Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,073 members, 7,980,815 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:01 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (69271 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2009
RuuDie:

He who laffs last. . . .
professor of proverbs well done ooo *Kiss Ma Teeth Shior*
mukina2:

hee hee hee hee heee grin grin grin
look @ alhaja shinning her teeth like a mallam. Berra close am b4 I call the carpenter to decimate it cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2009
chic2pimp:

professor of proverbs well done ooo *Kiss Ma Teeth Shior*

No be me talk am oh. . . . . na we elders grin

just catch ur trips dey go!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2009
Krayola2:

The thing is that the guys that one would expect to be stepping up are proving to be duds, at least at United. Berbatov is yet to do anything worth writing home about. . .

That was the exact way United looked in the last 2 seasons. . . . . . .The team were written off when they drew Reading, Pompey and lost to Sven's Man City in 2007/8 season but they won the European double.
Barcelona lost to Numancia on the opening day last season and they won the TREBLE. . . . .That should help your amnesia. grin grin

Owen looks like he has forgotten which side of the net the ball is supposed to hit, Nani looks like he'll be loaned to Leeds United if/when they get promoted. . .

The same Nani that is better than all the wingers in the EPL?

If something does not change, fast, it could be embarrassing for Ferguson. Imagine having to be under Tevez and co on the table for most of the season, even if not all.

Embarrassing to the same manager that took 3 in a row? Are you serious?
Okay. . . . .letz sack Ferguson then and employ Frank Rijkaard.
No one knew Ronaldo would score 42 in 2007/8. . . . .All eyez were on Tevez and Rooney to deliver until Ronaldo stepped up his game.
He scored his first goal of the season in mid-September of that season against Sporting Lisbon. . . .We are still in August and you are predicting?
Where is your retentive memory FFS?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola2(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2009
hahah. It's aight. U're pretty much saying "let's wait and see . . . everything is goin according to plan, u'll see".

I'm waiting. . . I'll be back after the weekend games to see how far along with this plan u've come wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by jalether(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2009
@ sauron, keep deceiving yourself, everyone knows liverpool and chelsea f**ked up majorly last season

and that was the only reason you guys won the league, what is the guarantee the two teams (particularly chelsea)

are gonna drop as many points as they did last season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2009
USAIN BOLT MAN F**KING HELL 19.19 INTO A SLIGHT HEAD WIND RUNNING ON TIRED LEGS BWOI shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. DAT GUY NA WIZARD OOOOO CHEI. NAIJA ATHLETES MAKE UNA TAKE NOTE OOOOO
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2009
Krayola2:

hahah. It's aight. U're pretty much saying "let's wait and see . . . everything is goin according to plan, u'll see".

I'm waiting. . . I'll be back after the weekend games to see how far along with this plan u've come  wink

That is what a wise man will do.
P.S. All the resultz in August won't matter. . . . .U can start predicting after 10 league games have been played.

jalether:

@ sauron, keep deceiving yourself, everyone knows liverpool and chelsea f**ked up majorly last season

and that was the only reason you guys won the league, what is the guarantee the two teams (particularly chelsea)

are gonna drop as many points as they did last season.

What about the season before the last(2007/cool?? undecided
Liverpool and Chelsea bleeped up as well? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by manmustwac(m): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2009
@sauron
are u male or female?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2009
manmustwac:

@sauron
are u male or female?
Both   tongue tongue grin grin grin. HERMAPHRODITE It depends on how he is feeling and also the condition of the weather. cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2009
~Sauron~:

That is what a wise man will do.
P.S. All the resultz in August won't matter. . . . .U can start predicting after 10 league games have been played.

What about the season before the last(2007/cool?? undecided
Liverpool and Chelsea bleeped up as well? grin grin grin grin grin

Guy isn't it better we leave this topic for now. . . .thos who know better are not even talking.
I was disappointed how we played last nite and no justification whatsoever for loosing that match
But i know better than writing us off. . . . . its up to other teams teams to take the trophy from us. . .we shall all see.\
Up next, Wigan athletic at the JJB
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Borat1: 12:55am On Aug 21, 2009
And to think i heard someone say 4th straight! grin
The champions losing to a team that came up thru the playoffs! Haha!
The same owen who was a thing of pride is now an object of ridicule. I no know who to pity. Owen or Manscum
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 7:12am On Aug 21, 2009
Sauron: They even sodomised Chelsea at SB and FSB is spewing gibberish

