Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1330990 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (1232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pxjosh(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2013
i just got a new system, nd i discover it is running on a windows vista tht is not geniune, nd the system is relatively slow. it has a single processor, and i don't know if to update to windows 8 or not. it has a single processor, with speed 2.1Ghz
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by logonlaredo: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
my pc is stucked in hibernate mode. i have tried different suggestions online but to no avail! any clue?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsteffi: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
Pls I'm having problem browsing on my system. My network adapters r having problems and system restore is not working.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by KnightsTemplar(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
pxjosh: i just got a new system, nd i discover it is running on a windows vista tht is not geniune, nd the system is relatively slow. it has a single processor, and i don't know if to update to windows 8 or not. it has a single processor, with speed 2.1Ghz

Just post ur system configuration, like the size of hardisk, memory size, processor type, is it Intel based processor like P4 or Celeron, or AMD Durion and it's like, then you can be appropriately adviced either to upgrade or even to down grade.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tunddy(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
I use dell inspiron 5420 I want to partition my hard disk I don't know How to do that can someone help me out
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by KnightsTemplar(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
Donsteffi: Pls I'm having problem browsing on my system. My network adapters r having problems and system restore is not working.

U need 2 be more elaborate on the nature of the problem with ur network adapter. So that proper solution will be proferred.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wahleyz(m): 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
Guys pls Hw much can i get ACER ASPIRE ONE MINI screen?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 12:01am On Oct 02, 2013
wahleyz: Guys pls Hw much can i get ACER ASPIRE ONE MINI screen?
@ most 11k 4 a new one + fixin.. depending on were u are sha ooo
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 12:02am On Oct 02, 2013
tunddy: I use dell inspiron 5420 I want to partition my hard disk I don't know How to do that can someone help me out
what is ur current os and waz d size of the partition
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 12:03am On Oct 02, 2013
logonlaredo: my pc is stucked in hibernate mode. i have tried different suggestions online but to no avail! any clue?
pls explain urself better.. stucked as in?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lucasinho(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2013
[b]Plz Gurus I need Help, Some1 i gave my MTN ZTE M190 modem...On the process of Using it...he says He connect the modem with modem cable extension 2 make him get Strong network signal...he was joining the cables with anoda cable...now the modem is saYING ONe of the Usb device attached is Malfunction...when he still connect the modem direct 2 Pc without Cable extension..it shows red light den Green light...but its still nt recognising it, Now am with the modem i dnt knw watz wrong since it is showing green light without the Software Coming up...i tried 2 uninstall the Driver 4rm Driver Manager so dat the window will install it back...afta doing dat no solution...i also do Restart no WaY...the guY has done Wrong Cable connect in the process of The cable extenstion...wat Can I do plz...all i get is "Windows has stopped this device
because it has reported problems.
(Code 43)" i have tried to Update the Unknown driver...wat i get is am using up till date driver! Plz help , dis modem i buy it New...waiting 4 reply[/b]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tunddy(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2013
brightk: what is ur current os and waz d size of the partition
my OS is window 7 and the partion is 4Gig
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Abdollssss: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2013
Can i know the full configuration of the system and the model of the system... because there are things you need to consider before taken the procedures of Updating windows.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Abdollssss: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2013
What issue do you have with it? any sign displaying on the screen or a physical problem? can back to me because that is going to determine what next k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2013
tunddy: my OS is window 7 and the partion is 4Gig
bros i didnt ask for the size of the ram.. i only asked 4 2 tins of which u just told me one.. ur os and ur hard disk size.. u jst told me d name of the os.. now i need to know the size of the hard disk and how do u want it partitioned
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsteffi: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2013
KnightsTemplar:

U need 2 be more elaborate on the nature of the problem with ur network adapter. So that proper solution will be proferred.

I think my antivirus Comodo has removed a file from driver folder which has affected my drivers. I've tried using LAN cables and wireless connection but it's not connecting. I tried troubleshooting and it says " there is a problem with my drivers".
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by idanghossana: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2013
sheelay: Pls, is it possible to repair a laptop with a spoilt motherboard?
u said spoil ? I dnt tink anytin spoil can b functional xcept its been recycle
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lucasinho(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2013
Plz Gurus I need Help, Some1 i gave my MTN ZTE M190 modem...On the process of Using it...he says He connect the modem with modem cable extension 2 make him get Strong network signal...he was joining the cables with anoda cable...now the modem is saYING ONe of the Usb device attached is Malfunction...when he still connect the modem direct 2 Pc without Cable extension..it shows red light den Green light...but its still nt recognising it, Now am with the modem i dnt knw watz wrong since it is showing green light without the Software Coming up...i tried 2 uninstall the Driver 4rm Driver Manager so dat the window will install it back...afta doing dat no solution...i also do Restart no WaY...the guY has done Wrong Cable connect in the process of The cable extenstion...wat Can I do plz...all i get is "Windows has stopped this device
(Code 43)" i have tried to Update the Unknown driver...wat i get is am using up till date driver! Plz help , dis modem i buy it New...waiting 4 reply
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
idanghossana: u said spoil ? I dnt tink anytin spoil can b functional xcept its been recycle
spoil get grade.. most technicians are not grounded in electronics...so de find it difficult 2 reallly tackle motherboard problems. some de work base on experience. more also equipment matters a lot..... tins like removing and reballing gpus need machine esp removing and mounting it back...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
Donsteffi:

