Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,779 members, 7,921,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:24 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1318134 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (1230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chidanzy(m): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
all4naija:

1. Download the file from this link http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3dx9_30 .

2. Extract the file.

3. Copy the extracted file inside the extracted folder.

4. Paste it into 'system32' folder. To do that click 'Computer' and click 'local disk C:'. Next click on 'Windows' folder and click 'system32' folder and paste the extracted file inside.

i downloaded and install the file "dill file fixer" i launched the app then click on ''instal DLL'' file the search result came up but the problem is i'm to purchase it! HELP OOO PLEASE
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
chidanzy: i downloaded and install the file "dill file fixer" i launched the app then click on ''instal DLL'' file the search result came up but the problem is i'm to purchase it! HELP OOO PLEASE

Oh!Okay! I am sorry for not stating that you have to click on 'Download Zip-file'(it is below download install d3dx9_30.dll fixer) to download it and follow the instruction I posted earlier.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by haibe(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2013
please guys whenever I go to control panel, it says windows explorer has stopped working or windows explorer is restarting and it closes the control panel back immediately, I need to make some changes using control panel which is urgent, pls what can I do to stop this problem, thanks in advance.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by falansa: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2013
sameolg616:
Its not system restore I wnt him to find out..its backup and restore..I can't remember reading he ws using win8..in win 8,its FILE HISTORY not backup and restore..just go to CONTROL PANEL,look for FILE HISTORY..check if the file history is on and mke a snapshot of it

The file history shows its off... I'm attaching the snapshot to it. Thanks for ur time

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2013
victorlexa: ok wher cn i get to do it cz am in osogbo i cnt seem to find any reasonable repairer 4 nw,nd goin to lag isnt on ma agenda
Got someone who can fix it for you there. Drop your number and i would forward it to him.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dikachiii: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2013
please I have this recurring problem with ny dell 610 if I want to turn it on, it will show light make a sound and go off. after hours of trying it will boot up and work fine so I will just be putting it on sleep mode till I switch it off again or it goes off by itself and to turn it on again is war. pls help
me.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
sameolg616:
Its not system restore I wnt him to find out..its backup and restore..I can't remember reading he ws using win8..in win 8,its FILE HISTORY not backup and restore..just go to CONTROL PANEL,look for FILE HISTORY..check if the file history is on and mke a snapshot of it
I don't know what you are talking about. The person I respond to posted Windows 8 image and it is about that comment.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samobaba4u(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!
MY HPMINI LAPTOP REFUSED TO ON AND I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPENED TO IT. I SHOT IT DOWN LAST NIGHT AFTER USED AND TO MY SUPRISE WHEN I TRIED ON IT THIS MORNING, IT REFUSED TO ON.
SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by falansa: 2:37am On Sep 24, 2013
falansa:

The file history shows its off... I'm attaching the snapshot to it. Thanks for ur time
your respond to the quoted statement has been hidden sir @sameolg616
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by falansa: 2:45am On Sep 24, 2013
Whenever i insert a disk to my laptop Dvd Rom, it will eject itself without displaying the contents or play, but wen i switch on the laptop while d disk is inside the dvd rom, it works respectly, pls wat is the solution to dis cause i have to switch restart my computer while the disk is still inside the dvd rom b4 it can detect it. Pls help me out
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2013
pls i need help. I bought a new battery for my compaq laptop last two months. It was fully charged yesterday, but surprisingly i wanted to use it this mornin but it wouldn't turn on. I plugged in the charger, it turned on, i unplugged th charger but the system went off like there was no battery in it. What could be wrong pls? Cos it's stil a new battery.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dridowu: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2013
dridowu: Morni, pls anytime i try to format my usb it show me that " window is unable to format , device is write protected " some1 shd pls help me out .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2013
scad: pls i need help. I bought a new battery for my compaq laptop last two months. It was fully charged yesterday, but surprisingly i wanted to use it this mornin but it wouldn't turn on. I plugged in the charger, it turned on, i unplugged th charger but the system went off like there was no battery in it. What could be wrong pls? Cos it's stil a new battery.

Try to recharge the battery again. If you are still experiencing the same problem it means the battery is probably drained and you may have to buy another battery.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by burn(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hi, I'm having a bit of a challenge with my HP Pavilion DV6000 laptop. i believe a few sectors of the harddisk are bad. And my windows 7 OS has been affected. However i have successfully installed Ubuntu. What I want to do now is access the files on the windows partition or image the harddisk.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chidanzy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Whenever I boot on my laptop my trackpad starts working abnormally but it becomes okay about 15-25 mins times what could be the cause and the solution please ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chidanzy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
all4naija:

Oh!Okay! I am sorry for not stating that you have to click on 'Download Zip-file'(it is below download install d3dx9_30.dll fixer) to download it and follow the instruction I posted earlier.
Men it did not work ! Even PeS09 ! Chai I'm finished ! I did all that downloaded the zip file extracted it pasted the extracted file in d folder in system32 yet cry embarassed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
chidanzy: Men it did not work ! Even PeS09 ! Chai I'm finished ! I did all that downloaded the zip file extracted it pasted the extracted file in d folder in system32 yet cry embarassed

