Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,360 members, 7,891,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:34 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1302587 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (1227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Oluschenco(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2013
pls help, someone entered a wrong password on my Dell laptop (ultimate window 7)and for more dan 24hours, i have been unable to login wt the right password. what shall i do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2013
Oluschenco: pls help, someone entered a wrong password on my Dell laptop (ultimate window 7)and for more dan 24hours, i have been unable to login wt the right password. what shall i do?

Send me a Pm.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by GreatAustin: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2013
pls which software will I buy for doing music beat?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bublin(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2013
onegig:

Oh? module? Yeah some screens do come with modules.

If its the screen that's actually heating up and a module replacement is recommeneded. Please do take it to a certified engineer to check. There's little DIY you can do in this case..

Thanks for time
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by felai: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pls help a brother in need o.
I formated my desktop and need to install the network drivers.
This is the hardware ID

PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_1677&SUBSYS_3006103C
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_1677&CC_020000
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_1677&CC_0200.

Expecting Ur replies.thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
felai: Pls help a brother in need o.
This is the hardware ID

First is
http://drivercure.com/driver/driver_captcha.php?device_driver_id=631207
Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit

But next time just copy and paste it in google.

The three are same.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by felai: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
Thanks boss. Will try it ASAP.
Beside i don use google tirebut all the ones i downloaded didnt work.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
felai: Pls help a brother in need o.
This is the hardware ID

This is the one for DELL here --> http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/driverdetails?driverid=4YNTN
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DahtDopeBoi(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pls how much will it cost me to get a good battery 4 my hp Compaq 615 (new or fairly used)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rhemmymatician(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
I bought my Dell n5050 inspiron, around 2 months ago. Yestersay I used it to charge my phone till it hibernated itself. After I charged it and on the laptop it is saying 'WINDOWS FAILED TO START. A RECENT HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE CHANGE MIGHT BE THE CAUSE. TO FIX THE PROBLEM:
1. INSERT WINDOWS INSTALLATION CD (WHICH I DON'T HAVE) and RESTART YOUR COMPUTER."

PLEASE HELP ME
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
Rhemmymatician: I bought my Dell n5050 inspiron, around 2 months ago. Yestersay I used it to charge my phone till it hibernated itself. After I charged it and on the laptop it is saying 'WINDOWS FAILED TO START. A RECENT HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE CHANGE MIGHT BE THE CAUSE. TO FIX THE PROBLEM:
1. INSERT WINDOWS INSTALLATION CD (WHICH I DON'T HAVE) and RESTART YOUR COMPUTER."

PLEASE HELP ME
why didn't you text me about this. Restart the system and press f8.. Select safe mode. If it loads in safe mode, restart the system and continue your normal work . You removing the cable without properly removing it is the cause. The system memory has lodged the address of the device into memory and its trying to reference it. Its like searching for an already removed knowledge. Sorry about it bro.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rhemmymatician(m): 12:14am On Oct 10, 2013
onegig: why didn't you text me about this. Restart the system and press f8.. Select safe mode. If it loads in safe mode, restart the system and continue your normal work . You removing the cable without properly removing it is the cause. The system memory has lodged the address of the device into memory and its trying to reference it. Its like searching for an already removed knowledge. Sorry about it bro.
I swear I wanted to, but...long story. Anyway I see only 2 options f2 for setup and f12 for .... No f8 sad
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 10, 2013
Rhemmymatician:
I swear I wanted to, but...long story. Anyway I see only 2 options f2 for setup and f12 for .... No f8 sad
Jeez. He said to restart your system and immediately press down the F8 key on your keyboard to enter 'Safe mode'. That is after pressing F8 key at booting select 'Safe mode' among the options on the next screen. Restart the system normal after entering the 'Safe mode' environment.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rhemmymatician(m): 1:05am On Oct 10, 2013
See what I mean, d 1st pic is what it shows first, d 2nd is the next thing I would see after like a minute or less of nothing but d cursor blinking at the top left

