Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1294415 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (1225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Centman: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2010
My touch pad stopped responding to clicks. When i move the cursor, it moves but when i click or double click on something it will not respond. Please guru what do i do to get it working again
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Digbys(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2010
BECAUSE OF THE WAY MY FRIENDS AND COUSINES USES MY SYSTEM, I DECIDED TO LOCK IT, KNOW I WANT TO UNLOCK IT BUT DONT KNOW HOW. I HAVE TO ENTER PASSWORD EVERYTIME I BOOT MY LAPTOP OR COMESUP FROM HIBERNATION,
SOMEBODY TOLD ME I LOCKED THE BOARD.
PLZ I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO REMOVE THE PASSWORD.
SECONDLY, MY ELDER BROTHER LAPTOP PAKARDBELL IT WENT OF AND DIDNOT COMEUP WHEN THE POWER BOTTON IS PRESSED IT ONLY BLINK. SOME ONE SAID ITS BOARD PROBLEM THAT I HAVE TO SAVE IT.
THANK YOU.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by routik(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2010
My touch pad stopped responding to clicks. When i move the cursor, it moves but when i click or double click on something it will not respond. Please guru what do i do to get it working again
have you checked the mouse properties from control panel to see if the settings have been altered?

BECAUSE OF THE WAY MY FRIENDS AND COUSINES USES MY SYSTEM, I DECIDED TO LOCK IT, KNOW I WANT TO UNLOCK IT BUT DONT KNOW HOW. I HAVE TO ENTER PASSWORD EVERYTIME I BOOT MY LAPTOP OR COMESUP FROM HIBERNATION,
SOMEBODY TOLD ME I LOCKED THE BOARD
from my understanding, you have enabled system password(power on) from BIOS which will ask for password each time you power on your system. simply go back to BIOS to disable/deactivate it by press any of the setup keys on the screen of your system when you power it on. if otherwise then you are probably talking of windows password which you can remove from user accounts from control panel.

SECONDLY, MY ELDER BROTHER LAPTOP PAKARDBELL IT WENT OF AND DIDNOT COMEUP WHEN THE POWER BOTTON IS PRESSED IT ONLY BLINK. SOME ONE SAID ITS BOARD PROBLEM THAT I HAVE TO SAVE IT.
THANK YOU.
in most cases related to this particular issue it could be the processor or the mother that is faulty.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jedisco(m): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2010
Please my laptop screen broke. Compaq presario cq61 It is a mirror screen. I dont know whether its 15 or 17 inches. I would like to know howmuch it would take to repair it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by routik(m): 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2010
jedisco:

Please my laptop screen broke. Compaq presario cq61 It is a mirror screen. I dont know whether its 15 or 17 inches. I would like to know howmuch it would take to repair it
take it to any near by computer accessory outlets or laptop engineer(hardware versatile), the price range is probably N15000-N22000 depending on how you go about it, new one fairly used etc.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by oshie(m): 7:23am On Sep 19, 2010
i use hp 530. which keyboard button should i use to enable me SCREEN-DUMP.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by routik(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2010
oshie:

i use hp 530. which keyboard button should i use to enable me SCREEN-DUMP.
have not heard of SCREEN-DUMP before, if you are talking of print screen (i.e ) copying your current screen to use it for illustration or put it somewhere then press ctrl + print screen sometimes written like this prt sc, on your keyboard and paste it anywhere you like esp ms word, ms paint etc.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by oshie(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2010
Thanks COLLINS465. I did as you said, it worked.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by routik(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2010
Thanks COLLINS465. I did as you said, it worked.
cheesy
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Segunod(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2010
pls i need help with my laptop fujitsu siemens amilo pro v2000. I format it and reload las week and i lost d sound, wlan, lan, etc. pls i need d drivers to drive d sound and other hardware. I have tried 1000 driver software but didn't work. pls can some one send me d drivers. thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by skydancer: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2010
@segunods: FUjitsu driver is hard to get and I advise you and anyone else downloading a driver to search for it with google first before reporting here
Try a search like "download fujitsu drivers fujitsu support downloads"

@oshie: If you are using vista or win7 you can also try typing "snippingtool" in the run dialog box. Very cool feature they added cool
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Azanor(m): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2010
How do I configure UltraVPN to work with my MTN data connection. I really need to use utorrent but MTN doesnt allow d downloads to finish
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 12:30am On Sep 20, 2010
Centman:

collins465:

have you checked the mouse properties from control panel to see if the settings have been altered?

Yeap

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for the above enquiry and do appreciate your explanations. Next time specify make & model of
computer to aid us in providing 1st line diagnostics. Click start, control panel, hardware and sound > mouse
navigate to Buttons (Find attached Picture) and check to make sure slider is not set too fast if it is try lowering.

Then test if no joy, here's award winning utility use on all laptop and would recommend installing it.

http://www.synaptics.com/support. I would be amaze if you don't already have this installed.

