his brother. Peter is a grown man all she can do is try to make peace but if Jude keeps acting controlling and pissing Peter off what is Lola to do. Stop the culture of always blaming women. This is not about Lola but a big brother who disrespects his younger brother forgetting he's also grown now and he is their employee.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by SirToby(m): 12:32am On Feb 18, 2016
All the igbo folks are just blaming lola!! How could a brother skipped his own younger bro's wedding ? His younger bro joy should be his joy! Jude is the root of the problem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 18, 2016
Tolatutu:

It's a sign of a controlling nrother who thinks he has the riht to dictate to a grown man who he should marry. After that incidence, Lola still went to Jude's wedding even when Peter didnt go so she did her part. Peter is a grown man all she can do is try to make peace but if Jude keeps acting controlling and pissing Peter off what is Lola to do. Stop the culture of always blaming women

U.make me laugh... lola didn't go oooo

She and Peter stayed back ... it's only Paul.and his wife that attended Jude's wedding

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by doveda: 12:34am On Feb 18, 2016
Amelian:

Skipping brother's wedding should not cause such great rift and breakup.. if Lola were wise, she would have calmed Peter and told him that with time his family will love and accept her but no she didn't say such.. I bet she would have been grumbling for months about it. When a sibling takes a wrong step in his other sibling's life.. especially when it comes to marriage, the woman should try and make peace in between.. not holding onto grudges.. two wrongs can never make right.
....... their empire spilted.. endorsement deal will reduce as the years go by..
Mehn, who needs that such headaches between blood brothers...if they are just friends it's different but blood? Cmon? And
I honestly wonder...
Sighs

Your hatred knows no bound. Hater!

Amebo! Liar!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Tolatutu: 12:34am On Feb 18, 2016
SirToby:
All the igbo folks are just blaming lola!! How could a brother skipped his own younger bro's wedding ? His younger bro joy should be his joy! Jude is the root of the problem

He even went to put pictures on social media to show it was intentional, Jude the Agbaya started the whole fight
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Tolatutu: 12:36am On Feb 18, 2016
Amelian:

U.make me laugh... lola didn't go oooo

She and Peter stayed back ... it's only Paul.and his wife that attended Jude's wedding

Thought she did and so, if her husband said not to she should refuse her husband to please Jude abi angry You said she must have been grumbling, how do you know . Stop accusing someone falsely without evidence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by doveda: 12:36am On Feb 18, 2016
Wize1:

Bro you need not get yourself worked up over these morons. You read some comments and you wonder how dumb and naive majority of Nigerian netizens are. Imagine someone opening his mouth to say Jude should leave because Nigerians only know peter and paul. Since when did fame become a factor for superiority in a business venture?

Partners started from nothing all together, put their sweat and blood to build a business brand Psquare( which is way beyond either of the individuals). Jude sold his car to invest in the business. Now the money and fame is here, Peter suddenly feels he is the hero, retutns from squatting with Eto'o in Europe, goes to twitter to say he's fired one of the partners and Jude is supposed to carry his bag and go home? Paul is supposed to show up in the studio the following day for Psquare rehearsals?

SMH to these ignorant comments.

What does selling his care have to do with anything? Should they ensure his BS because he voluntarily sold his car to help them?undecided

The way some of you reason sef

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by doveda: 12:37am On Feb 18, 2016
sukkot:
shows you yoruba women are stronger than igbo men. a yoruba woman influencing an igbo man to destroy his own family ? she no fit try that one with yoruba man na. na why she marry igbo man wey she go fit control grin grin

grin

I like that twistsmiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by oluwasegun007(m): 12:37am On Feb 18, 2016
pls lord give me a woman like my mother, so dat when she's old and week i'll have something to fall back on...lord bless my mother and future wife...

back to the topic....i cry for psquare sey dem mama no dey again....i no dis rubbish wont be happening if she was to be alive because she is there number one fan....dem no even dey remember the woman sef....

pain behind the fame

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by akatekpe(m): 12:38am On Feb 18, 2016
Many people shouting Jude should let the brothers be as if Jude is an outsider. Paul and Jude wu definitely let that Peter be and he wu see how far. Na so Dbanj no gree till he leave Don Jazzy and he enter voice mail oo..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by inme: 12:38am On Feb 18, 2016
My question(s) to oga Peter is, after revealing all these things to the public;

ABEG, WETIN U WANT MAKE WE DO

If you like tell us your wife's favorite position, reveal all the secret wey u get for this life, we go just read throway face.

Everybody get family problem, kno con dey use ur makossa dey disturb my highlife.

Mumu boy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 18, 2016
Simply thing... U no attend my wedding? I will then break up with U my sibling and forgo business.... Mehn, I can't even imagine sef.... I will feel hurt that day but afterwards I will overlook it all and focus on making money and keeping the brand working... if Peter broke today, lola go waka ... end of story... thats the power of money and fame.... and also Jude is their eldest brother, respect am small.
Haba.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by sukkot: 12:38am On Feb 18, 2016
doveda:

grin

I like that twistsmiley
you always gotta twist it on these igbo bigots. make em look stupid in their own game cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by doveda: 12:38am On Feb 18, 2016
amdoyin82:
pls tell them.. Tribalism and discrimination is realy the cause of the fight. Peter marries Lola which d family dislikes. Paul sees himself as a king because he always lead d song.

