Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? (62197 Views)

Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? / Giving Your Daughter Car As A Wedding Gift Wrong Without The Husband's Consent? / What Will You Do? You Came Back From Work & Met Your Daughter In This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by rita25(f): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
sooooooooooo adorable nd cute even in such big mess. cheesy
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by iguita: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Take a picture of her so that when she has her own kids and she starts screaming her head off, you can show that she was naughtier as a kid. Then bathe her and serve her some good bread and butter so she understands the mystery she was searching for. This baby is too cute for you to get annoyed sef.
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by vicolurin(f): 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
i go first give her one slap in ur buttocks as a typical naija woman so dat next time she no go dere again before bathing for here.... cheesy
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Ayauche(f): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
[quote author=vicolurin post=43156070]i go first give her one slap in ur buttocks as a typical naija woman so dat next time she no go dere again before bathing for here.... cheesy

Naija mum in action. Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' / He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife / Snake In My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.