Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,553 members, 7,944,652 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1328227 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (1231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 12:18pm On May 23, 2013
Ifebazz:

i said when the scanning was concluded, it brought the message that deleted files and folders will be kept in "found" folder. now these ones are inaccessible and more over seems far below what i'm expecting. damn i'm in deep shiiit.

I understand you....download this file..

http://www.piriform.com/recuva/download/standard

and use it to scan the drive...best of luck .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by stano2(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2013
pls , how much is 2gigabyte RAM cos my laptop is slow
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2013
stano2: pls , how much is 2gigabyte RAM cos my laptop is slow

What's your location..3-5k depending on location.

Where are you?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ogunsg(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2013
Am us wireless book
os windows 6.0
cpu wm 8505 300mhz display 7 tft 800*480
memory ddr 11 128mb.pls is not connect to internet.pls help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dotman2kx: 8:34am On May 24, 2013
Whenever I log in to the internet (wifi & LAN) My hp laptop will show a blue screen and will restart immediately, and this will repeat as long as its connected. Please what can I do? Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ifebazz(m): 7:21am On May 25, 2013
Thanks @onegig, lemme try it out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by stano2(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2013
tanks bro...i stay in Owerri
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bedfordng(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2013
dotman2kx: Whenever I log in to the internet (wifi & LAN) My hp laptop will show a blue screen and will restart immediately, and this will repeat as long as its connected. Please what can I do? Thanks.
try and format the computer.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Immanuelar(m): 6:59am On May 26, 2013
Good morning engineers, I noticed that my computer boots very slow this days and it has not been happening like that before, please what can I do about this. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2013
Immanuelar: Good morning engineers, I noticed that my computer boots very slow this days and it has not been happening like that before, please what can I do about this. Thanks.

click on this link...it contains all you need.

https://www.nairaland.com/1212915/system-too-slow-heres-need
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 7:41am On May 26, 2013
dotman2kx: Whenever I log in to the internet (wifi & LAN) My hp laptop will show a blue screen and will restart immediately, and this will repeat as long as its connected. Please what can I do? Thanks.

There's a conflict on your system. Remove all external hardware like usb and other peripheral devices before you start it . Press f8 when the system is restarting and select safe mode. let it load and after it completes the reloading , restart the system. And what operating system are you using? if it's winxp i admonish you to get winxp cd as it might come handy in getting your pc back
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Raymonbell(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2013
Pls engineers, my computer is not connecting to wifi network but sometimes when i keep trying it for a long time it will connect but with very slow speed and av tried many means by uninstall and re-installing his network adapter but yet it's not working pls what can i do?

Pls ur help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2013
onegig:

There's a conflict on your system. Remove all external hardware like usb and other peripheral devices before you start it . Press f8 when the system is restarting and select safe mode. let it load and after it completes the reloading , restart the system. And what operating system are you using? if it's winxp i admonish you to get winxp cd as it might come handy in getting your pc back

Given that you follow onegig's advice and in the unlikely event that the problem persit,
remove any usb devices such as a wireless adaptor, printer, usb stick and anything else that
was attached to the computer. restart and keep pressing f8 and select disable automatic restart on
system failure.On the next restart a blue screen should come up with oxooo dumping physical memory
write the error down and let us what it is.Furthermore, I have decided that you run a hard drive
test. restart f10 this time around, go to diagnostics ad run a hard drive and memory short test or
long test if you have electricity or fully charge battery.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 9:02am On May 26, 2013
Raymonbell: Pls engineers, my computer is not connecting to wifi network but sometimes when i keep trying it for a long time it will connect but with very slow speed and av tried many means by uninstall and re-installing his network adapter but yet it's not working pls what can i do?

Pls ur help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Are you using Nigeria Modem or based abroad using
a wireless networks. that questions allow us to
concentrate on your router. e.g. virgin media etc

what make and model is the computer, e.g, toshiba p300-20h windows vista

are you connecting to a cafe wifi network or work place
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by whitedolphine(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2013
skydancer: Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.
Please how can I subcribe to airtel weekly and monthly bundles with my modem?
Good Luck
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by whitedolphine(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2013
Please how can I subcribe to airtel weekly and monthly bundles with modem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 26, 2013
Hi guys. This is what my laptop gives me:
Boot Device Not Found
Please install an OS on your hard disk.
Hard Disk (3F0)

On running Start-up test I get:
Memory test passed
Hard Disk 1 Quick (303)
SMART check
Hard Disk SMART Passed

Hard Disk Test:
Hard Disk 1 Quick (303)
Hard Disk Full (305)

Error Log:
Result: 0305 and 0303

Model: dv6-1355dx

Please help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 11:26pm On May 26, 2013
d_myke: Hi guys. This is what my laptop gives me:
Boot Device Not Found
Please install an OS on your hard disk.
Hard Disk (3F0)

On running Start-up test I get:
Memory test passed
Hard Disk 1 Quick (303)
SMART check
Hard Disk SMART Passed

Hard Disk Test:
Hard Disk 1 Quick (303)
Hard Disk Full (305)

Error Log:
Result: 0305 and 0303

Model: dv6-1355dx

Please help.
here is a decode of the errors by hp:
Hard Disk 1 Quick (303)" error message
"0303 and 0305 Bios Error indicating failed drive"
your hard drive is corrupt
solution: replace your hard drive
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Raymonbell(m): 3:03am On May 27, 2013
deji2009:

Are you using Nigeria Modem or based abroad using
a wireless networks. that questions allow us to
concentrate on your router. e.g. virgin media etc

what make and model is the computer, e.g, toshiba p300-20h windows vista

are you connecting to a cafe wifi network or work place

I use campus wide wireless network and cafe wireless network but the problem still persist but if i use cable connection the system work perfectly

my computer is hp pavilion g6 notebook pc

the operating system is window 7 ultimate
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 27, 2013
my hp6735s cant palyout sound and dvd drive doesnt work... what do i do ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2013
Raymonbell:

I use campus wide wireless network and cafe wireless network but the problem still persist but if i use cable connection the system work perfectly

my computer is hp pavilion g6 notebook pc

the operating system is window 7 ultimate

r u in 9ja
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Raymonbell(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2013
deji2009:

r u in 9ja

yes in osun state
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adewasco2k(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2013
onegig please drop your contact i will like a friend in lagos to met you so you can help fix his compputer.

thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2013
adewasco2k: onegig please drop your contact i will like a friend in lagos to met you so you can help fix his compputer.

thanks
ok....am gonna pm you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 6:10pm On May 27, 2013
hon.johnbright:
my hp6735s cant palyout sound and dvd drive doesnt work... what do i do ?
go to my computer, right click and click properties, go to device manager and see if there's a question mark on any of the list
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 6:17pm On May 27, 2013
Raymonbell:

yes in osun state
ok...where ?osogbo? re download the lateat wireless driver
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 27, 2013
sameolg616:
here is a decode of the errors by hp:
Hard Disk 1 Quick (303)" error message
"0303 and 0305 Bios Error indicating failed drive"
your hard drive is corrupt
solution: replace your hard drive

Ok. Is it possible to salvage any data from the hard drive?

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (1231) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.