Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,649 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1328225 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (1231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Almadny(m): 12:08pm On May 19, 2013
Pls i nid help,oil enter insid my laptop screen(hp).wat do i do pls fellow nigerians
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by OrangeHokage(m): 2:12pm On May 19, 2013
My hp635 keeps coming up with a blue screen talking about crash bin, I've googled it and I can seem to find any solution, how do I stop this error from happening
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by olasmith10(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2013
[quote author=olasmith10]Hello guys,pls my lg system refused to boot,each tyme i put it on,the info on my screen is: registry file is missing or corrupt-d hard disk is 500g and it is partisioned,also d ram is 4g- pls wht can i do

Pls sme one shld help me na
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by coolsamba(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2013
Pls I need themes 4 my hp pavilion g4
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 19, 2013
Please where can I get a good adapter charger for acer one netbook?

Plus how much does it go for?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsammi(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2013
Plz my hp pavilion g6 is hanging.. And and the antivirus is telling me threat detected.. A trogan horse and wen i enta firefox to browse the laptop hangs
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ucnduka(f): 1:04pm On May 20, 2013
hello everyone...dont know if I can get help here...I use a hp620 laptop, d keyboard has stopped working.I followed the trouble shoot icon on my pc and it showed install unknown device driver and keyboard_filter_01 driver. I was able to download d keyboard driver but the problem still persists...what is unknown device driver? Can I find it online? Or is there a better way to resolve this issue?...tanx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 20, 2013
can you pls. tell me how much i can buy power ic for hp mini laptop? thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 4:23pm On May 20, 2013
uc nduka: hello everyone...dont know if I can get help here...I use a hp620 laptop, d keyboard has stopped working.I followed the trouble shoot icon on my pc and it showed install unknown device driver and keyboard_filter_01 driver. I was able to download d keyboard driver but the problem still persists...what is unknown device driver? Can I find it online? Or is there a better way to resolve this issue?...tanx
what do you do before it started malfunctioning. Lets know the history and ig uess you might have disabled the
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ucnduka(f): 7:39pm On May 20, 2013
onegig: what do you do before it started malfunctioning. Lets know the history and ig uess you might have disabled the
The last time I used d system before today was on saturday,it worked perfectly. when I switched d system on today,it asked for the password and I typed it in using d keyboard however I noticed d keyboard stopped working when I tried editing a powerpt presentation...tried checking if I locked d keyboard mistakenly(dt's if sometin like that can happen), its still didn't help..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2013
nduka...perform a system restore. Go to start and type system restore..follow the procedure through and select a restore point like last week....it should work..am on mmobile
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 21, 2013
My laptop screen is very dark, i cant see anything on it unless i shine a torch on it. Any solution pls. Send to baryusuf01@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:20am On May 22, 2013
Help my battery don't last up to an hour and when charging the laptop and at the same time using it, it does not charge. Pls help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adewasco2k(m): 7:28am On May 22, 2013
jimihendrix: My laptop screen is very dark, i cant see anything on it unless i shine a torch on it. Any solution pls. Send to baryusuf01@gmail.com

