Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? (62196 Views)

Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? / Giving Your Daughter Car As A Wedding Gift Wrong Without The Husband's Consent? / What Will You Do? You Came Back From Work & Met Your Daughter In This Situation (2) (3) (4)

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Oghumu1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Gals forming they will clean her up, I laugh. I trust a Nigerian lady, they will beat nonsense out from the baby's body before cleaning her up.

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by egedege1(m): 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
OMg...
You walk into the kitchen and you find your child like this...

Playing with your butter.
What Would U do??
I'll pour hot water on her
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by thundafire: 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
lick dy butter frm her cs i knw she still clean nd bathe her very well but go good if her mama 4 carry am
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by FXfast: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
I luv dis kind of kid
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by ideatoprince18(m): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
darlenese:

.......so u are the father ? shocked shocked shocked

You thought I was probably going to clap for ur wider? angry

Sorry to disappoint u with my comment
....... are u d one DT appoint me father over d child ...... simply because a child is smeared wit butter does not mean d mother is careless .... just like simply because God has not answered ur prayers does not mean he is deaf

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Henon: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
DankemzI:
Scream Hard. Get my phone for a pics to show her mom prove of laziness and carelessness then spank the hell outta the child.... She might probably be playing with a fatal substance
You will make one hell of a demonic father. That's why u don't have a gf.

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by smartoliver(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
McCarlito:
Simple.....

Walk straight to the fridge; get some slices of bread and clean her up with it....
#LetThereBeNoWaste
I simply love this comment
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by justjify(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Typical #Ajebutter cheesy grin
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by bikefab(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
"Ajebuttered" kid...lol
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by habsydiamond(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jesus of blood wetin be this This baby resemble on beast for G.O. Fagunwa's book 'irinkerindo ninu igbo elegbeje

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by YemziAdez(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
I think I will just stand there and start laughing. grin Will clean her up when I'm done. Some of us did worse when we were kids.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
So you did worse ba In D'banj's voice "It's LadyF again".
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by donem: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
kennosklint:
Slap
Me knock
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by osiriame: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
A smile and a quick bath is a sure way out. Trading blames between you and your spouse will not change anything.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Hilaskee(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
She thought it is cream and was practising how they rub it on her. I will clean her up.
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by mrphate(m): 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
lol...I'll laugh my lungs out n I'm sure she'll join me...afterwards I'll pick her up n give a clean bath
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Muhammad1988(m): 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
OMg...

What Would U do??

i will be very happy that my child is in good healthy condition bacause if a child is not playing vibrantly, there is problem.
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by phensbassey: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
well I did worse..I once used straw to drink the gutter outside our house..I ate sand, and used to scrape chewing gum from walls and chew them......menn it was crazy

like if you did any o smiley
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Anijay1212(m): 12:16am On Feb 22, 2016
McCarlito:
Simple.....

Walk straight to the fridge; get some slices of bread and clean her up with it....
#LetThereBeNoWaste
The best solution ever.
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Pidggin(f): 12:16am On Feb 22, 2016
I can't beat my baby for this, I will laugh, pick her up and give her a bath
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by DankemzI(m): 12:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Henon:

You will make one hell of a demonic father. That's why u don't have a gf.

Am a type of man you yearn for cool
It's called discipline.... When she's old? She'll never depart
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by scarletpearl(f): 12:21am On Feb 22, 2016
na to boil water soak this baby ooo,lol babies are so adorable
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by sundoj08(m): 12:40am On Feb 22, 2016
If that was my kid, I'll gladly join her in the fun and then we'd clean up and watch a cartoon with a big bowl of ice cream on the side. #MyPerspective
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by kissval1388: 12:50am On Feb 22, 2016
ahahhahahah
I will snap her with my phone, rush to nairaland, create a topic and screeemmmmmmmm lalasticlalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

then I will wait for apc supporters to blame Gej.

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by oluwaseun239(m): 1:13am On Feb 22, 2016
Will just smile cos I now know she will be a bread winner grin grin
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by toprealman: 1:42am On Feb 22, 2016
why should ur lil princess be out of sight for that long to gave time eating and rubbing butter all over her body....yet you didn't realise.
eMom!
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by wittyt98(m): 1:51am On Feb 22, 2016
lmao!! I'll just laugh ma ass out first .. then take pictures and videos for record purpose I'm sure her friends when she's 17-18-19-20 would wanna see the picture..... then I'll just call her Mom to coman see her child or clean her up ma self
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:50am On Feb 22, 2016
she want to be baked
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by pussyeater(m): 2:59am On Feb 22, 2016
Simple...

Take a Selfie with her grin
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by JustChris: 5:46am On Feb 22, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
OMg...

What Would U do??

Ahhh a Op why all this fb pinshure thieving, dere is God oo. . Na my baby tho

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by kloser(m): 5:54am On Feb 22, 2016
I'm sure the baby tot it's a body cream and decided to copy mummy grin
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by ChynoBEATS: 5:54am On Feb 22, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
What Would U do??
Nottin cheesy

He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife / 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' / See The GUTS Of My Wife