Always read the instructions just like a doctor prescriptions and follow on screen
instructions after go back to mouse settings in control panel then click settings and play around until you found buttons or
pointing device try different settings until it works. computer is the process of elimination and as such everything count.

Good luck

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 12:38am On Sep 20, 2010
Segunod:

pls i need help with my laptop fujitsu siemens amilo pro v2000. I format it and reload las week and i lost d sound, wlan, lan, etc. pls i need d drivers to drive d sound and other hardware. I have tried 1000 driver software but didn't work. pls can some one send me d drivers. thanks

Dear Segun,

Thank you for the above and would like you to click on
http://ts.fujitsu.com/support/downloads.html
and follow on screen instructions. Good luck
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nayalee(m): 12:56am On Sep 20, 2010
I use window 7 and is not genuine, i tried to update but i got this error message :update installation failed Error information 0x80072EE2[b][/b]

can somebody pls help me

thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ovuriri: 5:05am On Sep 20, 2010
crack it to make it genuine
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vicajabor: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2010
Deji go to fujitsu website, the address should be under your laptop and look for your model there and install all the drivers and make sure you back it up in a cd.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vicajabor: 9:43am On Sep 20, 2010
Which antivirus is the best for windows7, i have tried several antivirus but it had compatibility issues, downloaded and it keeps saying file currupt. I need help before my system crashes as there is no antivirus present. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jeak123(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2010
plz my desktop fujitsu siemens has suddenly become problamatic when i want to connect to the internet.if i click on mozila firefox it will open as if i am opening through d safe mode.d system has slowed down.i don't know wot to do.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Slyr0x: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2010
Azanor:

How do I configure UltraVPN to work with my MTN data connection. I really need to use utorrent but MTN doesnt allow d downloads to finish

U dont need to configure nothing, just register here --> http://ultravpn.fr/account.htm

After which an activation mail will be sent to the addy filled in by U. Activate it and ure good to go. Open the UltraVPN, put in the 'Username' and 'Password' and 'Connect'.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2010
jeak123:

plz my desktop fujitsu siemens has suddenly become problamatic when i want to connect to the internet.if i click on mozila firefox it will open as if i am opening through d safe mode.d system has slowed down.i don't know wot to do.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for the above enquiry and would like to know if this XP or Vista ?
Otherwise, uninstall firefox in control panel add remove programme then reinstall

Good luck
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 1stknight(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2010
plz i'm aving problem wit my toshiba satellite l10 wireless lan(intel pro/wireless 2200bg), weneva i switch it on, i rcvd d following message"wireless netwk not available" but i av anoda hp 510 laptop usin d same wireless adapter nd its detecting a wireless connection frm d same spot, pls i dnt knw wats rong wit d toshiba
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2010
1stknight:

plz i'm aving problem wit my toshiba satellite l10 wireless lan(intel pro/wireless 2200bg), weneva i switch it on, i rcvd d following message"wireless netwk not available" but i av anoda hp 510 laptop usin d same wireless adapter nd its detecting a wireless connection frm d same spot, pls i dnt knw wats rong wit d toshiba

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for the above enquiry and do appreciate your explanations. could you answer the followings in narrowing
down the cause. Laptop operating system type ? For example Windows XP. I take it, you have a Wi-Fi switch on the
laptop and not an external USB Wi-Fi dongle. Here's your diagnostics click start, my computer C drive (Whatever your hard drive letter)

Toshiba folder, drivers WLan click to reinstall then test
Good luck
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by david20365: 4:38am On Sep 23, 2010
PLEASE I NEED PDF MERGER licensed e mail AND registration code
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by djojo(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2010
How do i get music from my computer flat screen to my phone without Bluetooth
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hitek: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2010
I use Win XP, the Search command from the start menu has disappear. I do not know what to do.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by agomoh: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2010
Mine is wit my fone os, do u av any solutions too?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hooged: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2010
hello at all pls im using acer netbook AOA 150 ,and im using etisalat modem as my connection but my system is not signing in messenger, always problem signing in , pls what can i do ? i`ve downloaded different version of messenger
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2010
djojo:

How do i get music from my computer flat screen to my phone without Bluetooth

Dear Sir/Madam,

I"ll suggest you use a phone cable. Good luck
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2010
hooged:

hello at all pls im using acer netbook AOA 150 ,and im using etisalat modem as my connection but my system is not signing in messenger, always problem signing in , pls what can i do ? i`ve downloaded different version of messenger

Dear Sir/Madam,

What does it says when you sign in ? for example error message.
I am please to include http://msn-errors..com/

Click to find out more in narrowin down the cause

Good luck
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hooged: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2010
deji2009:

Dear Sir/Madam,

What does it says when you sign in ? for example error message.
I am please to include http://msn-errors..com/

Click to find out more in narrowin down the cause

Good luck
There was a problem signing into yahoo
messenger.

Please try again a little bit later.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hooged: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2010
thanks deji2009 thanks for your response

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (1225) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.