Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,344 members, 7,937,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

2Praise's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Praise's Profile / 2Praise's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Romance / Re: Is Love In The Brain Or The Heart? by 2Praise: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
bin gbagbo:

Help quickly
why the sos  grin grin

Mrs.Chima:

Love is in the crotch.  Ask Oga Chima. 
grin

M M M:

in d P angry

undecided
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Nairalanders In France? by 2Praise: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2011
^^
no 'nyansher's' not allowed. angry angry
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by 2Praise: 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^ grin grin grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by 2Praise: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^
Nayah do not trust this dude.He loves only one thing lipsrsealed
Romance / Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by 2Praise: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2011
@op

All these threads full of stories why are you receiving these letters?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by 2Praise: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2011
am fine nayah
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by 2Praise: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2011
hi nayah
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by 2Praise: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2011
mmh interesting thread.
Good luck
Romance / Re: Should I Press On? by 2Praise: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2011
grin @press out instead.
Romance / Re: For Better Or For Worse? by 2Praise: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^well said
Its even much worse to say that you are sticking in there for kids sake.I personally can count 3 where the spouses ended up being killed because they decided to hang in there for kids sake.
Who ends up losing? The mother is murdered and dad spends time. Orphans.
I love what one Dr.Phil said. A kid brought up by 2 parents in a violent home suffers more than one brought up by a single parent in a peaceful environment.
So after divorce which is worse,sleeping around forever since the bible forbids remarrying or remarrying?
Its obvious that you are not going to remain celibate forever.
Romance / Re: For Better Or For Worse? by 2Praise: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^
Yes the bible permits divorce in case of infedility
Religion / Re: Does God Approve Dating? by 2Praise: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
Great topic.
Religion / Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by 2Praise: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2011
You guys are still trying to argue over this?

You will die before you get any answers.

Please believe in what you want why stress?? If your 'god' works then serve him!!

Mine God works so I serve him fully.

Grab some coffee and live your life with your god simple.
Romance / Re: How Do I Tell Her She's Two Years Older Than Me? by 2Praise: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2011
angry angry angry
Ok since you are afraid,try doing it the reverse way since this world 'old' keeps landing people into problems so;

Say 'Hey am 2 years YOUNGER than you!

That removes the OLD' from the 'DER'.

Wish you luck as you do that.
Romance / Re: Shud I Go For My Masters B4 Gettin Married Or Not: Pls I Need Ur Counsel by 2Praise: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2011
This whole discussion!

I think you are more worried about your financial status and the implications of getting married without having secured a good job using your masters.

I know so many people with families doing their Masters,Phd's etc. so I find it difficult to understand how a marriage can stop you from achieving your masters dream.

If you have been guaranteed a job as soon as you are done with the masters then I would urge you to put marriage plans on hold for those few years.After all ,24 is still too young for a man.

But listen,if you got a job today,and you feel 'mature enough' and 'ready for marriage' then nothing should stop you. You can join couples who are doing it.

[b]Just don't do it for her sake! [/b]Listen to your heart and try not to be in haste to please.
Romance / Re: Marriages More Satisfying When Wives Are Thinner by 2Praise: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2011
Just be of average weight. Its the best.
Religion / Re: Four Mistresses With Love Children Appear At Prophet Akinade’s Funeral by 2Praise: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2011
Am a christian and all I can do is feel embarrased that the name of God has been put to shame again.This is is not even news.

Just a fulfillment of prophecy 'In the last days false prophets shall arise and they shall deceive many'. Are you among those getting deceived? Well am not.

Now what you need to do instead of criticising from the fence, is to accept christ and then ask Him to make you a better christian so that we have few deceiving people.

You cannot be deceived if you know  the scriptures for yourself well enough and stop IDOLISING ordinary men.

We are to blame because we look at them as 'gods'. Yet they are ordinary men like us capable of sinning.

This mess also happens when we take this prosperity gospel to a high new level.God must be shocked.

You cannot go on sinning in secret becz whatever you do in secret shall be brought out in the light. Its scripture.And to whom much is given much is required so  they shall give an account before God for putting His name to shame.

What of you? can you confidently stand before God and say hey God am spotless.

The reason you feel justified to throw stones is because your sins are not exposed to all.But God knows them.You are just not in a position of Authority but does

that make you any better? No not as far as God is concerned.

Have  God-fillled day.
Romance / Re: Does She Love Him by 2Praise: 6:42am On Jul 19, 2011
These are normal teething problems in young relationships. They will outgrow and learn how to interpret each others actions.

you cannot always have a stress free relationship as some small issues help us mature and grow.

Its been 2 yrs now tell them to grow out of this and move into the next level where there are other challenges.
Romance / Re: Serious Advice Pleeease by 2Praise: 6:25am On Jul 19, 2011
You played along all that while because she told you that you were good in bed. undecided How hard was it to open your mouth and tell her early in the relationship?

That is what happens to players. They get played too.

Sorry move on.
Religion / Re: 99.9% Of 9ja Xtian/muslim Are Religious Pretenders by 2Praise: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2011
And there sins shall find them out. whatsover is done in darkness shall be announced on mountain tops.

