Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,359 members, 7,937,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

2Praise's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Praise's Profile / 2Praise's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Romance / Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by 2Praise: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2011
sexkillz

Where's freedom of expression

seriously if I were u I would skip this thread and stop making stopovers here.

Leave it to those tht want to read and engage. I dnt agree wth him but hey it dont bother me one bit am just laughing here.

Besides hes not making us sign anything to agree

Haloooooooooo?? relax and visit the other threads!
Romance / Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by 2Praise: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2011
angry angry
Heeyyy

Stop messing my air with fart!!! drop it lolest!

Why it smells? it isnt supposed to if u eat lots of veges.Junk food produces the worst gas!!

proper derailer! grin
Romance / Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by 2Praise: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2011
cool down! count to 10 breathe in and out cz am 'feeling your anger' thousands of miles  away!
Romance / Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by 2Praise: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2011
grin @ fart smell and science

grin

You caused my laptop to crash!!!!!!!!!!!
Romance / Re: Was He Wrong To Have? by 2Praise: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2011
wrong spirit tht was. undecided sad
Romance / Re: Can You As A Guy Change Your Church Because Of A Lady You Want To Marry? by 2Praise: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2011
I wonder who is getting married to who and also to what! undecided

Religion is not the problem. lts the traditions and laws tht come in whnever u want to celebrate a function!

This father needs to get things right! whtever makes him think tht marriage will be better if they became pentecostals & not catholics or viceversa?

hd rather step aside and let them agree on whts best cz they r in love!
Romance / Re: Was He Wrong To Have? by 2Praise: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2011
^ o yeah and dint they see visions too?? 'real visions' ie
Romance / Re: 95% Girls/ladies These Dayz R Very Cheap Why?*2 by 2Praise: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2011
IF u had used ratio I 'wld hv' gvn thought. Is this your 'research' worldwide,countrywide,regional, village or street wide?

Now get your mind off the last 4 and focus on the first. Then use ratio like 1:95 ie men to women shocked Damn! even tht is extreme.

Where do u live if I may ask?  undecided
Romance / Re: Was He Wrong To Have? by 2Praise: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2011
silly and very childish. sound like teenagers that dont know how to get over stuff but know revenge as the only answer.

The dad withdrawing her frm school? if u meant moving her to another fine bt still?
Foreign Affairs / Re: South Sudan Has Become The World's Newest Nation! by 2Praise: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2011
How I wish that Garang was alive to see this moment. But am glad he had a wife that is strong and continued where the husband left.

The new sudan is here but the real challenges lay ahead.

Am sure if well managed this Nation will become a great giant.

Long live south sudan.
Romance / Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by 2Praise: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2011
@sexkillz

As if love is a human being with brains and colour!!

if u meant environment you 'may' hv a point.but colour na! ur black arent u?

what is the colour of ur love?
Romance / Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by 2Praise: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2011
sad
Romance / Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by 2Praise: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

Love knows colour?

Whts the diffrence white and black love!! undecided
Romance / Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by 2Praise: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2011
@cuddlemii

I meant the novel.I cant even rember ever watching the movie but the original story the novel? very cool.
Romance / Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by 2Praise: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2011
I think we are assuming that they went to bahamas even b4 the flowers on the grave had withered. It must have been weeks later or dd they have tickets ready as they were busy burying? In that case then? undecided undecided sad
Romance / Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by 2Praise: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2011
Romeo and Juliet !!.Who can beat those 2?
They both died in love
Romance / Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by 2Praise: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2011
Tht word 'consequentially undecided Am sure they mourned,found it unbearable to go on wth things as usual and therefore needed 2 get away from the environment 4 a while to get over it.If you've nevr lost a loved word then u can never understand this part.
Posting photos wasnt bad either.Its the message passed across and how evrybody perceives it and if there was no foul play in the death, then,the boss erred in firing her.
Thts infringing their privacy cz fb is just a social site. You dnt dictate how smbody overcomes grief.(unless its Company policy) undecided
Romance / Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by 2Praise: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2011
Ok OP
Since ur nt comfrtable wth hearing God is the best example of Love then,

Love is giving /receiving . Quest is, what are you giving/receiving and what is the motive behind it?

Now if cant give/receive,you can't love and if you can't love then you are neither human nor animal.Probably alien. undecided
Romance / Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by 2Praise: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2011
I have learned not to worry about love, but to honor its coming with all my heart.  smiley

Is love a tender thing? It is too rough, too rude, too boisterous and it pricks like thorn.

I have loved to the point of madness,that which is called madness, is the only sensible way to love.

@ OP.
In this whole world,don't you have anybody that loves you unconditionaly? What about you is theres anybody that you love?

If not theres something definately wrong wth you. undecided
Romance / Re: If Not For Children: by 2Praise: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2011
Mistaken man. As if kids are the reason people get married. FYI that wise man solomon was also a King and the Wealthiest too.

Challenge him and marry twice that number,then become chief of the vilage u create

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.