And Jude thinks he is God because he should his carsmiley..... This is really getting clearer.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Tolatutu: 12:39am On Feb 18, 2016
Jude is an employee of Psquare and should act like one , if Beyonce can fire her Dad why not. Maybe their relationship will be better sef when they are not working together. Working with family is hard and can ruin relationships

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Tolatutu: 12:40am On Feb 18, 2016
akatekpe:
Many people shouting Jude should let the brothers be as if Jude is an outsider. Paul and Jude wu definitely let that Peter be and he wu see how far. Na so Dbanj no gree till he leave Don Jazzy and he enter voice mail oo..

Lets be real Paul has zero personality and won't sell on his own. They need each other equally

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Ugosample(m): 12:41am On Feb 18, 2016
doveda:
This is clearly a case of an overbearing elder brother who thinks he has a right to make decisions for his brothers because of his position. What on earth will make a brother miss his own brother's wedding?sad.

I think Jude is overbearing. Peter is immature and very opinionated and Paul is just paul.

I agree
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 18, 2016
Tolatutu:

Thought she did and so, if her husband said not to she should refuse her husband to please Jude abi angry You said she must have been grumbling, how do you know . Stop accusing someone falsely without evidence.

Am not saying she should disrespect her husband Peter but at the same time, her reaction to it all would have softened the whole drama..if she weren't grumbling or doing side talks on how.pissed she feels, would Peter take the issue this far...
Na Peter I blame sha.... U don't joke with business that brings good Money and fame with trivial hone issues.... U over look things and let the biz strive..
I still say some women sha.... I.just wonder

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:42am On Feb 18, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Well.

Why is it now that Peter is insisting he doesn't want Jude anymore?

Something tells me there is a little birdie whispering ideas to Peter. I pray he doesn't end up like Dbanj.

It appears the Jude guy doesn't accord him enough respect.

And my guy has just about had it.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 18, 2016
Tolatutu:

Am not saying she should disrespect her husband Peter but at the same time, her reaction to it all would have softened the whole drama..if she weren't grumbling or doing side talks on how.pissed she feels, would Peter take the issue this far...
Na Peter I blame sha.... U don't joke with business that brings good Money and fame with trivial home issues.... U over look things and let the biz strive..
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Ugosample(m): 12:43am On Feb 18, 2016
Tolatutu:
Jude is an employee of Psquare and should act like one , if Beyonce can fire her Dad why not. Maybe their relationship will be better sef when they are not working together. Working with family is hard and can ruin relationships

I swear.

I'm with Peter on this one.

I know how he feels because I've been there.

Family business without Legal backing and red eye always bring problems

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by AreTheyBitches(m): 12:45am On Feb 18, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Well.

With all that money and his English is still whack.

But all these years of branding Psquare, shooting their videos, he still manages them, which must be a lot to handle.

Why is it now that Peter is insisting he doesn't want Jude anymore?

Something tells me there is a little birdie whispering ideas to Peter. I pray he doesn't end up like Dbanj.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

How much you don use your good english make.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:45am On Feb 18, 2016
fulfillbill:
This people and their publicity stunt

Is this the beginning of their end?

This is not a stunt.

They are causing irreparable damage to their brand. Can't be a stunt.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Ugosample(m): 12:46am On Feb 18, 2016
Amelian:

I honestly wonder...
Sighs

How are you sure it is because if woman?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Jaybye: 12:48am On Feb 18, 2016
I thought these dudes dont need cheap popularities like this one anymore. Someone should pls tell them to hush up and spend this time used in trying to deceive us to write and compose better songs. I'm personally getting tired of all these make-belief beefs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Ugosample(m): 12:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Leez:
dis is wat happens wen our blood mixes with ndi mmanu pls my brodas marry frm our syd biko ndi mmanu na poison
Gini ka I na-ekwu?

u just open mouth talk s**t
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by akatekpe(m): 12:50am On Feb 18, 2016
Tolatutu:

Lets be real Paul has zero personality and won't sell on his own. They need each other equally
Jude can stil change the game for good for Paul.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Tolatutu: 12:50am On Feb 18, 2016
Amelian:

Na Peter I blame sha.... U don't joke with business that brings good Money and fame with trivial home issues.... U over look things and let the biz strive..

After the wedding issue they tried to reconcile and even hung out together but if Jude keeps disrespecting Peter what should Lola do about that Stop always blaming women .Jude is the real problem, a big brother should have never acted in that manner and its no big deal if your brother says i don't want you as my manager again. Na by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor / Evicted BBNaija Housemate, Ella, Steps Out In Open Chest Outfit / Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.