Stats: 3,192,697 members, 7,948,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? (62316 Views)

Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? / Giving Your Daughter Car As A Wedding Gift Wrong Without The Husband's Consent? / What Will You Do? You Came Back From Work & Met Your Daughter In This Situation (2) (3) (4)

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by innocent1(m): 6:36am On Feb 22, 2016
Comedy of the month. I will bath her. But I will make sure I have a "take away pics" for further comedy when she grows up.

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 22, 2016
Ya know i have this strong desire to have my daughter but with reincarnation its a different ball game, i dont want someone who lived before as my daughter.
From that, i would laugh get more of the stuff and continue the 'mess' with her.
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by IceDude(m): 7:05am On Feb 22, 2016
LadyF has said my mind......Thats exactly what i will do
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:19am On Feb 22, 2016
. shocked
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:20am On Feb 22, 2016
spank her with soft agege bread
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by anukulapo: 7:25am On Feb 22, 2016
Na lie. Many will rush and grab their phone to snap and post on social media. . Just like OP did. No be so?

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by anukulapo: 7:25am On Feb 22, 2016
Na lie. Many will rush and grab their phone to snap and post on social media.
Just like OP did. No be so?
And to try make FP for nairaland
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by kennosklint(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2016
donem:
Me knock
hehehehe
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by kennosklint(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2016
donem:
Me knock
hehehehe
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by justmenoni: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2016
Why should u keep the butter where she's going to get it,but wait if dats d last butter to prepare breakfast nko grin

quote author=xxxtedyxxx post=43123425]OMg...

You walk into the kitchen and you find your child like this...

Playing with your butter.

What Would U do??

[/quote]
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by weselomo(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2016
take her pics, bath her and do the foto printout to show her what she did as a kid.
may God bless my unborn baby.

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by mikaael(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2016
glaber:
Ah go just carry her go give the alumanjiris them, buy long bread join, I`ll go take her the next day

that is if they've nt eaten her up too
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by spreado(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2016
damilareoye:
call her mother to clean her up cheesy
ya head de game, come see ur pikin na i go shout grin
damilareoye:
call her mother to clean her up cheesy
ya head de game, come see ur pikin na i go shout
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by smileysmiley(f): 7:55am On Feb 22, 2016
she's just trying to prove that she is an ajebutter

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by skywalker240(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2016
children 4 u.
Somtymes it feels gud 2 know we were once like dis
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2016
There are some parents who would think the child is possessed and needs TB Joshua's deliverance. SMH...

#EmancipateUrselves#
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Olomubj: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2016
See her innocent look,she doesn't feel gutty.i love kids their so funny they will do something that wil make you laugh.
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by baldwinr: 8:31am On Feb 22, 2016
Thank God its not balm. Mothers should be very careful wit kids
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by jashar(f): 8:57am On Feb 22, 2016
ajebuter:
Take pictures and keep till her wedding day and ask her for 'bail' money if she doesnt want me to pass it round guests. grin

My mom did to my immediate younger brother in 1980

He was 5 and i was 7 and he was always running around naked claiming clothes scratched his body so we called him 'monkey'

One day my mom brought a photographer home and he refused to be dressed and his pictures were taken like that.

Mama Titi kept it and on his wedding day, she brought it out, threatened to show everybody annd asked for bail money of 10k for his nuttiness

My brother dished it out as swiftly as hell bcs the pics were just so downright hilarious and ridiculous

So, get my drift? I will do thesame and then i wont ask for a paltry 10k but maybe 200k then

your ma has a sense of humour grin me likey kiss

As for all those men saying, 'they'll call their wives', una no get hand? undecided

Those saying their, 'wives are in trouble blah de blah.....' na only the woman born pikin?

Wife sef be human being ooo... she may have been careless but heck, we all make mistakes.
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by tankoy: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2016
Just thank God is nothing bad. Kiss her and be grateful she is that curios. Keep the pic save for future
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Adeyeancah(m): 9:02am On Feb 22, 2016
KashyBaby:
First of all,I wud definitely scream...how on earth she got the butter from the fridge? shocked shocked shocked
Cool down ,no be every butter dey dey inside fridge naa,besides no be everybody get fridge sef grin
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Nothing,the mother will take care of it after I draw her attention to her cool

Because you don't have hand and she is not your child. Later when the kids grow up, you'll be wondering why they love their mother than they love you undecided
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2016
DankemzI:
Scream Hard. Get my phone for a pics to show her mom prove of laziness and carelessness then spank the hell outta the child.... She might probably be playing with a fatal substance

Because only the mother is responsible for the wellbeing of her child....... Dude, you are dumb.

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Adeyeancah(m): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Lol. She's just a child. That's why the phrase 'always keep out of the reach of children', is written.

P.S- kids who did stuffs like this often turn out to be intelligent academically.
That kid is creative,What a beautiful photograph.

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by excelbeing099(m): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2016
oma je kini kan .....iya , bota ti mo fi owo ra
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by UbongHarry(m): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2016
I will act like a Good father, cus it is normal for that to happen and it brings joy, kus some family r lokin for even a child to b there just to scatter their clothes all around dier homes but they have not even one. I will b hapi to see that in my beautiful home. God bless you all. I remain your humble servant Ramsey.
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Deo1986(m): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2016
I will ask her for some butter laugh with her and then pick her up for a good washundecided
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by teeastute(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
OMg...
You walk into the kitchen and you find your child like this...

Playing with your butter.
What Would U do??
See question, what would you have done too that surpass cleaning?
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Ayauche(f): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2016
grin cheesy I will simply burst into laughter then get her cleaned up and put the butter where she won't get it next time.
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Irishrena1(f): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2016
No to dey laugh na. And take enough pics which I will studio print and keep for her to see what she did as a baby. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Aleora(f): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2016
DankemzI:
Scream Hard. Get my phone for a pics to show her mom prove of laziness and carelessness then spank the hell outta the child.... She might probably be playing with a fatal substance
you are blessed
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by ceeceeuwa: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is even good. I met my 14 month old toddler packing poo with my Blackberry. What would I do? I cleaned him up and afterwards resulted to cleaning my phone.

My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband / How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby / My Marriage - A Sinking Ship.