Boy stop talking out of your arse. I already told you shit happens- Chelsea lost via penalties and not from open play.
In your own case you couldn't even score. How can you allow Burnley to shit and piss on you so early in the season? Now who sodomised who?
Those 3 points might be the start of your downfall.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tubabie(f): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2009
FBS:

Those 3 points might be the start of your downfall. 
FBS Its too early in the morning to start preaching doom, pls go grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 7:33am On Aug 21, 2009
If Man Utd is losing points I dont think its right for trophyless fans like Gayyners to be rejoicing
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2009
tubabie:

FBS Its too early in the morning to start preaching doom, pls go grin
Ain't predicting nofin cool. Just saying it like it is. You know how it happens . . .
Folks will start saying " had we not lost to Burnley etc. . ."

But no worries, certainly no one can write manure off. It's like you said, too early in the season.  wink

This is not the first time that MU is starting slow off the block but remember that this is a new season. wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2009
dayokanu:

If Man Utd is losing points I dont think its right for trophyless fans like Gayyners to be rejoicing
and what should they be doing? undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2009
More mayhem and sheer arrogance on the scum-pins thread shocked shocked shocked
Useless buncha Obertans!
Some things will never. . . . *they never change!Never!Never!!Never!!!.
. . . . . *
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2009
GAYYners should actually be crying cos they know they would still end the season trophyless like they have been doing for several years.

Song would go for Nations cup and Donkey Diaby would go back to his place in the middle
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2009
FBS:

and what should they be doing? undecided
They should be weeping cry cry cry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2009
HNIC:

They should be weeping cry cry cry
and are you?  grin cheesy

Meanwhile DK, update your sig. Germany aint the U-19 Champions. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tubabie(f): 8:17am On Aug 21, 2009
As you can see,HNIC is wailing. cheesy

As for DK, leave him jare he likes hugging past glory.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2009
FBS,

E dey pain you? Till any nation can hold those 3 trophies at the same time, then Germany still remains the best

Hugging past glory? which past Glory? Unless tubabie name na "Past glory", I no go mind hug am
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2009
DonkeyKanu
Come where you from sef?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 8:23am On Aug 21, 2009
dayokanu:

FBS,

E dey pain you? Till any nation can hold those 3 trophies at the same time, then Germany still remains the best

Hugging past glory? which past Glory? Unless tubabie name na "Past glory", I no go mind hug am
pain me say wetin cheesy? But the information you are displaying is wrong. End of. . .
Germany aint the U-19 Champions. Not any more.  tongue FACT!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2009
FBS:

and are you?  grin cheesy

Meanwhile DK, update your sig. Germany aint the U-19 Champions. tongue
are you minding DK?
He kept hiting his head on the wall, whenever Arsenal scores a goal
and he has a large bump there!
I bet the head would scatter by mid september, because the Arsenal is on the way up!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 9:10am On Aug 21, 2009
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2009
Who are ya?
grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by BinghiNya(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2009
united will beat man city home and away. let them buy messi and fabregas.Ronaldo played against Arsenal last season and
united didn't win in the league.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Borat1: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2009
You couldnt beat burnley and you are aiming your sights as high as mancity! grin
Sauron can go a dig up all the useless stats in the world but that does not change anything.
SAF has been credited with the art of replenishing his team in the event of departure of a star who has brought him glory.
He clearly did/has not done that. Unless you can count on owen as a worthy replacement.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by BinghiNya(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2009
@borat,

check your record books. Sauron is not an encyclopedia. United has the indian sign over all Epl teams check the stats.

www.soccerbase.com

click on head to head

put in the teams and see the output for your inference and conclusion

United is miles ahead of any English team
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Phony200(m): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2009
Bad as e bad, we're still better than most in the EPL. Man shitty can't step up to us. That won't change this season. There really is no point correcting gloomers. We also come through at the end. Wait after 10 matches before you write us off.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2009
More knee jerk and spastic reactions!!! shocked
In any case, if you are a winner, you will surely have more detractors!!!

Mancs.
Sweet and sour!!
Sour first. . .Rio is out for One month or thereabout. . .
Sweet. . . . . Vida is back and better. . . so expect some more fortification in the team and more confident approach to games!!
Lets see how tomorrow goes. . .Bring on the Lactics!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (101)

Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.