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 10, 2013
Rhemmymatician: See what I mean, d 1st pic is what it shows first, d 2nd is the next thing I would see after like a minute or less of nothing but d cursor blinking at the top left
Just press the F8 key(it is among the F keys from 1 to 12 at first row close to your screen ) on your keyboard as you restart your system.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rhemmymatician(m): 1:12am On Oct 10, 2013
All4naija abeg no vex. My point is I have pressed, I have tapped the f8 nothing is happening. Only the f2 and f12 in d first screen brings anything, and there is no safe mode there. sad
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 10, 2013
Rhemmymatician: All4naija abeg no vex. My point is I have pressed, I have tapped the f8 nothing is happening. Only the f2 and f12 in d first screen brings anything, and there is no safe mode there. sad
No, I am not. Sorry to have written to you in such an angry way.

Well do it like this below:

1. Press and hold down F8 immediately as the system is booting up(that is before it shows you the Dell logo where you have f2 and f12 display). Don't remove your finger from the F8 key until you see the option screen.

2. Select 'Launch Start up repair(recommended)'.

3. Click 'Startup repair' and click 'Repair'.

4. Wait for the system to automatically do the repair. It might take a very long time. So, be patient. After the repair the system will ask you to restart the system.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rhemmymatician(m): 1:27am On Oct 10, 2013
All4naija Still not bringing up the safe mode screen sad I swear I've done it exactly as you said
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 10, 2013
Rhemmymatician: All4naija Still not bringing up the safe mode screen sad I swear I've done it exactly as you said

No, you didn't. Now,put off your computer. Press down the F8 key, don't remove your finger and restart your computer.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Orsi66nidf: 7:50am On Oct 10, 2013
The pc also cant format any xternat drive like flash

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Joecares: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2013
My o.s now displaay that my windows software iz not genue.pls people wat can I do before it gets worst?pls where can you recomend dat I should get a working key?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2013
Rhemmymatician: All4naija Still not bringing up the safe mode screen sad I swear I've done it exactly as you said

Just saw the image.

Ok ...Was it pre installed with windows 7?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2013
Joecares: My o.s now displaay that my windows software iz not genue.pls people wat can I do before it gets worst?

Get activated buy a genuine windows 7 or 8 key.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by aboyaji(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2013
my pc doesn't boot completely. It hangs at the windows ultimate logo interface without bringing up the password request interface. Pls help me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dridowu: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2013
Morni all, pls is windows defender real ? If real what are is major functions ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by felai: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Pls guys help me out o.
Have tried the above links but it aint still working.
Its an Hp Desktop system.
Just installed windows xp on it and discovered the Ethernet controller(Drivers) aint on it.
Trusting u Guys to help me out
onegig:

First is
http://drivercure.com/driver/driver_captcha.php?device_driver_id=631207
Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit

But next time just copy and paste it in google.

The three are same.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
onegig: not possible. The graphics card is on board. Which means it can't be replaced. Manage the game on it now or buy a system with a better spec. Good luck.
Mine is hp-6500
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Joecares: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Pls where can u recommend for me that I can get the working windows 7 key asap biko
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsammi(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Bro. Go buy orginal win7 cd joor or GOOGLE is ur friend....
Joecares: Pls where can u recommend for me that I can get the working windows 7 key asap biko
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by femora007(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
I av problem connectin my pc(window cool to bluetooth device even after updating d driver, pls what is the way out?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MuyiwaMike(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
House..i'm planning to add an additional 2gig to my laptop's RAM and i want to ask if i hav to format my pc b4 or after doing dat..and i want to know if anyone knows how much a 2gig DDR3 RAM module cost..thanks y'all
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigdot1759(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
please help me out, i have linux 10.2(dvd) but don't know how to install it on my desktop 120gb of hdd 1.8ghz speed & 2gb RAM, pls lead me through

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (1227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.