Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,793 members, 7,889,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

N180,000 Tuition Fees For Nigerian Universities - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N180,000 Tuition Fees For Nigerian Universities (15597 Views)

Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari / Private Nigerian Universities Better Than Public Ones, Ex-governor Akpabio Says / 1998 Obasanjo Worths N20,000, Today He Worth N180 Billion ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: N180,000 Tuition Fees For Nigerian Universities by sudo1986: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2010
[s]I don't agree with all of you.
As a matter of fact, this is the only reasonable plan that i have seen from this administration.
University education is not for everybody. Free education up to secondary school stage is enough.
If you really want to go to college, then you should have the brain for it. If you do, there are bursaries and scholarships available.
The reason we have the type of college grads that we have today is because 99% of them used EXPO to get into school.
What is the point of graduating 1 million students every year when you only have 100,000 jobs available.

If you feel you really need to go to college and you are poor and not smart enough, go get a loan.
This may seem harsh but is the best thing that will happen to the education system.
Tertiary education in Nigeria should not be FREE.
[/s]

I disagree with this you point of view simply because go outside you will see many good students in Nigeria and you will know them, but this Nigeria will not developed it will remain underdeveloped country till Jesus will come simply because they do every thing with politics. You mean you will obtain a scholarship form without knowing anybody, they will give it to you its you that did not collect it. Even there are some people with the grade 5.0, but no scholarship is available for them.
Please dont day this in the presents of strogling guy sponsoring himself to school.
Also i want you to know this, they are saying we have mass stealing and arm robbery in Nigeria now oooooooooonnnnnnnpppppeeeee, what of somebody to graduate from tough department and he is displaying his certificate to look for job and they are not ready to help him/her. Please my man advise they public what that person must do. May be he/she should use charm anyway.
Stop saying that okay?
And mind you this people did not have their child schooling in nigeria, and i know that you are a graduate why cant you think of the other coming behind you, hahahahaha; you are saying this and you want this Nigeria to have solution NNNNOOOO WWWAAAAAAAYY.

Another PDP miscreant on the block. You say free education up to the secondary school level should be free, where's the freeness? If people want to go to college, they should have brain for it, and what has brain got to do with increase in tuition fee? You obviously are the one with brain deficiency here because your point are stupidly incoherent. Where are the scholarships? Where are the places to get loans from? MTN, GLO and other companies are busy dishing out millions to customers for bullshit that aren't worth it instead of giving scholarships in a country that boasts of poor people; so my dear friend, who will give the scholarships here? Huh? What kind of college grads do we have? Tell me. Every company openly employ people with influence and that's the way it is: You don't know anyone, you won't get a job.

There's 100,000 jobs available, who provides them? Who operates JAMB? Who operates WAEC and NECO? If they cheat at these exams, who sells out the exam papers? Quit being silly and analyze your arguments intelligently.

MY BROTHER YOU ARE TOO GBASKY, IDODO ORO NI, MAY YOU REMAIN BLESSING. IF YOU CANT SAY AMEN I SAY AMEN FOR YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Central Senate Poll: INEC Shuts Out PDP, APC / Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns / Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.