I think my antivirus Comodo has removed a file from driver folder which has affected my drivers. I've tried using LAN cables and wireless connection but it's not connecting. I tried troubleshooting and it says " there is a problem with my drivers".
wat is d model of ur laptop?? can u paste d model and product no.. so dat we can post d link 2 d drivers....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
Lucasinho: [b]Plz Gurus I need Help, Some1 i gave my MTN ZTE M190 modem...On the process of Using it...he says He connect the modem with modem cable extension 2 make him get Strong network signal...he was joining the cables with anoda cable...now the modem is saYING ONe of the Usb device attached is Malfunction...when he still connect the modem direct 2 Pc without Cable extension..it shows red light den Green light...but its still nt recognising it, Now am with the modem i dnt knw watz wrong since it is showing green light without the Software Coming up...i tried 2 uninstall the Driver 4rm Driver Manager so dat the window will install it back...afta doing dat no solution...i also do Restart no WaY...the guY has done Wrong Cable connect in the process of The cable extenstion...wat Can I do plz...all i get is "Windows has stopped this device
(Code 43)" i have tried to Update the Unknown driver...wat i get is am using up till date driver! Plz help , dis modem i buy it New...waiting 4 reply[/b]
Did u try a different system 2 si if d problem still persists??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tunddy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
brightk: bros i didnt ask for the size of the ram.. i only asked 4 2 tins of which u just told me one.. ur os and ur hard disk size.. u jst told me d name of the os.. now i need to know the size of the hard disk and how do u want it partitioned
the size of the hard disk is 500gig
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
Lucasinho: [b]Plz Gurus I need Help, Some1 i gave my MTN ZTE M190 modem...On the process of Using it...he says He connect the modem with modem cable extension 2 make him get Strong network signal...he was joining the cables with anoda cable...now the modem is saYING ONe of the Usb device attached is Malfunction...when he still connect the modem direct 2 Pc without Cable extension..it shows red light den Green light...but its still nt recognising it, Now am with the modem i dnt knw watz wrong since it is showing green light without the Software Coming up...i tried 2 uninstall the Driver 4rm Driver Manager so dat the window will install it back...afta doing dat no solution...i also do Restart no WaY...the guY has done Wrong Cable connect in the process of The cable extenstion...wat Can I do plz...all i get is "Windows has stopped this device

If that happened to be the case, try to put it in another system and copy the driver to a USB key or memory stick. Copy and paste the driver to the trouble system and run it on compatibility mode. After installing the driver connect your modem and report back your error message.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsteffi: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
brightk: wat is d model of ur laptop?? can u paste d model and product no.. so dat we can post d link 2 d drivers....

HP PAVILLION DV6 3110SE.......
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by specialcornel: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
pls my system can not open any website dat has to do with account. e.g facebook and email. hw can i get it fixed?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
tunddy: the size of the hard disk is 500gig
press ur windows button and R button 2geda. it den pops the run prompt.. type diskmgmt.msc and hit enter on ur keyboard.. it will ask if u want to run d program click yes. the disk management window now opens .. here u will find ur drivers and d partitions on it..right click on d drive u want 2 partition (u will see system,boot,page file, active,crash dump) and select shrink volume..it wil den query d disk for space..it might take a while just let it run.. wen it pops up u wil si d following

Total size before shrink in MB (available hard disk space)

size of available shrink space in MB (available size of shrink space.. i.e shrink space here mins d size dat can be used for anoda partition)

Enter the amount of space to shrink in MB
( you can squeeze out some space from 2 above to use for the new partition while u leave extra space for the main hard disk or use the entire space depending on ur needs but i will suggest u still leave some space)

Total size after shrink in MB ( size remaining after u ve selected some space in 3 above.. dis remaining size will be d total size of ur hard drive..

1024MB=1GB
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
Donsteffi:

HP PAVILLION DV6 3110SE.......
ur os and state if its 64bit or 32 bit
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightchibuihe(m): 6:35am On Oct 03, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]my oga pls i wnt 2 knw hw 2 download nec sound driver
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsteffi: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2013
brightk: ur os and state if its 64bit or 32 bit

Windows 7 ultimate, 64bit

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (1232) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.