Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,141 members, 7,916,343 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:58 PM

If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? (62283 Views)

Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? / Giving Your Daughter Car As A Wedding Gift Wrong Without The Husband's Consent? / What Will You Do? You Came Back From Work & Met Your Daughter In This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by BIGTinfotech: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Who's the second player?
YelloweWest:

At your self abi cos it's totally the parents fault
Why was the baby left alone in the first player

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by rahman3853(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Wat will I do!!!!! I will just ask her mother to clean her up and warn her to keep it out of my daughter's reach next time. Its even good na butter, wat if its hot oil wch is on fire!!!! I go die be that o......
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by laidback(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Looking at her face, the little girl can't understand what all the fuss is about. She was really hoping to finish up this little episode in peace.

On a serious note, the person may want to check up what, if any, could be the harmful effects of excess consumption of butter by a toddler

3 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by eric111111(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lasser Fever vascine
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by ninodaniel(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
I go tear am beta slap. she knw hw much wey butter dey cost nw wey dollar don make everything dey expensive? I go cuddle am later
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by MzPecs(f): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lmao gringringrin

The look on her face is so funny! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol cheesy reminds me of my Junior brother and hair cream when he was little...for some reason he couldn't get enough of the stuff..

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by kaziblake(f): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Straight into the bathroom

Babies are do adorable...can't wait to have my own child

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by chukkygold014(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
As 4 me,i will spank her a little n then take her 2 d bathrum 4 wash-up....hv done worst dan dis,it's part of d "grow'n up process of a child...if dem no do am nw,wen dem go kan do am?

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by YelloweWest: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
vRendoh:

I will hurry and give her a bath rather than clicking my camera.
Na lie o!
I once caught my baby hiding behind the fridge. I had been looking for her all over the house. The fridge was off so I took some pics first before bringing her out.

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by bismam001: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
First stand and look for a while on where to start the cleaning... I no go smile ooo
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
The child's is pretty
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
The child is pretty
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by kaziblake(f): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
ninodaniel:
I go tear am beta slap. she knw hw much wey butter dey cost nw wey dollar don make everything dey expensive? I go cuddle am later
slap her because of ordinary butter?
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Where was I and everyone else when she did all this shocked sad

2 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by acada111(f): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Will first of all thank God it's butter and not something worse.
I've seen a child do this with Aboniki cry. Na God save the pikin that day lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Omeny: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
My wife and House helps will have questions to answer!
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by darlenese(f): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
I only see a careless mother
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by skedemi(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
I go first laugh den clean her up

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by ehix89(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
soak her inside hot water,den leave her 4 10min.
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ask if she wants any Agege bread with that.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by repogirl(f): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Na today? It's almost normal in my house for them to find something to smear on themselves and all over the place, usually my makeup powder or toothpaste whenever I forget to keep it from their reach..... Na to smack dia bombom before bathing and cleaning every where up.

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by uzoormah(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Who's the second player?
lol

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Elinob(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
I shuld have put the blame on myself or anybody who put it on way it saw it.

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Aremu01(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Oh boi Laf catch me o I go first move back o
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by davidjones911: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
If na me oh the nanny is in deep shit
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by goldonome(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
I'll lick my butter
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Integrafamoo: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Take her pic n safe in archive for future fun

2 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by jossyphobia(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
buy bread and start touching her
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by espn(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
The kid had maximum fun..I will keep the picture and play on er wedding day on a large screen..

3 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Am gonna laugh and laugh grin cos she looks funny. Lol, bath her and warn her not to go der again.

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by assana: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
cry Oooooooooooooooo jezzz screems,wc kia wahala be dis again#pick her up wit small slap for bumbum den bath her afterwards#babies with brains of an Angel#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.