Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,940 members, 7,909,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1310761 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (1228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adewasco2k(m): 5:55am On Sep 02, 2013
Skillz4u: Good day great people of nairalanders help me out with my compact laptop its not working again, when I power it up it will only show the first page when u on any system then it will start showing black and white. It will not go more from that. Thanks for your contribution
model of laptop? operating system? and more details
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dragnet: 6:03am On Sep 02, 2013
Rocafela8: please what's that an app ?? How do i go about that ?? Thanks
or better still what's ur email id
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Boladot2: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2013
A.m palz i had a prob. N my coby mini, dis starts a week ago, whenever i start my system afta booting a message will display 'a problem has been detected' den it'll restart and it wnt display again. Any possible solution?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Boladot2: 7:28am On Sep 02, 2013
A.m palz i had a prob. N my coby mini, dis starts a week ago, whenever i start my system afta booting a message will display 'a problem has been detected' den it'll restart and it wnt display again. Any possible solution?u
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adewasco2k(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2013
Boladot2: A.m palz i had a prob. N my coby mini, dis starts a week ago, whenever i start my system afta booting a message will display 'a problem has been detected' den it'll restart and it wnt display again. Any possible solution?u
operating system?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Boladot2: 7:32am On Sep 02, 2013
My coby mini packed with an installatn disk . All those wares are working normally b4.immediately i formated it once i installed d wares bt i dtected dat sdhc slot and wireless was nt working any solutn pls?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 7:56am On Sep 02, 2013
adewasco2k:

You bought it brand new? this is to scrap out the question of "if the bluetooth or wifi hardware is inside"
secondly has it even been working?
if you didnt buy it brand new i think you should search for the drivers online rather also check you device manager if its even stated there
yeah brand new.. got it as a gift . .n both of em are not in the device manager
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jimohib(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2013
To beginners out there, you might to learn the basics bout pc tips and so on.....mind checking out this little page of mine? Believe me; you won't regret you clicked on the link http://ibjtech..com ............It is off topic but I know you'll be glad you clicked.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ave4(f): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
onegig: shouldn't be more than 18k in asaba
Thanks onegig,appreciate.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Skillz4u(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
adewasco2k:
model of laptop? operating system? and more details
thanks is compact window 7
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
ave4:
Thanks onegig,appreciate.

Welcome...You have been able to sort if out i guess.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kessotolo: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
http://veedii.com/ for anything that has to do with your computers, buying selling, repair go there and utilize it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Valentinooo: 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Goodevening guys. Pls the time and date of my system is no longer working. Pls how do i make it work?? HP COMPAQ nx7400
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ncpat(m): 3:29am On Sep 03, 2013
Computer village do you have this HP L1955 MONITOR Power supply board

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by overdrive(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2013
House pls my hard disk drive failed and on wanting to change it the laptop was asking for a bios password which I never put in d first place,can somebody help me out.I use a zinox lappy.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ncpat(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
overdrive: House pls my hard disk drive failed and on wanting to change it the laptop was asking for a bios password which I never put in d first place,can somebody help me out.I use a zinox lappy.
You are on your own as I have never heard of system asking for bios password if not set, are you sure the system belongs to you, when last did you use it and are you sure nobody has access to it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
ncpat: Computer village do you have this HP L1955 MONITOR Power supply board

Have you tried changing that central capacitor with one of the same rating?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by overdrive(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
ncpat:
You are on your own as I have never heard of system asking for bios password if not set, are you sure the system belongs to you, when last did you use it and are you sure nobody has access to it.
No I thief am.maintain ur lane abeg.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by banhector: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
http://kep.md/4F2e free VPN register now....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
GrAnDwEeZ: Plz guyz help here. . .my dell m5030 inspiron doesnt have bluetooth and wifi..but it came with a cd for driving them out. .tried driving them out.,but i'm getting response that its not compatible with my system. .what can i do cuz i really need the wifi. .tnx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
GrAnDwEeZ: .
did you put the wi fi on using the fn plus f2 keys?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lohrem: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
pls. which anti virus is best n product key. tanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by KnightsTemplar(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2013
ncpat:

overdrive: House pls my hard disk drive failed and on wanting to change it the laptop was asking for a bios password which I never put in d first place,can somebody help me out.I use a zinox lappy.

I have seen this type of incidence happen often, even on Genuine owners of the Equipment @Overdrive the best way to reset the Bios password is to contact the manufacturer i.e Zinox to send you the reset code after you have proven u r the legitimate owner of the laptop. On the alternative, The Bios locks ur system (don't worry once u restart, it normalises)after u must have tried to input the password severely, it displays a code, post the code here and the Manufacturer of the BIOS eg Phoenix, i will try 2 send u an unlock code.

B
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Princecastle: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2013
My pc is saying Operating system not found what can i do to stop it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
onegig: did you put the wi fi on using the fn plus f2 keys?
yes. .just shows [A] symbol n nothing coms up
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kuyt: 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Please bro help me

I just installed windows 8 on my notebook and since the installation completed, my screen has been blinking continuously.

The system is:
Hp compaq
NVDIA
Processor: 1.60ghz
RAM:3gb
System type:32bit OS
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
Princecastle: My pc is saying Operating system not found what can i do to stop it?

the OS is bad ... it could be the HARD DISK OR try reload if u can
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
kuyt: Please bro help me

I just installed windows 8 on my notebook and since the installation completed, my screen has been blinking continuously.

The system is:
Hp compaq
NVDIA
Processor: 1.60ghz
RAM:3gb
System type:32bit OS
blinking? How? On and off or what?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
lohrem: pls. which anti virus is best n product key. tanks

go for NORTON ANTI-VIRUS licensed ones or any that is licensed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
GrAnDwEeZ: yes. .just shows [A] symbol n nothing coms up
go to my computer-right click and choose properties- by the top left corner of your screen you should see device manager. Click on it. Take a picture of that page and upload here.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kuyt: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
onegig: blinking? How? On and off or what?
Blinking as in the screen keeps going of and on as of its blinking, though its working.
Just the way a fluorescent tube behaves when it's going dead.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
kuyt:
Blinking as in the screen keeps going of and on as of its blinking, though its working.
Just the way a fluorescent tube behaves when it's going dead.
thats not to good. Might even damage the screen. First thing. What screen resolution is it? To get this right click on the desktop screen and click screen resolution. Drag the place holder back to 800 * 600. Next go to my computer, right click on the white space and choose properties. Click on the device manager link at the top right corner of your screen. When the device manager loads please check under video.. Check if your video driver installed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (1228) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Og2drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.