Okay. What is the error message it is giving after the process? You are possibly using a cracked game. Most hacked would required you copy the extracted 'd3dx9_30.dll' file into the DLL folder of the PeS09 file you downloaded.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by greenalwaz: 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hi guys,can anyone pls tell me if it is still posible to retrive files frm my crashd hard disk,i ve taken it to 3 Engr nd saying it is not nd sum1 told me it is. pls if it is how? thks in advance
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
greenalwaz: Hi guys,can anyone pls tell me if it is still posible to retrive files frm my crashd hard disk,i ve taken it to 3 Engr nd saying it is not nd sum1 told me it is. pls if it is how? thks in advance
it depends.....wat is d exact state....are d files not replaceable maybe 4rm the web or d original source..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by falansa: 7:12am On Sep 25, 2013
falansa: Whenever i insert a disk to my laptop Dvd Rom, it will eject itself without displaying the contents or play, but wen i switch on the laptop while d disk is inside the dvd rom, it works respectly, pls wat is the solution to dis cause i have to switch restart my computer while the disk is still inside the dvd rom b4 it can detect it. Pls help me out
Am still waiting for help pls
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chidanzy(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2013
all4naija:

Okay. What is the error message it is giving after the process? You are possibly using a cracked game. Most hacked would required you copy the extracted 'd3dx9_30.dll' file into the DLL folder of the PeS09 file you downloaded.
Yea!!! It worked !!!! PeS 09 worked I copied the extracted dill.file into PeS 09 folder cox I didn't see any DLL folder so pasted it on the PeS folder and THE GAME OPENED !!!! thanks thanks thanks man thank u vewi much I'm grateful !
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dikachiii: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2013
Dikachiii: please I have this recurring problem with ny dell 610 if I want to turn it on, it will show light make a sound and go off. after hours of trying it will boot up and work fine so I will just be putting it on sleep mode till I switch it off again or it goes off by itself and to turn it on again is war. pls help
me.
Someone help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2013
all4naija:

Try to recharge the battery again. If you are still experiencing the same problem it means the battery is probably drained and you may have to buy another battery.
I did recharge it, it's still same thing. The guy who sold the battery claimed it's the original. Is there any special way of findin out if a battery is the original?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
scad:
I did recharge it, it's still same thing. The guy who sold the battery claimed it's the original. Is there any special way of findin out if a battery is the original?
they always claim its the original. Although batteries are considered electronic consummables and normally carry no warranty.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
falansa:
Am still waiting for help pls

What is your system configuration? I would advice you install the 'firmware' for the DVD ROM downloaded from the maker official website first before anything else.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by baykoms: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hello House:

Please I need your Help:
1. I Re-install my Hp mini laptop with windows7 basic, but the Network adapter, Bluetooth Radios, video controller driver is missing. in which I still re-install it, the same problem persist.
The laptop came with windows 7 starter b4 upgrading the OS. Please advice me!
2. My hard drive is unable to format and I make it an xternal hard-drive and its still giving the same problem. Please help me out.
3. Pls how can I activate my windows7. It complaining that dat I shud activate it with a product key. Is it possible to dissable dis.
4. Price wats d current price of Acer extensa 4630 laptop battery and where can I get genuine part in ibadan.
I wuld really appreciate if u people in the forum can hlp me out. Thanx in advance.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ncpat(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
baykoms: Hello House:

Please I need your Help:
1. I Re-install my Hp mini laptop with windows7 basic, but the Network adapter, Bluetooth Radios, video controller driver is missing. in which I still re-install it, the same problem persist.
The laptop came with windows 7 starter b4 upgrading the OS. Please advice me!
2. My hard drive is unable to format and I make it an xternal hard-drive and its still giving the same problem. Please help me out.
3. Pls how can I activate my windows7. It complaining that dat I shud activate it with a product key. Is it possible to dissable dis.
4. Price wats d current price of Acer extensa 4630 laptop battery and where can I get genuine part in ibadan.
I wuld really appreciate if u people in the forum can hlp me out. Thanx in advance.

1. visit hp.com and choose your mini laptop model to download the drivers

2. make sure the hard-drive is connected properly as I experienced that today, if already external use a partition tools like partition magic to format it.

3.buy a genuine window 7 or look for the window 7 activator since the one you installed is a counterfeit

4. budget 10k to 15k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wondaboyromeoo(m): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
som1 pls hlp.. youwave for andriod" only instals nd load.. but wen tryin to...install any apps on it, it sayz... OIS not ready try again leta.. hlp pls am usin hp windows xp
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ntutu(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
my main issue with the windows help and support (on a
compaq laptop) is that it keeps popping up in microsoft
word-it restricts me from writing more than 10 words
at a time in a doc... it is actually driving me INSANE and i will not be able to do my homework if it does not
stop... I even tried uninstalling the hewlett packard help
thing but no, NOTHING WORKS... I dont know what to
do. Im really really stressing out!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Osteve2(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
House pls i find it difficult to update microsoft security essentials on my PC even with fast internet connection. I need help pls..Thanks for ur usual response
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Okaka27(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
please i beg i need help.
i booted my system about a week ago and wen it boots,the icons refused to load on the desktop.everything is plain blank but its still on.
i left it for more than 6hrs yet d same thing.i then alowed it to rest without touching it for one week.Just yesterday, i booted it again and to my greatest suprise,its still plain blank
pls wat shuld i do,shuld i buy a new hard disk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (1230) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gagzee(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.