God will judge.
Romance / Re: Help! by 2Praise: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2011
@op

You say that you want to end the relationship without her feeling it was all about sex

OF COURSE IT WAS ALL ABOUT SEX!

That is why shes demanding 'payment' of some sort. Its also the very reason you don't fully trust her.The very reason why there's no lingering effect!

That happens when you are not emotionally connected to somebody. And we all know that making love is emotional.

In your subconscious mind you have this lingering thought 'she must be doing it with somebody else and getting paid for it.

Her request is long overdue so make up your mind. Start paying her for the services rendered or simply tell her off!!!

Damn! are you the first guy to let go off a relationship?? Or are you waiting to come up with another thread bashing 9ija women for 'eating' your money?
Romance / Re: Marriages More Satisfying When Wives Are Thinner by 2Praise: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2011
make proper use of page. spread out your words please after copying and pasting.
Romance / Re: Office/working Class Ladies by 2Praise: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2011
Interesting.

Is she forcing you into a relationship? Are you not man enough to put her off and concentrate on your business? There is all manner of crazy stuff happening around us daily and it will never end.You must learn to set yourself apart,go for what you want and forget other people's dirty business.
Get rid of that hate for all naija girls because there are decent ones elsewhere maybe not where you work!!
Romance / Re: Marriage: For Love, Out Of Pressure, For Wealth. Analysis Of The Union"marriage" by 2Praise: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2011
My 2 cents worth.

Is it worth dying for? NO
Killing for?  NO

Killing/death by suicide is a crime as well as a sin. so nope.

Waiting 9 yrs for? It depends on your current age/activity and how much you love the other person. So yeah it can be worth waiting for.

Asking questions for it at 32? Referring to the lady poster? it may be a 'lil' late but hey better late than never.so long as both of you are still fertile and strong.

Abandoning your masters for it? NOT WISE. You can lose the marriage but not your masters unless you die.

Why people go into it for all the wrong reasons? Because we are ignorant,desperate,societal pressure,escaping reality and lack of ambition at times.

When is it wrong? When you do it with the wrong person, at the wrong time and for the wrong reasons.

When is it right? Well when you do it with the right person at the right time and for the right reasons. BUT.Its still a risk becz even these do fail

Pressures involved? Depends on you and how easy you succumb to societal pressure.

Matured age? Age is not maturity but if its got to do with age then I think an 18 yr old is qualified to marry. When it comes to maturity,then its a different   scenario. You must be financially,spiritually,socially,physically as well as emotionally mature to handle all pressures that may come.

Best way? I prefer God's way.He shall give you your hearts desire.You need to be spiritually balanced and sober too as you do this.Not extreme.

Is marriage sold? It ought not too though it happens to crazy people in crazy countries.

Causes of failed mariages? That depends on each individual marriage.We all know the basic ones.

Love or money? the main determinant? I[b] wish I could say Love but with the current living and madness,I would say both.[/b]

Are you compelled or desire ? It depends on your vision.While some believe marriage is everything, others believe it is 'a part of everything'.

Marriage is good but not everybody can be married. undecided
Religion / Re: Even Jesus Will Kill? by 2Praise: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2011
^^
Thank you. I totally agree with you.
Religion / Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by 2Praise: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided@ grailiffe

What are you talking about? I believe in miracles but men you just spoke in many tongues!!

lost.
Religion / Re: Even Jesus Will Kill? by 2Praise: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2011
If only I was a teacher of the word! but I will try to explain in a laymans language

Did the prophesy come true regarding Jezebel? Yes, in 2 Kings 9:30-37 we are told that she was thrown out of a window. When the men came back to bury her, they only found the skull, hands, and feet.

In the old testament people lived under the law.The commandments and prophecy were the order of the day. We now live under Grace through JC.
Do not worship idols was one of the commandments that Jezebel and Ahab were guilty of breaking.
I like saying every Kingdom or country has rules that govern or else it will be a very ungovernable/useless goverment.
The kingdom of God has laws too that we must abide by. Its not a jungle.If you break the law in your country you face the consequences so it is with the Kingdom of God.
God being a God of order and justice has set laws to be obeyed and the people knew the consequences of breaking the laws.
When God says 'Its not my will that any should perish but that many should come to the knowledge of God' It doesnt mean that everybody will be saved.
Salvation is not by force.God gives you a choice.Adam in the garden had a choice,David had a choice,samson had a choice and so was job and many more including you.If you break God's command now ,God has availed Jesus christ to save us but If you broke the law then, then the law was there to judge you.
Jezebel deliberately chose idol worship but rem not everybody worshipped the idols. some were too wise not to do so cz they understood the laws.

There's a way you can avail yourself to be used of the devil and you will definately die if you went that way cz you are disobeying. If that thief at the cross had not recognised JC and confessed last minute then he would have missed his chance.

What I try not to do is ask many questions regarding the nature of God because Its something to be experienced not really talked about.

Lastly God is good, He smiles and all that but he will discipline you if you dont abide by his commands. The choice is all yours.

Hope i tried. May be an expert teacher will expound it better for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.