If you have tried increasing the brightness using the keyboard key or under the power panel and no joy the You have a bad screen cable/ module, changing that will fix it. you will need to visit an expert if so to change it,this is just a guidance so you have an insight whats wrong, also it withing the range of 3k - 5k.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ucnduka(f): 9:28am On May 22, 2013
onegig: nduka...perform a system restore. Go to start and type system restore..follow the procedure through and select a restore point like last week....it should work..am on mmobile
Tried it...still not working,pls wts ur mobile contact.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2013
uc nduka:
Tried it...still not working,pls wts ur mobile contact.
i meant i was on mobile then so i couldnt type something longer.. Ok lets look at other possible solutions. Go to my computer- right click on any white space and select properties- if you use windows 7 go to tope left corner and click device manager- next select keyboards and right click on standard ps2 keyboard and select uninstall, restart your system and eveything should be fine. I dont leave my number on public forums but you can pm me and i will send it to you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2013
genesisjohn: Help my battery don't last up to an hour and when charging the laptop and at the same time using it, it does not charge. Pls help
batteries are not made to last forever but i guess your charger is bad . Get a similar charger with the recommended ratings to charge and see if same happens. Return here then
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2013
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ucnduka(f): 12:02pm On May 22, 2013
onegig: i meant i was on mobile then so i couldnt type something longer.. Ok lets look at other possible solutions. Go to my computer- right click on any white space and select properties- if you use windows 7 go to tope left corner and click device manager- next select keyboards and right click on standard ps2 keyboard and select uninstall, restart your system and eveything should be fine. I dont leave my number on public forums but you can pm me and i will send it to you
Tanx for all the help...ironically,I just discovered d keyboard works provided the bluetooth is off...crazy huh! So, I've put d bluetooth off,keyboard is working...headache gone.tanx again
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 12:26pm On May 22, 2013
uc nduka:
Tanx for all the help...ironically,I just discovered d keyboard works provided the bluetooth is off...crazy huh! So, I've put d bluetooth off,keyboard is working...headache gone.tanx again
welcome. Its a pleasure to help but its weird for the bt and keyboard to be conflicting. You need to update your bt driver. Its rear to find such conflicts as almost all computers use different buses for such devices.Also please do give the system model so that someone with the same problem might find solace in the method that worked for you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hennytan09: 1:13pm On May 22, 2013
i'm n nid of window 7 product key
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 22, 2013
pls my hp compag notebook goes of after about 20mins,some one suggested the fan is not working
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2013
fonzie2u: pls my hp compag notebook goes of after about 20mins,some one suggested the fan is not working
what are your oen observations. Does it overheat? Can you hear the fan rolling when you start it up? You need to take it to an engineer for physical evaluation there's a limit to what we can do.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by duality(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2013
please I've been trying to install a program on my Laptop; It keeps telling me at the process of intalling, " ERROR 1327 INVALID DRIVE F" and stops. I try to subst F:\ with C;\ it then tells me "ERROR 1320 specified path too long F:\ program files"

please help me out with this.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2013
onegig: what are your oen observations. Does it overheat? Can you hear the fan rolling when you start it up? You need to take it to an engineer for physical evaluation there's a limit to what we can do.

Brilliant !

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ifebazz(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2013
hi all. please i need serious help everybody. i some how lost files from my external hard drive containing very important official files of my boss because i wanted to make an error message (do you want to scan and fix the drive or continue without scanning) that comes up when i connect my WD hard drive to a system. severally, i've been working and saving files onto the drive without scanning it, but just last night i decided to choose the 'scan and fix' option and behold all files i saved (including my bosses backup files) are no more there. while the process of scanning was in progress there was a message that if any files where fixed or moved etc it will be put in a folder "FOUND" but neither files nor "FOUND" is to be found. please i need urgent solutions. thanks in advance.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2013
Ifebazz: hi all. please i need serious help everybody. i some how lost files from my external hard drive containing very important official files of my boss because i wanted to make an error message (do you want to scan and fix the drive or continue without scanning) that comes up when i connect my WD hard drive to a system. severally, i've been working and saving files onto the drive without scanning it, but just last night i decided to choose the 'scan and fix' option and behold all files i saved (including my bosses backup files) are no more there. while the process of scanning was in progress there was a message that if any files where fixed or moved etc it will be put in a folder "FOUND" but neither files nor "FOUND" is to be found. please i need urgent solutions. thanks in advance.

Do these. Go to control panel if you use windows 7, click on folder options, then Under the view tab select show hidden files and folder, also deselect this "hide protected operating system files
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ifebazz(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2013
thanks @onegig i found the "found000" and "found001" folders but access to them is denied and the folders seem to be zero bytes each angry. please what do i do next? thank you very much
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 11:39am On May 23, 2013
Ifebazz: thanks @onegig i found the "found000" and "found001" folders but access to them is denied and the folders seem to be zero bytes each angry. please what do i do next? thank you very much

from experience i guess the files are located in an hidden folder . Just check through all the folders you have on the drive. You should get the file. FOUND000 folders seem to be created by viruses.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ifebazz(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2013
onegig:

from experience i guess the files are located in an hidden folder . Just check through all the folders you have on the drive. You should get the file. FOUND000 folders seem to be created by viruses.

i said when the scanning was concluded, it brought the message that deleted files and folders will be kept in "found" folder. now these ones are inaccessible and more over seems far below what i'm expecting. damn i'm in deep shiiit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (1231) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.